Google 그룹스는 더 이상 새로운 유즈넷 게시물 또는 구독을 지원하지 않습니다. 과거의 콘텐츠는 계속 볼 수 있습니다.

ATTN: RHF

조회수 0회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

aezael

읽지 않음,
2009. 10. 14. 오후 9:39:0009. 10. 14.
받는사람
Can you tell me and all the rest of the people why you are posting
all of these negative posts and are you American ?

RHF

읽지 않음,
2009. 10. 14. 오후 10:02:5809. 10. 14.
받는사람
On Oct 14, 6:39 pm, aezael wrote:
-  Can you tell me and all the rest of the people
- why you are posting all of these negative posts
- and are you American ?

+ ++ +++ ++++ ++++++ . . . . . .
{just keeping it very positive} ~ RHF

As American as Prez Obama and Pelosi and Reid.
.

nurk_fred2000

읽지 않음,
2009. 10. 14. 오후 11:47:4209. 10. 14.
받는사람

RHF...you forgot that horses ass Daschel...

RHF

읽지 않음,
2009. 10. 15. 오전 5:32:4509. 10. 15.
받는사람
On Oct 14, 8:47 pm, nurk_fred2000 <nurk_fred2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 14, 7:02 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 14, 6:39 pm, aezael wrote:
> > -  Can you tell me and all the rest of the people
> > - why you are posting all of these negative posts
> > - and are you American ?
>
> > + ++ +++ ++++ ++++++ . . . . . .
> > {just keeping it very positive} ~ RHF
>
> > As American as Prez Obama and Pelosi and Reid.
> >  .

- RHF...you forgot that horses ass Daschel...

Shuuuwa... Tom Daschel [xD-SD] and his Wife
are Lobbyists and Prez Obama promised in his
Campaign to say "NO" to Lobbyists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Daschle

Remember . . .
Red or Yellow, Black or White
We Are All Equal in His Sight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi4VhcjY2rE
mmmm mmmm mmmm
Barack Hussein Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TKMKbifgQ
* Except Lobbyists
-cause- They're the Color of Money
-and- Money is Evil
* * Except Tax Money
-cause- Taxes are Good
-and- Higher Taxes are even Better
.
Arguing with Idiots - Ben Franklin -versus- Karl Marx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnvYAbRMw5g
.
Say "NO" to the 'Troika' of Obama & Pelosi & Reid
and Their Collective Liberal Politics & Radical Policies
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/23edd686b93605ec
.
Answering to a Higher Truth :
Americanism -versus- Obamaism
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpYrmwFMFYs
.
The Obama Deception Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
.
WATCH - "20-Minutes with the President"
http://www.infowars.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president/
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-minutes-with-the-president.html
http://www.drudge.com/news/124891/charlie-sheen-20-minutes-president
CLARIFICATION a 'psycho-drama' -by- Charlie Sheen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychodrama
.
this is 'rhf' and i approve of this message ~ RHF©
.
-ps- think 'green' please recycle this message by
reposting it to other newsgroups -or- forwarding it
via email.
.
.

dave

읽지 않음,
2009. 10. 15. 오전 8:46:3409. 10. 15.
받는사람

They should make natives pass a test before they can become citizens.

새 메시지 0개