"A MILLION LAUGHS"

SneakPeeks

Sep 27, 2000, 12:53:32 AM9/27/00
I for one get a kick out of all the funny stuff that goes on here
only one problem, you guys are all doing a great job entertaining the rest of us
between your Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Quotes/Limericks/One-liners/Insults/Toasts
and Tongue-twisters, but because there are thousands of notes in this thread,
I'm sure some of us are missing the juicy stuff so I kinda' think a heading like this
one might be a good place for some of the good stuff some of us are missing.
Some of this stuff is hard to follow' and with all the repeats you can go nuts.
So if you find some thing fitting along these threads' hey' bring it on in here!!!
Rec-Scuba is getting to where even a guy like me gets attack for even placing
this Subject up' and I'm just here for a laugh. ...;-} Just sit back and watch,
in a few minutes I'll get "Whacked",
Insulted/Joked-about/Riddled/Punned-to death,
Quoted to high heavens and
One-lined. And then there's that guy that comes behind
me with "You Have Way To Much Time On Your Hands". ...;-} Well' yea' this shits
all funny man!!! What brings you here??? So just like the guy who keeps on a' whacking,
I'd like to add here:
"Kerplunk" = What you hear when you pick up Black and throw him in his pond.

SneakPeeks'   <Running4Cover>

SneakPeeks

Sep 27, 2000, 1:01:48 AM9/27/00
For those who never heard this one: Follow it with some Scuba' Jokes if you have.

It was World War II and a group of new recruits was going through basic training. Unfortunately, when the rifles were handed out, the supply ran out, and so one of the [soldiers] didn't get a rifle.
 The sergeant gave the man a broomstick instead and told him, "When you need to shoot, just point this and say, 'Bangity, bangity, bang!'"
 The man felt a little uneasy about it and became even more disconcerted when they handed out bayonets and he didn't get one of those, either. Once again the sergeant took him aside.
 "If you get into hand-to-hand combat," said the sergeant, tying a carrot on to the end of the broomstick, "just poke the enemy with this and say 'Stabbity, stabbity, stab!'"
 The soldier felt quite nervous about all this. But he figured the sergeant knows what he is doing.
 So the company was shipped overseas and started to see some action. During their first battle the soldier with the broomstick saw a few German [soldiers] running toward his position. He pointed the broomstick at them and said, "Bangity, bangity, bang!" He was amazed when they all fell down.
 "Wow!" he said to himself, "it really works!"
 Suddenly a German soldier jumped out from behind a nearby tree. Immediately the American poked him with the carrot and said, "Stabbity, stabbity, stab!"
 The German soldier fell dead at his feet.
 "This is great!" the American said to himself.
 Just then, another German started approaching, so he pointed his broomstick and said, "Bangity, bangity, bang!" But the German just kept on coming. After trying to "shoot" him a few more times the German kept getting closer and closer, so the American said, "Stabbity, stabbity, stab!" But the German just kept on coming.
 Finally the German knocked the American down and walked over him. As the American was lying on his back being trampled, he heard the German saying, "Tankity, tankity, tank!"

Firewalker

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
Jeez, that one is OLD. I remember that one from Elementary School on the
early 70's.....

Firewalker

"SneakPeeks" <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

Jammer Six

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
In article <OitGqdEKAHA.357@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
<Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>€ training. Unfortunately, when the rifles were handed out, the supply ran =
>€ out, and so one of the [soldiers] didn't get a rifle.
>€ The sergeant gave the man a broomstick instead and told him, "When you =
>€ need to shoot, just point this and say, 'Bangity, bangity, bang!'"
>€ The man felt a little uneasy about it and became even more disconcerted =

Learn to post, newbie.

Your posts are unreadable.

--
"C'mon, you sons of bitches, you want to live forever?"
-Sergeant Major Dan Daly

SneakPeeks

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
Jeez, that one is OLD. I remember that one from Elementary School on the
early 70's.....

Firewalker

-=-=-=

Yea' it's an old one all right.

SneakPeeks'

SneakPeeks

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
Learn to post, newbie.

Your posts are unreadable.

--
"C'mon, you sons of bitches, you want to live forever?"
-Sergeant Major Dan Daly

-=-=-=

I'm using Out Look Express,
it looks great when I write it up and send it off.
Am I doing something wrong???

SneakPeeks

Scott

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00
Ahem.

This is the Courts Chaplain.

I think the name sucks, however, and humbly request he be assigned a
suitably noble moniker.

Scott

Jammer Six <jam...@oz.net> wrote in message
> In article <eGZ6L$MKAHA.233@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
> <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>
> >? I'm using Out Look Express,
> >? it looks great when I write it up and send it off.
> >? Am I doing something wrong???
>
> Not now.
>
> That looks fine.
>
> Keep doing things this way, and welcome to the group.

Scott

Sep 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/27/00

Jammer Six <jam...@oz.net> wrote in message

His Royal Highness, Lord of Rudeness, Earl of Heinous, Duke of Flame, Jammer
of Six
Her Royal Highness, Queen of all that is Good and Right, Barbara of One True
Sir Richard of Hyde, 1st Knight, Lord of Decency
Sir Jason of O Rourke, Keeper of the Royal Photographic Archive
Sir Jerome of O'Neil, Earl of Micks, Receiver of the First Flame
Sir Clifford of Beshers, Keeper of the Limericks
Sir Steven of Competence, Earl of Glawackus, Keeper of Dry Humor
Sir Nils of Sweden , Earl and Subjugator of Free Ascent
Sir Lisa, Princess of Sunshine, Subjugator of Easy Men
Sir Kristyna of Hellen, Princess of Sultry, Lord of Liimatta
Sir Chilly, Chancellor of the Exchequer
Sir Iain of Kilt, Lord of Special Circumstances
Sir Toni of Naughton, Princess of 3 mil
Sir Brian of Wagner, Turner of the Royal Capstan
Sir Salty of Tears, Princess of Pain Abatement, Royal Nurse
Sir Philip of Karl
Sir Wayne of Cogdill, the Humble
Sir Alfred of Fossil
Sir Curtis of Cops, Earl of Nightstick
Sir Ted Of Pfirmann, Lord of Banff
Sir Joan of Jem, Princess of Parachute
Sir Dennis of Icarus, Researcher to the Court
Sir Michael of Nelson, Earl of E. Coli
Sir Robert of Decker, Duke of Somewhere Back East.
Sir Popeye The Shorthaired, Royal Keeper of Firewood, and Duke of Vehicles
Sir Paul of Common Birth, Pincher of waitresses, swizzler of Blatz, scourge
of
Zebra Mussels
Sir Adrian of Aquaria, Earl of Ichthyology, Lord of the LAN, Master of the
Holy German Shepherd, Keeper of the Seven Kegs, Sniffer of Young Lady's
Bicycle Saddles.
Sir Trace of Malinowski, Knight of Black Wetsuit, Prince of Free Divers and
Champion of
the Lady of the Lake
Sir Steven of Harris
Sir Carl the Dark Muhl, Pancake Master and Dark Lord of the Sith
Sir Huntzinger of The Hummer, Lord of Ballistics
His Royal Holiness, Sneaky Peek the First, Court Chaplain

Officers:
Major General Larry Harris Taylor, Minister of Education
Brigadier General Michael H. Kane, Minister of Finance and Recruiting
General George of Horn, Lord of Da Bridge
Colonel Daniel of Volker, Minister of Fitness and Gas Management
Major Richard of Lesperance, Minister of Defense Special Forces
Captain Daniel Of Bracuk, Keeper of the Unholy Archive
Lieutenant Roger of Banks, Minister of Rank Insignia
WO1 David of Alberta, Keeper of the Truth, Royal Librarian
WO1 Brian of Nadwinny, Keeper of Courage

In the enlisted ranks we find:
Regimental Sergeant Major Scott of Tequila, NCOIC of Partying, Royal HP
Plumber
Regimental Master Sergeant, Randal Of Milak, Royal Corpsman, Hearer of
Bubbles
First Sergeant David of Dinky, Bounce Squad, MP, Grunt
Master Sergeant Einar of Hagen, Foreign Intelligence
Master Sergeant Scott of McFadden, Slapper of Fooles, First Lord of Poetry,
Bain of Strokes
Gunnery Sergeant Robert of Crownfield, NCOIC of SCU, Spam Control Unit
Gunnery Sergeant Michael of Blitch, also NCOIC Communications Security and
Intelligence
Gunnery Sergeant Michael of Gault, AKA "Bulldog"
Gunnery Sergeant Miranda of Aldritt, NCOIC of Motivational Unit, AKA "Mad
Dog"
Staff Sergeant Lee of Bell, Keeper of Facts
Sergeant Rod of Childs
Sergeant Mary of Elaine, Nuclear Engineer
Sergeant Abbot of Costello, Master of Ducking and Running
Corporal Moyo of Lawn Care <BRIG>
Corporal Graeme of Miller
Lance Corporal Michael of Gray, Royal Pain in The Ass, Court Jester,
and diddler of the Pantry Maid. <in the brig>

Nydivecon, Of the Clan Coward, Court Eunuch, Keeper of the Toiletries.
MJ Black, Villiage Idiot, Mayor and town drunk

Icarus (Dennis)

Sep 27, 2000, 11:46:46 PM9/27/00
Yes the story was in html format

Tools, options, send tab, and make sure that 'plain text' is selected for
the news sending format.

Dennis

> Learn to post, newbie.
>
> Your posts are unreadable.
>

> --
> "C'mon, you sons of bitches, you want to live forever?"
> -Sergeant Major Dan Daly
>

> -=-=-=

> I'm using Out Look Express,

> it looks great when I write it up and send it off.

> Am I doing something wrong???
>

> SneakPeeks

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 1:00:50 AM9/28/00
Geez, Jammer, Sneaks is one of the good guys, newbie or not. Let's
help this guy participate not beat him into submission.

COE

In article <8qtfe5$ibo$e...@216.39.130.131>,

Jammer Six <jam...@oz.net> wrote:
> In article <OitGqdEKAHA.357@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
> <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>

> >€ training. Unfortunately, when the rifles were handed out, the
supply ran =
> >€ out, and so one of the [soldiers] didn't get a rifle.

> >€ The sergeant gave the man a broomstick instead and told

him, "When you =
> >€ need to shoot, just point this and say, 'Bangity, bangity, bang!'"

> >€ The man felt a little uneasy about it and became even more

disconcerted =

> Learn to post, newbie.
>
> Your posts are unreadable.
>
> --
> "C'mon, you sons of bitches, you want to live forever?"
> -Sergeant Major Dan Daly

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 1:47:36 AM9/28/00
<Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>€ I'm using Out Look Express,

>€ it looks great when I write it up and send it off.
>€ Am I doing something wrong???

Not now.

That looks fine.

Keep doing things this way, and welcome to the group.

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 2:17:55 AM9/28/00
In article <st5nqa1...@corp.supernews.com>, Scott
<sco...@hctc.REMOVETHIScom> wrote:

>€ Ahem.

>€
>€ This is the Courts Chaplain.
>€
>€ I think the name sucks, however, and humbly request he be assigned a
>€ suitably noble moniker.

His Royal Holiness, Sneaky Peek the First.

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Like'yea' Chilly, what's up with that Jam guy any-ways???
Besides' - some one needs to tell him I'm the "Court Chaplin" ya' know!!!
I'll be keeping his note and name for future. ...;-}
-=-=-=-=-=

Geez, Jammer, Sneaks is one of the good guys, newbie or not. Let's
help this guy participate not beat him into submission.

-=-=-=-=-=

"When I was born, the doctor didn't slap me,
but three nurses had to".

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
You' the man. ...;-} Thanks Dennis!!!
-=-=-=-=-=

Yes the story was in html format

Tools, options, send tab, and make sure that 'plain text' is selected for
the news sending format.

Dennis
-=-=-=-=-==-=-=
"One should forgive one's enemies,
but not before they are hanged".

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
yessen'boss. ...;-}

"If it doesn't move, sweep it up.
If it's too big to sweep up, pick it up.
If it's too big to pick up, paint it."
-=-=-=

SneakPeeks

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
The Jammer guy writes:

His Royal Holiness, Sneaky Peek the First.

-=-=-
I don't think so!!!
Tho' a priest does sign my pay check. ...;-}
-=-=-

Just before a drafted farm boy made his first parachute jump,
his sergeant reminded him, "Count ten and pull the first rip cord.
If it snarls, pull the second rip cord for the auxillary chute.
After you land, our truck will pick you up."

The paratrooper took a deep breath and jumped.
He counted to ten, and pulled the first cord. Nothing happened.
He pulled the second cord. Again, nothing happend.
As he dropped crazily erathward, he said to himself:
"Now I'll bet that truck won't be there either!"

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
In article <uh$kaHRKAHA.254@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
<Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>€ Like'yea' Chilly, what's up with that Jam guy any-ways???

>€ Besides' - some one needs to tell him I'm the "Court Chaplin" ya' know!!!
>€ I'll be keeping his note and name for future. ...;-}
>€ -=-=-=-=-=

>€
>€ Geez, Jammer, Sneaks is one of the good guys, newbie or not. Let's

>€ help this guy participate not beat him into submission.

>€
>€ -=-=-=-=-=

>€
>€ "When I was born, the doctor didn't slap me,
>€ but three nurses had to".

[sigh]

I loose track.

I'm very busy, besides being very good looking.

"When I was born, some son of a bitch wearing a mask slapped me, so I
hit him."

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
In article <e5TaoMRKAHA.254@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
<Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>€ "If it doesn't move, sweep it up.

>€ If it's too big to sweep up, pick it up.
>€ If it's too big to pick up, paint it."

If it resists, shoot it, then yell "HaltHaltHALT!"

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
In article <eKY5uTRKAHA.254@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
<Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>€ I think the name sucks, however, and humbly request he be assigned a
>€ suitably noble moniker.

Sneaky Peek?

'Neeker?

I'm not sure "Peeker" is much better...

joe_...@my-deja.com

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
In article <st5pdhs...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Scott" <sco...@hctc.REMOVETHIScom> wrote:

Get to work, your very gifted.

Joe

GHorn82707

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Sir Lawrence of Horse might do.>Ahem.

>This is the Courts Chaplain.
>
>I think the name sucks, however, and humbly request he be assigned a
>suitably noble moniker.

George R Horn
Owner Scuba Divine
Horn's Cycle Service
Brooklyn, NY
(718) 647 1089
www.scubadivine.com

Clifford Beshers

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
ghorn...@aol.com (GHorn82707) writes:

> Sir Lawrence of Horse might do.>

What, he's a drug addict?
________________
Clifford Beshers
beshers at cs dot columbia dot edu

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
There ya go, Sneaks. By the way, it's "chilly" with a lower case "c". :^)

> In article <uh$kaHRKAHA.254@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
> <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:
>
> >€ Like'yea' Chilly, what's up with that Jam guy any-ways???
> >€ Besides' - some one needs to tell him I'm the "Court Chaplin" ya'
know!!!
> >€ I'll be keeping his note and name for future. ...;-}
> >€ -=-=-=-=-=
> >€

> >€ Geez, Jammer, Sneaks is one of the good guys, newbie or not. Let's

> >€ help this guy participate not beat him into submission.

> >€

> >€ -=-=-=-=-=
> >€
> >€ "When I was born, the doctor didn't slap me,
> >€ but three nurses had to".
>
> [sigh]
>
> I loose track.
>
> I'm very busy, besides being very good looking.
>
> "When I was born, some son of a bitch wearing a mask slapped me, so I
> hit him."

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
There ya go, Sneaks. By the way, it's "chilly" with a lower case "c". :^)
-=-=-=-=-
Gotcha' "chilly" with a lower case "c" , but I have to ask' why lower case
"c",???
Hey! I can spell chilly with just two letters check it out' "IC" (icy).
...;-}

Is this not the same chilly that played goalkeeper for a local
soccer team and always wore just one glove.
And when asked why, he always explained
that it might be warm, but on the other hand,
it might be chilly.
-=-=-=-
Henry Youngman once told a joke about a guy they
showed how to run a helicopter. It was up like 800 feet.
All of a sudden it falls to the ground. When asked what happened"'
The guy answered, "It got chilly up there so I turned off the fan.'"
-=-=
Sneaks' (Running4Cover>

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
[sigh] I loose track. I'm very busy, besides being very good looking.

"When I was born, some son of a bitch wearing a mask slapped me, so I
hit him."

-=-=-

Funny you say that' I was at the track this weekend.
I was doing great' had a sure thing in the fifth.
The only way it could lose, I was certain,
was if someone turned the track around.

(Someone turned the track around)

Sneaks' (Running4Cover>

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
The Horn guy writes:
Sir Lawrence of Horse might do.>Ahem.
-=-=-=-

A Horney?

Q. When should you wear a bathing suit to go horseback riding?

A. When you're riding a Seahorse.

Sneaks' (Running4Cover>

Clifford Beshers

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
"SneakPeeks" <Sneak...@email.msn.com> writes:

Sir Sneak of Peak, Young Man of Henny, Font of One Liners.

________________
Clifford Beshers
a farmer is a man outstanding in his field

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
You are verrrry close! :^) I'd say you were getting warmer but that
wouldn't . . . umm, well, you know.

SneakPeeks <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

Clifford Beshers

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
"chilly" <sla...@home.com> writes:

> You are verrrry close! :^) I'd say you were getting warmer but that
> wouldn't . . . umm, well, you know.
>
> SneakPeeks <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote in message
> > There ya go, Sneaks. By the way, it's "chilly" with a lower case "c". :^)
> > -=-=-=-=-
> > Gotcha' "chilly" with a lower case "c" , but I have to ask' why lower case
> > "c",???
> > Hey! I can spell chilly with just two letters check it out' "IC" (icy).
> > ...;-}
> >
> > Is this not the same chilly that played goalkeeper for a local
> > soccer team and always wore just one glove.
> > And when asked why, he always explained
> > that it might be warm, but on the other hand,
> > it might be chilly.

Hmmm... There's always another hand.

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
"WOW" That's some freaking list JoeDiver!!!

Are they all Casualty's???
I hope it's a cristmas list my names in there some where. ...;-}

Hey' is this part of that chain letter making the rounds among the news
groups these days in which no money is involved. You merely send a copy to
six other news groups that are tired of their leaders. Then you bundle up
your leader and send him to the news group at the bottom of the list. In one
week you will receive 16,436 leaders, and one of them should be a dandy. But
beware--one news group broke the chain and got their old leader back!

Sneaks' (Running4Cover>

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
:^)

Be very careful, Cliff, you know what they say about "slaying" and
"loafers", that worm could turn on you. On the other hand, . . .

Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> wrote in message

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Clifford Beshers
a farmer is a man outstanding in his field

-=-=-=-=-
Our next speaker is a man who is outstanding in his field.
I hate that phrase. You don't know if he's a celebrity or
a farmer.

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
chilly with a small "c"writes:

You are verrrry close! :^) I'd say you were getting warmer but that
wouldn't . . . umm, well, you know.
-=-=-=-=
Cold cash sure has a way of making the approach a little
warmer.

Sneaks' (Running4Cover>

Clifford Beshers

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
"chilly" <sla...@home.com> writes:

> :^)
>
> Be very careful, Cliff, you know what they say about "slaying" and
> "loafers", that worm could turn on you. On the other hand, . . .

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Jerome O'Neil

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> elucidates:

>> Be very careful, Cliff, you know what they say about "slaying" and
>> "loafers", that worm could turn on you. On the other hand, . . .
>
> I have no idea what you are talking about.

What are you doing with worms in your hands?

Worms don't have hands.

Turn loos'a that worm!

--
"Civilization rests on two things: the discovery that fermentation
produces alcohol, and the voluntary ability to inhibit defecation.

Bob Crownfield

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00

Or a clueless man who is out standing in his field.

--
Bob Crownfield, Crown...@Home.com
Photography, Flying, Delphi Rad Addict

Scott

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00

Bob Crownfield <Crown...@Home.com> wrote in message

> Or a clueless man who is out standing in his field.

No, that would be Nydivecoward.

Scott

Clifford Beshers

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
jer...@activeindexing.com (Jerome O'Neil) writes:

> Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> elucidates:
>
> >> Be very careful, Cliff, you know what they say about "slaying" and
> >> "loafers", that worm could turn on you. On the other hand, . . .
> >
> > I have no idea what you are talking about.
>
> What are you doing with worms in your hands?
>
> Worms don't have hands.

Clams got legs.

Jerome O'Neil

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> elucidates:

>> What are you doing with worms in your hands?
>>
>> Worms don't have hands.
>
> Clams got legs.

They got feet, but can't dance.

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
Me either.

> "chilly" <sla...@home.com> writes:
>
> > :^)

> > Be very careful, Cliff, you know what they say about "slaying" and
> > "loafers", that worm could turn on you. On the other hand, . . .
>
> I have no idea what you are talking about.

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
ROFLMAO

Jerome O'Neil <jer...@activeindexing.com> wrote in message
> Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> elucidates:

> >> Be very careful, Cliff, you know what they say about "slaying" and
> >> "loafers", that worm could turn on you. On the other hand, . . .
> >
> > I have no idea what you are talking about.
>

> What are you doing with worms in your hands?
>
> Worms don't have hands.
>

> Turn loos'a that worm!

Genisys Davicom Inc.

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
There's that Oldsalt thing again.

David
Edmonton, Alberta

"chilly" <sla...@home.com> wrote in message
> Me either.

chilly

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
For now. . .Ouch.

For the rest, I'll explain later.

Genisys Davicom Inc. <gen...@powersurfr.com> wrote in message

SneakPeeks

Sep 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/28/00
. ...;-} (Running4Cover>>>

"What magic there is in a girl's smile.
It is the raisin which dropped in the yeast of male
complacency, induces fermentation."
(P. G. Wodehouse, The Girl on the Boat, 1922)

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 8:14:04 PM9/28/00
In article <OCt2euYKAHA.358@cpmsnbbsa07>, SneakPeeks
<Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote:

>€ Our next speaker is a man who is outstanding in his field.

>€ I hate that phrase. You don't know if he's a celebrity or
>€ a farmer.

And you don't know if you're going to have to go outside to hear him.

Jammer Six

Sep 28, 2000, 8:15:27 PM9/28/00
In article <WqPA5.1634$Yc.3...@news.uswest.net>, Jerome O'Neil
<jer...@activeindexing.com> wrote:

>€ What are you doing with worms in your hands?

>€
>€ Worms don't have hands.
>€
>€ Turn loos'a that worm!

That's what the handpuppet said.

"Hey! Where's your other hand?"

jeromeso...@my-deja.com

Sep 28, 2000, 9:43:42 PM9/28/00
In article <8r0muv$g85$m...@216.39.130.244>,

Jammer Six <jam...@oz.net> wrote:
> In article <WqPA5.1634$Yc.3...@news.uswest.net>, Jerome O'Neil
> <jer...@activeindexing.com> wrote:
>
> >? What are you doing with worms in your hands?
> >?
> >? Worms don't have hands.
> >?
> >? Turn loos'a that worm!

> That's what the handpuppet said.
>
> "Hey! Where's your other hand?"

Oh, puhleeease! I'd say something much wittier than that.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Suds

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00

> Sir Sneak of Peak, Young Man of Henny, Font of One Liners.

I don't know why but I the name SneakPeeks makes me think of
alt.erotica.binaries.whatever. You know, one of those newsgroups that my
wife has banned me from. {;^)

Suds

Suds

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00

> Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> elucidates:

> >> What are you doing with worms in your hands?
> >>
> >> Worms don't have hands.
> >
> > Clams got legs.
>
> They got feet, but can't dance.

I believe they have beards too? {;^)

Suds

(Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

Suds

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
Ah,... I miss Old Salt. Will she be home soon? She could always liven up a
conversation.

Suds

Genisys Davicom Inc. <gen...@powersurfr.com> wrote in message
> There's that Oldsalt thing again.
>
> David
> Edmonton, Alberta

Suds

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00

SneakPeeks <Sneak...@email.msn.com> wrote in message

<snip> besides being very good looking.

Watch it buddy, talking like that will label you a Stroke. {;^)

Suds

Clifford Beshers

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
"Suds" <sudsy...@home.com> writes:

> Clifford Beshers <bes...@fenton.beshers.net> wrote in message

> > Sir Sneak of Peak, Young Man of Henny, Font of One Liners.
> >

> I don't know why but I the name SneakPeeks makes me think of
> alt.erotica.binaries.whatever. You know, one of those newsgroups that my
> wife has banned me from. {;^)

I've never heard of a newsgroup by that name.

SneakPeeks

SneakPeeks

Sep 29, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/29/00
<snip> besides being very good looking.

Watch it buddy, talking like that will label you a Stroke. {;^)

Suds

-=-=-
Hey don't put words in my mouth I never wrote this!!!

Jerome O'Neil

Oct 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/2/00
jeromeso...@my-deja.com elucidates:
> In article <8r0muv$g85$m...@216.39.130.244>,

> Oh, puhleeease! I'd say something much wittier than that.

Sock Puppet Pirate!

Some fellow on the east coast with a DSL connection through
Bell Atlantic, (or AT&T) has pirated my sock puppet.

The real sock puppet will always praise me, of course.