Re: Cozumel

1 view

Reef Fish

Oct 31, 2005, 2:58:21 PM10/31/05

Jamie wrote:
> "Jer" <gd...@airmail.ten> wrote in message
> > More pics of Coz during and post Wilma...
> >
> > http://eczm.com/wilma/index.htm
> >
> > The loss of Punta Langosta and the cruise piers are an answered dream -
> > for the time being at least. Maybe for a while I can enjoy Coz the way I
> > used to.
> >
> I've been thinking the same thing.

I've been a regular DIVER in Cozumel over a decade BEFORE the
cruise ship pier hoopla began, and have been DIVING there ever since,
without losing my enjoyment in the DIVING.

Punta Langosta and the Puerta Langosta and Puerta Maya in NO WAY
adversely affected the quality or style of the SCUBA DIVING in
Cozumel.

The proper analogy is to take one's participation and enjoyment of
being in newsgroups. I've been participating in rec.scuba and
rec.scuba.locations about the same period of time I've been diving
in Cozumel.

The NEIGHHOOD of the groups themselves have greatly deteriorated
over the years. We now have MUCH less scuba and scuba related
discussions. We have more and more Mental Midgets and nuisance
noise makers (such as Jammer, Grumman-581, Bob Crownfield and a
few others who made their recent appearance there as IDIOTS),
and the SAME ones and SIMILAR ones that roam in both groups, and
even groups outside of rec.scuba.*, such as Alan Street, who are
nothing but the DEBRIS and what flowed out of the toilets of
cruiseships.

But neither THEY, nor the other Mental Midgets in OTHER newsgroups,
in anyway curtail my enjoyment of what's GOOD in those neighborhood,
in the same manner I enjoy what's GOOD in Cozumel!

Just ignore the occasional scums and cruds that surface, in Cozumel
and in res.scuba.* groups, and you'll be able to enjoy the well-
over 1000 DIVES I've done in Cozumel, BEFORE, and AFTER the cruise
ship piers were there.

-- Bob.

Grumman-581

Oct 31, 2005, 6:49:50 PM10/31/05
"Reef Fish" <Large_Nass...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

<crossposting-to-rec-scuba-locations-snipped>

> The NEIGHHOOD of the groups themselves have greatly deteriorated
> over the years. We now have MUCH less scuba and scuba related
> discussions. We have more and more Mental Midgets and nuisance
> noise makers (such as Jammer, Grumman-581, Bob Crownfield and a
> few others who made their recent appearance there as IDIOTS),
> and the SAME ones and SIMILAR ones that roam in both groups, and
> even groups outside of rec.scuba.*, such as Alan Street, who are
> nothing but the DEBRIS and what flowed out of the toilets of
> cruiseships.

Well, ya' see, Bob... Those of us whom you think of as MMs haven't been
afflicted with Alzheimers yet, so *we* can remember when a subject has been
previously discussed to death and as such, talk about other things... Since
you can't seem to realize this, you're left talking about the same things
over and over in addition to sounding like a whiney old bitch... Have you
considered the possibility of changing your moniker from "Reef Fish" to "The
Whiney Old Reef Bitch"?

"Magilla"

Oct 31, 2005, 7:13:27 PM10/31/05

"Grumman-581" wrote

>> The NEIGHHOOD of the groups themselves have greatly deteriorated
>> over the years. We now have MUCH less scuba and scuba related
>> discussions. We have more and more Mental Midgets and nuisance
>> noise makers (such as Jammer, Grumman-581, Bob Crownfield and a
>> few others who made their recent appearance there as IDIOTS),
>> and the SAME ones and SIMILAR ones that roam in both groups, and
>> even groups outside of rec.scuba.*, such as Alan Street, who are
>> nothing but the DEBRIS and what flowed out of the toilets of
>> cruiseships.

> Well, ya' see, Bob... Those of us whom you think of as MMs haven't been
> afflicted with Alzheimers yet, so *we* can remember when a subject has
> been
> previously discussed to death and as such, talk about other things...
> Since
> you can't seem to realize this, you're left talking about the same things
> over and over in addition to sounding like a whiney old bitch... Have you
> considered the possibility of changing your moniker from "Reef Fish" to
> "The
> Whiney Old Reef Bitch"?

Ding-a-Ling still making noise?

OK, found my anal resort AOW diver example.

Legend in his own mind, clueless in reality.

Curtis

Mike, call ya after 8:00 CT, same cell as last year? If not, email
newbies.

"Magilla"

Oct 31, 2005, 7:14:45 PM10/31/05
> OK, found my anal resort AOW diver example.

Oops, was that annual? <grin>

Don

Oct 31, 2005, 7:45:36 PM10/31/05

"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM@gmail.com> wrote in message
Ah yup...........thets a funnay one Gruman .............HAW HAW HAW. Caint
ya work a lil somtin bout a gayter in thar? HAW HAW HAW. How bout you tell
him yor gonna feed im to a gayter. Thet wud be a reel nee slapper. Gayter
food. HAW HAW HAW. Dam ..........nuttin like suthern huymor. Haw Haw Haw.
Yor krakin me up.

Grumman-581

Oct 31, 2005, 9:52:17 PM10/31/05
"Don" <ra...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Ah yup...........thets a funnay one Gruman .............HAW HAW HAW.
Caint
> ya work a lil somtin bout a gayter in thar? HAW HAW HAW. How bout you tell
> him yor gonna feed im to a gayter. Thet wud be a reel nee slapper. Gayter
> food. HAW HAW HAW. Dam ..........nuttin like suthern huymor. Haw Haw Haw.
> Yor krakin me up.

I don't think they're partial to Chinese food 'round here... They've kinda
gotten used to Yankee food... Something about it tastin' like chicken, I
guess...

Grumman-581

Oct 31, 2005, 10:05:59 PM10/31/05
""Magilla"" wrote in message

> Mike, call ya after 8:00 CT, same cell as last year? If not, email
> newbies.

Yep, same number... Give me a call... I switched phones and can't find your
number...

Reef Fish

Nov 1, 2005, 5:23:02 PM11/1/05

Grumman-581 wrote:
> "Reef Fish" <Large_Nass...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> <crossposting-to-rec-scuba-locations-snipped>

<crossposting-to-rec.scuba.locations-added back because some of the
regular polluters appear in both, such as chilly, Bob Crownfield,
and several other members of the Dysfunctional Gang of both groups.
They don't always read both groups>

> > The NEIGHHOOD of the groups themselves have greatly deteriorated
> > over the years. We now have MUCH less scuba and scuba related
> > discussions. We have more and more Mental Midgets and nuisance
> > noise makers (such as Jammer, Grumman-581, Bob Crownfield and a
> > few others who made their recent appearance there as IDIOTS),
> > and the SAME ones and SIMILAR ones that roam in both groups, and
> > even groups outside of rec.scuba.*, such as Alan Street, who are
> > nothing but the DEBRIS and what flowed out of the toilets of
> > cruiseships.

> Well, ya' see, Bob... Those of us whom you think of as MMs haven't been
> afflicted with Alzheimers yet, so *we* can remember when a subject has been
> previously discussed to death and as such, talk about other things...

Sure, Mike. I am sure guns and politics have been discussed the
first time the once or twice I read them in rec.scuba.

> Since
> you can't seem to realize this, you're left talking about the same things
> over and over

SCUBA diving sounds like the same thing over and over to YOU because
you don't do it and don't know anything about it.

> in addition to sounding like a whiney old bitch... Have you
> considered the possibility of changing your moniker from "Reef Fish" to "The
> Whiney Old Reef Bitch"?

Why should I change the posting name I've been using even before your
new-found MM-twin Jammer heard of rec.scuba?

Besides, I think that name had already been claimed by your side-kick
chilly. She calls herself Queen Bitch though, but she sure is Whiney,
Old, and she even spends some time (once in a blue moon) in the
Belize or Cook Island beaches. That's much more than you do, Grummy.

Get that pair of chopsticks from your Taiwan Dominitrix and you
know where she would want you to stick them so that we can all
hear YOU whine.

-- Bob.

Grumman-581

Nov 1, 2005, 9:08:10 PM11/1/05
"Whiney Old Reef Bitch" <Large_Nass...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Sure, Mike. I am sure guns and politics have been discussed the
> first time the once or twice I read them in rec.scuba.

We haven't discussed them twice, we're still on the first time... We just
can't get the fuckin' lefties to realize that we are right...

> SCUBA diving sounds like the same thing over and over to YOU because
> you don't do it and don't know anything about it.

Yeah, next you're gonna be tellin' me that a person needs *training* to
dive... Not fuckin' likely... I've got a bit of a life outside of diving, so
perhaps you have me beat on number of dives... Big fuckin' deal... I
confident enough in my abilities to do any dive I want to do... Of course, I
also know that in the end, Darwin will be there for me...

> Besides, I think that name had already been claimed by your side-kick
> chilly. She calls herself Queen Bitch though, but she sure is Whiney,
> Old, and she even spends some time (once in a blue moon) in the
> Belize or Cook Island beaches. That's much more than you do, Grummy.

Hell, Reefy, I can walk out the gate on my backyard and within a hundred
feet or so be diving anytime I want to... All I need to do is add a couple
of gators to it to make it a bit more interesting...

> Get that pair of chopsticks from your Taiwan Dominitrix and you
> know where she would want you to stick them so that we can all
> hear YOU whine.

In your wet dreams bitch...

Joe English

Nov 1, 2005, 9:31:43 PM11/1/05
Amen Gru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reef Fish

Nov 1, 2005, 10:41:31 PM11/1/05

Grumman-581 wrote:
> "Whiney Old Reef Bitch" <Large_Nass...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey, you have to go to rec.scuba.locations to see WHY "Whiney Old
Bitch" was slated in the subject as the name YOU aspired. And that
was BEFORE I saw this post of yours.

You have ESP Mikey (Extra Special Poop-Face).

> > Sure, Mike. I am sure guns and politics have been discussed the
> > first time the once or twice I read them in rec.scuba.
>
> We haven't discussed them twice, we're still on the first time... We just
> can't get the fuckin' lefties to realize that we are right...

You're so fuckin' dumb that you don't even know who are the lefties
and who are the righties, and that sterotyping people works ONLY
for Dumb Asses like yourself.

> > SCUBA diving sounds like the same thing over and over to YOU because
> > you don't do it and don't know anything about it.
>
> Yeah, next you're gonna be tellin' me that a person needs *training* to
> dive...

Not for you, that's fer sho! You haven't even finished your potty
training YET.

> Not fuckin' likely... I've got a bit of a life outside of diving, so
> perhaps you have me beat on number of dives... Big fuckin' deal... I
> confident enough in my abilities to do any dive I want to do... Of course, I
> also know that in the end, Darwin will be there for me...

Max depth of 3 feet is about your limit on dives -- that's only when
you haven't had a few in your neighborhood bar to work up your stupor.
On those occasions, even a ONE FOOT dive is unsafe for you.

> > Besides, I think that name had already been claimed by your side-kick
> > chilly. She calls herself Queen Bitch though, but she sure is Whiney,
> > Old, and she even spends some time (once in a blue moon) in the
> > Belize or Cook Island beaches. That's much more than you do, Grummy.
>
> Hell, Reefy, I can walk out the gate on my backyard and within a hundred
> feet or so be diving anytime I want to...

I know! Those 1-3 foot mud puddles. See my preceding paragraph.

> All I need to do is add a couple
> of gators to it to make it a bit more interesting...

Sure, some call those mud puddles swamps. Big deal.

> > Get that pair of chopsticks from your Taiwan Dominitrix and you
> > know where she would want you to stick them so that we can all
> > hear YOU whine.
>
> In your wet dreams bitch...

Talking to chilly or YOURSELF?

-- Bob.

"Magilla"

Nov 1, 2005, 11:51:12 PM11/1/05
from "Grumman-581"

>> SCUBA diving sounds like the same thing over and over to YOU because
>> you don't do it and don't know anything about it.

<cough>

Curtis

Lee Bell

Nov 2, 2005, 12:08:00 AM11/2/05
"Reef Fish" wrote

> SCUBA diving sounds like the same thing over and over to YOU because
> you don't do it and don't know anything about it.

You are mistaken.

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 12:36:49 AM11/2/05

His proud "blocked sender's list" blown to hell by Wilma, Lee is back
to his old humor-impaired self AND being a GNAT on others' posts just
like when he had his head stuck where the sun don't shine and surfaced
on somebody else's quoted snippet.

On second thought, may be you stole a big chuck from Uncle Sam for
whom you work and claimed in under Wilma and had your "blocked list"
repaired, and you were only quoting the snippet you read from someone
else.

The result is the same!

Humor-impaired GNAT.

-- Bob.

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 12:45:04 AM11/2/05

Grumman-581 wrote:
> "Don" <ra...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > Ah yup...........thets a funnay one Gruman .............HAW HAW HAW.
> Caint
> > ya work a lil somtin bout a gayter in thar? HAW HAW HAW. How bout you tell
> > him yor gonna feed im to a gayter. Thet wud be a reel nee slapper. Gayter
> > food. HAW HAW HAW. Dam ..........nuttin like suthern huymor. Haw Haw Haw.
> > Yor krakin me up.

Dat's him, funnay as a three-legged dog Grummy.

> I don't think they're partial to Chinese food 'round here...

Nor is the Grummy-681. Chinese food has a delicacy dish made from
chiken, snake, and cat, and Grummy is known to jettison the chikin
and snake, and just eat the Chinese pussy from Taiwan.

He is speaking from FIRST hand (or tongue) experience, and he has
even been called a tricky and cunning linguist in his contrived
suthern speak.

> They've kinda
> gotten used to Yankee food... Something about it tastin' like chicken, I
> guess...

And snakes taste like chikins too -- the other two ingredients
of the Chinese dish Grummy forego in favor of eating Chinese
pussy. That's why he has to GUESS what chicken tastes like.

-- Bob.

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 12:52:50 AM11/2/05

Reef Fish wrote:
> Grumman-581 wrote:
> > "Don" <ra...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > Ah yup...........thets a funnay one Gruman .............HAW HAW HAW.
> > Caint
> > > ya work a lil somtin bout a gayter in thar? HAW HAW HAW. How bout you tell
> > > him yor gonna feed im to a gayter. Thet wud be a reel nee slapper. Gayter
> > > food. HAW HAW HAW. Dam ..........nuttin like suthern huymor. Haw Haw Haw.
> > > Yor krakin me up.
>
> Dat's him, funnay as a three-legged dog Grummy.
>

> > I don't think they're partial to Chinese food 'round here...
>
> Nor is the Grummy-681.

Before someone think up somethin clever for the typo, it was a
Freudian slip for 691 -- the Grummy-581 position when he is eating
Taiwan pussies.

> Chinese food has a delicacy dish made from
> chiken, snake, and cat, and Grummy is known to jettison the chikin
> and snake, and just eat the Chinese pussy from Taiwan.
>
> He is speaking from FIRST hand (or tongue) experience, and he has
> even been called a tricky and cunning linguist in his contrived
> suthern speak.
>
> > They've kinda
> > gotten used to Yankee food... Something about it tastin' like chicken, I
> > guess...
>
> And snakes taste like chikins too -- the other two ingredients
> of the Chinese dish Grummy forego in favor of eating Chinese
> pussy. That's why he has to GUESS what chicken tastes like.

One thing is FER SHO -- Mental Midget Bob Crownfield won't be out
here giving his "Laugh of the Day/Week/Month" award that only HE
gets his jolly out of -- because this post is WAY PAST the limit
of his attention span of 3 lines, and the laughable parts are far
too deep for Bob's simpleton mind.

> -- Bob.

Lee Bell

Nov 2, 2005, 5:52:44 AM11/2/05

> Lee Bell wrote:
>> "Reef Fish" wrote
>>
>> > SCUBA diving sounds like the same thing over and over to YOU because
>> > you don't do it and don't know anything about it.
>>
>> You are mistaken.
>
> His proud "blocked sender's list" blown to hell by Wilma, Lee is back
> to his old humor-impaired self AND being a GNAT on others' posts just
> like when he had his head stuck where the sun don't shine and surfaced
> on somebody else's quoted snippet.

You are mistaken again.

> Humor-impaired GNAT.

Maybe so. Say something funny and we'll see.

Lee

Grumman-581

Nov 2, 2005, 8:21:11 AM11/2/05

> Nor is the Grummy-681. Chinese food has a delicacy dish made from
> chiken, snake, and cat, and Grummy is known to jettison the chikin
> and snake, and just eat the Chinese pussy from Taiwan.

??? Now you're complimenting me? Damn Bob, you really need to check the
dosage on your meds... One minute you're trying to insult me and the next
you're complimenting me...

I've heard it said that you're a quite different personality in person... Do
you just choose this sort of internet persona because you can't act like
this in real life? Is it some sort of escapist endeavor for you? To each
his own, I guess... My online persona is the same as it is in real life
(i.e. I'm an asshole)... Of course, just because I'm an asshole, it doesn't
make me a "bad person"... Contributing factor maybe though...

bob crownfield

Nov 2, 2005, 2:07:23 PM11/2/05
Reef Fish wrote:

> Hey, you have to go to rec.scuba.locations to see WHY "Whiney Old
> Bitch" was slated in the subject as the name YOU aspired. And that
> was BEFORE I saw this post of yours.
>
> You have ESP Mikey (Extra Special Poop-Face).
>

> You're so fuckin' dumb that you don't even know who are the lefties

> and who are the righties, and that sterotyping people works ONLY
> for Dumb Asses like yourself.
>

> Not for you, that's fer sho! You haven't even finished your potty
> training YET.
>

> Max depth of 3 feet is about your limit on dives -- that's only when
> you haven't had a few in your neighborhood bar to work up your stupor.
> On those occasions, even a ONE FOOT dive is unsafe for you.
>

> -- Bob.

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 2:09:34 PM11/2/05

Grumman-581 wrote:
> "Reef Fish" <Large_Nass...@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > Nor is the Grummy-681. Chinese food has a delicacy dish made from
> > chiken, snake, and cat, and Grummy is known to jettison the chikin
> > and snake, and just eat the Chinese pussy from Taiwan.
>
> ??? Now you're complimenting me?

Nah. Just a statement about Chinese food -- a subject you brought
out to impress your gorilla pal. Besides, you replied to the WRONG
post. This was the posted addendum:

RF> Before someone think up somethin clever for the typo, it was a
RF> Freudian slip for 691 -- the Grummy-581 position when he is eating
RF> Taiwan pussies.

> I've heard it said that you're a quite different personality in person...

Just call that intellectual and recreational versatility. That's
why I was gang-flamed by some idiot, cross-posted in 10 newsd groups
of MY various interest, and then YOU and Jammer had to stick your
nose in and added rec.scuba.equipment to the cross-posting, in a
group which I had abandoned years ago.

> Do
> you just choose this sort of internet persona because you can't act like
> this in real life? Is it some sort of escapist endeavor for you?

This is REALITY and Real Life for me. It's called "quid pro quo".
When IDIOTS speak derogatorily of me, completely gratuitously and
cluelessly, I speak back to them in their own language and what
they can understand.

When I am engaged in an intellectual discussion, such as many on
the subject of statistics (in sci.stat.math, in which I've posted
in more threads this year <in 6 months> than any of the other
dozen newsgroups in which I have posted in 2005, I talk to
reputable and serious professionals in Statistics one way, and
to Quacks, malpractioners <I used those terms on them too> and
other IDIOTS and Mental Midgets the same way I talk to you.

No different in any other newsgroup.

It's Quid Pro Quo.

There are ALWAYS Mental Midgets in each group whose thinks their
existence is enhanced by stalking and worshipping me, with what
they thought were their "cleverness". They invariably impress
a few idiots, such as Bob Crownfield and a few others in THIS
group, but the net result is always the same, in the grand
scheme of global USENET newsgroups as archived by Google, they
are shown and seen to be only shooting their own foot.

> To each
> his own, I guess... My online persona is the same as it is in real life

Likewise.

> (i.e. I'm an asshole)...

I can't make that claim as you do, assuming we are both being honest
and straightforward about it. But I've been CALLED an asshole many
times, and Lee Bell (which WAS a champion AGAINST "name calling"
for YEARS in rec.scuba) even called me "an asshole's asshole".

But I take those just as their exhibition of their own stupidity,
consistent with whatever they posted.

> Of course, just because I'm an asshole, it doesn't
> make me a "bad person"...

Of course not! It would mean that you smell bad, and your visual
horizon is poor and you're missing one eye-ball.

But I never called you an "asshole" or a "bad person", did I?
I am sure I've called you many things that you are, "Mental Midget"
and the like, but that's just my STYLE of "calling spade a spade".

> Contributing factor maybe though...

I wouldn't know, because I am not one.

Save this piece for your future perusal. You have given me the
opportunity to comment seriously on your somewhat capricious and
tongue-in-cheek ATTEMPT to a semi-coherent rec.scuba post.

In that respect, I would say you're a higher grade asshole than
most of the other assholes in rec.scuba, self-acknowledged or not.

In that regard, Popeye has repeated proudly claimed himself to
be an "asshole", but Popeye and I never had a bad word for each
other (to the best of my knowledge), because Popeye has impressed
me to be an HONEST gentleman <a rare breed in newsgroups indeed,
let alone rec.scuba <G> (though I DISAGREE with many of Popeye's
views) who tells it like it is (to him), and not bull shit like
the rest of you. We implicitly "agree to disagree".

THAT's ME, in Reality, in newsgroups, and in the Real World:

"I yam what I yam, that's all that I yam, Reef Fish the Man
of a Thousand Interests. Boop Boop."

-- Bob.

Lee Bell

Nov 2, 2005, 4:07:42 PM11/2/05
"Reef Fish" wrote

> But I've been CALLED an asshole many
> times, and Lee Bell (which WAS a champion AGAINST "name calling"
> for YEARS in rec.scuba) even called me "an asshole's asshole".

If I did, I was being more original than normal. Not that I haven't ever
called you a name, I probably have, but that particular one doesn't sound
familiar.

"Magilla"

Nov 2, 2005, 5:08:22 PM11/2/05

"Reef Fish" wrote

> Nah. Just a statement about Chinese food -- a subject you brought
> out to impress your gorilla pal.

Sorry, doubt that, what impresses me about Grummy is that he's still
evading Darwin. :-)

You ever wonder why Jayna & Lee nicknamed me after a gorilla? Hmmmmm?

> Just call that intellectual and recreational versatility.

Um, yeah, it's otherwise as lacking the "substance" to act that way in
person.

> This is REALITY and Real Life for me. It's called "quid pro quo".
> When IDIOTS speak derogatorily of me, completely gratuitously and
> cluelessly, I speak back to them in their own language and what
> they can understand.

When you look down on and talk down to someone, expect am upper-cut.

Curtis

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 6:32:08 PM11/2/05

"Magilla"

Nov 2, 2005, 6:39:36 PM11/2/05

"Reef Fish"

glad you read it and liked it enough to repost it.

Curtis

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 6:41:57 PM11/2/05

Lee's SECOND biggest problem is that he CAN'T REMEMBER anything,
or remembered it WRONG, and usually start a flamewar because of
HIS faulty recollection.

But Lee's BIGGEST problem is that he is INCAPABLE of assertaining
published FACTS by simply checking the archives.

rec.scuba. Feb 4 2003, 7:29 am

Lee was explaining why he had me in his killfile:

Lee> all of which are part of the reason he's permanently in my
Lee> blocked posters list. He's the only non-spammer residing
Lee> there, an accomplishment to be sure.
Lee> Kind of the asshole's, asshole.

Lee also forgot what the word "permanently" means, in English. :)

-- Bob.

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 6:59:20 PM11/2/05

I guess that was one of the few Google posting errors because I had
several windows opened at the same time, cross checking FACTS.

In any event, it wasn't hard for me to re-respond to your post
approximately the way it read;

"Magilla" wrote:
> "Reef Fish" wrote
>
> > Nah. Just a statement about Chinese food -- a subject you brought
> > out to impress your gorilla pal.
>
> Sorry, doubt that, what impresses me about Grummy is that he's still
> evading Darwin. :-)

Then you jumped in the wrong thread at the wrong time, as to cause
the ambiguity of your remark out of context.

> You ever wonder why Jayna & Lee nicknamed me after a gorilla? Hmmmmm?

I never wonder anything about Lee. I only respond to him when he
tries to transform himself into a GNAT and bite me.

Now that you asked, it's possible that's because you SMELL BAD?
For the same reason Grummy is proud of himself being an "asshole"
because it smells bad?

BTW, I've asked you several times if you posted under the name
"CPR86", and you never said "yea" or "nay", which I take it to
be a LOUD silence for "si". Is that correct?

> > This is REALITY and Real Life for me. It's called "quid pro quo".
> > When IDIOTS speak derogatorily of me, completely gratuitously and
> > cluelessly, I speak back to them in their own language and what
> > they can understand.
>
> When you look down on and talk down to someone, expect am upper-cut.
>
> Curtis

Curtis, that statement of yours is gibberish. If you meant to imply
you are a bridge player by using the term "upper-cut" as in bridge
play, then I think you used it improperly. In either case, it's
gorrila babble.

-- Bob.

Lee Bell

Nov 2, 2005, 7:12:42 PM11/2/05
"Reef Fish" wrote

>> If I did, I was being more original than normal. Not that I haven't ever
>> called you a name, I probably have, but that particular one doesn't sound
>> familiar.
>
> Lee's SECOND biggest problem is that he CAN'T REMEMBER anything,
> or remembered it WRONG, and usually start a flamewar because of
> HIS faulty recollection.

Nah, my memory's OK. I just don't bother remembering trivial stuff, like
pretty much everything you've posted in recent years.

I remember the EPIRB discussion. Do you?

> Lee> all of which are part of the reason he's permanently in my
> Lee> blocked posters list. He's the only non-spammer residing
> Lee> there, an accomplishment to be sure.
> Lee> Kind of the asshole's, asshole.

Cool. I outdid myself. Glad to see I had it in me.

Lee

Reef Fish

Nov 2, 2005, 8:08:01 PM11/2/05

Lee Bell wrote:
> "Reef Fish" wrote
>
> >> If I did, I was being more original than normal. Not that I haven't ever
> >> called you a name, I probably have, but that particular one doesn't sound
> >> familiar.
> >
> > Lee's SECOND biggest problem is that he CAN'T REMEMBER anything,
> > or remembered it WRONG, and usually start a flamewar because of
> > HIS faulty recollection.
>
> Nah, my memory's OK. I just don't bother remembering trivial stuff, like
> pretty much everything you've posted in recent years.

But that was what YOU posted, which I quoted. You also posted the
same in scuba-SE, but I didn't bother to look it up when you said
it in rec.scuba.

> I remember the EPIRB discussion. Do you?

You obviously didn't remamber it well. Also, you made the same
dumb remark when you had be killfiled, and I DEMOLISHED you, and
buried you for having to go to Scuba-SE (which is not even google
archived) to come up with THAT discussion which you THOUGHT you
knew what you were talking about, but ... as EVIDENCE showed,
you were WRONG again.

This is a new one, Lee. You shot your foot once. I posted why
you did. YOu head was in the hole. So, you're shooting your
SAME FOOT again. All I have to do is to show what I posted to
debunk Lee Bell, the DING DONG of Scuba-SE:

==== excerpt from post in rec.travel.cruises, Sept 1, 2005 10:27 pm

==== end excerpt from rec.travel.cruises, Sept 1, 2005 10:27 pm

> > Lee> all of which are part of the reason he's permanently in my
> > Lee> blocked posters list. He's the only non-spammer residing
> > Lee> there, an accomplishment to be sure.
> > Lee> Kind of the asshole's, asshole.
>
> Cool. I outdid myself. Glad to see I had it in me.
>
> Lee

Lee, just keep your big mouth SHUT when you don't have the FACTS,
and you now *I* have them, always handy, from Google which you
really should learn how to use if you're going to be mouthing off
like this all the time.

I hate to see the feet you inserted in your mouth get IMMEDIATELY
shot down, by something that took me only a minute to find in the
Google archives.

< sigh >

DING DONG indeed.

-- Bob.

Grumman-581

Nov 2, 2005, 9:45:56 PM11/2/05
""Magilla"" wrote in message

> You ever wonder why Jayna & Lee nicknamed me after a gorilla? Hmmmmm?

I figured it was body hair...

Grumman-581

Nov 2, 2005, 9:49:43 PM11/2/05

> Before someone think up somethin clever for the typo, it was a
> Freudian slip for 691 -- the Grummy-581 position when he is eating
> Taiwan pussies.

Of course, you know the problem with eating Chinese pussy -- you're hungry
again in 30 minutes...

Grumman-581

Nov 2, 2005, 9:55:09 PM11/2/05
""Magilla"" wrote in message
> Sorry, doubt that, what impresses me about Grummy is that he's still
> evading Darwin. :-)

Well, Curtis, you've dove with me and as such probably can make a pretty
good determination... Am I *that* good or just lucky? I would like to think
it was the former, but I'm enough of a realist to know that it's probably
the latter... Hey, you can only be so good, but there's no limit on how
lucky you can be...

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick

Nov 3, 2005, 6:06:13 AM11/3/05

"Grumman-581" <grumman581@DIE-SPAMMER-SCUM@gmail.com> wrote in message

OMFG.

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 4:44:14 PM11/3/05

"Grumman-581" wrote

> Well, Curtis, you've dove with me and as such probably can make a pretty
> good determination... Am I *that* good or just lucky? I would like to
> think
> it was the former, but I'm enough of a realist to know that it's probably
> the latter... Hey, you can only be so good, but there's no limit on how
> lucky you can be...

I was refering to life in general for you, motorcycle scars & home made
BBQs and the like. ;-)

Curtis

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 4:46:27 PM11/3/05

"Reef Fish" wrote

> Curtis, that statement of yours is gibberish.

Ding-a-Ling, your whole internet presence is gibberish.

Curtis

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 4:52:10 PM11/3/05

"Reef Fish" wrote

> BTW, I've asked you several times if you posted under the name
> "CPR86", and you never said "yea" or "nay", which I take it to
> be a LOUD silence for "si". Is that correct?

I reckon I did say nay, but you're too dense to catch on.

The only thing "CPR 86" and I have in commom to my knowledge is first
names and we're both male scuba divers. Not that hard to figure out, I
mean, Lee, Grummy, Limey and I were at a dive site last november where there
were 3 Curtis's present.......if you look past they went by Curtis, Curt &
Curtie.

Just like you're not the only Boob here.

Curtis

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 4:56:21 PM11/3/05

"Lee Bell" wrote

> Nah, my memory's OK. I just don't bother remembering trivial stuff, like
> pretty much everything you've posted in recent years.

I really have to ask my kitten how long one can stay entertained
swatting at a pinned rat.......

Curtis

Scott

Nov 3, 2005, 5:00:24 PM11/3/05

""Magilla"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Reef Fish" wrote
>
> > BTW, I've asked you several times if you posted under the name
> > "CPR86", and you never said "yea" or "nay", which I take it to
> > be a LOUD silence for "si". Is that correct?
>
> I reckon I did say nay, but you're too dense to catch on.

CPR 86 is/was a EMT if memory serves, hence the "CPR".

> The only thing "CPR 86" and I have in commom to my knowledge is first
> names and we're both male scuba divers. Not that hard to figure out, I
> mean, Lee, Grummy, Limey and I were at a dive site last november where
there
> were 3 Curtis's present.......if you look past they went by Curtis, Curt &
> Curtie.

> Just like you're not the only Boob here.

An unusually verbose boob.

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 5:12:06 PM11/3/05

"Scott" wrote

> CPR 86 is/was a EMT if memory serves, hence the "CPR".

I think you're correct.

> An unusually verbose boob.

To relate him to my profession, he reminds me of a large, ancient, leaky
vessel of CH4 with much odorant added.

Curtis

Scott

Nov 3, 2005, 5:27:57 PM11/3/05

""Magilla"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com> wrote in message

After the Scientology bit, I wouldnt know he existed, except people quote
his madness.

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick

Nov 3, 2005, 5:49:04 PM11/3/05

""Magilla"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com> wrote in message

I know both Curtises in question.

Or Curtii.

Or whatever.

The other one is NYPD.

The third one is a Kurt, I believe.

Scott

Nov 3, 2005, 6:00:07 PM11/3/05

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" <Buzcu...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I know both Curtises in question.
>
> Or Curtii.

=;-)

That's good.

> Or whatever.
>
> The other one is NYPD.

*That's* right.

I wasnt sure.

Scott

Nov 3, 2005, 6:00:52 PM11/3/05

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" <Buzcu...@aol.com> wrote in message

> I know both Curtises in question.
>
> Or Curtii.

=;-)

That's good.

> Or whatever.

> The other one is NYPD.

*That's* right.

I wasnt sure.

> The third one is a Kurt, I believe.

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 6:05:35 PM11/3/05

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" wrote

> I know both Curtises in question.
>
> Or Curtii.
>
> Or whatever.
>
> The other one is NYPD.

That should be proof enough for Ding-a-Ling

> The third one is a Kurt, I believe.

May be a Kurt here too, don't remember, but do recall another Curtis
posting a few years back that people thought was me.......he started using
his last initial. Anyways, the 3 Curtis's from last year were all present
at our absent lawyer BBQ, not from the NG, just examples that there is more
than one Curtis in the diving community.

Curtis

Greg Mossman

Nov 3, 2005, 6:06:01 PM11/3/05
""Magilla"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Just like you're not the only Boob here.

It's very possible they are schizophrenic alteregos of each other. After
all, one always posts in capitals, the other always in lower case.

"Magilla"

Nov 3, 2005, 6:11:12 PM11/3/05

"Greg Mossman" wrote

>> Just like you're not the only Boob here.
>
> It's very possible they are schizophrenic alteregos of each other. After
> all, one always posts in capitals, the other always in lower case.

Not all Bobs are boobs, if you're hinting on anyone in peticular there.

FWIW, not all boobs bob either.......

Curtis

Grumman-581

Nov 3, 2005, 7:24:29 PM11/3/05
""Magilla"" wrote in message

> I was refering to life in general for you, motorcycle scars & home made
> BBQs and the like. ;-)

What? You got something against 200,000 BTU grills?

NOTE -- If you see a light in the west, it's not the shuttle being
launched...

They finished laying the 600 sq-ft of concrete for the patio / grill area
today... Need to give it a day or two to cure and then I can have the CMUs
added to it... Each CMU will have at least one piece of rebar tied into the
slab... When we have the next hurricane, my "safe room" will be my grill...
The rest of the house might get blown away, but my grill will still be
there...

The worst part about it is that I'll probably have to wait a month for the
concrete inside the CMUs to cure before I can start up the grill... Oh
well, look out for a large glow in the west around the time of the winter
solstice...

Oh, I had a plumber yesterday try to tell me that a 1" gate valve that is
good for 300 psi air is not acceptable for natural gas (which runs at less
than 2 psi)... Oh well, what the fuck would he know... Hell, he actually
wanted to get a city permit to tie my outdoor sink into the sewer line...

TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ

Nov 3, 2005, 7:49:55 PM11/3/05
you sound like popey you sound like an idiet

good hunting bluewolf it has for me

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick

Nov 3, 2005, 8:26:17 PM11/3/05

"TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ" <TIMOT...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> you sound like popey you sound like an idiet
>
> good hunting bluewolf it has for me

Uh..., well..

Um...

Huh???

Grumman-581

Nov 3, 2005, 9:30:07 PM11/3/05
"TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ" <TIMOT...@webtv.net> wrote in message

<snip-usual-web-tv-drivel>

I have to keep wondering if my decision to not shitcan the entire webtv
domain was the right decision... I think there has been ONE poster from
webtv that was not a *complete* idiot... This poster, on the other hand, is
your typical webtv poster child... <pun-intended>

Scott

Nov 3, 2005, 9:22:08 PM11/3/05

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" <Buzcu...@aol.com> wrote in message

What do you expect, web tv strikes again.

Dennis (Icarus)

Nov 3, 2005, 9:50:13 PM11/3/05
"TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ" <TIMOT...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> you sound like popey you sound like an idiet

Will agree with the first bit - Scott does tend to pontificate, so it make
sense that he'd sound "pope-y"

> good hunting bluewolf it has for me

Dennis

Greg Mossman

Nov 4, 2005, 1:04:37 AM11/4/05
""Magilla"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com> wrote in message

I figured it was an uncontrollable typo. Gorillas tend to say "oo oo" a
lot, while they jump up and down scratching their armpits. Or are those
chimpanzees that do that?

Lee Bell

Nov 4, 2005, 5:50:53 AM11/4/05
"Greg Mossman" wrote

> I figured it was an uncontrollable typo. Gorillas tend to say "oo oo" a
> lot, while they jump up and down scratching their armpits. Or are those
> chimpanzees that do that?

It's attorneys.

"Magilla"

Nov 4, 2005, 7:14:55 AM11/4/05

"Lee Bell" wrote

prior to getting their arms ripped out by the gorilla....... ;-)

Curtis

Greg Mossman

Nov 4, 2005, 10:32:57 AM11/4/05
"Lee Bell" <plee...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

If you got suckered into paying $350 an hour to a guy who jumps up and down
saying "oo oo" while scratching his armpits, who's the true monkey?

I always scratch my balls instead, especially when addressing a female
judge. It shows her that I'm in control of my case.

Greg Mossman

Nov 4, 2005, 10:34:21 AM11/4/05
""Magilla"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com> wrote in message

That's for taking 35% of your bananas.

But at least we don't publicly masturbate in the zoo. We reserve our public
masturbation for the courtroom.

"Magilla"

Nov 4, 2005, 5:42:37 PM11/4/05

"Greg Mossman" wrote

> That's for taking 35% of your bananas.

LOL

> But at least we don't publicly masturbate in the zoo. We reserve our
> public masturbation for the courtroom.

Guess that means when you fuck your client, you acknowledge they get no
pleasure from it, so it effect it's masturbation using a client.

Curtis

"Magilla"

Nov 4, 2005, 5:54:20 PM11/4/05

"Greg Mossman" wrote

> But at least we don't publicly masturbate in the zoo.

Nor do I.

Just for the record, don't live in a zoo either.

Curtis

Limey

Nov 4, 2005, 6:32:38 PM11/4/05

"Greg Mossman" <mos...@qnet.com> wrote in message

> "Lee Bell" <plee...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> "Greg Mossman" wrote
>>
>>> I figured it was an uncontrollable typo. Gorillas tend to say "oo oo" a
>>> lot, while they jump up and down scratching their armpits. Or are those
>>> chimpanzees that do that?
>>
>> It's attorneys.
>
> If you got suckered into paying $350 an hour to a guy who jumps up and
> down saying "oo oo" while scratching his armpits, who's the true monkey?
>
> I always scratch my balls instead,

Me too. Ya get some dirty looks from the Maitre'd though.

especially when addressing a female
> judge. It shows her that I'm in control of my case.

What ya got a case of that ya hfta keep scratching?

LD.

Matthias Voss

Nov 4, 2005, 6:33:41 PM11/4/05
"Magilla" wrote:

You have to decide which problem you want to solve first.

Matthias

Message has been deleted

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick

Nov 4, 2005, 8:41:07 PM11/4/05

"Lembo" <lem...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Scott wrote:
> >
> > What do you expect, web tv strikes again.
> >

> A man is usually judged by his wife, his house, his car and his shoes.
> I didn't realize his internet access was that important.

Stick around awhile.

"Magilla"

Nov 4, 2005, 9:12:11 PM11/4/05

"Matthias Voss" wrote

> You have to decide which problem you want to solve first.

Problem?

A 2 metre tall, 150 kg gorilla have problems? Not likely.

Only problem I have at present is it's been too long since I've been
diving.

Gonna solve that this weekend, got a karst window with my name on it,
and 500 CF of breathing gas.

My version of "white line fever".

Curtis

Grumman-581

Nov 4, 2005, 10:07:30 PM11/4/05
""Magilla"" wrote in message

>Gonna solve that this weekend, got a karst window with my name on it,
> and 500 CF of breathing gas.

That would be a lot to carry with you at one time... The most I ever figured
that I would carry with me on a single dive would be 400 cu-ft... Double
120s combined with sidemount 80s... Of course, now that I'm further away
from the site where they're going to sink the Oriskany, the chance of
needing that 400 cu-ft is a bit more remote... Even as shallow as most of
the local lakes are around here, 400 cu-ft might just possibly make you end
up with a deco obligation... <grin>

Whistler

Nov 4, 2005, 11:15:04 PM11/4/05
Lembo wrote:

> A man is usually judged by his wife, his house, his car and his shoes.

I throw away any shoes that even hint at judging me.

Whistler

Nov 4, 2005, 11:18:29 PM11/4/05
"Magilla" wrote:

> Only problem I have at present is it's been too long since I've been
> diving.

Waiting for divers ain't the same as diving, I guess.

Salty

Nov 5, 2005, 12:24:43 AM11/5/05
From: "Reef Fish" <Large_Nassau_Grou...@Yahoo.com>-
I've been a regular DIVER in Cozumel over a decade BEFORE the
cruise ship pier hoopla began, and have been DIVING there ever since,
without losing my enjoyment in the DIVING.
-----------------------------------

I first dove Coz in 1983 or 1984 and so I never saw the cruise ship
pier hoopla. Unlike you, after my first trip there, I found no need
to return. :-) I hope the hurricane means a "fresh start".
~B~

Salty

Nov 5, 2005, 12:31:06 AM11/5/05
From: "\"Magilla\"" <cavey_curtis@$$ yahoo.com>

You ever wonder why Jayna & Lee nicknamed me after a gorilla?
Hmmmmm?
--------------------------------
Because your back is severely hairy ?? Because you can groom your
significant other and pick bugs off her ?? Because you have a banana
fetish ?? Because you walk with a really big stoop ?? Because.....
Enquiring minds really don't care.

Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick

Nov 5, 2005, 6:17:18 AM11/5/05

"Salty" <babet...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Not that you ever had an enquiring mind.

Yours ususally just makes shit up as it goes along, like the other Twat
Sister.

Put the crack pipe down.

Lee Bell

Nov 5, 2005, 7:55:24 AM11/5/05
Magilla wrote:

> You ever wonder why Jayna & Lee nicknamed me after a gorilla?

Lee had very little to do with it. Jayna came up with that one.

Lee

-hh

Nov 6, 2005, 8:22:07 AM11/6/05
Lembo <lem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Scott wrote:
> >
> > What do you expect, web tv strikes again.
> >

> A man is usually judged by his wife, his house, his car and his shoes.

And yet, most these are really quite superficial measures of so-called
'success', just like the bald fat guy w/gold chains and a fake Rolex.
It really isn't what one wears that matters, but how one behaves.
Theodore Roosevelt once told his son, "If a man does not have an ideal
and try to live up to it, then he becomes a mean, base and sordid
creature, no matter how successful." And Oscar Wilde's take on an
aspect of this subject was: "Ambition is the last refuge of failure".

> I didn't realize his internet access was that important.

It shouldn't be that way, but the reality is that there are clear
patterns between the typical behavior and the use of this ISP: WebTV
has developed a reputation of customers that have a hard time typing on
a keyboard. Some of it is probably deserved (lousy enabling technology)
and part is probably the demographic who is attracted to that company's
niche, which tends to be "non-savvy" Internet users. Before WebTV, AOL
had had a similar reputation, and to a degree still does: a common
shortcoming of its customers is an inability to recognize when they had
wandered outside of AOL and into the greater Internet World. Again, the
interface design and the attracted customer demographic both contribute.

-hh

Reef Fish

Nov 6, 2005, 10:36:14 AM11/6/05

Grumman-581 wrote:

Grummy, I missed your post three days ago.

> "TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ" <TIMOT...@webtv.net> wrote in message

Jurkiewicz was his way of self-acknowledging that he is a "jerk" while
taking
a stab at all those whose names end in "wicz" as a racial slur.

> <snip-usual-web-tv-drivel>

Now, regarding your editorial,

> I have to keep wondering if my decision to not shitcan the entire webtv
> domain was the right decision...

That would be an act of CENSORSHIP, the worst crime among all the
crimes ever committed in USENET. The NEXT worst thing is censorship
via the use of killfiles (as Jammer, Lee Bell, chilly, ... and a couple
others
I know in rec.scuba who brag about their killfiles).

All they prove is a LACK of intellectial judgment and discipline to
read what
is opposed to their own prejudices and choose to stick their heads into
the
same pretending that they don't exist. The Internet ostriches.

> I think there has been ONE poster from
> webtv that was not a *complete* idiot... This poster, on the other hand, is
> your typical webtv poster child... <pun-intended>

Well, there are PLENTY of exceptions, though you're correct that most
of
the posters from webtv are IDIOTS. Ron Lee is one exception. Ron Lee
is a "complete idiot" who doesn't post from webtv.

But he recently had to use the fake name and posting ID "Bubba (none)"
to hide his ID, in making his 4th post of the year in
rec.scuba.locations
in order to make his usual IDIOTIC remarks.

-- Bob.

Alan Street

Nov 6, 2005, 12:57:36 PM11/6/05
In article <1131291374....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, Reef

€ Grumman-581 wrote:

€ Grummy, I missed your post three days ago.

€ > "TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ" <TIMOT...@webtv.net> wrote in message
€ > news:25312-436...@storefull-3356.bay.webtv.net...

€ Jurkiewicz was his way of self-acknowledging that he is a "jerk" while
€ taking
€ a stab at all those whose names end in "wicz" as a racial slur.
€ >
€ > <snip-usual-web-tv-drivel>

€ Now, regarding your editorial,

€ >
€ > I have to keep wondering if my decision to not shitcan the entire webtv
€ > domain was the right decision...

€ That would be an act of CENSORSHIP,

Not really. It's the equivalent of choosing not to read gossip rags,
tabloids and the delusional ramblings of mentally unstable
ex-statistics professors. You might find this suprising, but not
everyone is entitled to have their opinions considered. Think of WebTV
as an intelligence test - if you're stupid enough to buy one, you
shouldn't be allowed to vote or post to Usenet.

Reef Fish

Nov 6, 2005, 2:07:00 PM11/6/05

Alan Street wrote:
> In article <1131291374....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>, Reef
> Fish <Large_Nass...@Yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> € Grumman-581 wrote:
> €
> € Grummy, I missed your post three days ago.
> €
> €
> € > "TIMOTHY JURKIEWICZ" <TIMOT...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> € > news:25312-436...@storefull-3356.bay.webtv.net...
> €
> € Jurkiewicz was his way of self-acknowledging that he is a "jerk" while
> € taking
> € a stab at all those whose names end in "wicz" as a racial slur.
> € >
> € > <snip-usual-web-tv-drivel>
> €
> € Now, regarding your editorial,
> €
> € >
> € > I have to keep wondering if my decision to not shitcan the entire webtv
> € > domain was the right decision...
> €
> € That would be an act of CENSORSHIP,
>
> Not really. It's the equivalent of choosing not to read gossip rags,
> tabloids and the delusional ramblings of mentally unstable
> ex-statistics professors.

Then all one has to do is NOT read it.

Automatic shitcan IS CENSORSHIP no matter how you dance around the
issue. Just like the judge/preacher who censors what they consider as
immoral magazines, because "it corrupts the moral of anyone who read
it", and when asked if HE read it to declare it should be censored, the
judge was a Mental Midget enough to say "yes". :-) You're about as
stupid as that judge, Alan.

You entire internet existence is to follow my postings to make NOISE
about them. Try and see if you have the DICIPLINE not to read what I
post -- of course not. Because you're such a self-contradicting low-
grade moron.

> You might find this suprising, but not
> everyone is entitled to have their opinions considered. Think of WebTV
> as an intelligence test - if you're stupid enough to buy one, you
> shouldn't be allowed to vote or post to Usenet.

You don't have to buy a WebTV to READ something posted by someone
on WebTV.

Do you see how stupid YOU are, Alan? We were talking about censoring
something POSTED by WebTV idiots.

I don't even censor YOUR posts, or those of other IDIOTS. I can either
choose to ignore the idiotic posts OR to explain how idiotic they are,
such as this one.

Hey, I am posting from the Star Princess cruise ship!

Alan Street is such an IDIOT and have NO LIFE that he thinks no one
should post or use the internet when they are travelling or
vacationing.
What an IDIOT!

Besides kicking some idiotic asses like Alan's, I do lots of other
things
on the internet, while there's nothing else interesting to do -- once I
am
on the ship early, and there is no activity until the ship leaves port
three
hours later. I book future travels, correspond with family members
and
friends, learn news and new things on the web, and hundreds of things
people with a BRAIN do, on any given day.

Alan Street does none of those and he is busy making a pest of himself
in several newsgroup just following MY posts.

Save your noise and impertenance for yourself, Alan Street!

-- Bob.

-- Bob.

Jammer Six

Nov 6, 2005, 3:32:14 PM11/6/05
In article <061120050957362658%agstreet@nonono_san.rr.com>,
Alan Street <agstreet@nonono_san.rr.com> wrote:

> Not really. It's the equivalent of choosing not to read gossip rags,
> tabloids and the delusional ramblings of mentally unstable
> ex-statistics professors. You might find this suprising, but not
> everyone is entitled to have their opinions considered. Think of WebTV
> as an intelligence test - if you're stupid enough to buy one, you
> shouldn't be allowed to vote or post to Usenet.

That cracked me right up...

Sometimes, I wonder if killfiling the fool was the right decision. Some
of the things I see in quotes are extremely entertaining.

Has he figured out what an average is yet?

--
"A bunch of us went down to Gettysburg.
Some of us didn't come back.

Dan Bracuk

Nov 6, 2005, 3:46:51 PM11/6/05
Alan Street <agstreet@nonono_san.rr.com> pounded away at his keyboard
resulting in:

: Think of WebTV as an intelligence test

Those who have it are smart enough to gain access to usenet without
having to buy a computer?

Dan Bracuk
If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.

"Magilla"

Nov 6, 2005, 7:19:43 PM11/6/05

"Lee Bell" wrote

>> You ever wonder why Jayna & Lee nicknamed me after a gorilla?
>
> Lee had very little to do with it. Jayna came up with that one.

Truthfully, it was HH's cartoon that did it for me.

Curtis

"Magilla"

Nov 6, 2005, 7:23:57 PM11/6/05

"Grumman-581" wrote

>> Gonna solve that this weekend, got a karst window with my name on it,
>> and 500 CF of breathing gas.
>

> That would be a lot to carry with you at one time....

Not necisarily, but for me, yeah, settled for 340 at a time.

Get a real nice warm & fuzzy feeling carrying plenty of reserve.

Curtis

Grumman-581

Nov 6, 2005, 9:40:02 PM11/6/05
""Magilla"" wrote in message

> Get a real nice warm & fuzzy feeling carrying plenty of reserve.

Agreed, but more than 400 and I would feel like it was the tanks that were
doing the dive and I'm just along for the ride... <grin> More than 400 and
I'm probably going to be tying them off for use on the way back out / up...

Grumman-581

Nov 6, 2005, 9:40:03 PM11/6/05

> Grummy, I missed your post three days ago.

Wow, Reefy... I didn't know that I meant so much to ya' that you would miss
me... I'm touched...

> That would be an act of CENSORSHIP, the worst crime among all the
> crimes ever committed in USENET. The NEXT worst thing is censorship
> via the use of killfiles (as Jammer, Lee Bell, chilly, ... and a couple
> others I know in rec.scuba who brag about their killfiles).

*So far*, I haven't killfiled the entire domain... I believe that I've seen
*one* poster so far from it that has been able to form a coherent thought in
a post... That gives me hope that the domain is not completely full of
trolls and idiots... It does seem to have a higher percentage though... So
far, the only ones that I killfile are the anonymous posters and the
crossposting Kramer stalkers...

> All they prove is a LACK of intellectial judgment and discipline to
> read what is opposed to their own prejudices and choose to stick
> their heads into the same pretending that they don't exist.

Not necessarily... I've killfiled people with which I agreed, just because
they hide behind an anonymous remailer... I figure if they don't have the
balls to associate at least an originating IP address or name with their
post, they're not worth listening to... I don't agree with everything that
you post and you're a whiney old bitch at times, but I don't killfile you...
If I killfiled everyone that doesn't agree with me, it would get boring...

Lee Bell

Nov 6, 2005, 9:48:28 PM11/6/05
Bob wrote:

>The NEXT worst thing is censorship via the use of killfiles (as Jammer, Lee
>Bell, chilly, ... and a couple
> others I know in rec.scuba who brag about their killfiles).

Bob only thinks it's a terrible crime since he's most often the one
killfiled. Funny it doesn't occur to him that a far worse crime is posting
in a manner that moves other to decide that he has nothing to say that is
worth cluttering one's inbox for.

>> All they prove is a LACK of intellectial judgment and discipline to
>> read what is opposed to their own prejudices and choose to stick
>> their heads into the same pretending that they don't exist.

either that or good character judgement.

Lee

Reef Fish

Nov 6, 2005, 10:24:24 PM11/6/05

Lee Bell wrote:
> Bob wrote:
>
> >The NEXT worst thing is censorship via the use of killfiles (as Jammer, Lee
> >Bell, chilly, ... and a couple
> > others I know in rec.scuba who brag about their killfiles).
>
> Bob only thinks it's a terrible crime since he's most often the one
> killfiled.

Au contraire. I would LOVE for the IDIOTS and Mental Midgets to
killfile
me, and have the discipline NOT to stick their nose into second hand
reading of snipets of what I post.

> >> All they prove is a LACK of intellectial judgment and discipline to
> >> read what is opposed to their own prejudices and choose to stick
> >> their heads into the same pretending that they don't exist.
>
> either that or good character judgement.
>
> Lee

Another very good shot at your own foot, DING DONG Bell!

You had bragged you put me into your "permenant" killfile.

Now I am no longer in your killfile, and had to remind you what you
said.

So, do you or do you not have a "good character judgment" on me?
Lee, you are the same old obfuscator who always straddle the fence
and are full of shit when it comes to FACTS.

If you hadn't put me in your killfile, and READ and LEARN what you
didn't know, instead of wasting your life arguing to support your
wrongs,
you would have been a much wiser and smarter person today.

-- Bob.

-hh

Nov 7, 2005, 7:53:57 AM11/7/05

IIRC, I ginned that up shortly after our dives off Boynton Beach:

http://www.huntzinger.com/dive/strokes/cavey.jpg

BTW, it would be nice to get some more new photos of rec.scuba
participants for the Strokes Gallery. For a limited time, the normal
registration fee is being waived ;-)

-hh

Lee Bell

Nov 7, 2005, 8:11:03 AM11/7/05
"Reef Fish" wrote

>> Bob only thinks it's a terrible crime since he's most often the one
>> killfiled.

> Au contraire. I would LOVE for the IDIOTS and Mental Midgets to
> killfile me, and have the discipline NOT to stick their nose into second
> hand
> reading of snipets of what I post.

Ahh, so you want them to kill file you so that you can rant and rave
unchecked, but only if they promise never to comment on any of the garbage
you spew. Sounds like CENSORSHIP to me.

> You had bragged you put me into your "permenant" killfile.

> Now I am no longer in your killfile, and had to remind you what you
> said.

I did not brag. I simply reported.
That killfile no longer exists. You were in it when it went away.
I have the right to change my mind as I please, whether you like it or not.
Your petty attempts at censoring others won't work this time, any more than
they worked in the past.

> So, do you or do you not have a "good character judgment" on me?

Apparently so. You researched it for me. Remember the words "assholes's
asshole"?

> Lee, you are the same old obfuscator who always straddle the fence
> and are full of shit when it comes to FACTS.

Have you figured out what an EPIRB is yet?

Lee

Reef Fish

Nov 7, 2005, 12:02:22 PM11/7/05

Lee Bell wrote:
> "Reef Fish" wrote

> > Au contraire. I would LOVE for the IDIOTS and Mental Midgets to
> > killfile me, and have the discipline NOT to stick their nose into second
> > hand reading of snipets of what I post.
>
> > You had bragged you put me into your "permenant" killfile.
>
> > Now I am no longer in your killfile, and had to remind you what you
> > said.
>
> I did not brag. I simply reported.
> That killfile no longer exists. You were in it when it went away.

That is obfuscation at the pre-kintergarten level. ANYONE who has read
rec.scuba.* would have KNOWN that you bragged about your killfile for
MONTHS, and bragged every time you read a snipet of someone else's
post and put foot in your mouth when you tried to join in to flame.

You only remembered what you said in your last post after I reminded
you
that you not only bragged numerous times, you forget you had said you
had me killfiled "permanently".

> I have the right to change my mind as I please, whether you like it or not.

Of course you do. Just don't ACT like the IDIOT that you are.

First brag about your killfile and then obfuscate about how you had
broken
your own word.

> > So, do you or do you not have a "good character judgment" on me?
>
> Apparently so. You researched it for me. Remember the words "assholes's
> asshole"?

Lee FORGETS everything. Too damned lazy or INCAPABLE of looking
up the archives. That's why I did it for him to show the FOOT in his
mouth.

> > Lee, you are the same old obfuscator who always straddle the fence
> > and are full of shit when it comes to FACTS.
>
> Have you figured out what an EPIRB is yet?
>
> Lee

Lee is trying the SAME FOOT, for the third time now, after it had been
debunked each time:

RF> Lee> I wonder if Bob has figured out what an EPIRB is yet.
RF>
RF> ROTFLMAO! Lee had his head in the hole where the sun don't shine
RF> for so long that
RF>
RF> (1) He had to dig deeeeeep to come up with a topic that was
RF> FIVE YEARS old, discussed in a listserv LIST, and NOT
RF> in rec.scuba.locations, or any of the three newsgroups.
RF>
RF> (2) He didn't realized that he had already been thoroughly
RF> trashed on the EPIRB topic the LAST time he brought it out
RF> and I had already responded on July 13:

RF> http://tinyurl.com/bdws6

You do know how to use a browser to read what in the tinyurl above,
don't you?

Lee the DING DONG Bell used the same FOOT three times in his mouth.

That's got to be an all time USENET record, even for an IDIOT.

-- Bob.

Chris Pflaum

Nov 7, 2005, 7:36:15 PM11/7/05
Censorship refers to blocking others, not oneself. Blocking one's own mail
is called filtering and is almost as old as the net.

Chris

Reef Fish

Nov 7, 2005, 9:12:30 PM11/7/05

Chris Pflaum wrote:
> Censorship refers to blocking others, not oneself. Blocking one's own mail
> is called filtering and is almost as old as the net.
>
> Chris

True to a certain extent, but only in the pedantic sense, from the
point of
view of INTENT of the censor.

If you voluntarily subscribes to a book club (the analogue of
rec.scuba)
and the club distributes free books to you every day. Blocking books
on Democracy, Freedom of Speech, and even books on Bush (a
loathsome creature) is a form of CENSORSHIP isn't it?

-- Bob.

-hh

Nov 8, 2005, 8:04:15 AM11/8/05
"Chris Pflaum" <cpf...@everestkc.net> wrote:

Hey, another diver decides that summer's over and comes out of the
woodwork for a visit.

Long time no see. Been diving?

-hh