Re: WINNERS! Usenet Kook Awards, July/August 2006 --->> Congratulations Markie

Ma...@kb9rqz.com

Sep 13, 2006, 7:36:56 AM9/13/06

"Slow Code" <my....@no.spam> wrote in message
news:DhHNg.10783$bM....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> [...]
>> 02 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
>> 01 votes - Cletis Perkins
>> 01 votes - Dustin Cook
>> 01 votes - Ed LeTourneau
>> 01 votes - Ernie Primeau
>> 01 votes - Honest John
>> 01 votes - Jeff Relf
>> 01 votes - John Ennis, a.k.a. Sollog
>> 01 votes - John Lucas
>> 01 votes - Jude Alexander
>> 01 votes - Keith/Alan Johnson
>> 01 votes - Ken Pangborn & Soc.Men
>> 01 votes - Michael Jackson Fans of AMM-J
>> 01 votes - Norie Boi
>> 01 votes - Pamela K. Russell
>> 01 votes - Raymond Ronald Karczewski
>> 01 votes - Roger Manyard
>> 01 votes - Roger Wittekind
>> 01 votes - The Big-8 Management Board
>> 01 votes - William Barwell
>>
>> Congratulations, ChumpNozzle! It wasn't even close.
>>

>> KOOK OF THE MONTH
>>
>> The winner is... DARYL HUNT!
>>
>> 19 votes - Daryl Hunt
>> 11 votes - Jamie Baillie
>> 10 votes - Warhol
>> 03 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
>> 01 votes - none of the above
>>
>> Congratulations, Duh-ryl! Please remind us, once again, that you are
>> the one true "Teh Way of the Kook" author.
>>

>> CLUELESS NEWBIE OF THE MONTH
>>
>> The winner is... DARYL HUNT!
>>
>> 16 votes - Daryl Hunt
>> 11 votes - Lady Motown
>> 05 votes - Larry Caldwell, a.k.a. "Batroc Z Leaper"
>> 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
>> 03 votes - Tim Bolen
>> 02 votes - none of the above
>>
>> Congratulations again, Duh-ryl! Henrietta must be so proud of you.
>>

>> COWARD OF THE MONTH
>>
>> The winner is... RICHARD M SCOVILLE!
>>
>> 21 votes - Richard M Scoville
>> 14 votes - Andrew B Chung
>> 06 votes - Daryl Hunt
>> 05 votes - The "Outer Filth" 'Trio'
>> 03 votes - David Tholen
>> 01 votes - none of the above
>>
>> Congratulations, Dickie! Still hiding behind those AOL proxies - as
>> you extort money from innocent people?
>>

>> LOONEY MAROON AWARD
>>
>> The winner is... DR. ANDREW B CHUNG!
>>
>> 15 votes - Dr. Andrew B Chung
>> 11 votes - Pamela K Russell
>> 06 votes - Dustin Cook
>> 05 votes - Nth Complexity
>> 03 votes - Gene Ray
>> 02 votes - John Wentsky
>> 01 votes - Kent Hovind
>> 04 votes - none of the above
>>
>> Congratulations, Quackpot! That makes Loonie Maroon Award numbah two,
>> for you.
>>

>> GOLDEN KILLFILE
>>
>> The winner is... MARK MORGAN!
>>
>> 22 votes - Mark Morgan, alias "an old friend"
>> 09 votes - David Tholen
>> 05 votes - Warhol
>> 03 votes - none of the above
>>
>> Congratulations, Mark! A friend so dim is a friend in the [bozo] bin.
>

> ROFL, Congratulations Markie,
>
> Finally, you were actually able to earn something, and they didn't have to
> dumb anything down for you to get it. You were dumb enough already.

I first lkie too thank teh acadimy four all there suport witout them tis
couldnt be posibble. dont be gellous of me Tood riley is wormking on you're
award for teh smegma radio broodcast so your about two get your 15 minutets
of fame two!

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Sep 13, 2006, 8:09:07 AM9/13/06

Riley was interested in your QAO's with unlicensed stations, too,
Markie.

> with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
> spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

It's not a real honor, you fucking moron.

Lloyd Wiseman

Sep 13, 2006, 9:29:59 AM9/13/06
On 13 Sep 2006 05:09:07 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd <Secwet Woger> wrote:

> It's not a real honor, you fucking moron.

And that wasn't the real Mark Morgan, you clueless rube. The post was
made through nntpserver.com, and the teranews headers were all faked.

Nevertheless, Mark Morgan is to be congratulated for earning the Golden
Killfile Award. Oh, it's not as good as your Cocksucker of the Year
award from NIM Busters, but Mark is working his way down. Next year,
he'll take that position over for himself, and you will be history.

----
"Just because YOU don't know how anonymous remailers work, doesn't
mean everybody else does, imbecile." -- Secwet Woger in message-id
<5a35ee4960f14f45...@mail.futureworlds.it>

Slow Code

Sep 13, 2006, 7:50:37 PM9/13/06
<Ma...@kb9rqz.com> wrote in

ROFL

SC

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 13, 2006, 8:02:00 PM9/13/06
And everybody gets the <PLONK> Award too.You just know you have
''arrived'' if you get the <PLONK> Award.
cuhulin

Ma...@kb9rqz.com

Sep 13, 2006, 8:51:32 PM9/13/06
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:50:37 GMT, Slow Code <my....@no.spam> wrote:

><Ma...@kb9rqz.com> wrote in

>> with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
>> impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
>

>ROFL
>
>SC

laughing at a forgery sc
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Sep 14, 2006, 8:45:38 AM9/14/06

Markie posing as Lloyd Wiseman wrote:
> On 13 Sep 2006 05:09:07 -0700, Not Cocksucker Lloyd <Secwet Woger> wrote:
> >
> > It's not a real honor, you fucking moron.
>
> And that wasn't the real Mark Morgan, you clueless rube. The post was
> made through nntpserver.com, and the teranews headers were all faked.

Sure it was, Markie. Sure it was.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Sep 14, 2006, 8:47:43 AM9/14/06

"Lloyd Wiseman" is so unoriginal.

"Not Lloyd" pegs the irony meter when he blathered in
<9de77.3...@news.alt.net>:
"Then, for Chrissakes learn to spell!"

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Sep 14, 2006, 8:48:34 AM9/14/06
Mark...@kb9rqz.com wrote:
> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:50:37 GMT, Slow Code <my....@no.spam> wrote:
>
> ><Ma...@kb9rqz.com> wrote in
>

> >> with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
> >> impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
> >

> >ROFL
> >
> >SC
> laughing at a forgery sc

No we're laughing at you, jackass.

an old friend

Sep 14, 2006, 12:11:09 PM9/14/06
it was as mucht eh real Mark Morgan as any of your claims that being
not at all

woger try http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/­­mipsor

Slow Code

Sep 14, 2006, 7:46:13 PM9/14/06
Ma...@kb9rqz.com wrote in news:dr9hg2hthh8e2b0g2...@4ax.com:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:50:37 GMT, Slow Code <my....@no.spam> wrote:
>
>><Ma...@kb9rqz.com> wrote in
>

>>> with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
>>> impoving my spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?
>>

>>ROFL
>>
>>SC
> laughing at a forgery sc

Of course it was a forgery. If you had typed it, nobody would have been
able to read it.

SC