Dave's Dominion 2002 Update - Luxury Level VIP Season Passes and More

David Bowers

Mar 31, 2002, 5:44:16ā€ÆPM3/31/02
"Dave's Dominion Amusement Resort to unveil Two-Tiered Luxury Level
Admission Plan"

AFD-Wire, XANADU, OH - Dave's Dominion announced today the formation
of the Dominion Centurion Club. The Dominion Centurion Club will be a
premium package which can be appended to a park guests regular
admission ticket or season pass. The Centurion Club will bestow
luxury VIP benefits upon its members. When asked the inspiration for
the Centurion Club, resort founder David Bowers cited a lenghty trip
the Dave's Dominion executive staff took to Italy to research new ride
product. While en-route to Italy, the founder observed the business
practices of the commercial aviation industry. It was at about the
6th straight hour of sitting in economy class seating that an
inspiration was given to him. "What if we could provide First Class
Service to our park guests who are willing to pay a massive upcharge,
it works for the travel industry, and people travel to get to my
resort, so just maybe we can create a First Class park experience."
Further encouragement came when two competing parks in the state of
Ohio seemed to want to experiement with luxury service on a much
smaller scale. First "The Park that Changes It's Name Every Season"
in northern Ohio experimented with a program that allowed willing park
guests to pay extra to avoid waiting in ride lines, then a park in the
opposite corner of Ohio experimented with offering a premium level
pass, and closing certain rides entirely to Economy Level ticket
purchasers at selected times. Besides the business motivation, the
amusement industry is feeling a new surge of patriotism as reflected
in the February issue of its leading trade magazine "Amusement
Tommorow", and what can be more American than the celebration of
capitalism, financial success, and the ability to enjoy that success.
(as an aside, Dave's Dominion Resort will also have several more
traditional patricotic events and displays)

AFD-Wire is proud to bring you an exclusive transcript of the
announcement of the Centurion Club.

David Bowers: Welcome to Dave's Dominion Amusement Resort. I have
called you all here today to announce the founding of the Centurion
Club. The Centurion Club is designed around a luxurious, elegant
resort experience. Centurion Club memberships will be available in
both annual and single day membership plans, to acomodate the busy
tourist wanting to make the most of his stay at Dave's Dominion as
well our regular population base that desires a more luxurious way to
experience Dave's Dominon.

The Centurion Club experience will start as soon as the club member
exits I-73 onto Dave's Dominion Boulevard, immediately two lanes going
in and two lanes coming out of the park have been designated for
Centurion Club members only, allowing club members easy access to and
from the park, without getting held up in traffic. At the end of
Dave's Dominion Boulevard, waiting parking valets will be standing by
to offer club members courtesy valet parking, allowing members, if
they wish, to forgo the hassles inherent in parking their car, then
waiting for the tram, to be shuttled to the Entry Plaza. (Valet will
be offered to regualr park guests for only $20, Self-Park will be
offered to regular guests for $10, Centurions can also self-park for
free in a special preffered lot located just footsteps from the entry
plaza) At the Entry Plaza a private air-conditioned waiting lounge is
there for them to wait for park opening while enjoying a courtesy
continental breakfast, then they will be admitted via a seperate
admission gate into the park without having to deal with ticket lanes,
or the main gate. Not that there will likely be ticket lanes in the
morning as Dave's Dominon's new operating schedule calls for the
park's first hour each day to be for Centurion Club Members only. To
accomplish this the parks regular opening time has been pushed back
from 9AM to 10AM. Thus freeing the 9AM hour to the Centurion Club.

Once inside the park, the Centurion Club member will notice their own
Guest Services area, with their own Concierge and Guest Services
Desks, as well as complimentary lockers and free loaner strollers.
More ammenities await the club member as they visit the parks gift
shops where special club only checkout counters have been setup, not
to mention a generous 25% souvineir disocunt for club members. Food
stands have also been modifed to allow for club lanes at grab joints,
special club entrances at cafeterias and buffets which allow them to
skip any waiting line, and priority seating at table service
restuarants. (Next available suitable table is their's, no matter how
long the regular wait may be). Centurion guests will also be treated
to a 50% discount on food, as well as complimentary soft drinks.

Out on the midway, Centurion Club guests will be able to purchase
specially discounted books of Games of Skill vouchers allowing a
special discount on games, in addition their Centurion Club membership
cards will allow complimetary play on any non-prize,non-redemption
aracde game, merely be inserting their member card into the regular
Game Card slot. At any of our show venues special Centurion Club boxes
have been established. These special boxes offer relaxing
Barcaloungers, end tables, and complimentary light refreshments served
in-box by a member of the hospitality staff. (As opposed to the hard
back, uncushioned bench seating in other parts of the show venue, and
not coincidentally, the Centurion boxes offer the best sight lines in
the house).

David Bowers: Thank you for your question, that was next on my agenda
actually. On all rides special Centurion Club entrances have been
installed. Centurion Club members have no-wait access to all riding
devices. Even the Kiddieland rides will feature Centurion Club
entrances, our nation's children are never to young to learn the
differences between First Class and Economy. Of course the child will
also have to be a Centurion Club member, although discounted rates are
available for children. Where feasible special lounges have been
setup, you will notice that all of our rollercoasters have been
converted to two stop loading. This is to allow for a special
Centurion Lounge where the former ride unloading was. This waiting
area has special queue lanes that when a Centurion Club member enters
that seat queue, its corresponding gate on the regular load platform
will not open. A few rides have also been modifed, for example
special parlour cars have been added to the train ride for Centurions,
and our Space Spiral has been set up with a special Centurion Level
that offers cushioned seating and air conditioning.

As you know, last year we unveiled the QuickPass virtual queue system,
I want to stress that we will continue to use the QuickPass system. We
invested a lot of time and money perfecting the Quick Pass concept.
Admitedly Mortimer Mouse gave us a fine base to work off of, even they
don't have the sophistication of QuickPass. You see other systems
statically assign a predesignated number of tickets to each
appointment time. Quickpass is more reflexive of actual ride and line
conditions. In effect a Quickpass Virtual Wait and the regular
standby wait should be exactly the same. the Quickpass machine knows
how many people elected each option (via entrance turnstiles for the
physical queue), and can reflex the times on the QuickPass tickets to
offer the most reliable estimate available. It's all a matter of ride
capacity, each ride can handle X number of people, and the system
knows how long it takes the ride to move people, and can relfexively
learn to adapt for special situations like realistic throughput, crew
efficiency, etc. So wheter it be a ticket issued from the Quickpass
machine, or a click of somebody walking through the queue entracne
turnstile, the QP computer allots a space on the ride for that person,
and reflexes the waiting times appropriately. The adpative learning
will also be able to factor in how many people enter through the
Centurion Club entrance, and will be able to adjust the waiting times
appropriately. The operations staff at Dave's Dominion are very
pleased with the way the live test of QuickPass went last season, so
this season we are developing QuickPass to its full intended
potential. After having completed its free trial period last season,
this season Quick Passes will cost $5 each. The program will also be
renamed to the QuickSilver Pass, as it will provide faster access to
the ride. This is being accomplished by a very minor change in the
way the QuickSilver Pass is programmed. By default on each ride with
QuickSilver 10% of the seats will be set asside for Centurion Club
members (though they will be filled in from the Quicksilver queue if
there are not enough Centurions present.), 50% of the seats will be
earmarked for QuickSilver. As QuickSilver is now a fee-for-use
service we expect the QuickSilver line to be much sorter than the
regualr line and will be filled with those looking for speedier ride
access, but without the full cost of the Centurion Club. Any
remaining seats after Centurions and QuickSilver tickets are seated
will be filled from the general queue. (Between the Quicksilver and
the General Entrance, it will be designed that at least 40% of the
seats are filled from the general queue, unless there are insufficient
guests in the general queue) Centurion Club members always have
priority however. Even more exciting, now guests will be allowed to
obtain as many QuickSilver tickets as they want (at $5 each), instead
of the one-at-a-time limit enforced during the free trial period.

But changes to exisiting park attractions, shows, shops, and services
are just the begining. In each area of the park a Centurion Lounge
will be setup. The Centurion Lounge will have a nice air conditioned
lounge with sitting room furniture, complimentary light refreshments,
complimentary Perrier water, courtesy phones, and private restrooms.
Each restroom apointed in Italian marble, with gold fixtures, extra
soft triple ply toilet paper, and other fine furnishings will be in a
searate room, and the rooms will be sanitized after each use.
Offering Centurions even luxury class bathroom breaks.

More important than the Centurion Lounges will be The Centurion
ClubHouse, located in a central portion of the park, the Clubhouse
will contain an exclusive members-only restuarant featuring a famous
5-star chef. The ultimate in elegant dining awaits those in the
Centurion Club, or maybe the Clubhouse Food Court or Club Buffet will
be more to the club members liking, whatever their choice they will be
awarded with premium quality food. When they aren't using the
Clubhouse to dine, they can enjoy the members only Gameroom, featuring
complimentary video games, and redemption games which offer a higher
ticket payout rate than their counterparts in the regular arcades. In
both the Club aracde and general arcade, new machines will alow game
players to purchase redemption tickets they need rather than playing
games for them. In the regular arcade redemption tickets will sell
for 5/25c 20/$1, HOWEVER, in the Centurion Club, they will sell for
20/25c, 80/$1
The Centurin game room will also offer a private Redemption Center
which contains everything the regular ticket redemption centers have,
plus a few premium items only available to Centurion Club members.
The Clubhouse will also have Centurion Gifts, an exclusive gift shop
for the club members, with the Centurion Vault, a room of the gift
shop containing exclusive Centurion only souvineirs.

We also realize that our Centurions may be busy business executives,
so a courtesy CyberCafe is also contained in the Centurion Club.
Regular park guests need not fret, as a CyberCafe is also planned to
be installed in the park. Internet Access rates to be about $5/10
minutes.

Centurions will also have a secret park exit, this exit will assure
that they do not get caught up in the mass exodus at park closing
time. At the exit center, which is a nice comfortable air conditioned
lounge, a valet can be summoned to bring their car to this exit, or
the Centurion can walk to the main valet pickup located in the Entry
Plaza. A benefit of getting your car here, is that any items
Centurions send to the front in our merchandise/prize pickup service
can be picked up at the Centurion Exit as their car is being brought
forward, rather than waiting in the long lines at the Merchandise
Claim Center located just past the final exit turnstiles in the big
high priced gift shop that regular guests exit through. We will even
re-valet their cars after they load up their gifts/prizes if they are
not leaving the resort. The Centurion can then leave the resort via
the special members only exit drive.

But wait, Centurion Club benefits don't end at just the Amusement
Resort! Centurion club members also get FREE admission to Poseidon's
Dominion Waterpark, where the same new ammenties can be found,
including a Centurion Lounge, a Centurion Club, speical members only
lanes at gifts/food/games, special members only stairs and entrances
to the water activities. Yes, Centurions get the same priority
treatment at Poseidon's Dominion as they do at Dave's Dominion.
Perhaps, the best Centurion Club benefit is the Members Bathhouse.
This bathouse consists of hundreds of tiny rooms that contain a
private lounge area, dressing room, closet space, private bathroom,
private shower stall AND private Whirlpool bathtub. Members need not
share space in the regular Bathhouse when their club membership
entitles them to use a room at the Clubhouse Bath-house.

There's still more!

Club members also have access to Dave's Boardwalk a private amusement
pier that is part of the Dave's Dominion Resort. This private
amusement pier containing carnival rides and a wooden coaster, along
with games, food and giftshops was developed as part of our Resort
Hotel, a private 'park' for the exclusive use of guests in our
$500/night posh hotel. Centurion luxuries/privileges will not be
offered at Dave's Boardwalk, the benefit stemming just from the right
of free admission to this private amusement pier. However the resort
will contain a Centurion Floor, offering many of the same benefits as
the Centurion Clubs in the parks. Centurion Members will also get
all resort hotel guest privileges at the Dave's Dominion Sports
Complex. Speaking of the Sports Complex, in the spirirt of the
Olympics, special all-season Luge and Bobsled tracks have been
installed as well as an Ice Skating center. All this and a fake
mountain with fake snow that will finally make skiing and winter
sports a year round reality at Dave's Dominion. Our top scientists
have invented a new fake snow product that can withstand temperatures
to 95F.

Lastly, there is PartyWalk, our nightclub complex. Centurions will
recive courtesy admission to Partywalk nightclubs, an exclsuive
Centurion Club locted at Partywalk where Centurions can relax in their
choice of rooms offering a different nightclub atmosphere for the
exlusive enjoyment of Centurions, as well as all other benefits of the
Centurion Clubs found in the parks. Centurions will also recieve
special discounts on the attractions of Partywalk. (Skycoaster,
Bungee, Slingshot, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Mini Golf, that sort of
thing), as well as a special Centurion only hour from 11am-noon (These
attractions normally open at noon). Our 20 screen megaplex movie
theaters have been equipped with the same Centurion luxury boxes as
our in-park shows, and offer Centurion admission discounts.

I bet your asking, "What's it going to cost me?"

David Bowers. For the 2002 season, Dave's Dominion's will be $40,
with season passes selling for just $100. Poseidon's Dominion
Waterpark will be $20, with our Swim Club season pass selling for $75.
COmbo tickets for both parks will be $50 for a day, and $150 for the
season.

Centurion Club memberships dues are $1,000 and will be valid for one
calendar year from the date of purchase. (After all the Cenutrion
Club, PartyWalk, and the Sports Complex will be open year-round),
Centurion Club annual members are required to purchase a Dave's
Dominion season pass for $100, which will be upgraded to a Combo pass
at no extra charge. A one day trial membership to the Centurion Club
will be $250. (Which can be applied towards the purchase of an annual
membership). A one day trial member will be required to purchase a
Dave's Dominion admission ticket (or have a valid season pass), if the
park is open on the day of their visit. May I point out that just for
the Dave's Dominion operating season, a Centurion Club membership is
only $6.67 per park operating day*! (Annual Dues/Operating Days)

As always guests under 7 years of age, or over 60 receive 25% off
admission and Centurion Club Dues. Children under 3 recieve free park
admission, and may join the Centurion Club for only $50. (A Child's
membership may only be purchased by an adult Centurion, and then only
for the immediate family)

But Wait - The Centurion Club is also designed with the Corporate
customer in mind. For only $10,000, a special book of one day
Centurion Club memberships can be obtained, one ticket for each park
operating day. Consider it like a season pass that can be divided
amongst several people. Each ticket offers free admission to Dave's
Dominion and a one day membership to the Centurion Club, there is one
ticket for each park operating day. Perfect for corporate giveaways
to clients, associate recognition programs, charity auctions. When
you consider how many operating days there are for Dave's Dominion in
2002, each voucher is only $71.40. The perfect corporate gift. Also
of interest to our corporate customers is the Season Pass Club for
$1,000. This is a corporate season pass that consists of individual
admission tickets for each park day. Another great corporate giveaway
that winds up costing you only 74 cents a day.

The Centurion Club is not the only thing new at Dave's Dominion:

Allow me to give you a quick rundown on our exciting new attractions.
This season our biggest new attraction is the Centurion Club, as well
as other general improvements to both our resort, and in building and
desiging the Centurion Club facilites. Many thanks to Dorf
Consulting for designing the QuickSilver Pass System, and to Althoff
Consulting for redesigning our park facilites to allow for all the
great Centurion Club perks. However we did leave some money for new
attractions.

In Dave's Dominion you will find several new rides by Tramperla. (You
do remember that the Dave's Dominion Executive Staff took a business
trip to Italy to look at new rides, don't you?) Chief amongst these
will be our new Flying coaster, Vulture. Along with Vulture, several
new Tramperla flat rides have been added to the park.

In Poseidon's Dominion - We have installed "The Big Flush", a
waterslide that deposits you into a large oversized toilt bowl, where
you swirl around, and around, and around until finally you are flushed
into the splash pool below.

In Dave's Boardwalk - A new Spinney-Go-Pukey Mouse by a fine French
engineering firm. (Speaking of fine French engineering: Did I mention
that every Dave's Dominion Resort quest can write their name and
address on the back of their park admission ticket to be entered into
a drawing for a brand new Renault?)

In PartyWalk - A new Scary-Shot upchrage attraction, that not only
allows the rider to be shot or dropped, face up or face down, special
effects make it appear as if one of the three towers just collpased as
they are launching. Sure to be a real screamer!

In the Sports Complex - A year round Winter Sports area, made possible
by our new fake snow and fake mountain. Special features include
Luge, Skeleton and bobsled runs.

Thanks for coming out today, you will receive a free press kit on your
way out of the park today, but please join my executives as they take
you on a tour of our new Centurion Club facilites, and all of our new
attractions.

<End transcript>
When we asked David about that impact on Dave's Dominons regular
guest, Dave indicated that they expect less than 1% of each days guest
to be Centurion Club members, and with all the Centurion Club
activities, the regular day guest should hardly notice them.

---------------------------------
<Standard Dave's Dominion Media Kit>

Thank you for your interest in The Dave's Dominion Resort. Whether
you are planning a day trip, group outing, or an entire vacation,
Dave's Dominion Resort is the place for you.

Dave's Dominion is comprised of four major components: Dave's Dominion
Amusement Resort, Poseidon's Dominion Waterpark, Partywalk
Entertainment Complex, and the Dave's Dominion Resort Hotel (w/Sports
Complex).

"Dave's Dominion Amusement Resort"

Our Amusement Resort is all you ever asked for in an amusement park
and more. Our park recreates the classic amusement parks of the
1950's in its architecture, theming, and design.

The major component of our Amusement Resort is our world class
rollercoaster collection. We currently feature eighteen
rollercoasters
of all styles and descriptions.

"Dogfighter" You are an aerobatic pilot in the Bowler and Mallard
Inverted adventure. Dogfighter is the Worlds Tallest (at 185'),
Longest (6,000'), Fastest (70mph), Most Inverted (10 inversion
elements) Inverted Coaster. With our new "Stunt-Pilot" style trains
every rider has an unobstructed view, the front row faces forwards,
the back row faces backwards, and 12 seats face out to each side.

"Rattlesnake" - Become a snake charmer and take on these two twisted
snakes. Rattlesnake, it's two Bowler and Mallard Floorless coasters
intertwined. It's the World's Only Dueling Floorless Coaster.
Rattlesnake features a never seen before inversion element, where
riders from both sides head straigt for each other before diving down
into a pair of Inverted Vertical Loops, which means the riders ride
around on the outside of the loops and are upside down at the bottom
of the element instead of at the top.

"Lumberjacker" - Live the life of a Lumberjack, every day it's into
the forest, work and come back out. Unlike a traditional Out-And-Back
coaster ours features a unique midride switchtrack that allows the
train to traverse the return leg of this monster 8,000', 200' tall
wooden Out And Back in reverse. That's right you ride deep into the
forest in the traditional forwards facing formation, then it's up into
the midcourse brakes, where the train is stopped, and the switchtrack
is moved, and High spped advacning tires on the brake run launch you
backwards out of the brake run to traverse the returnb leg in reverse.
At the end of the return leg our unique turntable will reorient the
train before arriving at the unloading dock. - By Radical Roller
Coasters, Inc

"Wizard's Mansion" - It's a dark ride, it's a wood coaster, it's both!
In a never before seen blend of a full size wooden rollercoaster and
dark ride elements the Wizard's Mansion was born. Riders first line
up to ride by touring a classic walk through haunted house, where the
final chamber brings riders into the Wizard's Parlour to board the
Magitrain for a tour of the Wizard's Workshop. Riders board the
traditonal trains from the Pensylania Train Company and are dispatched
through a set of doors into a mist filled tunnel. What happens beyond
the mist is hard to tell. Guests will encounter a rolling tunnel and
various optical illusions before climbing the lift (in the hall of
mirrors and infinite domain), to the Wizards Attic Workshop, then the
Wizard welcomes his guests and warns them not to fall into the
trapdoooooorrrrrr. Then its 95' down, up, around a sharp Traverlike
curve, down, up, down, up, minidip, the turnaround in the mirror, down
up, down, up, midcourse, turn, then a deceptive doubledown turns into
a triple down in a tunnel all the way to the basement, back up and
into the double helix finale to enter the seperate unload station. -
By Radical Roller Coasters, Inc.

"Rocky Horror Roller Coaster" - Escape from Dr. Frankenfurter's castle
on our incredible new Bowler & Mallard Inverted Standup Coaster.
Riders enter the attraction in the graveyard of the little church in
Denton, go through the church, then through the criminologists
library, and finally back outside through the front lawn of the
infamous castle finally touring the castle, and the ballrooom, until
they hit the front of the line where they are taken up one trainload
at a time in the old-style open cage elevator to the loading staion in
Frank's Laboratory, there ride ops dressed like Riff Raff and Magenta
help to secure you into the unique new coaches. They look almost like
Bowler & Mallard's normal stand up coaches like those runing on
Banshee except they hang down from the track. The unique 5 inversion
layout flys high above the castle top, and in the brake run has a
spinning earth effect, before you hit the outside unload area. Rocky
Horror Roller Coaster is Dave's Dominions first licensed ride.

"Battle of the Sexes: G.I. Joe vs. Barbie" - See who really is the
superior sex on our classic style wooden Racer by Custom Crafted
Coasters. The G.I. Joe side is done up in military green, and the
Barbie side is done in a nice shade of hot pink. Ride operators and
queueing areas fill fit the theme of their particular side.

"The Disco Spin" - Ride our Revolutiochron Spinning Coaster. This
coaster is placed indoors in a big Disco Hall with flashing lights
everywhere, disco balls, strobe lights and loud music by the Village
People. As the name suggests as soon as you individual 4 seater car
crests the lift it is free to spin on its own will, and we included
lots of turns to really get the spinning action going.

"Toy Soldier" - Even the little people deserve a coaster of their own,
and we give it to them with this perfectly recreated 1:4 scale model
of the Coney Island Cyclone. Sure the lift is only 20' but it is just
right for the starter coaster riders. The queueing area has pictures
and video of the real Coney Island ride. Even the trains are perfect
recreations, and the ride exit has a unique photo opportunity where
you sit in a full size Cyclone car and through Blue Screen Technology
it looks like you are at Coney Island in the front seat!

"Andromeda" - It's a Stand Up Wooden Rollercoaster, with a vertical
loop and corkscrew. (3 Inversions, most ever on a wooden coaster). By
Radical Rollercoaster Concepts.

"Vulture" - Our brand new Tramplera Flying Coaster. Passengers ride
individual 4 passenger birds as opposed to the multi-car trains on our
Jerkoma Flyer that is part of the Coaster Juggernaut.

"Coaster Juggernaut" - Juggernaut guests begin their experience in
the Coasterville Musem of Roller Coaster History. The musuem is in a
3
story structure modeled after Gotham City's Flugelheim Museum, and
doubvles as the queue area for Juggernaut. As guests wind their way
through the Coasterville Museum of Roller coaster history, a timeline
approach is adopted allows guests to see the history of the coaster
from the Russian Ice Slide though the latest wonder Thrust Air. The
museum contains countless video clips, newspaper and magazine
articles, artifacts such as ride tickets pay-one-price wristbands, and
coaster memorabilla, several roller coaster models, and cars from
every coaster type. The Final exhbit hall leads guests to a tunnel
where they are told they will experience the hands-on protion of the
Coaster Museum, an interactive exhibit known as the Juggernaut!

Leaving the confines of the coaster museum guests find themselves
inside the giant Zygaraut which houses the coaster staions and stands
proud in the center of the Juggernaut. Guests are promised a chance
to ride a coaster from many of the different types represented in the
musuem, and the heart of this is the interactive exhbit hall in the
middle of the Zygaraut where the line breaks into 8, as guests choose
how they wish to challenge the Juggernaut. Guests can choose a Wild
and Tiwsted, airtime laden Wooden adventure from Custom Crafter
Coasters, running rolling stock from Great Twisty Coasters, or they
can soar to the top of the Juggernaut on an Intermin
Gigacoaster, or challenge part of the mighty Bowler and Mallard trio,
featuring the riders choice of Inverted, Flooless or Stand Up tracks,
they can literally fly though Juggernaut on a Jerkoma Flying Coaster,
they can twist and turn on an Error Dynamics Multi Element, or lastly
they can glide through on an Error Dynamics Suspended Coaster.

And that is just our rollercoasters, but ther's still more. It gets
real hot during our Ohio sumers so we also have a full line of Water
Adventures to keep you cool and moist, okay maybe damp, okay maybe a
bit wet, alright you got us, absolutely soaked.

"Roulette Rapids" - We brought in the finest water rides consultants
in the craft to ensure that Roulette Rapids is of the highest quality.
Roulette Rapids is the longest, fastest, wettest, rapids ride on
earth. And it the "Raft Wash Tunnel" doesn't get you, if the rapids
and ingenious water spewing devices don't get you wet. Including the
slot machines that are gushing out water where the coins ought to be
falling out. It your fellow park guests don't get you wet, then our
new proprietary effect will. The raftbottom mounted "Omnigusher"
Thats right that handrail in the center of the raft really hides an
omnidirectional water jet that will ensure that all riders will come
off soaked. For your safety our rafts travel on underwater tracks
that prevent raft capsizing.

"Dynamite Falls" - It's the Log Flume that thinks its a Rapids ride,
or the Rapids ride disguised as a Log Flume. Brave the rapids in your
log, watch out for errant water curtains and indoor in the dark drops,
including your final exposive drop from the roof of the Dynamite
Factory.

"Tsunami" - Ride the World's only Water Coaster to feature an
inversion! Yes, it starts like an ordinary water coaster, but
halfwway down the rides main drop, you do the first ever vertical
loop on a water ride. Passengers will be held in by "Y" shaped lap
bars.

But we're still not done introducing our fine rides here at Dave's
Dominion Amusement Resort.

"The RRC Dark Ride" - Its may be the scariest, funniest dark ride
ever. We have teamed up with Spiderman Rides, to produce a dark ride
about all the inside jokes of RRC. Visit Joe Schwartz and see his
Bathroom Park, take a ride through the town of Bithlo and meet Todd
and Longworld, visit Dana tending to a heard of Zebras, see the
Bootlegged Cheeseburger Stand, Watch in horror as Iccono Clast
finally gets his come uppins and through the magic of 3-D Motion
Master technology you appear and feel like you are falling with him
when he gets knocked out of a hypercoaster train while standing up.
Watch Mark and his pathetic teacup ride, all the laughs, all the
thrills, all the flames of RRC here in dark ride form.

Then visit the rest of our major rides at our carnival midway:

* Scrambler
* Tumble Bug
* Whip
* Twister
* Flying Skooters
* Zipper
* Orbiter
* Hurricane
* Mixer
* Inverter
* Frisbee
* Jump
* Top Spin
* Spin Out
* Hard Rock
* Evolution
* Force 10
* Gravitron
* Fly Away
* Power Surge
* Kamikazzee
* Chaos
* Cycloid
* Haunted Swing
* Breakdance
* Enterprise
* Wipeout
* Musik Express
* Tempest
* Dizzy Dragons
* Vintage 1910 Carousel
* Double Ferris Wheel
* Dodgems
* Energy Storm
* Revolution

Kid's will find a whole land dedicated to them, featuring the Toy
Solider coaster, a Ballroom, Frog Hopper, Climbing Structure, a
participatroy play area, and a full array of the latest kids rides.

Shows:

We have shows for every member of the entire family including

"Big Top Circus" - The Fernando Brothers Circus put on a three ring
Spectacular under the big top

"The No Strings Attached Puppet Show" - See our award winning
pupetters in the enchanted tree.

"Fire and Ice" - Watch our talented fiqure skaters in the Dave's
Dominion Ice Skating Competition. Throw in some corrupt judges and you
never know who is going to win in our figure skating competitions. In
Lou's Ice Rink

"Totally Broadway" - It's all showtunes in our grand salute to
Boradway. In the 42nd Street Theater

"The Dominion Stunt Team" - Did you ever wonder "How did they do that"
in the movies. Well you will be in for more, as our talented cast
performs the most daring movie stunts of all time. At the Movie
Soundatage.

"Laser Light Spectaular" Be sure to see our nightly laser and
firewoarks extravaganza. - High above the park each night, see park
map for best viewing locations.

"San Frncisco Street Chase" - Imerse yourself in an action thriller on
our 180 degree screen - Shown at the Cinema 180

"Thrill Rides" Its a larger than life movie about our favoirte
amusement rides. - Imax Theatre

"Rock around the Block" - Our live band performs your Rock and Roll
favoites from the 50's through the 90's - In The Jukebox Theate.

"Come on over" - Our live band plays your best country hits from
today's charttoppers. In Wild Bills' Saloon.

Food:

It's gonna be a busy day at Dave's Dominion, be sure to take a break
to dine on your favorite's.

Table Service:

"Doo Wop Diner" Its 1950's all over as you fill up on all time diner
specialties in our chrome and glass 50's Diner. Come on by Honey and
don't forgret to get an ice cream from our soda fountain.

Buffet:

"Space Age Buffet" - Welcome Earthling, and beam up for an
all-you-can-eat dinner.

Counter Serive:

"Dominion Food Court" - Can't decide, come to our food court where you
can choose from Pizza, Italian, Ohio Style Chili, Chineese, Ney Jersey
Grinders, Burgers, German, Seafood, Chicken, Deli, or Mexican, and
while your here be sure to visit the snack station, espresso bar, or
Ice Cream Counter.

In addition you will find a vaiety of Pizza, Hamburger, and HotDog
stands located convineintly thoughout the park. Be sure to check out
our Fried Octopus Tentacles!

Gifts:

"The Coaster Station" It looks like a classic wood coaster station,
but it's not. Its Coaster Souvineer Headquartes here at Dave's
Dominion. Buy your coaster souvineers here or at the convinient gift
shops located at the end of each of our coasters exit ramps.

"Dominion Dealers" The ultimate source for a Dave's Dominion
souvineer. Park logoed products, videos, snowglobes and more await.

"Create-A-Memory" We at Dave's Dominion feel that coaster rides are
special times in peoples lives, capture your favorite Dave's Dominion
ride with an exclusive on-ride photo of you on your favoirte ride!

Park Directions: We are conveniently located with our own exit(#123)
off I-73 in Xanadu, OH. Look for the large purple "Dave's Dominion
Resort" signs. The first thing visitors apporaching the park will
notice is the animated 3-D billboard by the parks exclusive
interchange from I-73. This is actually a used TOGA ride purchased
from a park in California. Although the cars will cycle on the
animated coaster, it will not be available for rides.

Parking: Ample parking is available in our parking garage. Parking is
$10 for standard size vehicles, $20 for oversize vehicles. Valet
Parking is available for $20. ($40 for oversize vehcile)

Schedule: Daves' Dominon Amusement Resort is open daily Memorial Day
through Labor Day 10am-10pm. Preview Weekends are available from
April 5, 2002 up through Memorial Day Weekend, 10-9, and One-More-Time
weekends are available in October 10-7

Admission Media: Our 2002 Ticket Prices are as follows:

Grounds Plus Rides (Access to grounds, shows, and rides) - $40
1 Day Park Hoper (Dave's Dominion, Poseidon's Dominion) $50
2 Day Park Hopper $70 (Includes Partywalk)
3 Day Park Hopper $85 (Includes Partywalk)
Season Pass for Dave's Dominion Only - $100 (Includes Partywalk)
Centurion Club Pass: (Dave's Dominon, Posedion's Dominion, Partywalk)
$1,100.00 ($100 Seaspn Pass + $1,000 Club Dues)
One Day Centurion Club - $290 ($40 park admission + $250 dues)
"Children under 7 and Seniors over 59 admitted at a 25% discount"
Partywalk Annual Pass - 1 full year of Partywalk - $75

Poseidon's Dominion WaterPark - $20
PartyWalk - $10
Macho Zone - Super Skycoaster, Bungee - $50
Skyscraper, Scary Shot, Ejector Seat, Rocket Laucnher - $25
Orbitron, Climbing Wall, Go-Karts - $5

Money Matters:
Dave's Dominion utilizes the state-of-the-art in customer convenience,
the Dominion SuperCard. No more fumbling with a wallet or purse,
Guests put a cash value on the stripe on back of their tickets (or on
a Souvineer SuperCard, $5 extra) and then can pay for gifts,
games, and food by merely swiping their card through the stands card
reader. Dave's Dominion has a cashless midway policy and only
SuperCards will be accepted for payment. Gift shops and major
restaurants within the park also accept credit cards. Unused balance
refundable at the redemtion center at the park exit.

Environmentally Friendly: We at Dave's Dominion do our part in
Recyling, and using electric powered vehicles. Our park is powered
by our own Solar power plant located behind the park. Our parks are
100% blacktop free, for your comfort.

While at Dave's Dominion Amusement Resort, check out our other
attractions:

"Posedion's Dominion"

Cool off at the world largest waterpark, only at Dave's Dominon. We
feature over 100 different waterslides of every make and description,
a gigantic Wave Pool, and Adult relaxation Pool, Interactive Kids area
with interative play structures and pint size slides.

Posiedon'a Dominion is open from Memorial Day thru Labor Day from
11am-8pm. - $20

"Partywalk" - Our night time entertainment complex. During the day
its the finest collection of unique themed full service restaurants
offering a wide variety of cullinary styles. At night the restuarants
are joined by a wider variety of nightvlubs featuring all formats of
music, comdey, and sports. Partywlak also features a Cybercafe, Pool
Hall, Video Arcade, and unique shopping opportunities. For the family
their is the Dominion Miniature Golf, an amusement park themed
minigolf course. For the thrill seeker, there is the Macho Zone. A
collection of the most intense thrills on earth, available on a pay
per ride basis, (wristbands not accepted). Start with our unique 750'
Quad Tower SuperSkycoaster, follow it up with a ride on the Ejection
Seat, Rocket Launcher, Bungee Tower, Rock Wall, Skyscraper, Go -Karts,
and Orbitron.

Want to see a movie while at Partywalk? Try the Mega Cineplex, our 25
screen first run movie theater. Featuring 20 traditional screens with
Digital Dolby everything and stadium seating. 2 IMAX screens, 1
OMNIMAX, and 2 Iwerks TurboMovies.

Movie Pricing:
Movies starting before 7: $6.00
Movies starting after 7: $10.00
IMAX/OMNIMAX - $7.50
Iwerks TurboMovie - $5.00

And the Dave's Dominion Funhouse - a classic 1930's Funhouse with all
the stunts that other operators wouldn't DARE operate. Rolling
Barrels, moving stairs and passageways, tilted rooms, human roulette
wheel, haunted swing and much much much more, including the Haunted
Dungeon, an intense superscary trip through a dunegeon filled with
spooks and psychotic monsters of all descriptions.

FunHouse - $10.00

And remember Partywalk, restaurants and indoor attractions are open
356 nights a year. Outdoor attractions operated on a weather
permittinng basis during the off season. Special: Recieve FREE
parking on days when the amusement resort is not open.

"Dave's Dominion Hotel & Resort"

Even the most active thrill seeker will need to rest after a full day
at Dave's Dominion. That's why we proudly present the 5,000 room
Dave's Dominion Resort Hotel. Located in several buildings alongside
a manmade beach with white sand, are the spacious, well appointed
guest rooms. Single, Doubles, and multi bedroom suites are available
for rent. Rooms include color-cable TV(featuring the RollerCoaster
Channel), in room video games (featuring Roller Coaster Tycoon), in
room Internet/AOL Kiosk. dataport, minibar, large table and chiars,
private baths, individualy controlled heat and air, whirlpool
bathtubs, and speakers mounted in the shower so you can hear the TV
while you shower. Concierge service in selected VIP floors. Coaster
Enthusiasts will be sure to ask for the special "Coaster Rooms" These
rooms by request only, are decorated with photos of roller coasters on
the walls, beds that look like NAD cars, an alarm clock that looks
like a Zamperla High Striker. (Set the time you want up, and it will
go into that annoyingnoise only a hi-stricker can make that WILL get
you up in time for that fist coaster ride), more coaster channels on
the TV, a Guide To Ride in the bedstand drawer (please leave for the
next tenanet), AND a rollercoaster view from your private balcony.
(The Coaster wing does have some concierge level rooms.).

Other hotel ammenities include a full service restaurant, buffet, and
food court, large video arcade with virtual reality. Unique gifts for
sale in the lobby. Full Convention facilites.

"Exclusive Reosrt Hotel Amusement Pier"

Dave's Dominoion Hotel & Resort is the first to offer our guests their
exclusive amusement pier, Dave's Boardwalk. Themed to the boardwalk
piers of New Jersey, this private amusement area consists of 15 of the
hottest carnival rides, kiddieland, skill games, food stands AND

"The Dave's Dominion Cyclone" - A lovingly recreated exact replica of
the Coney Island Cyclone, complete to 4 bench classic styled trains.

and new this year: "The Spinney Go Pukey Mouse" It looks like an old
vintage Wild Mouse, excpet that the cars spin.

And whats more this area is reserved for the exclusive use of you our
hotel guest. (As with our other recreational facilites, the amusement
pier is exclusively for registered hotel guest, your resort ID will be
required to enter the pier)

"Dave's Dominion Hotel Resort Recreational Actvities and Sports
Complex:

At NO extra charge to guests:
*Indoor Pool
*Outdoor Pool with waterslides
*Private white-sand beach
*Jacuzzi
*Putting Green
*Miniature Golf
*Backetball
*Fitness Room
*Horseshoes
*Tennis
*Croquet
*Fishing
*Bicycling
*Nature Trail

AT an extra charge billable to your hotel room

* 3 Championship Golf courses (Day guests admitted at 25% surchage)
* Boat Rental
* Parasailing
* Day Spa (with mud and mineral baths)
* Ice Skating
* Skiing
* Luge, Skeleton, and Bobsled

Rooms at the Dave's Dominion Resort start at just $500/night. Travel
packages start at $780 for the 3 Day Getaway (per person/double
occupancy). Weeklong full vacations starting at $1,000 per person
double occupancy.

Again, Thanks for your interest in Dave's Dominoo, your ultimate
amusement reosrt desitnation. And enjoy the rest of your day planning
your next trip to Dave's Dominion.

Visit these fine businesses along the Dave's Dominion Access Road:

Abus's Quickymart - For a full tank of gas, to snacks, to a fast food
meal, and Tastee Microwave Sandwhices, this convenience store is
conveniently located on the Dave's Dominion exit road.

LongWorld Campground - The folks at LongWorld entertainment were
interested in a piece of the action, and thru our long term
partnerships we now present to our camping visitors the LongWorld
campground. With 2,000 convenent campsites, some of them we even rent
you the camper to stay in. Ammentires include an Abus Quickymart,
Coon-And-Possum BBQ Buffet served nightly, a swimming hole, a replica
of the Big Woodie rollercoaster, the Milwaukee Ice Wonders of Nature,
Coaster Bear Country and the LongWorld Water Ride.

-------
David Bowers
Mayor, Coasterville
AIM:Coasterville
/\
/XX\ /\
/XXXX\__ / \ /\
/XXXXXXXX\ \ / /XX\ /\_ /\ ____
/XXXXXXXXXX\ \/ /XXXX\ /XXX\ /XX\ /\ /\ __|___
/XXXXXXXXXXXX\____/\___/XXXXXX\_/XXXXX\_/\_/\_/XXXX\_/XX\_/XX\__/XX|XXX

We at Coasterville.com respect your privacy, and are prepared to accept incoming email messages in PGP encrypted fromat:

Icono Clast

Apr 1, 2002, 9:38:33ā€ÆPM4/1/02
David Bowers <bowe...@cinternet.net> wrote:

> Watch in horror as Iccono Clast finally gets his come uppins and through the
> magic of 3-D Motion Master technology you appear and feel like you are falling
> with him when he gets knocked out of a hypercoaster train while standing up.

Crakt me up, Mahn, in spite of the typo in my name. Please note that I
have a new address: IClast at SFBay Net
ICONO CLAST -- A San Franciscan in 47.335 mileĀ² San Francisco
http://geocities.com/dancefest/ IClast at SFBay Net

Robert Mack

Apr 2, 2002, 4:49:49ā€ÆPM4/2/02
TRIPPLE PLYYYY WOOOOHH!!!