I don't know about you but I am voting independent

thebr...@earthlink.net

Oct 11, 2008, 6:14:25 PM10/11/08
For the first time in my life I don't like either of the candidates
for President and I am 73 years old.
I will vote for a independent President.
The candidates for our President are financed by people
who are only friends who want to give a man who will give
them all they want to loot the world and pollute in the process.

dxAce

Oct 11, 2008, 6:16:03 PM10/11/08

thebr...@earthlink.net wrote:

> For the first time in my life I don't like either of the candidates
> for President and I am 73 years old.
> I will vote for a independent President.

Nice thought, but in the end your vote will be meaningless.

Symbolic perhaps, but meaningless just the same.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 6:32:54 PM10/11/08

Vote for Bob Barr. He certainly doesn't suck.

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 11, 2008, 6:56:20 PM10/11/08

Might as well vote for McCain . . .

Independant candidate in a national election

== throw yer vorte away

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 11, 2008, 7:50:58 PM10/11/08
Read Chuck Baldwin's latest article about voting.
www.chuckbaldwinlive.com
cuhulin

Telamon

Oct 11, 2008, 8:30:42 PM10/11/08
In article
<74816f31-80bc-4898...@v15g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>,
cheley_b...@live.com wrote:

I'm voting independent this time around. There is no way I can vote for
McCain. I think many people will vote independent this time around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Oct 11, 2008, 9:00:42 PM10/11/08

Voting for either O-bla-ma or McCain is throwing your vote away.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 9:34:24 PM10/11/08

-
- I will vote for a independent President.
-
- The candidates for our President are financed by
- people who are only friends who want to give a
- man who will give them all they want to loot the
- world and pollute in the process.

The Brownie (TB) - Good-for-You

Makes more sense then the People who simply Vote
for Who the Media Tells them is Going-To-Be the
Winner -so- They can say : I Voted for the Winner.

-= I M H O =- Voting Your Principles
{Values / Deeply Held Beliefs} Is Never A Wasted Vote

Every Vote Based On Your Own Closely Held Principles
{Your Values} is a Principled Vote; and is Never Wasted
-because- You Stood-Up for Your Principles {Deeply Held
Beliefs}.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_value
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moral_values

Individual Freedom Is The Individual Being Free
To Be Themself : Be Your Self {Self-Awarness}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-awareness
-and- Be Responsible For Your Self By Voting
http://selfresponsibility.net/

listen not to others -but- believe in yourself
and your values and vote accordingly ~ RHF
.

Bob Campbell

Oct 13, 2008, 7:56:37 AM10/13/08
<thebr...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

There is an easier solution. Just don't vote. I haven't voted in 20
years. None of them is worth my time or my vote. To hell with all of
them.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2008, 8:23:59 AM10/13/08
About 30,000 (or more) criminals have been allowed to register to vote
for Odinga's pal Obama.Your vote does count.You can vote Independant.
cuhulin

Dave

Oct 13, 2008, 8:56:03 AM10/13/08
Why do you hate America?

Billy Burpelson

Oct 13, 2008, 12:26:38 PM10/13/08
Bob Campbell wrote:

> There is an easier solution. Just don't vote. I haven't voted in 20
> years. None of them is worth my time or my vote. To hell with all of
> them.

Hey, now there's an idea! If *nobody* voted, there wouldn't be any votes
for the bastards to steal. ;-)

RHF

Oct 13, 2008, 5:56:55 PM10/13/08
On Oct 13, 4:56 am, "Bob Campbell" <b...@bob.bob> wrote:
> <thebrow...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Vote - 'None-of-the-Above' : Throw Da Bums Out !

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 13, 2008, 6:13:57 PM10/13/08
Was Obama born in Kenya? ''Grandma'' says Yes!!! www.libertypost.org
cuhulin