avg antivirus.....new version...

britto...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2008, 11:21:29 PM2/20/08
avg antivirus.....new version...
with firewall...anti-blocking..system.....
with 1 year trial version... click to downnload.....
http://myprofile6542.blogspot.com/

Iva hardon

Feb 21, 2008, 9:44:45 PM2/21/08

Fuck you, I use Macs. Go fuck yoursekf.

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 21, 2008, 10:03:48 PM2/21/08
Po little doggy,,, she rounds up her little rubber squeaky doggy toys
and drops them down by my hip on her couch, and paitently, she waits for
me to chunk them around the living room for her to run and jump and
catch.
cuhulin

dave

Feb 22, 2008, 8:22:58 AM2/22/08

Macs? What a tool.

I use Ubuntu, fuck allya.

Telamon

Feb 22, 2008, 8:17:07 PM2/22/08
In article <13rtj5o...@corp.supernews.com>,
dave <not...@nowhere.com> wrote:

Same to you Daddy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Iva hardon

Feb 22, 2008, 9:15:59 PM2/22/08

I also use Linux Mint.

RHF

Feb 22, 2008, 10:04:37 PM2/22/08
On Feb 20, 8:21 pm, britto.bam...@gmale.moc wrote:
- avg antivirus.....new version...
- with firewall...anti-blocking..system.....
- with 1 year trial version... click to downnload.....
- ***********************************************************
- http://myprofile6542.blogspot.moc/
- ***********************************************************
-

Hello Everyone,

(OT) : Report SPAM Messages
- Don't Promote The SPAM -by- Replying To The SPAM

Why not simply Report these "SPAM" type Posts to
Google Groups as what they are "SPAM".

1 - Click-On "Message Options" {Upper Right-Hand Corner}

2 - Click-On "Report this Message"

3 - Type of Abuse:*
[X] I Am Seeing SPAM {Check-Off}

SPAM promoting Ant-Virus Softwave by the
website "http://myprofile6542.blogspot.moc/"
to a Shortwave Radio Newsgroup.

-obtw- Please Note the '.Com' in the Link/URL has been
Changed to a ".Moc" to render that Link/URL useless :
Yes - I Be Mocking The SPAMmers !

=OR= Google Groups - Abuse Report
http://groups.google.com/support/bin/request.py?contact_type=abuse_legal_iss&hl=en

=PS= Some of the Same People who Criticized me for Posting
to SPAM Messages; and Labeling them as "SPAM" in the
Subject-Line are Now Posting to this SPAM Message and
Promoting this SPAM Message by doing so . . .

Example - (OT) : SPAM - Please Do Not Open, Read or Reply
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f443dd603243350c

idtars ~ RHF
.

Telamon

Feb 22, 2008, 10:53:01 PM2/22/08
In article
<fd8bde0b-4003-4360...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> Hello Everyone,
>
> (OT) : Report SPAM Messages
> - Don't Promote The SPAM -by- Replying To The SPAM

< SNIP >

So nobody is supposed to respond to you now?

You are clearly the worst Troll I have ever seen inflicted on a news
group. I first had you kill filed for responding to spam as no matter
how many times you were asked to stop you just kept right on with it so
I just gave up on you. Others left the news group. Most people can only
take so much stupidity and you are way past their tolerance limit.

Reading your posts is like watching a drunk behind the wheel of a car
run over pedestrians crossing the street left and right using the parked
cars that line the streets as bumpers to keep your pin ball trajectory
on the road. I await your next car wreck of a post. Good work.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Feb 23, 2008, 12:34:07 AM2/23/08
On Feb 22, 7:53 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <fd8bde0b-4003-4360-8909-136ed98dd...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
>
>  RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>

> > Hello Everyone,

- - (OT) : Report SPAM Messages
- - Don't Promote The SPAM -by- Replying To The SPAM
-
- < SNIP >
-
- So nobody is supposed to respond to you now?

Hell No pplleeaassee respond as you f-e-e-l you must
BUT DON'T POST TO "SPAM" WHEN YOU CRITICIZE
OTHERS FOR DOING SO : IT'S DAIS&NAID !

- You are clearly the worst Troll I have ever seen inflicted
- on a news group.

Well That is You Opinion.

- I first had you kill filed for responding to spam as no
- matter how many times you were asked to stop you
- just kept right on with it so I just gave up on you.

A Kill File {Filter} Should Help You-with-Me.

-ps- (o: I have not given-up on you. :o)

- Others left the news group.

Telamon - Honestly No One to My Personal Knowledge
has Left this Group because of Me.

- Most people can only take so much stupidity
- and you are way past their tolerance limit.

Telamon - So 'they' have Appointed You as 'Their"
Spokesperson to address my many Faults ? [NOT !]

- Reading your posts is like watching a drunk behind the
- wheel of a car run over pedestrians crossing the street
- left and right using the parked cars that line the streets
- as bumpers to keep your pin ball trajectory on the road.

Wow that was really descriptive Teli :o)

BUT NO ONE HERE IS FORCE TO READ MY POSTS.
-ps- There are about a dozen posters here that I avoid
and seldom ever post to -cause- It serves no purpose.

Message From Line Reads : Author RHF =Or= By RHF
=Or= From: RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net>

Just Say No To "RHF" -by- Not Opening the Post.
-ps- It's about personal control of what you read here
and taking personal responsibility for what you 'choose'
to read here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave

You Should Be IN-CONTROL-OF-YOUR-LIFE -and-
Not Surrendering Control of Your Life Over To Me [.]

Telamon - Be All You Can Be -and- Do Not Define Your
Being Here as Anti-Me {Simply Be Here For Yourself :o}

- I await your next car wreck of a post.

Telamon- Wait No More Here It Is ! :o)

- Good work.

Yes - I hope it is; and that we are communicating
and creating a common understanding.

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Telamon,

Check Your Facts - You Posted to the SPAM before I did :

1 - Re: avg antivirus.....new version...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e08bb4bbd168b3d7

2 - OT) : Report SPAM Messages - Don't Promote The SPAM

-by- Replying To The SPAM

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/601ffc79e74148bd

another example of DAIS&NAID
oops looks like OMIF ~ RHF
.

Telamon

Feb 23, 2008, 1:10:04 AM2/23/08
In article
<7a985860-153f-49be...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Feb 22, 7:53 pm, Telamon
> <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> > In article
> > <fd8bde0b-4003-4360-8909-136ed98dd...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> >  RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> > < SNIP >
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> >
> - - (OT) : Report SPAM Messages
> - - Don't Promote The SPAM -by- Replying To The SPAM
> -
> - < SNIP >
> -
>

> - Good work.
>
> Yes - I hope it is; and that we are communicating
> and creating a common understanding.

< SNIP >

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Nothing new here. You have run off many people doing this and since I am
still here this makes me their spokesperson.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II

Feb 23, 2008, 3:48:27 AM2/23/08
Telamon wrote:

> Reading your posts is like watching a drunk behind the wheel of a car
> run over pedestrians crossing the street left and right using the parked
> cars that line the streets as bumpers to keep your pin ball trajectory
> on the road.

Had you said pedestrians carrying babies, I would have been moved..and
the cars...well..they should have been LUXURY cars...with Shortwave
radios in their aged Walnut dashes.

We need a remedial metaphor course here pretty darned quick.

mike

RHF

Feb 23, 2008, 4:14:20 AM2/23/08
On Feb 22, 10:10 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <7a985860-153f-49be-83aa-06aaadbee...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,

- - RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
- -

- - (OT) : Report SPAM Messages
- - Don't Promote The SPAM -by- Replying To The SPAM
- - Yes - I hope it is; and that we are communicating
- - and creating a common understanding.

- < SNIP >

Telamon - Snipping to Hide the Things {Details}
that you can not deal with . . . naughty naughty.

Note - No Snipping Required on my part.

- I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Telamon - But we are communicating very nicely.

- Nothing new here.

Now that is True.

- You have run off many people doing this

Telamon - Can You Provide a List . . . ?

- and since I am still here

Telamon - That You Are

- this makes me their spokesperson.

Telamon - I guess I will have to award you a Gold Star
for that one; and the Gold Star shall be inscribed :
"Great Hero of the Newsgroup"
'Spokesperson of the Long-Gone But Not Forgotten'

Actually - Telamon I want you to stay.

I think that you could be a great contributor to this
Newsgroup : Provided that you got down from the
High Horse and talked to People on their own Level.
Talk to a "Newbie" like the in-fact do not know all
that you know. Maybe about a 1/4th of this Newsgroup
is on your level of Technical Knowledge; others like
me are lacking; and many like me just plain don't want
to know all that 'technical stuff'.

Once-a-Week Endeavor To :
* Post an Answer to One Newbies Question
* Post One Shortwave Radio Reception Report (SWR3)
* Post One : Me-Too / Atta-Boy / That Was Interesting
Reply to a Post that you though was deserving.
* Post Info about One Website that is Shortwave Radio
or Radio Related.
+ That Something Extra that is Uniquely You :o)

Imagine Yourself and 20 Other Members of this Newsgroup
Being Positive Contributers to this Newsgroup and Posting
Four (4) such Messages and Replies each Week : That
would add-up to 80 Messages about 11 per Day for each
Day of the Week. The Quality Signal Level would Go Up
and even -if- the Noise Level stayed the same the Signal
to Noise Level would improve Greatly.

Telamon - It's Your Newsgroup -but- Only -if- You Contribute
in a Positive Way -by- Being-a-Contributor

Knocking On Me simply makes you out to be a Whinner
and simply adds to the Noise Level of he Newsgroup -and-
Telamon - I Believe That You Are Better Than That.

Telamon - Be Better At Being Yourself - Love The Reason
For You Being Here as a Member of Rec.Radio/Shortwave :
More Than You Hate Me or Anyone Else Here.

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

-

Telamon Once Again - I hope that we are communicating
and creating a better common understanding ~ RHF
.

Billy Burpelson

Feb 23, 2008, 9:26:30 AM2/23/08
Telamon wrote:

> since I am
> still here this makes me their spokesperson.

Oh? Really?

And just who put you in charge?

Wait, I know...it must have been Mr. Narcissistic Personality Disorder
and Mr. Borderline Personality Disorder that put you in charge.

Sorry to see that you still can't control that Rhode Island sized ego...

Seeing as you have this irresistible desire to control, I would
respectfully suggest you form a moderated news group, with -you- as the
moderator. Because of your vastly superior knowledge, people will flock
to join. Problem solved. :-)

RHF

Feb 23, 2008, 10:55:36 AM2/23/08
On Feb 23, 6:26 am, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelson.net> wrote:
> Telamon wrote:
- - since I am still here
- - this makes me their spokesperson.

BP - Oops Did Mister Telamon,

Open Mouth Insert Foot (OMIF) with that Statement/Claim !

Plus - Posting To a SPAM Message when he so often 'scolds'
others for Posting the word SPAM in the Subject-Line of same.

A clear example of Do As I Say & Not As I Do (DAIS & NAIS)

- Oh? Really?
-
- And just who put you in charge?
-
- Wait, I know...it must have been
- Mr. Narcissistic Personality Disorder

That would be Me

- and Mr. Borderline Personality Disorder

Actually I am Way-Over-the-Border-Line and Very Disorderly.

- that put you in charge.

I-Know-I {Hello Self :o} May Sound 'Stupid'
-ps- I am often accused of that . . .
But I honestly NEVER put Telamon "In-Charge".

- Sorry to see that you still can't control that Rhode Island sized
ego...

Oh Now I Get It - The Smallest {Tiny} State of Mind ;-}

- Seeing as you have this irresistible desire to control,

But Telamon - Can not 'control' himself
by simply : NOT Opening My Posts.
{ What Could Be Easier - Brilliant ! }
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WqO0Q_zNKA&NR=1

- I would respectfully suggest you form a moderated news group,
- with -you- as the moderator.

That would be TO MUCH WORK !

Because of your vastly superior knowledge,

How Many Times Has He Told Us That 1...101...10101...

- people will flock to join.

Hence we say : Birds of a Feather . . . Flock Together ! :o)

Problem solved.   :-)

That Was [EASY] Button
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YmMNpbFjp0

OBTW - I rebuilt the "That Was EASY" Button
for Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWLs)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewHt43H2L1o

i need my daily 'fix' of telamon to 'feel' tel-ar-rific ~ RHF
.

Telamon

Feb 23, 2008, 4:26:46 PM2/23/08
In article <q2Wvj.3468$Mh2....@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelson.net> wrote:

> Telamon wrote:
>
> > since I am
> > still here this makes me their spokesperson.
>
> Oh? Really?

Yes.

> And just who put you in charge?

The courts. It is a conservatorship.

> Wait, I know...it must have been Mr. Narcissistic Personality Disorder
> and Mr. Borderline Personality Disorder that put you in charge.

That must be a tough diagnosis for you to live with.

> Sorry to see that you still can't control that Rhode Island sized ego...
>
> Seeing as you have this irresistible desire to control, I would
> respectfully suggest you form a moderated news group, with -you- as the
> moderator. Because of your vastly superior knowledge, people will flock
> to join. Problem solved. :-)

I suggest you get another psychologist and a new prescription.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Feb 23, 2008, 4:28:41 PM2/23/08
In article
<3f13829d-c5cc-4ed4...@62g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Feb 23, 6:26 am, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelson.net> wrote:
> > Telamon wrote:
> - - since I am still here
> - - this makes me their spokesperson.

< SNIP >

I realize this is an advanced concept for you to deal with but the
foaming at the mouth is not necessary.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Feb 23, 2008, 4:29:49 PM2/23/08
In article
<56c7023b-60fa-474e...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Feb 22, 10:10 pm, Telamon
> <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> > In article
> > <7a985860-153f-49be-83aa-06aaadbee...@s8g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> - - RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> - -
> - - (OT) : Report SPAM Messages
> - - Don't Promote The SPAM -by- Replying To The SPAM
> - - Yes - I hope it is; and that we are communicating
> - - and creating a common understanding.
>
> - < SNIP >
>
> Telamon - Snipping to Hide the Things {Details}
> that you can not deal with . . . naughty naughty.
>
> Note - No Snipping Required on my part.
>
> - I think what we have here is a failure to communicate.
>
> Telamon - But we are communicating very nicely.

< SNIP >

No, you appear to be as clueless as ever.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Feb 23, 2008, 4:30:38 PM2/23/08

Feel free.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

m II

Feb 24, 2008, 12:58:38 AM2/24/08
RHF wrote:

> Knocking On Me simply makes you out to be a Whinner

Whinner? Is that someone who bitches about coming in first?

mike

Telamon

Feb 24, 2008, 1:11:00 AM2/24/08

RFI and Eduardo are neck and neck this week.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Feb 24, 2008, 3:57:33 AM2/24/08
On Feb 23, 10:11 pm, Telamon

Telamon - That would then make you neck-less. ~ RHF
.

RHF

Feb 24, 2008, 4:11:41 AM2/24/08
On Feb 23, 9:58 pm, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
- - Knocking On Me simply makes you out to be a Whinner
-
- Whinner? Is that someone who bitches about coming in first?
-
- mike

Mike - Sorry that should be Whiner with one 'n' as in :

Teli-Baby is such a Whiner ! ;-}
http://www.gentlemenscafe.com/whiner.gif

Dang All this Teli-Trashing has made me Thirsty
Drink-Up Guys ! http://tinyurl.com/2x8wxt
.

RHF

Feb 24, 2008, 4:19:15 AM2/24/08
On Feb 23, 1:28 pm, Telamon

-
- I realize this is an advanced concept for you to deal with
- but the foaming at the mouth is not necessary.
-

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Dang Telamon,

"Foaming" like the Foam on a nice Tall Mug of Beer.

HUMmm B E E R . . . Now that makes me Thirsty.

-ps- After a Tall Mug of Beer - I Do 'Feel' Tel-Ar-Rific ! :o)
.

green...@kato.net

Feb 24, 2008, 12:24:26 PM2/24/08

And you keep debating with an idiot. Don't you understand that all
they do is bring you down to their level and beat you based on
experience?

RHF

Feb 24, 2008, 1:15:03 PM2/24/08
On Feb 24, 9:24 am, greenhor...@kato.net wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:29:49 GMT, Telamon
- -
* * * * * Five Star Snip * * * * *
- -
- - No, you appear to be as clueless as ever.
-
- And you keep debating with an idiot.

No Telamon is Arguing with Me : While I am Debating Him
[ He Gets Angry - While I Get Amused ]

- Don't you understand that all they do is bring you down
- to their level and beat you based on experience?

GH - Yes - Futility Has A Way Of Doing That.

Yes - It is sort of like Teaching {Arguing with} a JackAss {Idoit}.
[ Telamon Attempting to Deal with Me {RHF} Rationally ]
1 - Fustrates the JackAss
2 - Makes You Angry

But - More importantly it just Adds to the Noise Level
of the Newsgroup by keeping the Ping-Pong Game
going and Going and GOING ! ~ RHF

Again I Repeat - One Positive Post that is about Shortwave Radio
does Four Times (4X) More Good in Keeping this Newsgroup
"Focused" On-Topic then One Attack on Me or Anyone Else.

A Positive Shortwave Radio or Radio Related Post can
and does often generate a follow-up Reply by someone
else and that becomes the beginning of Real Content
for other Readers to R-E-A-D ! {Good Content :o}

People come here to R-E-A-D and Post -but- It Most Often
Starts with Reading and then a Reply. {Good Content}

On the Average One Good Original On-Topic Post will
generate Four or More Replies. {Good Content :o}

All Open Un-Moderated Newsgroups have their Off-Topic Posts
and SPAM [BAD CONTENT] -but- The Good Newsgroups also
have a Larger Share (Much More) of their {Good Content :o}

It is the S/N Ratio of {Good Content :o} over [BAD CONTENT]
that makes a Newsgroup Interesting-to-Read and -imho- a
Good Newsgroup.

Again Reap-What-You-Sow : The Challenge for Everyone

Once-a-Week Endeavor To :
* Post an Answer to One Newbies Question
* Post One Shortwave Radio Reception Report (SWR3)
* Post One : Me-Too / Atta-Boy / That Was Interesting
Reply to a Post that you though was deserving.
* Post Info about One Website that is Shortwave Radio
or Radio Related.
+ That Something Extra that is Uniquely You :o)

Imagine Yourself and 20 Other Members of this Newsgroup
Being Positive Contributers to this Newsgroup and Posting
Four (4) such Messages and Replies each Week : That
would add-up to 80 Messages about 11 per Day for each
Day of the Week. The Quality Signal Level would Go Up
and even -if- the Noise Level stayed the same the Signal
to Noise Level would improve Greatly.

Everyone - It's Your Newsgroup -but- Only -if- You Contribute
in a Positive Way -by- Being-a-Contributor "Poster"
and not simply a Reader {Consumer}.

Knocking On "The-Other-Guy" simply makes you out to be
one more Whiner and simply adds to the Noise Level of the
Newsgroup.
-and- I Believe That Each of You Are Better Than That.

Everyone - Be Better At Being Yourself - Love The Reason

For You Being Here as a Member of Rec.Radio/Shortwave :

More Than You Hate Anyone Else Here.

Improve the rrs newsgroup -by- make on-topic posts
-not- waring words ~ RHF
.

green...@kato.net

Feb 24, 2008, 5:20:20 PM2/24/08

RHF,
Please do not take my response from another thread and use it, out of
context, to begin another thread. It detracts from the message I am
trying to convey and shows you in a negative light. Ohh, sorry; I
forgot that your feud with Telamon has shown you both in a negative
light.

Carry on.....................
Green Hornet

Telamon

Feb 24, 2008, 6:00:12 PM2/24/08
In article <p0a3s3dfs5fktej6s...@4ax.com>,
green...@kato.net wrote:

Look, I tried the ignore tactic for over a year and so he did not bother
me but at the same time he drove off other people that had information
and the intelligence to deliver it in a post.

So what now? I'm looking for suggestions. Other news groups are not like
this. Maybe complain to Google about him and get him kicked off. That
would make me a net Nazi right?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Feb 24, 2008, 6:01:32 PM2/24/08
In article
<04f9a38a-cff1-461e...@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 9:24 am, greenhor...@kato.net wrote:
> > On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:29:49 GMT, Telamon
> - -
> * * * * * Five Star Snip * * * * *
> - -
> - - No, you appear to be as clueless as ever.
> -
> - And you keep debating with an idiot.
>
> No Telamon is Arguing with Me : While I am Debating Him
> [ He Gets Angry - While I Get Amused ]

< SNIP >

Yeah, we all understand you are a Troll having fun at others expense.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Feb 24, 2008, 6:04:11 PM2/24/08
In article <t9r3s394hamffqqmh...@4ax.com>,
green...@kato.net wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:15:03 -0800 (PST), RHF
> <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >On Feb 24, 9:24 am, greenhor...@kato.net wrote:
> >> On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:29:49 GMT, Telamon
> >- -

< SNIP >

> RHF,
> Please do not take my response from another thread and use it, out of
> context, to begin another thread. It detracts from the message I am
> trying to convey and shows you in a negative light. Ohh, sorry; I
> forgot that your feud with Telamon has shown you both in a negative
> light.

If all you have to post is a non constructive criticism then you are
what you preach against.

How about a constructive thought from you?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

green...@kato.net

Feb 24, 2008, 6:46:36 PM2/24/08

Sure, here's one right now..........Piss Off oh high and might one.

Telamon

Feb 24, 2008, 6:51:05 PM2/24/08
In article <3e04s392i5oo8dsnk...@4ax.com>,
green...@kato.net wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 23:04:11 GMT, Telamon
> <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
>
> >In article <t9r3s394hamffqqmh...@4ax.com>,
> > green...@kato.net wrote:

> >< SNIP >
> >
> >> RHF,
> >> Please do not take my response from another thread and use it, out of
> >> context, to begin another thread. It detracts from the message I am
> >> trying to convey and shows you in a negative light. Ohh, sorry; I
> >> forgot that your feud with Telamon has shown you both in a negative
> >> light.
> >
> >If all you have to post is a non constructive criticism then you are
> >what you preach against.
> >
> >How about a constructive thought from you?
>
> Sure, here's one right now..........Piss Off oh high and might one.

I'm impressed with your cognitive abilities.

Now if you don't have anything constructive to add get lost.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Feb 25, 2008, 1:12:35 AM2/25/08
On Feb 24, 3:01 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <04f9a38a-cff1-461e-b065-f53d40806...@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>,

>  RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > On Feb 24, 9:24 am, greenhor...@kato.net wrote:
> > > On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 21:29:49 GMT, Telamon
> > - -
> > * * * * * Five Star Snip * * * * *
> > - -
> > - - No, you appear to be as clueless as ever.
> > -
> > - And you keep debating with an idiot.

- - No Telamon is Arguing with Me :
- - While I am Debating Him
- - [ He Gets Angry - While I Get Amused ]

< SNIP >

- Yeah, we all understand you are a Troll having fun at others
expense.
-

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

. . . The Ping-Pong Game Continues . . .

Telamon -if- I am your little Troll }-:
-then- You are my Big Trill :o) ~ RHF
.

RHF

Feb 25, 2008, 1:33:39 AM2/25/08
On Feb 24, 3:04 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article <t9r3s394hamffqqmhe1fna5s3uqjem5...@4ax.com>,

>  greenhor...@kato.net wrote:
> > On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 10:15:03 -0800 (PST), RHF
> > <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > >- -
>
> < SNIP >
>
> > RHF,
> > Please do not take my response from another thread and use it, out of
> > context, to begin another thread.  It detracts from the message I am
> > trying to convey and shows you  in a negative light.  Ohh, sorry; I
> > forgot that your feud with Telamon has shown you both in a negative
> > light.

- If all you have to post is a non constructive criticism
- then you are what you preach against.
-
- How about a constructive thought from you?
-

- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

Telamon,

Clue # 1 - Once again your are not Winning Friends
and Influencing People : You are now starting to
Alienate many of Your Supporters.

Clue # 2 - GH is trying very hard to be on your side.

Clue # 3 - Ingoring Me is Easier the Trying to Make
Me Go Away with these Continued Personal Attacks.

BONUS CLUE - The Noise Level of this Newsgroup has
Gone Up as a Direct Result of Your Personal Attacks
Against Me : Each of Which You Have To Take Personal
Responsibility for Initiating : My Replies Are Only My
Attempt To Defend Myself From These Attacks.
[ When You Ping <> Then I Pong ]

Telamon This Is A Request - Please Stop These Personal
Attacks Now : They Are Becoming / Have Become Internet
Stalking -and- I am Requesting That You Stop. ~ RHF
.

Telamon

Feb 25, 2008, 2:39:36 AM2/25/08
In article
<d0b46cf9-070d-45f3...@u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Feb 24, 3:04 pm, Telamon
> <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> > In article <t9r3s394hamffqqmhe1fna5s3uqjem5...@4ax.com>,
> >
> >  greenhor...@kato.net wrote:

> > < SNIP >
> >
> > > RHF,
> > > Please do not take my response from another thread and use it, out of
> > > context, to begin another thread.  It detracts from the message I am
> > > trying to convey and shows you  in a negative light.  Ohh, sorry; I
> > > forgot that your feud with Telamon has shown you both in a negative
> > > light.
>
> - If all you have to post is a non constructive criticism
> - then you are what you preach against.
> -
> - How about a constructive thought from you?
> -
>

> Telamon,
>
> Clue # 1 - Once again your are not Winning Friends
> and Influencing People : You are now starting to
> Alienate many of Your Supporters.

I don't post here to win a popularity contest. This is a resource for
SWL.

> Clue # 2 - GH is trying very hard to be on your side.

Nobody is on "my side."

> Clue # 3 - Ingoring Me is Easier the Trying to Make
> Me Go Away with these Continued Personal Attacks.

We have had this discussion.

> BONUS CLUE - The Noise Level of this Newsgroup has
> Gone Up as a Direct Result of Your Personal Attacks
> Against Me : Each of Which You Have To Take Personal
> Responsibility for Initiating : My Replies Are Only My
> Attempt To Defend Myself From These Attacks.
> [ When You Ping <> Then I Pong ]

You are the largest noise source in the news group according to an
impeachable source, which is the "RRS no-spin clueless factor report"
thread.

> Telamon This Is A Request - Please Stop These Personal
> Attacks Now : They Are Becoming / Have Become Internet
> Stalking -and- I am Requesting That You Stop. ~ RHF

If you don't like the result of what you read in the news group I
suggest you change your behavior. You have been asked by many to stop
making abusive posts to the news group. If you don't like my comments on
your abusive posts then stop making them.

I'll give you credit where credit is due. You at least stopped
responding to most of the spam lately. I hope that isn't just an
anomaly in your posting habits. I would consider that step one in a 12
step recovery program.

You got one clue down and eleven to go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Feb 25, 2008, 3:26:37 AM2/25/08
On Feb 24, 11:39 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <d0b46cf9-070d-45f3-b4c3-f7402107c...@u69g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

- I'll give you credit where credit is due.
- You at least stopped responding to most of the spam lately.
- I hope that isn't just an anomaly in your posting habits.
- I would consider that step one in a 12 step recovery program.

Telamon - Have I been Neglecting the SPAM ?

OMG - Warning Everyone - Stay Out The SPAM !

ok i know it is a 'bozo' [rfi] response ~ RHF

> You got one clue down and eleven to go.
>
> --
> Telamon

> Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Telamon

Feb 25, 2008, 9:08:01 PM2/25/08
In article
<cd551ad2-2bb7-41dd...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

Yes it is a bozo response but the next experiment begins.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Feb 26, 2008, 12:42:48 AM2/26/08
In article
<telamon_spamshield-6...@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
Telamon <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:

So this moron is back to spamming RRS with google groups. Get lost RHF.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Feb 26, 2008, 4:37:46 AM2/26/08
On Feb 25, 9:42 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <telamon_spamshield-667915.18080125022...@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,

>  Telamon <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> > In article
> > <cd551ad2-2bb7-41dd-925c-3f02f7e6b...@s37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
- - - - I'll give you credit where credit is due.
- - - - You at least stopped responding to most of the spam lately.
- - - - I hope that isn't just an anomaly in your posting habits.
- - - - I would consider that step one in a 12 step recovery program.
- - -
- - - Telamon - Have I been Neglecting the SPAM ?
- - -
- - - OMG - Warning Everyone - Stay Out The SPAM !
- - -
- - - ok i know it is a 'bozo' [rfi] response ~ RHF
- -
- - < SNIP >
- -
- - Yes it is a bozo response but the next experiment begins.
-
- So this moron is back to spamming RRS with google groups.
-
- Get lost RHF.

-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California
-

teli, Teli. TELI !

Everytime I "Get-Lost" : You Go Out of Your Way to Find-Me
and Bring Me Back into to this Game of Newsgroup Ping-Pong.

Teli - Your "PSYOPS" Be Weak. ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations

Teli - Since you have Insert Yourself into this Can of SPAM
{Worms} - You have Earned and Deserve a 'place' in the
Subject-Line along with and (OT).

(OT) : Warning Everyone - Telimon Stay-Off The SPAM :-}

REF = (OT) : SPAM - Please Do Not Open, Read or Reply
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f443dd603243350c
My Message Is Clear - I Do It With Cheer
Don't Open That Can - It's Full of S-P-A-M
Hear Me Shout It Out - Stay Out The SPAM !
Don't Eat-Up the SPAM - It Will Turn Your Brain into Minced Ham

with an (ot) back in the subject-line this is 'rfi' ~ RHF

-ps- Teli - You are the 'emf' to my 'rfi' ~ RHF
.

Telamon

Feb 26, 2008, 9:31:20 PM2/26/08
In article
<d922ce59-85fe-48c1...@i7g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> (OT) : Warning Everyone - Telimon Stay-Off The SPAM :-}
>
> REF = (OT) : SPAM - Please Do Not Open, Read or Reply
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f443dd603243350c
> My Message Is Clear - I Do It With Cheer
> Don't Open That Can - It's Full of S-P-A-M
> Hear Me Shout It Out - Stay Out The SPAM !
> Don't Eat-Up the SPAM - It Will Turn Your Brain into Minced Ham
>
> with an (ot) back in the subject-line this is 'rfi' ~ RHF
>
> -ps- Teli - You are the 'emf' to my 'rfi' ~ RHF

Knock off spamming the news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California