2 couch surfers need Whistler couch 12/29 to 12/31

Dave Coryell

Dec 15, 1994, 8:38:50 AM12/15/94

My wife and I are going to Whistler/Blackcomb Dec. 29 to Dec. 31. We have
tried booking in, but due to the good snow conditions all reasonably priced
lodging in Whistler is booked for those dates.

If you have rented a condo/house for those dates and have room for 2
easy-going powderhounds send me email. We'll help pay our share for the bed
and help with the food/cooking if you're eating in. We also help clean up!

Last year we didn't have any trouble booking in- but the snow wasn't as good.
I guess that's the reason the town is full.
Our travel plans:
We're leaving on Dec 23 for 3 days skiing at Silver Mountain,
Idaho.The next 3 days will be at Red Mountain and Whitewater, B.C. We hope to
arrive in Whistler on the 29th.

e-mail me at oak...@teleport.com before Dec. 23rd and we can work out the
details.

We're going to ski Whistler, even if we have to sleep in the back of the
truck. It should be good skiing and it's hard to get time off work.

Happy skiing.
Dave