If I had a billion dollars..

HomerS16

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

I would build a few coasters in my backyard - A large wooden one, a hyper
coaster, and an inverted one. I would also install a 200+ foot Drop ride, and a
Sky Coaster :)

Turbo Drop

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

might i sugest some counseling while your at it?
i mean, you'll only have $999,540,000 million left.

--Taylor

FACES of RRC!

http://members.aol.com/TurboDrop/mainpage.html

Raether

Jun 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/18/98

I think that list of rides would cost a bit more than 460,000 more like 100
mil So perphaps some math lessons with the remaining 900,000,000.
Craig
Turbo Drop wrote in message
<199806181937...@ladder03.news.aol.com>...

CoastrAvid

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

If I seriously had a billion dollars, I would invest $500,000,000 of it on a
brand new theme park including a woodie, a launched inverted version of
MrFreeze (wouldn't that be nice!!), a record breaking stand-up (yeah, like a
foot taller than Riddler, lol), a B&M SpeedCoaster, and many other genuine
spin-n-spew rides. I would get a 200-foot SkyCoaster. And all of this would
be packed into a very well themed theme park somewhere TX where everyone from
miles around would want to come to my park. But then again, I don't have
$500,000,000 to invest, so I can dream, right?
Yours truly,
Amiel Mercado

Visit Rollercoaster Extreme! http://extreme.rollercoaster.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Top 4 coasters (I've ridden):
1.MrFreeze
2.Great White (inverted)
3.Texas Giant
4.All Vekoma Boomarangs

NThomp3240

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

Ok if I had or WON a billion dollars hmm. I would buy one of each coasters B&M
made. A 190 foot CCI woodie and would NOT modify it. A Mr Freeze Coaster. A
Giant Drop. A Huss TopSpin and Frisbee, a Vekoma Air Walk. And other flat
rides. And a Morgan Hyper like Mamba to go along with my B&M Speed Coaster. And
the rest invest in food and souviners stands. How does this sound??
I can dream too.
frontseat~nt~
NThom...@aol.com
Proud Member of the Wild West Coaster Club

CoastrAvid

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

>I would buy one of each coasters B&M
>made.

I think there are contracts against that though..... We can wish though!

Dave Althoff

Jun 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/19/98

(You might want to sing this one...)

If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you a park
(I would buy you a park)
And if I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you coasters to fill your park
(Maybe a nice CCI or a Boomerang)
If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you a Spider
(A nice classic carnival ride)
If I had $1,000,000,000 I'd buy your love.

If I had $1,000,000,000
I'd build a coaster in our yard
If I had $1,000,000,000
You could help, it wouldn't be that hard
If I had $1,000,000,000
Maybe we could put a real Century Flyer on there
Yeah, we could go up there and, like, hang out--
--ride on the coaster...
Yeah, and we'd already have operators working for us, pulling those
big 'ol brake levers...
Hey, how come they have big levers for wood but they don't have them
for steel?
Well, can you blame them?
Yeah!

If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you a Zipper
(But not a real Zipper, that's cruel)
If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you an exotic plush
(Like a lobster, or an alien)
If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy Whalom's Fly-O-Plane
(Ooh! All them crazy barreling rolls!)
If I had $1,000,000,000, I'd buy your love.

If I had $1,000,000,000
We wouldn't have to ride an SLC 'cause we're poor
If I had $1,000,000,000
We'd build a B&M 'cause it costs more
If I had $1,000,000,000
We wouldn't have to eat Pronto-Pup dinners
But we would eat Pronto-pup dinners
Of course we would, we'd just eat more
And buy real expensive Sno-Cones for dessert
Yeah, that's right, and all the fanciest Dippin' Dots
Mmmm!

If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you a T-shirt
(But not a real T-shirt, that's cruel)
If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000)
I'd buy you a Spin-and-Barf
(a Cycloid or a Chance Twister)
If I had $1,000,000,000
(If I had $1,000,000,000)
I'd buy you a log-flume
(Haven't you always wanted a log flume?)
If I had $1,000,000,000, I'd buy your love

If I had $1,000,000,000, If I had $1,000,000,000,
If I had $1,000,000,000, If I had $1,000,000,000,
I'd be rich.

(with apologies to Steven Page and Ed Robertson)

Okay, so I'm not Dana Schwartz. What can I say...when the thread
came up, I couldn't resist. 8-)

--Dave Althoff, Jr.

--
/^\ _ _ *** Now open EVERY DAY!!! ***
/XXX\ /X\ /X\_ _ /X\__ _ _ _____

Dana Schwartz

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

dal...@freenet.columbus.oh.us (Dave Althoff) wrote:

Give yourself more credit, Dave! An admirable job, if I may say so.
I enjoyed your parody very much. It takes a lot of guts to do the
freefall into uncharted space! ;-)

Which is why you won't see *me* trying to explain the differences
and/or similarities among Spiders, Octopi or Monsters to this crowd
anytime soon! (I probably even screwed *that* up somehow!)

Dana Schwartz (who sticks to words and stays away from nuts and bolts)
doo...@ix.netcom.com

David Bowers

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98
to Dave Althoff

Good one Dave, between Dana's (always top notch) parodies, my coaster
christmas carols, and your new stage debut, we could start a concert
(theres that stage under KW's Swing Around) during the COn.

Ironically, the only place I've heard the "If I had a $1,000,000" song is
at an amusement park, can anybody guess which one?

(HINT: keep a parks visited list ot Coasterville , that should help
narrow it down")

----
"Having fun on the coaster, Harry? Ride it again!"
David Bowers
Mayor, Coasterville
*http://www.coasterville.com *** da...@coasterville.com *
*Try the Coasterville Message Board! *** Monday Night IRC Chat *
*You may contact me via ICQ: 4037083 *** castle.starchat.net *
*Support your local amusement park! *** #roller-coaster *

Bret Clancy

Jun 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/20/98

That is a whole new park!

- Bret Clancy
br...@ct2.nai.net

>Ok if I had or WON a billion dollars hmm. I would buy one of each coasters
B&M

BudCarson

Jun 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/22/98

I would buy a Hawaiian island and put a Tilt-A-Whirl right in the center and
invite all my "friends" over for good times and poi...

BudC...@aol.com

"Duff beer for me,Duff beer for you,I'll have a Duff,you'll have one too!"

HellStorm

Jun 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/24/98

if I had a billion dollars I would buy a small park install one or two
very nice coasters(one woodie and one steele) then I would put in a
paintball field and have bands on the weekends and serve a really
excelleant fiery chili dog!

Pete Babic

Jun 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM6/26/98

In article <6meqme$a...@login.freenet.columbus.oh.us>,
dal...@freenet.columbus.oh.us says...

> (You might want to sing this one...)
>
> If I had $1,000,000,000
> (If I had $1,000,000,000)
> I'd buy you a park
> (I would buy you a park)

Fantastic job Dave! When the CD comes out, please send me a copy! :)

--
/-\ Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride!
Pete Babic /XXX\ _ /\ _ _