SPECIAL: Religion turns people into Sadists

dave

May 2, 2009, 8:15:31 AM5/2/09
http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/

Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other hand...

jimwi...@labs.net

May 2, 2009, 9:31:43 AM5/2/09
On May 2, 8:15 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/
>
> Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other hand...

I'm an athiest and have no problems with torture.

Telamon

May 2, 2009, 4:10:34 PM5/2/09
In article
<919fe801-867d-4dab...@21g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
jimwi...@labs.net wrote:

Well have a go at it then. When will we be able to tune into NPR so we
can hear your screams? Maybe Dave can join you in a duet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

~ RHF

May 2, 2009, 5:56:57 PM5/2/09
On May 2, 5:15 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/
>
> Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other hand...

Dave here is a simple question :
Would "You" Torture A Terrorist To Save The Lives
Of Your Family and Loved Ones ?

Not Talking About Bush/Obama.

Not Talking About US Military/CIA/FBI.

Not Talking About The Fedral/State/Local Authorities.

Dave I Am Talking About You : Just You {Dave}
An The Lives And Safety Of Your Family.

Again Dave Here Is The Question :
Would "You" {Dave} Torture A Terrorist To Save
The Lives Of Your Family and Loved Ones ?

Dave as for "Me" RHF that Answer is Simple
Yes I Would & Yes I Could & Yes I Will [.]

because after all - i am only human and
they are my family and loved ones ~ RHF
.
.

Ron

May 2, 2009, 7:33:30 PM5/2/09
.
.
My answer, framed and answered at the level of your simple and naive
words is Yes. But the question makes no sense unless you are 5 years
old. You sound like the kid who asks if The Hulk could beat
Wolverine.

Your question pre-supposes that the terrorist HAS the information that
would save your family, AND that torture would extract that
information from a man who is convinced of his pending martyrdom. The
WTC 9-11 incident proves that the terrorist is the modern day
equivalent of a Kamikaze pilot.

RO

dave

May 2, 2009, 7:59:58 PM5/2/09

I don't think the "ticking time bomb" has ever happened in real life.

who are you?

May 2, 2009, 8:02:43 PM5/2/09
On Sat, 02 May 2009 14:56:57 -0700, ~ RHF wrote:

> On May 2, 5:15 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/
>>
>> Atheists least supportive of torture; evangelicals, on the other
>> hand...
>
> Dave here is a simple question :
> Would "You" Torture A Terrorist To Save The Lives Of Your Family and
> Loved Ones ?

Hmmmm your the wrong (religion | stupid | haircolor | weight),

Any one of those makes you a terrorist in many peoples book!

Sound fair now?!

~ RHF

May 2, 2009, 9:50:25 PM5/2/09

The 'basis' of this Question is :

What You Would "Reasonably" Do To Protect Your Family :

You Should Except The US President and the US
Government To Do To Protect The Nation and It's
Citizens.

The Answer is simple : YES. -or- NO. ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 14, 2009, 7:14:35 AM5/14/09
On May 2, 2:56 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On May 2, 5:15 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> >http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/04/30/religion.torture/
>
> > Atheists least supportive oftorture; evangelicals, on the other hand...

> Dave here is a simple question :
> Would "You"TortureA Terrorist To Save The Lives

> Of Your Family and Loved Ones ?
>
> Not Talking About Bush/Obama.
>
> Not Talking About US Military/CIA/FBI.
>
> Not Talking About The Fedral/State/Local Authorities.
>
> Dave I Am Talking About You : Just You {Dave}
> An The Lives And Safety Of Your Family.
>
> Again Dave Here Is The Question :
> Would "You" {Dave}TortureA Terrorist To Save

> The Lives Of Your Family and Loved Ones ?
>
> Dave as for "Me"RHFthat Answer is Simple

> Yes I Would & Yes I Could & Yes I Will [.]
>
> because after all - i am only human and
> they are my family and loved ones ~RHF
>  .
>  .

Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding} :
What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?
.
Note - EITs = Enhanced Interrogation Techniques
.
http://www.thenation.com/blogs/thebeat/258258
.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22348.html
.
http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/graham-threatens-to-pull-pelosi-into-senate-torture-probe-2009-05-13.html
.
Prez Obama's {Rahm Emanuel} Plan To Get
Rid of Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] and to Replace
Her With One of His Own Is Working

Note Harry Reid [D-NV] has aligned himself
with the O-Bomb-Ster© against Pelosi.

The Obama-Speakers© are all muttering
What Did Nancy Pelosi Know . . .
and When Did She Know It . . .
.
-ps- nancy yes botox injections can be torture
.
.

~ RHF

May 15, 2009, 4:46:39 AM5/15/09
>  .http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/graham-threatens-to-pull-pelosi-i...

>  .
> Prez Obama's {Rahm Emanuel} Plan To Get
> Rid of Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] and to Replace
> Her With One of His Own Is Working
>
> Note Harry Reid [D-NV] has aligned himself
> with the O-Bomb-Ster© against Pelosi.
>
> The Obama-Speakers© are all muttering
> What Did Nancy Pelosi Know . . .
> and When Did She Know It . . .
>  .
> -ps- nancy yes botox injections can be torture
>  .
>  .

Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Now Accuses CIA of Lying
To Her in the Torture Timeline
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/15/MN7U17KJC2.DTL
.
CIA Misled Me : Pelosi - The Spy Agency
"Claimed It Did Not Use Waterboarding"
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090514/ap_on_go_co/us_pelosi_torture
nancy, Nancy. NANCY ! - Liar Liar Pants On Fire . . .
.
OK Lets Think -tic-toc- CIA and Lying . . .
Hey That Rimes With Spying :o)
http://gawker.com/5254708/nancy-pelosi-cia-lies-to-everyone-duh
.
Pelosi's {and the Democrats} Blame Game
Has Expanded from Bush & Cheney to the
CIA and Next Will Be the US Military
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7586530&page=1
.
hey nancy blame the memory lapses
on the botox injections ~ RHF
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/torture/pelosi-cia-lied-to-congress/
.
.

~ RHF

May 15, 2009, 1:49:59 PM5/15/09
> To Her in the Torture Timelinehttp://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/05/15/MN7U17KJC...

>  .
> CIA Misled Me : Pelosi - The Spy Agency
> "Claimed It Did Not Use Waterboarding"http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090514/ap_on_go_co/us_pelosi_torture
> nancy, Nancy. NANCY ! - Liar Liar Pants On Fire . . .
>  .
> OK Lets Think -tic-toc- CIA and Lying . . .
> Hey That Rimes With Spying :o)http://gawker.com/5254708/nancy-pelosi-cia-lies-to-everyone-duh

>  .
> Pelosi's {and the Democrats} Blame Game
> Has Expanded from Bush & Cheney to the
> CIA and Next Will Be the US Militaryhttp://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=7586530&page=1

>  .
> hey nancy blame the memory lapses
> on the botox injections ~ RHF
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/torture/pelosi-cia-lied-to-congress/
>  .
>  .

Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Now Claims that the CIA
Set Her Up and the CIA Is Out To Get Her
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_pelosi_torture

Why Won't Obama-Regime© and the Democrats
in the US Congress Release All the CIA Briefing
Files and Tell the American People The Whole
Truth ? - About :

* What Pelosi and the US Congress Knew ? and

* When Pelosi and the US Congress Knew It ?
.
Why Is The American Public Only Getting Half-Truths ?

Is the so-called Truth Commission
-really-nothing-more-than- The Truth Omission ?

What Is The Obama-Regime© Hiding ?

Were Terrorists Tortured ?

Were in-fact American Citizens Lives Saved ?

american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
.
.

none

May 14, 2009, 11:29:45 PM5/14/09
~ RHF wrote:

> Why Won't Obama-Regime� and the Democrats
> in the US Congress Release All the CIA Briefing
> Files and Tell the American People The Whole
> Truth ? - About :
>
> * What Pelosi and the US Congress Knew ? and
>
> * When Pelosi and the US Congress Knew It ?
> .
> Why Is The American Public Only Getting Half-Truths ?
>
> Is the so-called Truth Commission
> -really-nothing-more-than- The Truth Omission ?
>
> What Is The Obama-Regime� Hiding ?
>
> Were Terrorists Tortured ?
>
> Were in-fact American Citizens Lives Saved ?
>
> american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
> .
> .

WTF has Nancy Pelosi got to do with Cheney and Condi torturing people?

cuh...@webtv.net

May 15, 2009, 2:29:20 PM5/15/09
Terrorist have NO rights, PERIOD!
cuhulin

none

May 15, 2009, 12:15:52 AM5/15/09
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Terrorist have NO rights, PERIOD!
> cuhulin

All persons have rights. Ask Telemon.

~ RHF

May 15, 2009, 6:12:53 PM5/15/09
On May 14, 8:29 pm, none <""root\"@(none)"> wrote:
> ~ RHF wrote:
> > Why Won't Obama-Regime© and the Democrats
> > in the US Congress Release All the CIA Briefing
> > Files and Tell the American People The Whole
> > Truth ? - About :
>
> > * What Pelosi and the US Congress Knew ? and
>
> > * When Pelosi and the US Congress Knew It ?
> >  .
> > Why Is The American Public Only Getting Half-Truths ?
>
> > Is the so-called Truth Commission
> > -really-nothing-more-than- The Truth Omission ?
>
> > What Is The Obama-Regime© Hiding ?
>
> > Were Terrorists Tortured ?
>
> > Were in-fact American Citizens Lives Saved ?
>
> > american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
> >  .
> >  .

- WTF has Nancy Pelosi got to do with
- Cheney and Condi torturing people?

NONE - So you are another Democrat-in-Denial
-or- Liberal Apologist . . .

What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?

=WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
.

none

May 15, 2009, 3:32:30 AM5/15/09
~ RHF wrote:

> What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
> and When Did She Know It ?
> =WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
> .
> american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
> .

Why does it matter? She's not the one being accused of war crimes.
You're just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.

Telamon

May 15, 2009, 7:36:50 PM5/15/09
In article <17648-4A0...@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> Terrorist have NO rights, PERIOD!
> cuhulin

They have the right to be hauled off their feet with a rope around their
neck over a strong tree branch.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Brenda Ann

May 15, 2009, 7:37:11 PM5/15/09

"none" <""root\"@(none)"> wrote in message

If she knew and didn't say anything, then she is just as guilty as they are.
And for the record, a crime is a crime, regardless of motive.

Telamon

May 15, 2009, 7:37:30 PM5/15/09
In article <4a0dbf6d$0$31172$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
none <""root\"@(none)"> wrote:

They have the right to be hung until dead.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 15, 2009, 7:44:53 PM5/15/09
In article <4a0db49d$0$31215$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
none <""root\"@(none)"> wrote:

What politicians do best and that's lie every time they open their
mouths. She claims she did not know or understand how the terrorists
were being interrogated and has called the CIA congressional debriefers
liars. How she continues on as senate majority leader now is beyond me.

She a miserable senator and not a leader in any sense on the word.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 15, 2009, 7:46:20 PM5/15/09
In article <4a0ded83$0$31146$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
none <""root\"@(none)"> wrote:

If you think the "Bushies" as you call them did something wrong then she
is complicit in what occurred.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dave

May 15, 2009, 9:37:17 PM5/15/09
She was not allowed to say anything. She would have just been left
twisting in the wind if she'd spoken up alone. I understand the JBL
lady wrote a "memo to self" or some equally cowardly bullshit.

Ms. Pelosi is worthless. The real criminals Yoo, Addington, Biby [sic],
Cheney, etc. are the ones to focus on.

dave

May 15, 2009, 9:38:54 PM5/15/09
Telamon wrote:

>>> .
>> WTF has Nancy Pelosi got to do with Cheney and Condi torturing people?
>
> What politicians do best and that's lie every time they open their
> mouths. She claims she did not know or understand how the terrorists
> were being interrogated and has called the CIA congressional debriefers
> liars. How she continues on as senate majority leader now is beyond me.
>
> She a miserable senator and not a leader in any sense on the word.

She is a US Representative. She is Speaker of the House and 3rd in
presidential succession.

dave

May 15, 2009, 9:39:43 PM5/15/09

Fine. She is an accessory after the fact. Big whoop. Cheney is a
megalomaniac war criminal.

Telamon

May 16, 2009, 12:04:51 AM5/16/09
In article <eMSdnRyplMqzhJPX...@earthlink.com>,
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

If she had any sense, which she doesn't, she would step down.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 16, 2009, 12:06:11 AM5/16/09
In article <eMSdnR-plMr9hJPX...@earthlink.com>,
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

Actually, she was an accessory durning the fact so she is an accomplice.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dave

May 16, 2009, 8:28:42 AM5/16/09
Telamon wrote:

>> megalomaniac war criminal.
>
> Actually, she was an accessory durning the fact so she is an accomplice.

No. The CIA timeline indicates that the EIT were started in the summer
of 2002 on Zubayda, and claim Rep. Pelosi was first notified of the EIT
in September.

Regardless, as far as I'm concerned she can go on trial with the rest of
them. If we sweep this under the rug the USA will never have any moral
authority again.

~ RHF

May 16, 2009, 4:42:39 PM5/16/09
On May 15, 4:37 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "none" <""root\"@(none)"> wrote in message

> >~ RHF wrote:
>
> >> What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
> >> and When Did She Know It ?
> >> =WRT= Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding}
> >>  .
> >> american citizens' have the right to the 'truth' ~ RHF
> >>  .

- - Why does it matter?
- She's not the one being accused of war crimes.
- You're just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.

- If she knew and didn't say anything,
- then she is just as guilty as they are.
- And for the record, a crime is a crime,
- regardless of motive.

BAD is Right :
An 'Accessory' {Accomplice} To A Felony Is
Also Chargeable and Can Be Found Guilty
For That Felony Under US Feredal Law and
Most State Laws.

More Importantly for a Truth Commission to be
a real Truth Commission : It must Expose and
Tell the Whole Truth : Not just a one-sided
Political Half-Truth {Lie}

So the Questions Remains . . .

~ RHF

May 16, 2009, 4:50:55 PM5/16/09
On May 15, 6:37 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Brenda Ann wrote:
> > "none" <""root\"@(none)"> wrote in message

> >> Why does it matter?  She's not the one being accused of war crimes. You're
> >> just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.
>
> > If she knew and didn't say anything, then she is just as guilty as they are.
> > And for the record, a crime is a crime, regardless of motive.
>
> She was not allowed to say anything.  She would have just been left
> twisting in the wind if she'd spoken up alone.  I understand the JBL
> lady wrote a "memo to self" or some equally cowardly bullshit.

- Ms. Pelosi is worthless.
- The real criminals Yoo, Addington, Biby [sic],
- Cheney, etc. are the ones to focus on.

Dave for a Truth Commission to be a Truth Commission
It Must Focus on The Truth [All the Facts] .

Dave when you list a 'select' List of Individuals by Name :
You show that you are Not Interested In The Truth -but-
In a Political Vendetta Against Your Political Enemies.

the truth is the truth is the truth ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

May 16, 2009, 4:53:21 PM5/16/09
On May 15, 6:39 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Telamon wrote:
> > In article <4a0ded83$0$31146$bd467...@news.dslextreme.com>,

> >  none <""root\"@(none)"> wrote:

> >> Why does it matter?  She's not the one being accused of war crimes.
> >> You're just trying to take the spotlight off the Bushies.
>
> > If you think the "Bushies" as you call them did something wrong then she
> > is complicit in what occurred.
>
> Fine.  She is an accessory after the fact.  Big whoop.

- Cheney is a megalomaniac war criminal.

Dave -proclaims- Cheney Is A Megalomaniac War Criminal.

Dave you are such a good little Obama-Speaker© ~ RHF
.

green...@kato.com

May 16, 2009, 8:58:14 PM5/16/09

Bad feelings about Cheney does not equate to being a shill for Obama.

N9NEO

May 17, 2009, 11:33:39 PM5/17/09

If she is 3rd in succession then I will pray to Jesus to make her
president right away!

Regards,
NEO

~ RHF

May 18, 2009, 8:43:47 AM5/18/09
On May 16, 5:58 pm, greenhor...@kato.com wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 13:53:21 -0700 (PDT), "~ RHF"
>

> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> >> Fine.  She is an accessory after the fact.  Big whoop.

- - - Cheney is a megalomaniac war criminal.

- - Dave -proclaims- Cheney Is A Megalomaniac War Criminal.
- -
- - Dave you are such a good little Obama-Speaker© ~ RHF

- Bad feelings about Cheney does not equate to being a shill for
Obama.

GH - No it just 'equates' to Dave being "Dave" ~ RHF
.

dave

May 18, 2009, 9:53:18 AM5/18/09
I don't like Obama.

~ RHF

May 21, 2009, 12:23:29 AM5/21/09
On May 17, 8:33 pm, N9NEO <powersupply...@netzero.net> wrote:

> > > What politicians do best and that's lie every time they open their
> > > mouths. She claims she did not know or understand how the terrorists
> > > were being interrogated and has called the CIA congressional debriefers
> > > liars. How she continues on as senate majority leader now is beyond me.
>
> > > She a miserable senator and not a leader in any sense on the word.

- - She is a US Representative.
- - She is Speaker of the House
- - and 3rd in presidential succession.

- If she is 3rd in succession
- then I will pray to Jesus to make her president right away!
-
- Regards,
- NEO

The rumors are going around in Democrat Party
circles that Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] must go.

.
Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding} :
What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Pelosi
.
Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
http://www.omegaletter.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pelosi5.jpg
She Can Be Down Right Scary

Prez Obama's {Rahm Emanuel} Planning To
Dump Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] and to Replace
Her With Someone of His Own Is Choosing
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/22795.html
.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/northwestvoices/2009230846_nancy_pelosis_torture_knowledg.html

.
The Obama-Speakers© are all muttering

* What Did Nancy Pelosi Know . . .
{She Lied and Got Caught}
* and When Did She Know It . . .
{She Lied Again and Got Caught Again}

.
Torture "EIT"s {Waterboarding} :
What Did Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] Know ?
and When Did She Know It ? .

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3a17dd2b91f6459b
.
.

dave

May 21, 2009, 7:43:12 AM5/21/09
~ RHF wrote:

> The rumors are going around in Democrat Party
> circles that Nancy Pelosi [D-CA] must go.
> .

So you admit that a war crime was committed? If not, what are you tring
to imply?

Mr. Panetta did not contradict Rep. Pelosi. Read what he said.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 21, 2009, 8:04:09 PM5/21/09
Grand JURIES CITE Obama For INELIGIBILITY, TREASON.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=264858

The Clown Show has started on TLC channel.American Chopper.
Mikey really has a girlfriend? Who would have thunk it?
cuhulin

~ RHF

May 22, 2009, 7:03:32 AM5/22/09

Send Bush & Cheney & Pelosi to GitMo !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gitmo
for Acts of Torture on the Peace Loving
Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist.

Oops The O-Bomb-Ster© is 'closing' GitMo Down.
but, But. BUT ! - The US Congress Won't Fund
the Closing-Down of GitMo without a place to
Dump Islam-O-Fascist Terrorist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gitmo

The Obama-Regime© Bringing Islam-O-Fascist
Terrorists to American {a Neighborhood Near You}.

ok, Ok. OK !
Send Bush & Cheney & Pelosi to The Hague ICC
as War Criminals for Acts of Torture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Criminal_Court

oops, Oops. OOPS !
No One at The Hague "International Criminal Court"
[ICC] has Indicted Bush & Cheney & Pelosi as War
Criminals for Acts of Torture on the Detainees* at GitMo

* Islam-O-Fascist Terrorists

QUESTION - Why Hasn't the Obama-Regime©
Joined {Signed-On-To} the "International Criminal Court"
[ICC] at The Hague ? --- Isn't the O-Bomb-Ster© for
Justice and International Law ?
.
insane political pay-back is a b-i-t-c-h ~ RHF
-ps- in 2009 it's now blame obama time !
.
.