More ACE horseshit

Rastus O'Ginga

Sep 4, 2007, 7:18:18 PM9/4/07

So, now, ACE News, along with it's hot-off-the-presses info about
Maverick, gives free press to That Guy On TV.

I'm not sure what the hell ACE is doing talking about a restaurant
owned by an ex EC member. Of course, only a true A-lister gets his
personal business ventures advertised in ACE Old News. I wonder if
they cater to other gay porn stars there.

Hell, Mamoosh had trouble BUYING advertising for his calendars from
ACE.

Wolf

Sep 4, 2007, 9:38:11 PM9/4/07

"Rastus O'Ginga" <ras...@kingXXwoodXXXcable.net> wrote in message

That fact kind of kills the gay porn star angle, doesn't it?

--
|\-/|
<0 0>

Rastus O'Ginga

Sep 4, 2007, 9:43:46 PM9/4/07
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:38:11 -0400, "Wolf" <bill.b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I always ordered the normal calendars from Mamoosh. I'm not sure what
his deluxe calendars were like, and am afraid to know.

Montu

Sep 4, 2007, 10:00:24 PM9/4/07
On Sep 4, 7:18 pm, Rastus O'Ginga <rast...@kingXXwoodXXXcable.net>
wrote:

Wait... so are you saying Mamoosh ISN'T a gay porn star???

Why the hell did you charge me so much for those videos then Sullivan!

NoGodForMe

Sep 4, 2007, 11:47:25 PM9/4/07

The best thing to do is just not care anymore.

I suggested ACE produce videos, people called me stupid. So now Robb
Alvery is the one making videos legit with his forum members helping him
out, go figure.

Same thing when it comes to the parks. People spill their guts on rides
they'd like to see in the parks, and it all falls on deaf ears. When
the parks do ask fans what they want, they give 2-3 sucky choices and
say here, pick what you think is the best.

I've had it, I realize that parks only add huge rides every 4 years
(besides CP). And Rustas, you've been pointing out the flaws in ACE
for a long time. If you're that frustrated, either start your own club,
join Robb's group, or just ignore ACE all together. No one would even
talk about them unless you post something in here.

coastersbysteve

Sep 5, 2007, 9:31:44 AM9/5/07
I guess that you can't cook or act???

Photoginit

Sep 5, 2007, 9:37:35 AM9/5/07
On Sep 4, 11:47 pm, NoGodForMe <religionki...@fairytales.com> wrote:

> I suggested ACE produce videos, people called me stupid. So now Robb
> Alvery is the one making videos legit with his forum members helping him
> out, go figure.

Robb's videos are not legit. He uses licensed music that he does not
have the license to use and I am surprised nobody has busted him for
it.

BSzaks

Sep 5, 2007, 12:38:32 PM9/5/07
How do you go from gay porn star to ACE?

Bill B.

Sep 5, 2007, 11:29:51 AM9/5/07
"Rastus O'Ginga" <rast...@kingXXwoodXXXcable.net> wrote:

> So, now, ACE News, along with it's hot-off-the-presses info about
> Maverick, gives free press to That Guy On TV.

> I'm not sure what the hell ACE is doing talking about a restaurant
> owned by an ex EC member. Of course, only a true A-lister gets his
> personal business ventures advertised in ACE Old News. I wonder if
> they cater to other gay porn stars there.

Um, can someone please give the record player a good swift kick? It's
skipping!

Keith Hopkins

Sep 5, 2007, 12:54:03 PM9/5/07
"BSzaks" <esto...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

> How do you go from gay porn star to ACE?

Don't open THAT can of worms again.

--
Keith Hopkins
suss...@sssssssssgmail.ssssssssscom

AirtimeJunkie

Sep 5, 2007, 3:13:49 PM9/5/07
On Sep 4, 4:18?pm, Rastus O'Ginga <rast...@kingXXwoodXXXcable.net>
wrote:

What is the name of the restaurant and where is it located? What
exactly did the article say that got you so upset?

Airtime

Bill B.

Sep 5, 2007, 4:52:32 PM9/5/07
AirtimeJunkie wrote:

> What exactly did the article say that got you so upset?

"ACE"

Rastus O'Ginga

Sep 5, 2007, 5:12:21 PM9/5/07

It's not what it said, it is the fact that it existed. ACE News is no
place for an article that was nothing more than advertising for an A-
lister's private investments. It just once again shows how the EC
takes care of each other, at ACE's expense. I'm sure other ACE
members own restaurants.

I thought the article about Janice Withrow's baby was absolutely
superfluous also. But, Janice made sure the entire EC was always on
Cedar Point's AAA-list, so of course the EC loves her.

-r

NoGodForMe

Sep 5, 2007, 9:28:56 PM9/5/07
See, only one response.

What a joke.

It's almost better to trash the coaster world and not care.

I mean, ACE is coming down to Orlando soon.

Hey?

Let's get videos of the officers drunk off their arse.

Let's get onride videos at IOA saying we represent ACE.

What a concept.

steelforce

Sep 6, 2007, 7:22:22 AM9/6/07
On Sep 5, 9:28?pm, NoGodForMe <religionki...@fairytales.com> wrote:

> Let's get videos of the officers drunk off their arse.

Hard to do when you're already drunk off yours!

> Let's get onride videos at IOA saying we represent ACE.

> What a concept.

Here's a concept you can use

1.We admitted we were powerless over alcohol - that our lives had
become unmanageable .

BSzaks

Sep 6, 2007, 2:59:24 PM9/6/07
Keith Hopkins wrote:
> "BSzaks" <esto...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
>> How do you go from gay porn star to ACE?
>
> Don't open THAT can of worms again.

LOL "worms!" But really? How? I mean, I understand that they both
involve riding up and down, some you ride on top of the rails, some on
the bottom of them, and like Paris, sometimes it's videotaped...

BSzaks

Sep 6, 2007, 3:00:38 PM9/6/07
Hey, I am a member of AAA too. Its only like...60 bucks a year and if
you get a flat, they come fix it on the spot!

Keith Hopkins

Sep 6, 2007, 1:35:19 PM9/6/07
"NoGodForMe" <religi...@fairytales.com> wrote in message

> Photoginit wrote:
>> On Sep 4, 11:47 pm, NoGodForMe <religionki...@fairytales.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I suggested ACE produce videos, people called me stupid. So now Robb
>>> Alvery is the one making videos legit with his forum members helping him
>>> out, go figure.
>>>

>> Robb's videos are not legit. He uses licensed music that he does not
>> have the license to use and I am surprised nobody has busted him for
>> it.
>>
> See, only one response.
>
> What a joke.

Isn't it possible that the one response is due to you being in hundreds of
killfiles?

--
Keith Hopkins
suss...@sssssssssgmail.ssssssssscom
[clear up the hissing to email]

"Furthermore, America doesn't have a monopoly on stupidity.
I don't know where the idea that "foreign = smart" came from,
but I've seen an episode of Benny Hill, and I can assure you
that people are stupid the world over."
Tshirthell.com

Rastus O'Ginga

Sep 6, 2007, 1:52:37 PM9/6/07
On Sep 6, 1:59 pm, BSzaks <estop...@cfl.rr.com> wrote:
> Keith Hopkins wrote:
> > "BSzaks" <estop...@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message

An ex-ACE EC member was/is a gay porn star. Photos of him are/were on
the internet. It was all discussed in a thread named "That Guy On TV"
which has since been removed from Google archives, meaning someone
lied to Google multiple times to have all of the posts from different
posters removed.

That same person is now getting free advertising for his personal
investments in ACE publications.

-r

AirtimeJunkie

Sep 6, 2007, 2:03:21 PM9/6/07

Hey, Jason. You keep mentioning the free advertising in the ACE
publication but you still haven't answered my earlier question. What
is the name of the restaurant and where is it located? Were those
things mentioned or did they just simply state that someone owns a
restaurant? I am no longer a member of ACE (can't say I miss it) so I
would have no way of knowing what is in the article.

Kevin

Rastus O'Ginga

Sep 6, 2007, 2:10:45 PM9/6/07
On Sep 6, 1:03 pm, AirtimeJunkie <airtimejun...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 6, 10:52?am, Rastus O'Ginga <rast...@kingwoodcable.net> wrote:

> > > LOL "worms!" But really? How? I mean, I understand that they both
> > > involve riding up and down, some you ride on top of the rails, some on
> > > the bottom of them, and like Paris, sometimes it's videotaped...
>
> > An ex-ACE EC member was/is a gay porn star. Photos of him are/were on
> > the internet. It was all discussed in a thread named "That Guy On TV"
> > which has since been removed from Google archives, meaning someone
> > lied to Google multiple times to have all of the posts from different
> > posters removed.
>
> > That same person is now getting free advertising for his personal
> > investments in ACE publications.
>
> > -r
>
> Hey, Rastus. You keep mentioning the free advertising in the ACE

> publication but you still haven't answered my earlier question. What
> is the name of the restaurant and where is it located? Were those
> things mentioned or did they just simply state that someone owns a
> restaurant? I am no longer a member of ACE (can't say I miss it) so I
> would have no way of knowing what is in the article.
>
> Kevin- Hide quoted text -

They mention the restaurants and locations. I have no interest in
giving him even more free advertising.

-r

AirtimeJunkie

Sep 6, 2007, 2:36:27 PM9/6/07
> -r- Hide quoted text -

Ok, I sort of figured that would be your response. So, maybe you can
tell me if the article at least mentions the name of the restaurant?
All you said is that it mentions the restaurants. Does it mention
them like "that guy owns some restaurants" or does it actually state
the name of the restaurant?

Kevin

Keith Hopkins

Sep 6, 2007, 3:18:18 PM9/6/07
"AirtimeJunkie" <airtim...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Ok, I sort of figured that would be your response. So, maybe you can
> tell me if the article at least mentions the name of the restaurant?
> All you said is that it mentions the restaurants. Does it mention
> them like "that guy owns some restaurants" or does it actually state
> the name of the restaurant?

I don't know the name of the restaurant, but the "guy" is David Escalante.

--
Keith Hopkins
suss...@sssssssssgmail.ssssssssscom
[clear up the hissing to email]

Rastus O'Ginga

Sep 6, 2007, 4:07:53 PM9/6/07

I states the Guy, the restaurants, and the locations. It even gives a
website for one of the restaurants.

-r

AirtimeJunkie

Sep 6, 2007, 4:17:10 PM9/6/07

Yep, I would call that free advertising then.

Thanks,
Kevin

David H.--REMOVE "STOPSPAM" to reply

Sep 8, 2007, 4:20:22 AM9/8/07

LOL!

pwned by the drunk!

David H, davi...@STOPSPAMbellatlantic.net, Boston, MA
PLEASE remove "STOPSPAM" from my address when replying via e-mail.

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by
the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree
in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support
him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not
to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he
fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is
unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or
anyone else."
-- Theodore Roosevelt

David H.--REMOVE "STOPSPAM" to reply

Sep 8, 2007, 4:35:04 AM9/8/07
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 23:18:18 GMT, Rastus O'Ginga
<ras...@kingXXwoodXXXcable.net> wrote:

>So, now, ACE News, along with it's hot-off-the-presses info about
>Maverick, gives free press to That Guy On TV.
>
>I'm not sure what the hell ACE is doing talking about a restaurant
>owned by an ex EC member. Of course, only a true A-lister gets his
>personal business ventures advertised in ACE Old News. I wonder if
>they cater to other gay porn stars there.
>
>Hell, Mamoosh had trouble BUYING advertising for his calendars from
>ACE.

Since Rastus apparently forgot to include the information about the
restaurants, I figured I'd include it here. After all, I'm sure he had
meant to include it, since David has done so much hard work for ACE and the
coaster enthusiast community over many years. That's why they made him an
honorary member!

According to the article in ACE News, the restaurants are called Baghdad
Cafe and Mecca, both located on San Francisco's busy Market Street,

According to the article, "Mecca would be the ultrachic choice for the fine
diner ('experiential dining', they call it); up the hill is Baghdad Cafe,
named for the movie, with lots of windows, late hours and a more casual
menu. If you're in town: www.sfmecca.com; Baghdad Cafe doesn't have a web
site, but has reviews and such all over the 'net."

It's always nice to see Rastus continuing to give publicity and support to
the people who have helped make ACE the great club that it has been for all
of these years. Thanks for posting this thread, so that David could get
even more free publicity!

And be sure to visit these restaurants when you're in San Francisco on a
coaster trip. You'll be supporting one of our own, even if for some
strange reason he no longer posts on RRC!

And tell 'em Rastus sent you!