Theme Park Review Friday Fun - January 23rd, 2009

Theme Park Review

Jan 23, 2009, 4:16:29 AM1/23/09
YAY for another Friday! Stop doing work and check out all this
cool TPR stuff! (Who does work on Friday's anyway?)

TPR Tokyo Tour Update! Check out "Hanayashiki!" One of the most
bizarre parks in Japan if not the entire world:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=691132#691132

Six Flags Magic Mountain's Terminator has gone Vertical!
Check out new construction photos here:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688475#688475

Want to see how Universal Orlando's new Rip Ride Rockit is
shaping up? Here's some recent photos:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688912#688912

Run the Walt Disney World Marathon with TPR Member "Nay" in one of
the best WDW updates we've ever seen:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48651

Disney's California Adventure is undergoing a major overhaul. Check
out the progress here:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=690557#690557

What does Cedar Point look like covered in snow? Click to find out:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48671

Check out some recently added postcards in "Mark's Postcard Paradise"
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688685#688685

Ready for an "obscure park?" How about Playcenter in Sao Paulo,
Brazil
featuring an old school Schwarzkopf Classic:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45939

Dubai finally gets a coaster! Check out construction photos of
"Sega Republic" and their new Gerstlauer Spinner:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48528

How about some non-coaster related wackiness? Let TPR
introduce you to "Yo Gabba Gabba." Set your Tivo to record now!
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48660

Save the Date! West Coast Bash at Six Flags Magic Mountain will be
held on Sunday, March 22nd, 2009. ERT, Tours, Q&A! For more details
click:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48460

A sneak preview at our new "TPR TV" Video Section:
(with over 1,000 videos to browse through!)
http://www.themeparkreview.com/tprtv/

If you are interested in a 2009 TPR trip, contact us ASAP! We have
very few spots open so let us know if you want to join us! Trip
details:
http://www.themeparkreview.com/trips/

And don't forget that TPR Hoodies are on sale for $20 each and DVDs
are still only $10 each. Order them now!
http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/

Thanks again to everyone for your support!

--Robb Alvey
http://www.themeparkreview.com

jim...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2009, 9:01:07 AM1/23/09
plonk

mcja...@hotmail.com

Jan 23, 2009, 10:16:14 AM1/23/09
On Jan 23, 3:16 am, Theme Park Review <robbal...@themeparkreview.com>
wrote:

> YAY for another Friday!  Stop doing work and check out all this
> cool TPR stuff!  (Who does work on Friday's anyway?)
>
> TPR Tokyo Tour Update!  Check out "Hanayashiki!"  One of the most
> bizarre parks in Japan if not the entire world:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=691132#691132
>
> Six Flags Magic Mountain's Terminator has gone Vertical!
> Check out new construction photos here:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688475#688475
>
> Want to see how Universal Orlando's new Rip Ride Rockit is
> shaping up?  Here's some recent photos:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688912#688912
>
> Run the Walt Disney World Marathon with TPR Member "Nay" in one of
> the best WDW updates we've ever seen:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48651
>
> Disney's California Adventure is undergoing a major overhaul.  Check
> out the progress here:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=690557#690557
>
> What does Cedar Point look like covered in snow? Click to find out:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48671
>
> Check out some recently added postcards in "Mark's Postcard Paradise"http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=688685#688685
>
> Ready for an "obscure park?"  How about Playcenter in Sao Paulo,
> Brazil
> featuring an old school Schwarzkopf Classic:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45939
>
> Dubai finally gets a coaster!  Check out construction photos of
> "Sega Republic" and their new Gerstlauer Spinner:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48528
>
> How about some non-coaster related wackiness?  Let TPR
> introduce you to "Yo Gabba Gabba."  Set your Tivo to record now!http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48660

> Save the Date!  West Coast Bash at Six Flags Magic Mountain will be
> held on Sunday, March 22nd, 2009.  ERT, Tours, Q&A!  For more details
> click:http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48460
>
> A sneak preview at our new "TPR TV" Video Section:
> (with over 1,000 videos to browse through!)http://www.themeparkreview.com/tprtv/

> If you are interested in a 2009 TPR trip, contact us ASAP! We have
> very few spots open so let us know if you want to join us! Trip
> details:http://www.themeparkreview.com/trips/
>
> And don't forget that TPR Hoodies are on sale for $20 each and DVDs
> are still only $10 each. Order them now!http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/

> Thanks again to everyone for your support!
>
> --Robb Alveyhttp://www.themeparkreview.com

Yay, for more Friday fun!

ioa...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2009, 10:28:50 AM1/23/09