The Death of the Ubiquitous Cheap Radio

dave

Feb 19, 2008, 7:56:36 AM2/19/08
If any of you doubt that the FCC wants to kill free radio, read on:

"Analyst: XM+Sirius+HD is likely.
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Blair Levin thinks it's likely the FCC will
require such a mandate as part of its approval of the deal, as well as a
requirement that any new receivers include terrestrial HD capabilities.
Meanwhile, U.S. Electronics is pushing the FCC to hold a summit among a
number of parties citing a "newly emerged consensus" that a combined
XM-Sirius be required to make their receiver technology "open" allowing
more choices for consumers. Among those backing the requirement are
iBiquity and the HD Digital Radio Alliance."

--insideradio

IBOCcrock

Feb 19, 2008, 11:10:55 AM2/19/08

"Regarding the Technical Aspects of the SDARS Providers XM and Sirius"

"There are significant differences in certain technical aspects of the
two SDARS systems as deployed by XM and Sirius. The systems as
currently deployed are not interoperable. That is to say, an XM
receiver cannot receive the Sirius signal and vice versa. Thus, as is
true today, if the proposed merger of XM and Sirius were consummated,
consumers would still need to purchase a new interoperable receiver in
order to receive the signals of both providers. These differences in
system operation, function, and structure make the design and
implementation of a single unified and interoperable receiver both
complex and expensive. In fact, both XM and Sirius have been working
in a joint venture to develop an interoperable radio since 2000. At
this time, no interoperable radios have been introduced into
commercial production."

http://tinyurl.com/2kek8t

Lots-of-luck!

Rfburns

Feb 19, 2008, 11:12:31 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 7:56 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Is there any doubt who runs the Country? Is there any doubt who runs
the federal governmant?

jw

IBOCcrock

Feb 19, 2008, 11:18:52 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 7:56 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:

"Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?"

"Satellite radio companies have been suffering heavy losses - and
plunging stock prices - even as they continue to add subscribers. And
a front-page story in Tuesday's Wall Street Journal warns that the
worst may be yet to come... Industry leader XM Satellite Radio
Holdings Inc. lost $667 million last year, and rival Sirius Satellite
Radio Inc. lost $863 million. The big losses have shaken investor
confidence in the industry. XM shares have lost 71 percent of their
value this year, and Sirius shares have lost 51 percent... For one
thing, a substantial number of people who buy vehicles with pre-
installed satellite radios don't activate them, nor do many who
receive a radio as a gift. It's estimated that 10 percent of all store-
bought radios given as gifts during the last holiday season were never
activated. Also, those who do subscribe often abandon the service
after a period of time, some switching to iPod adapters to provide
music in their vehicle."

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/8/15/175258.shtml

Satrad is a bust.

IBOCcrock

Feb 19, 2008, 11:29:45 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 7:56 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:

You stupid ass - they are talking about new interoperable satrad
receivers to include HD Radio, not regular analog radios!

Steve

Feb 19, 2008, 11:33:35 AM2/19/08

Things are looking mighty good for Wimax.

IBOCcrock

Feb 19, 2008, 11:52:25 AM2/19/08
On Feb 19, 7:56 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:

"HD Radio is trying to kill the wrong technology"

From today's news:

WASHINGTON -- January 29, 2008: HD Radio developer iBiquity Digital
asked in an earlier ex parte filing with the FCC that a merged XM
Satellite Radio and Sirius Satellite Radio be required to include HD
Radio technology in all satellite radio receivers, and now the HD
Digital Radio Alliance has made a filing with the FCC in support of
that request.
(Isn't this old news?)

The FCC will never, ever do this, of course. You could file all day
and in a rainbow of colors and it won't make a difference.

When push comes to shove, this merger will be going through. And it
will go through without a "tip of the hat" towards HD radio. But as
symbolism goes, it's symbolically symbolic.

Satellite radio is making it tough for HD to find a spot on the
dashboard, the argument of the HD radio folks goes, which is probably
true.

But what's more true is that the presence of terrestrial radio is
really what makes a spot for HD impossible on that same dash.

Get this straight: HD is viewed as redundant to radio. It is the
current AM/FM bands that are hogging the spot in which a newfangled HD
radio would otherwise sit.

The HD folks are trying to kill the wrong technology.

http://www.hear2.com/2008/01/hd-radio-is-try.html

IBOCcrock

Feb 19, 2008, 11:57:40 AM2/19/08
> Things are looking mighty good for Wimax.- Hide quoted text -

"Chrysler to put WiMax into its cars"

Recommend article:Detroit (MI) - Chrysler is working on what the
company calls "advanced in-vehicle wireless communications" that will
be based on cellular, Wi-Fi and WiMax technologies.

Chrysler may have been a bit slow adopting electronic gadgets for its
vehicles in the past few years, but the company plans to be on the
forefront when the next wireless technology is rolled out.

"We recognize that customers are spending more and more time in their
vehicles, and that the automobile is becoming much like an additional
room in the home or office," said Frank Klegon, executive vice
president for product development at Chrysler. "To address this
evolving reality, Chrysler vehicles will soon boast an unprecedented
level of vehicle connectivity, delivering a wide array of important
communications features directly to our customers, in their vehicles."
Chrysler believes that wireless connectivity will also increase the
security of cars.

In fact, specifically the intent to integrate WiMax into cars comes
very early, even before the technology has become generally available
to business and home users.

So, what exactly is WiMax expected to bring to the driver and
passengers of a car? Of course, general availability and a greater
bandwidth than cellphone networks makes this technology an attractive
tool to increase data communication: Chrysler envisions that future
GPS systems will feature satellite imagery downloaded from the
Internet as well as automatic wireless map updates, real time weather
information. Downloads to in-car entertainment centers can also
include service reminders, Internet search, e-mail access, and online
shopping - which will include the availability of fee-based multimedia
content. On the service side, an always-on broadband connection could
be used to download software patches to virtually any electronic
module in a car.

"Chrysler's in-vehicle communications strategy will continue to focus
on creating a safe-driving environment through practical innovations,
while enabling customers to choose a variety of features they want,"
said Klegon.
"Chrysler's connectivity solutions will deliver simplicity, security,
freedom and flexibility," the executive promised.

He said that Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles will be getting WiMax
connectivity "over the next few years."

WiMax services are expected to be rolled out in the U.S. this year.

http://www.tgdaily.com/content/view/35601/145/

The other automakers will have to follow-suit - then, satrad and HD
will have no chanvce.

RHF

Feb 19, 2008, 9:48:33 PM2/19/08
-
- "Analyst: XM+Sirius+HD is likely.
- Stifel Nicolaus analyst Blair Levin thinks it's likely the FCC
- will require such a mandate as part of its approval of the deal,
* as well as a requirement that any new receivers include
* terrestrial HD capabilities.
-
- Meanwhile, U.S. Electronics is pushing the FCC to hold a
- summit among a number of parties citing a "newly emerged
- consensus" that a combined XM-Sirius be required to make
- their receiver technology "open" allowing more choices for
- consumers.
-
- Among those backing the requirement are iBiquity and the
- HD Digital Radio Alliance."
-
- --insideradio
-

Dave,

Whether you view it as 'good-or-bad' : It would appear that
the 'other' Shoe is about to fall . . .

That Shoe being the Great Big Lead-Foot of the U.S. Federal
Government Bureaucracy [FCC]

-IF- The new fully functional AM/FM "HD" Radio is mandated
all it will need is Digital 'Interface" for the XM-SIRIUS Modular
Tuner-Antenna* like the Eton E1-XM Radio has bulit into it.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0101.html
* Audiovox CNP2000 XM tuner antenna module
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0407.html

Besides AM/FM "HD" Radio -IF- You want XM-SIRIUS Satellite
Radio Pay $50 for the little "XM-SIRIUS Module" and Plug it in;
{Plug-and-Play}; plus pay your XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio
"$ub$cription" and you are good to go.

IMHO - XM-SIRIUS should be "Jumping-for-Joy" because
this would make every new AM/FM "HD" Radio and Instant
Plug-and-Play XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio.

This would bring about a Radical Change in both the
AM/FM "HD" Radio and XM-SIRIUS Satellite Radio
Public Acceptance and Adaptation Time-Lines. ~ RHF
.

RHF

Feb 20, 2008, 6:36:12 AM2/20/08
IBOC - The Birth of the All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS Radio :
http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/962b1c92d4609c30
HD {IBOC} Radio plus XM-SIRIUS Direct Satellite (DS) Radio
* Maybe Just Around The Corner {With in a Few Years}
OK - Maybe Not the Birth -but- It Could Be The Conception !

yes - it's about iboc 'hd' radio ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup*
* http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/
HD RADIO GROUP => http://tinyurl.com/27kwyt
.
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
.
BE ADVISED - Starting Next Monday, 25 Feruary 2008
The Complete Text All of My Replies to these IBOC
"HD" Radio Posts will be done on the "HD Radio"
Newsgroup on Google. The only thing that you will see
here is the Subject Line Title and a Link to the Posted
Message : Which is what you see above the Line :
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
.
PLUS - There will be an "IBOC" at the Start of My IBOC Posts
and Replies here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e99697a5ccf91902

Reply to Dave,

The iBiquity IBOC Scheme for AM/FM Radios has already
been worked out.

So what is needed is a 'standard' [Common] Digital Interface
built into the soon to be "New" All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS Radios.

This 'standard' [Coomon] Digital Interface would simply be the
Visual Output using the Radio's LCD Display and Radio's
Knobs & Buttoms as the Control Inputs.

Attach a external Plug-and-Play XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio
Tuner-and-Antenna Module to one of the 'New' All Digital Mode
AM/FM/DS Radios : And You Are Good To Go Direct [Digital]
Satellite Radioing !

Like It or Not : It Soon May Be A Done Deal : And . . .
That Will Be That [.] -ps- Until the Next Screw-Up !

idtars to see the future when you are swimming in it ~ RHF
.

- - - - - - - - - - The Original Message - - - - - - - - - -

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb2e224b35762f34
-
- If any of you doubt that the FCC wants to kill free radio,
- read on:

-
- "Analyst: XM+Sirius+HD is likely.
-

- Stifel Nicolaus analyst Blair Levin thinks it's likely the FCC
- will require such a mandate as part of its approval of the deal,
- as well as a requirement that any new receivers include
- terrestrial HD capabilities.

Steve

Feb 20, 2008, 7:39:18 AM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 6:36 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> -
> - If any of you doubt that the FCC wants to kill free radio,
> - read on:
> -
> - "Analyst: XM+Sirius+HD is likely.
> -
> - Stifel Nicolaus analyst Blair Levin thinks it's likely the FCC
> - will require such a mandate as part of its approval of the deal,
> - as well as a requirement that any new receivers include
> - terrestrial HD capabilities.
> -
> - Meanwhile, U.S. Electronics is pushing the FCC to hold a
> - summit among a number of parties citing a "newly emerged
> - consensus" that a combined XM-Sirius be required to make
> - their receiver technology "open" allowing more choices for
> - consumers.
> -
> - Among those backing the requirement are iBiquity and the

You could put ten HD radios in every car in America and it wouldn't
make any difference. As technology it is stillborn and as a business
plan it is prehistoric.

IBOCcrock

Feb 20, 2008, 8:20:00 AM2/20/08
> Tuner-Antenna* like the Eton E1-XM Radio has bulit into it.http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0101.html
> * Audiovox CNP2000 XM tuner antenna modulehttp://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0407.html

> Besides AM/FM "HD" Radio -IF- You want XM-SIRIUS Satellite
> Radio Pay $50 for the little "XM-SIRIUS Module" and Plug it in;
> {Plug-and-Play}; plus pay your XM or SIRIUS Satellite Radio
> "$ub$cription" and you are good to go.
>
> IMHO - XM-SIRIUS should be "Jumping-for-Joy" because
> this would make every new AM/FM "HD" Radio and Instant
> Plug-and-Play XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio.
>
> This would bring about a Radical Change in both the
> AM/FM "HD" Radio and XM-SIRIUS Satellite Radio
> Public Acceptance and Adaptation Time-Lines. ~ RHF
> .

"Satellite Radio Facing Bankruptcy?"

"Satellite radio companies have been suffering heavy losses - and
plunging stock prices - even as they continue to add subscribers. And
a front-page story in Tuesday's Wall Street Journal warns that the
worst may be yet to come... Industry leader XM Satellite Radio
Holdings Inc. lost $667 million last year, and rival Sirius Satellite
Radio Inc. lost $863 million. The big losses have shaken investor
confidence in the industry. XM shares have lost 71 percent of their
value this year, and Sirius shares have lost 51 percent... For one
thing, a substantial number of people who buy vehicles with pre-
installed satellite radios don't activate them, nor do many who
receive a radio as a gift. It's estimated that 10 percent of all store-
bought radios given as gifts during the last holiday season were never
activated. Also, those who do subscribe often abandon the service
after a period of time, some switching to iPod adapters to provide
music in their vehicle."

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/8/15/175258.shtml

"Regarding the Technical Aspects of the SDARS Providers XM and Sirius"

dave

Feb 20, 2008, 8:20:45 AM2/20/08

"Wimax"?

IBOCcrock

Feb 20, 2008, 8:23:43 AM2/20/08
> plan it is prehistoric.- Hide quoted text -

"RAIN: Consumers, Wall Street Not Buying HD"

"So what's the play here? There doesn't seem to be one. The Radio
industry is correct to conclude that they need to make some changes to
start growing again, but they seem to have made a bad bet with HD, and
there doesn't seem to be much percentage in staying the course."

http://tinyurl.com/3cqnyq

Yup, there is no HD business-model. Since broadcasters can't afford
repalcing all existing HD hardware, if the 10db FM-HD power increase
is approved, HD will fail in-dash. Perhaps, this will be when this
scam is exposed, if Congrss doesn't do it first.

dave

Feb 20, 2008, 8:34:42 AM2/20/08

I have an HD radio. I use it to listen to my Whole House FM Transmitter
Gold which transmits web radio (which no one listens to).

Frank Dresser

Feb 20, 2008, 10:30:54 AM2/20/08

"dave" <not...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Since the article starts with the pending approval of the XM-Sirius merger,
I suppose it could just mean that all new satellite radio receivers might be
required to also carry HD radio.

US Electronics is clearly talking about satellite radio.

Frank Dresser

RHF

Feb 20, 2008, 10:52:26 AM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 5:20 am, dave <noth...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> Steve wrote:

~ S n i p ~

- - Things are looking mighty good for Wimax.

- "Wimax" ?

For One and All,

WiMAX = Worldwide Interoperability for Microwave Access
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiMAX
"a standards-based technology enabling the Delivery of
the "Last Mile" of Wireless Broadband Access as an
alternative to Cable and DSL."
The Wireless Home + Office + Business becomes . . .
The Wireless Neighborhood becomes . . .
The Wireless City becomes . . .
The Wireless State becomes . . .
The Wireless Nation becomes . . .
The Wireless World becomes . . .
Everywhere and Everyone -is- Universally Wireless

WiMaxForum - http://www.wimaxforum.org/home/

How WiMAX Works [ How Stuff Works ]
http://computer.howstuffworks.com/wimax.htm

IMHO - Now indeed this may replace Radio and TV
as we know them with Wireless Internet Appliances
that can go anywhere and function all the time.

? But What Is The Business Model For WiMax ?

and now you know - win to the max ~ RHF
.

RHF

Feb 20, 2008, 11:53:07 AM2/20/08
IBOC : Will Audio Consumers Want the All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS
Radio ?
http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/7f92ac1646c73155

yes - it's about iboc 'hd' radio ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup*

* http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/

HD RADIO GROUP => http://tinyurl.com/27kwyt
.
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
.
BE ADVISED - Starting Next Monday, 25 Feruary 2008
The Complete Text All of My Replies to these IBOC
"HD" Radio Posts will be done on the "HD Radio"
Newsgroup on Google. The only thing that you will see
here is the Subject Line Title and a Link to the Posted
Message : Which is what you see above the Line :
- - - the digital divide : i draw the line @ iboc 'hd' radio - - -
.
PLUS - There will be an "IBOC" at the Start of My IBOC Posts

Reply to Steve,

IMHO - "YES" for Today and at least a Decade or Two there
are enough of the 'Older' Generations {Above Age 50} who
will be around and want to Listen to the "Good Old" AM/FM
Radio that is {and will be} in the Cars and Homes. To them
it will not matter whether that AM/FM Radio is Analog or
Digital "HD" {IBOC} as long as it sounds like the good old
"Free" Over-the-Air AM/FM Radio that they grew-up-with
and Still Enjoy Listening To.

Plus-the-Proposed - All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS Radio
[Standard from the FCC] will add the 'Option of XM-SIRIUS
Direct Satellite (DS) Radio to every new Radio installed in
every Car and Truck and every new Radio bought for Home
or Office use.

In-the-Next Five-Years - Will Comcast or Clear-Channel
or MicroSoft or Google be Buying-Into or Buying-Up what
is presently XM-SIRIUS Satellite (DS) Radio ?
-ps- Yesterday's Competition -is- Tomorrow's Acquisition !
{ cause that's just business }

So for that Decade or Two the current US Commercial Radio
Business Model {Paid for by Advertising and Free to Listeners}
will still be a Business with a significant number {Market Share}
of "Audio Consumers".

What all of the current Broadcast Media Corportations have to do
is figure-out "How" they are going to Deversify into the types of
New Media that they can build a Sustainable Business Model for
the Next 50~100 Years.

IBOC : A Dynamic Change in the American Listening Audience :
The New-Generation of Audio Consumers versus Older Radio Listeners
http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/13bd6b2f279ee44c

the busines of business is to stay in business ~ RHF
-ps- that smart business ! :o)
.
.
On Feb 20, 4:39 am, Steve <sdanie...@speakeasy.net> wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0464b6fb8fb7d284
-

- You could put ten HD radios in every car in America

- and it wouldn't make any difference.
-
- As technology it is stillborn and as a business plan
- it is prehistoric.
-

Mark Zenier

Feb 19, 2008, 12:54:27 PM2/19/08
In article <93b7bcda-94f9-4611...@64g2000hsw.googlegroups.com>,
IBOCcrock <ibocis...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The big losses have shaken investor >confidence in the industry.

It's just the tail end of the dot.com bubble.

Why they had confidence in the industry in the first place is a mystery
to me. Early on, before the days when everybody has broadband, when you
went to the XM web site, you found that each page was megabytes of graphics.
That showed me that those folks were all "marketing" types taking deep sucks
off the dot.com bong and were serious addicts of the new.economy bullcrap.
Ooohhhh. Marketspace... How many Lexus's were in their motorpool.

Mark Zenier mze...@eskimo.com

RHF

Feb 20, 2008, 1:54:45 PM2/20/08
FD,

Flip-Flop That Idea - All AM/FM Radios would be Digital {IBOC}
and like the Eton E1-XM Radio be built to Accept an external
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/portable/0101vlrg.html
Plug-and-Play Direct Satellite (DS) Radio Module containing
the 'optional' Tuner-Antenna; for those who would wish to
buy one and Subscribe to a Direct Satellite (DS) Radio Service.

THUS - The All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS Radio -or-
more precisely the : All Digital Mode AM/FM+DS Radio.

Once the Direct Satellite (DS) Uniform Interface is designed
and "Standardized" for the new All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS
Radio : Anyone could go into the Direct Satellite (DS)
http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/satellite-radio-xm.gif
Broadcasting business with a Rented Satellite and Sell
Modules for under $50 or give-them-away for a Two Year
http://www.gosatellite.net/images_templ/xmradio/xm-connectandplay2.jpg
$ubscription like they do with Celphones.

Hell ! - AT&T could get into the Direct Satellite (DS) Radio
business as a side-line to their current Celphone business.

Walking Into any RadioShack and what do they offer
you a "Free" Direct Satellite Plug-and-Play Module
http://tinyurl.com/ysqnnm
with every Two Year $ubscription to 'their' very own
Direct Satellite (DS) RadioShack Network.

A Revolution in Audio Content Delivery May Be in the Making :
http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/msg/96a8d6de046fe486
The new All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS Radio 'Standard' may
in-fact "Open-Up" a new Digital Delivery 'Venue' for the more
traditional Terrestrial based AM/FM Radio Broadcasters.

Even specialised Radio Networks like EWTN [Catholic Radio}
along with CBN, TBS, etc could get into their very own Direct
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_broadcasting#United_States
Satellite (DS) Radio distribution system with the introduction
of the new All Digital Mode AM/FM/DS Radio 'Standard'.

yes - the times they are a changing and it may
soon be an all digital mode radio world ~ RHF
.

On Feb 20, 7:30 am, "Frank Dresser" <analogd...@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

- - "Analyst: XM+Sirius+HD is likely.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb2e224b35762f34
- - insideradio

- Since the article starts with the pending approval of the
- XM-Sirius merger, I suppose it could just mean that all
- new satellite radio receivers might be required to also
- carry HD radio.
-
- US Electronics is clearly talking about satellite radio.
-
- Frank Dresser
-

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 20, 2008, 2:08:22 PM2/20/08
I buy my radios real cheap at the thrift stores.I know many of them are
collectible radios and I know, as long as I live, they will never show
on cheatem and beatem and screem ebay!
cuhulin

RHF

Feb 20, 2008, 4:09:58 PM2/20/08
On Feb 20, 11:08 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
-
- I buy my radios real cheap at the thrift stores.
- I know many of them are collectible radios and
- I know, as long as I live, they will never show
- on cheatem and beatem and screem ebay!
- cuhulin
-

Cuhulin,

IF-and-When the new All Digital Mode AM/FM+DS Radios
come into being : You will have plenty of the older 'Classic'
Analog AM/FM Radios really cheap at the Thrift Stores.

For $100 you should be able to open-up your own
Really Cheap Old Analog AM/FM Radio Museum

Western Historic Radio Musem
http://www.radioblvd.com/

Museum of Radio and Technology
http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~postr/MRT/

American Museum of Radio and Electricity
http://www.americanradiomuseum.org/
http://www.amre.us/site/

Radio Showcase OnLine Museum
http://niceradios.com/

Ham Radio Virtual Museum
http://www.radioing.com/museum/index.html

Google Search : Radio + Museum
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Radio+Museum

getting old enough to be put in a 'museum' ~ RHF
-ps- that is still better than a 'mausoleum' ;-}
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 20, 2008, 4:22:41 PM2/20/08
If I get too old, I am not going to wind up in a stinking nurseing
home.I will live on cruise ships.When I get tired of one cruise ship, I
will hop on another one.It probally would be cheaper too.
cuhulin

dave

Feb 21, 2008, 8:30:46 AM2/21/08
The marriage of an until now 100% "free" medium, in digital form that
supports conditional access, with 100% pay media; coupled with the plan
to increase digital carriers by a factor of 10; presages a 100%
subscriber based model, once the analog carriers are shut off.

Igor

Mar 26, 2008, 9:25:32 PM3/26/08

Jews?
--
A search engine that doesn't spy on you: http://clusty.com/

Harveya...@aol.com

Mar 26, 2008, 9:55:04 PM3/26/08

> >Is there any doubt who runs the Country? Is there any doubt who runs
> >the federal governmant?

Cheney ?

RHF

Mar 26, 2008, 10:49:59 PM3/26/08
On Mar 26, 6:55 pm, Harveyat8c4...@aol.com wrote:

- - - Is there any doubt who runs the Country?
- - - Is there any doubt who runs the federal governmant?

- - Jews?

- Cheney ?

The Almighty Dollar !

Now do you understand why God Bless You makes Cents !

~ RHF
.

dave

Mar 27, 2008, 9:42:30 AM3/27/08