If you can’t handle Christianity you’re going to have a real hard time with Islam

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

未读,
2009年4月9日 10:18:252009/4/9
收件人
If you can’t handle Christianity you’re going to have a real hard time
with Islam

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=22F8D4B0-BFB1-40F1-A119-39097B23D069

~ RHF

未读,
2009年4月9日 19:42:422009/4/9
收件人
On Apr 9, 7:18 am, obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you can’t handle Christianity you’re going to have a real hard time
> with Islam
>
> http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=22F8D4B0-BFB1-40F...

Islam's Message has Three Options for American Christians :

Convert

Subjugation

Death

~ RHF
.

m II

未读,
2009年4月9日 20:24:392009/4/9
收件人
~ RHF wrote:

> Islam's Message has Three Options for American Christians :
>
> Convert
>
> Subjugation
>
> Death

If that is true, they learnt well from the Christians.

mike

(First the Missionaries, then the Soldiers)

Mason C

未读,
2009年4月9日 20:44:212009/4/9
收件人
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 18:24:39 -0600, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

>~ RHF wrote:
>
>> Islam's Message has Three Options for American Christians :
>>
>> Convert
>>
>> Subjugation
>>
>> Death
>

>If that is true, they learnt well from the Christians.

They sure did. BUT the Christians have got past those
inquisition and holy wars days with reformation, age of reason,
enlightment.

Islam -- not all Islam -- got hung up somewhere after
their great civilization was driven out of Spain. And it
was not colonial empires that stopped them (consider
South Korea -- long occupied by imperial Japan).

I put a short analysis in my book (see signature).

>mike
>
>(First the Missionaries, then the Soldiers)

Mason Clark
*Greater America in the Age of Rebellion*
http://frontal-lobe.info/greateramerica.html
-- many excerpts you can see --

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

未读,
2009年4月10日 11:06:112009/4/10
收件人

Are you a scholar on the history of religions or just another Liberal
Fascist propaganda liar?

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

未读,
2009年4月10日 11:11:432009/4/10
收件人
> *Greater America in the Age of Rebellion*http://frontal-lobe.info/greateramerica.html

>  -- many excerpts you can see --

Islam didn't net get hung up anywhere. It is all written in the
Koran.
http://www.WhatTheWestNeedsToKnow.com

Take your Islam-0-fascist psycho-babble propaganda sheit and stick it
back up your own arsh, Professor Bullsheit!

~ RHF

未读,
2009年4月10日 14:19:442009/4/10
收件人

Mike [M II] - I will repeat for your Christian Bashing Mind. ~ RHF

Islam's Message has Three Options for American Christians :

- - - and All Non-Muslims throughout the World.

m II

未读,
2009年4月12日 12:06:482009/4/12
收件人
~ RHF wrote:

> Islam's Message has Three Options for American Christians :

> - - - and All Non-Muslims throughout the World.
>
> Convert
>
> Subjugation
>
> Death

I'll be sure to tell my fellow church members.

http://kelticklankirk.com/Louisiana_White_Knights_KKK_photo_2.jpg

mike

saltyfi...@gmail.com

未读,
2009年4月12日 17:57:012009/4/12
收件人

The KKK is The Democrat Party [ look it up professor ] - HEIL
HITLER!!! [ get used to it! ]

Mike

未读,
2009年4月12日 21:24:282009/4/12
收件人
On Apr 12, 5:57�pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:

> The KKK is The Democrat Party [ look it up professor ] - HEIL
> HITLER!!! [ get used to it! ]

Next, they'll be telling you Kevin Strom was a Democrat....

~ RHF

未读,
2009年4月13日 02:31:272009/4/13
收件人
On Apr 12, 6:24 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 5:57 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:

- - The KKK is The Democrat Party [ look it up professor ]
- - HEIL HITLER!!! [ get used to it! ]

- Next, they'll be telling you Kevin Strom was a Democrat....

No But Robert "KKK" Byrd [D-WV] Sure Is/Was Both !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Participation_in_the_Ku_Klux_Klan
.
.

~ RHF

未读,
2009年4月13日 02:45:002009/4/13
收件人

Mike [M II],

With Post Like this You Prove Why Canada
is Called the Great White North.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_North

Proof that the KKK is Active and Working in Canada
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=27028

Proof that the KKK is Active and Working in Canada
http://newsdaily.ca/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=5213

Proof that the KKK is Active and Working in Canada
http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2008/03/14/5002046-sun.html
But . . . It's OK to Be Anti-White in Canada
and Preach Hate Whitey Line
.
Proof that the KKK is Active and Working in Canada
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/orgs/canadian/sirc/heritage-front/hf-i-overview.html
.
Naturally the Canada Answer is to say NOT HERE
OVER-THERE {DOWN-THERE} and Blame the USA

the canadians are blind to the fact that the kkk
is active and working in canada ~ RHF
.
.

dxAce

未读,
2009年4月13日 05:34:032009/4/13
收件人

And you'll be telling us once again that you have a PhD....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

~ RHF

未读,
2009年4月15日 09:35:022009/4/15
收件人
On Apr 9, 5:24 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> ~ RHF wrote:
> > Islam's Message has Three Options for American Christians :
>
> > Convert
>
> > Subjugation
>
> > Death

- If that is true, they learnt well from the Christians.
-
- mike
-
- (First the Missionaries, then the Soldiers)

The "Islamic Conquest" was Very Un-Christian :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

First the Solder's-of-Allah to Invaded, Kill, Concur
and Subjugate the Un-Believers {Native People}.
http://www.san.beck.org/AB13-MuhammadandIslam.html

Second the Imam and Mosques and the used
of Sharia Law to Force the Conversion of the
Subjugated People to become Believers.
http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/32812
http://www.religioustolerance.org/islsharia.htm
http://www.americanthinker.com/2005/08/top_ten_reasons_why_sharia_is.html
1,400 Years of Christian -versus- Islamic Struggle :
An Analysis -by- Richard C. Csaplar, Jr.
http://www.cbn.com/CBNNews/Commentary/IslamHistory0212.aspx
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

未读,
2009年4月15日 12:24:102009/4/15
收件人
Aloha Dr.Taitz.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=261529

B HO said he will stand by his muslim faith.

Muslim = Islam = Cult of Death.
cuhulin

Day Brown

未读,
2009年4月17日 20:37:312009/4/17
收件人
Christianity mite be better than Islam, but that's not the question. The
real question is, what would be best?
Consider Stocism:
'Be fruitful and multiply'. No; be sure you have the resources to
properly raise a child before siring one.

'Turn the other cheek'. No; consider what you may teach an innocent
observer with your response to attack. If there be none, then what you
may teach your attacker. If he be unteachable, then what you may teach
yourself. But in any case, remember the divine may have further use for
you, so keep your body in good condition.

'render unto Caesar'. No; Caesar is a thief who stole power, and you
dont how him a damn dinari. You pay because he has a sword at your
throat. To put him in the same class as your duty to the divine is
blasphemy.

'obey your masters'. No; you did not create your own body, the divine
did. How then can you claim to own the body of another? Do what you are
forced to do and understand they have no right to demand obedience.

Saint Paul said that reason was not adequate to reach truth, that you
needed faith. Stoicism says that if your reason is not adequate, then
work on strengthening your reason. Then you can work on the truth.

Both Islam and Christianity are misogynistic. Stoicism recognizes that
every successful man has a good woman behind him. Marriage is a form of
slavery, but Stoicism says to avoid vows. You dunno how you will feel in
the future.

These religions have been having at each other for centuries. Its time
to try something that mite work for a change. From Aristotle, Stoics saw
the problem was not evil, but insanity. What is needed is better case
management.

0 个新帖子