Barack Hussein 0baMa0's wiretaps without warrants

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2009, 8:31:24 PM4/11/09

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 11, 2009, 9:41:16 PM4/11/09
B HO's brother (half brother/whatever) tried to rape a 13 year old
girl in England.He recently was not allowed entry into England.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=261219
cuhulin

~ RHF

Apr 11, 2009, 10:58:56 PM4/11/09
On Apr 11, 5:31 pm, obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
- Where's the lefts' outrage? Hypocrites.
-
- http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-wiretaps-without-warr...

More LibroCrite-Thinking©

EVIL = Bush-Regime's Unwarranted Wire-Taps of US Citizens

GOOD = Obama-Regime's© Unwarranted Wire-Taps of US Citizens
.
In Warrantless Wiretapping Case, Obama DOJ's
New Arguments Are Worse Than Bush's
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/obama-doj-worse-than-bush
.
.

Bushcraftgregg

Apr 11, 2009, 11:49:47 PM4/11/09
On Apr 11, 8:31 pm, obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> Where's the lefts' outrage? Hypocrites.
>
> http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-wiretaps-without-warr...

Incredible isn't it. I just shake my head because all the people that
ragged Bush (some of it deservingly)...........you'll never hear them
utter a word when their Messiah not only does the same thing, after
promising not to, but taking it totally to another level.

Should be interesting and exciting either way IMO. ;-)

Bushcraftgregg

Apr 12, 2009, 3:57:00 AM4/12/09

I noticed something, why was this crossposted to another five groups?
<sigh> I fixed it on my end.

Brenda Ann

Apr 12, 2009, 4:13:51 AM4/12/09

"Bushcraftgregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Warrantless wiretapping is BS, no matter who's doing it or for what reason.
It's too damned easy to get a court order in a matter of hours. It was
wrong when Bush did it, it's wrong when Obama does it. We can't be a nation
of laws if the leaders can't follow the laws.

Clave

Apr 12, 2009, 4:20:18 AM4/12/09
<obamao.sux....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Where's the lefts' outrage?

All over the place, you fucking moron.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/04/08/criticism/

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/4/8/717729/-Olbermann-Smacks-Down-Obamas-Loss-of-Credibility

Clave

Apr 12, 2009, 4:21:53 AM4/12/09

"Brenda Ann" <bre...@shinbiro.com> wrote in message

> "Bushcraftgregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> On Apr 11, 8:31 pm, obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Where's the lefts' outrage? Hypocrites.
>>
>> http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-wiretaps-without-warr...
>
> Incredible isn't it.

What's incredible is how few right-wanks can be bothered to actually look
themselves for answers to their idiot questions.

Jim

Telamon

Apr 12, 2009, 5:25:31 AM4/12/09
In article <uuydnfKJ35s_OXzU...@cablespeedmi.com>,
"Clave" <ClaviusNo...@cablespeed.com> wrote:

Compared to zero lefties that can think for themselves.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 12, 2009, 5:26:33 AM4/12/09
In article
<6cbb4110-83b2-4311...@z19g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Because it's a trolling moron thread.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Clave

Apr 12, 2009, 5:36:29 AM4/12/09
"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Aren't you just the cutest thing? You couldn't even be bothered to read the
other posts in this thread.

Here they are again. Choke, die, etc. Lord knows you aren't going to
figure out anything intelligent to say about it.

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/04/08/criticism/

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/4/8/717729/-Olbermann-Smacks-Down-Obamas-Loss-of-Credibility

~ RHF

Apr 12, 2009, 8:00:38 AM4/12/09
On Apr 12, 2:26 am, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article
> <6cbb4110-83b2-4311-b7b5-920bd6e6a...@z19g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,

>  Bushcraftgregg <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> > > Incredible isn't it. I just shake my head because all the people that
> > > ragged Bush (some of it deservingly)...........you'll never hear them
> > > utter a word when their Messiah not only does the same thing, after
> > > promising not to, but taking it totally to another level.
>
> > > Should be interesting and exciting either way IMO. ;-)
>
> > I noticed something, why was this crossposted to another five groups?
> > <sigh> I fixed it on my end.

- Because it's a trolling moron thread.
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

As opposed to a Ping-Pong Game "Kook-A-Burra"
Name Calling Thread . . . it boggles the mind ~ RHF
.

dave

Apr 12, 2009, 8:19:51 AM4/12/09

I didn't like it when Bushco did it and I don't like it when Obama does it.

I voted for the Green Party in the last presidential race.

~ RHF

Apr 12, 2009, 8:22:30 AM4/12/09

http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/prez_wiretaps.gif
.
- Warrantless wiretapping is BS,
- no matter who's doing it or for what reason.
- It's too damned easy to get a court order
- in a matter of  hours.
- It was wrong when Bush did it,
- it's wrong when Obama does it.
- We can't be a nation of laws
- if the leaders can't follow the laws.
.
http://dillsnapcogitation.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/wiretaps1.jpg
.
No US President Is Above The Law
-except-the-great-wonderful-leader-
President Barack 'Hussein' Obama
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15baa1fb62bfccdb
.
http://ansatsu29.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/mccain-wiretapspreview.jpg
.
More LibroCrite-Thinking© :

Obama-Regime's© Unwarranted Wire-Taps of US Citizens
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9eda62ac7bc50b90
.
http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/prez_wiretaps.gif
.
The Obama-Regime's© US Justice Department is
using Federal Agents to engage in Illegal Phone
and eMail Surveillance of ordinary US Citizens.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/06/obama_doj_seeks_dismissal_wiretap_lawsuit/
--- another clear example of "Liberal-Fascism"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480e1
at work to target so-called 'Enemies-of-the-State'
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/daee849274cf755e
.
.

Bushcraftgregg

Apr 12, 2009, 8:35:59 AM4/12/09

Exactly Brenda Ann. I'll admit, I voted for Bush and I was so
dissapointed with his actions shortly after he took office the second
time I wished I could have taken back my vote. I feel I was scammed.

This time, I feel everyone that voted for Obama (minus the majority of
blacks who would have voted for him even if he said he was going to
put down every living dog) were fools/ or fooled. The hatred for Bush
and the republican party was so strong that it didn't really matter
who the dems put up.

The part that worries me, is that there is now someone who leads this
country that is so studied in how to talk and how to change certain
body movements and the tone of his voice when giving a speech that the
majority of people (even republicans and border line voters) are
simply going to allow him to do anything to forward the "agenda"
without even a question.

On a small scale but yet something to notice is on the late night
shows.....Letterman and Leno. Both of them are so anti republican
party and especially Letterman, that they refuse to make fun of him
(Obama) or poke at his faux pas but they would spend a whole segment
and even parts of their intro at poking at Bush. Obama is untouchable,
and he is untouchable (ducking beer bottles) because of the color of
his skin and like I said months ago, he will be the last black person
that will ever sniff the oval office. The huge question is, will the
damage (agenda) that he pushes cause irreparable damage to this
country.

The majority of what he said to become elected he has already reneged
on and I KNEW IT. :-I

Bushcraftgregg

Apr 12, 2009, 8:37:32 AM4/12/09
On Apr 12, 4:20 am, "Clave" <ClaviusNoSpamDam...@cablespeed.com>
wrote:
> <obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Where's the lefts' outrage?
>
> All over the place, you fucking moron.
>
> http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2009/04/08/criticism/
>
> http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2009/4/8/717729/-Olbermann-Smacks-D...

Mike

Apr 12, 2009, 10:56:00 AM4/12/09

Just like you. Indict someone for the words he uses while ignoring the
URLs showing that the Left is very enraged over Obama's support of
wiretaps. But most of you were suggesting that ANYTHING was justified
in the fight against terrorism while Georgie-boy was Prez, so your
spinning-style of hypocrisy is expected.

Hey, LazySuzy, what does Revelations have to say about wiretaps?

LOL!

Dem Blitzkreig

Apr 12, 2009, 12:03:01 PM4/12/09

"Telamoron" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> Compared to zero lefties that can think for themselves.
>
> --
> Telamoron
> Ventoilet, California

Just make up a story, plant the seed and swear it's true. Yep, the
republi-con way, lie, lie, lie.
The rightards never said amything when Bush took a dump on the US
Constitution and now it's all the new guy's fault.

You aren't fooling anyone.

tianm...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2009, 12:34:27 PM4/12/09

2008 (Communist) Green Party U.S. Presidential Candidate = Cynthia
McKinney

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1508

Cynthia McKinney Former Member of the Progressive Caucus and the
Congressional Black Caucus
The same Congressional Black Caucus that members recently visited Cuba
and, expectedly, found heaven on earth...

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID=162FCD5D-FC36-431F-8EA9-F935726481DD

http://www.workers.org/2008/editorials/cynthia_mckinney_0724/

Know your Neo-Commie Professor Dr.DaviD, PhD (Piled highest &
Deepoest)

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7443

Elements of Green Party's (GP) political platform include the
following:

Asserting that “[w]omen's right to control their bodies” is “non-
negotiable,” GP maintains that it is “essential that the option of a
safe, legal abortion remains available.”

“Contraception and abortion must be included in all health insurance
policies in the U.S., and any state government must be able to legally
offer these services free of charge to women at the poverty level.”

GP calls for “access to free birth control devices, information
counseling, and clinics to all who desire them,” and the
“implementation of family planning education for both genders in all
levels of the state school system.”

GP exhorts the U.S., “under the agency of the United Nations,” to
“renew and initiate government funding and support for family
planning, contraception, and abortion in all countries that request
it.”

GP supports “the recognition of equal rights of persons gay, lesbian,
bisexual, or transgender to housing, jobs, civil marriage, medical
benefits, child custody, and in all areas of life provided to all
other citizens.” It supports “the inclusion of language in state and
federal anti-discrimination law that ensures the rights of intersex
individuals [those with neither exclusively male nor female sex
organs] and prohibits discrimination based on gender identity,
characteristics, and expression.” And it supports “access to medical
and surgical treatment for assignment or reassignment of gender or
sex.”

GP calls for the “elimination of displays of religious symbols,
monuments, or statements on government buildings, property, websites,
money, or documents.” In a related matter, it favors the “restoration
of the Pledge of Allegiance to its pre-1954 version, eliminating the
politically motivated addition of ‘under God.’”

GP calls for the “revocation of the Congressional charter of the Boy
Scouts of America” -- on grounds that it does not admit gay scout
leaders and thus “practices bigotry against certain ... classes of
people.”

GP seeks to end “school vouchers whereby public money pays for
students in religious schools.”

GP calls for “creative and noncompetitive education at every age
level, and the inclusion of cultural diversity in all curricula.”

GP supports “tuition-free [collegiate and vocational] public
education.”

GP supports “a universal, comprehensive, national single-payer health
insurance program as the only solution to the current disastrous for-
profit system.” Such a program would guarantee “lifetime benefits for
everyone,” with no loss of coverage for any reason.

GP calls for “day-care service offered at every workplace when
feasible, or reasonably near-by when not feasible at the workplace.”

GP demands “the establishment of a reduced-hour work week and at least
one month of vacation per year for all workers.”

GP “recognizes housing as a human right.”

“To overcome the effects of over 200 years of racial discrimination”
against black Americans, says GP, “people of color in this country
have legitimate claims to reparations in the form of monetary
compensation ...”

“Law enforcement is placing too much emphasis on drug-related and
petty street crimes, and not enough on prosecution of corporate, white
collar, and environmental crimes.”

“Police brutality has reached epidemic levels in the United States and
we call for effective monitoring of police agencies to eliminate
police brutality.”

“Prisons should be the sentence of last resort, reserved for violent
criminals. Those convicted of non-violent offenses should be handled
by other programs including halfway houses, electronic monitoring,
work-furlough, community service and restitution programs.”

“Paroled prisoners should have access to education, drug treatment,
psychological treatment, job training, work and housing.”

Prison inmates should be “granted the right to vote,” and “all persons
convicted of felonies [should] regain full citizenship rights upon
completion of their sentence, including the right to vote and to run
for elected office.”

“Prison conditions … should include heat, light, exercise, clothing,
nutrition, libraries, possessions, and personal safety. Prisoners are
entitled to psychological, drug, and medical treatment, including
access to condoms and uninterrupted access to all prescribed
medication.”

All prisoners should be encouraged “to have the opportunity to obtain
a G.E.D. (high school equivalency diploma) and higher education.”

The death penalty should be abolished.

“Three Strikes” laws should be repealed and replaced with “judicial
discretion in sentencing, as opposed to mandatory sentencing.”

There should be "a moratorium on prison construction." The funds saved
"should be used for alternatives to incarceration."

“Employers should be encouraged to continue paying … employees’ wages
while they serve prison time.”

There should be a “decriminalization of victimless crimes” such as
“the possession of small amounts of marijuana.”

The “war on drugs” should be discontinued, with greater emphasis being
placed on “drug counseling and treatment.”

dave

Apr 12, 2009, 1:33:21 PM4/12/09

> (snip)

Thank-you. I agree with all those points, with one or two exceptions.

The trouble with today's evangelical capitalists is that they still
think they have credibility. You guys screwed the pooch. Now the
Keynsians get their turn. Elections have consequences.

Telamon

Apr 12, 2009, 2:45:44 PM4/12/09
In article
<58eb859f-625c-4285...@d25g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
"~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

That's not saying much as you are in a constant state of being boggled.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 12, 2009, 2:53:54 PM4/12/09
In article <BboEl.15540$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
"Dem Blitzkreig" <napo...@crawford.net> wrote:

> "Telamoron" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > Compared to zero lefties that can think for themselves.
> >

> Just make up a story, plant the seed and swear it's true. Yep, the
> republi-con way, lie, lie, lie.

That is exactly what the liberals do and it works on the oboma'tards.

> The rightards never said amything when Bush took a dump on the US
> Constitution and now it's all the new guy's fault.

Most that follow the liberal elites lies can't even be called left'tards
because they they don't make the grade as oboma'tards.

> You aren't fooling anyone.

That's not saying much coming from a fool. It's time for your daily
Kool-Aid allotment.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Wikking

Apr 12, 2009, 7:30:24 PM4/12/09

Thank you so much for helping destroy the GOP - you have done the
liberals a great service!

--

}(:

~ RHF

Apr 13, 2009, 3:38:24 AM4/13/09
- Hey, LazySuzy, what does Revelations have to say about wiretaps?
-
- LOL!

Those heard on Wiretaps will be speaking with
"a great voice, as of a trumpet"
--- Revelations

=WRT= Satellite Intercepts "a door … opened in the sky"
--- Revelations

=WRT= eMail and the Internet "he treadeth the winepress"
{Whine & Press} --- Revelations
.
.

Bushcraftgregg

Apr 14, 2009, 7:37:10 AM4/14/09
On Apr 12, 7:30 pm, Wikking <Wik.Ki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Thank you so much for helping destroy the GOP - you have done the
> liberals a great service!

Thanks me so much for what? I didn't help destroy anything pal.

~ RHF

Apr 16, 2009, 2:26:31 AM4/16/09
On Apr 12, 5:22 am, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Apr 12, 1:13 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:> "Bushcraftgregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> > On Apr 11, 8:31 pm, obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Where's the lefts' outrage? Hypocrites.
>
> > >http://ussneverdock.blogspot.com/2009/04/obamas-wiretaps-without-warr...
>
> > Incredible isn't it. I just shake my head because all the people that
> > ragged Bush (some of it deservingly)...........you'll never hear them
> > utter a word when their Messiah not only does the same thing, after
> > promising not to, but taking it totally to another level.
>
> > Should be interesting and exciting either way IMO. ;-)
>
>  .http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/prez_wiretaps.gif

>  .
> - Warrantless wiretapping is BS,
> - no matter who's doing it or for what reason.
> - It's too damned easy to get a court order
> - in a matter of  hours.
> - It was wrong when Bush did it,
> - it's wrong when Obama does it.
> - We can't be a nation of laws
> - if the leaders can't follow the laws.
>  .http://dillsnapcogitation.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/wiretaps1.jpg

>  .
> No US President Is Above The Law
> -except-the-great-wonderful-leader-
> President Barack 'Hussein' Obamahttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/15baa1fb62bfccdb
>  .http://ansatsu29.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/mccain-wiretapspreview.jpg

>  .
> More LibroCrite-Thinking© :
> Obama-Regime's© Unwarranted Wire-Taps of US Citizenshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9eda62ac7bc50b90
>  .http://www.truthdig.com/images/eartothegrounduploads/prez_wiretaps.gif

>  .
> The Obama-Regime's© US Justice Department is
> using Federal Agents to engage in Illegal Phone
> and eMail Surveillance of ordinary US Citizens.http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/04/06/obama_doj_seeks_dismissal_wir...

> --- another clear example of "Liberal-Fascism"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/20943adbe30480e1
> at work to target so-called 'Enemies-of-the-State'http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/daee849274cf755e
>  .
>  .

Obama-Regime's© U.S. Phone Intercepts {Wire Taps}
Go Beyond Legal Limits --- Reuters
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090416/ts_nm/us_usa_surveillance_report
.
United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Department_of_Homeland_Security
.
Janet Napolitano - Secretary of DHS
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Napolitano
"Liberal-Fascism" {Napolitanoism©}
.
More LibroCrite-Thinking©

EVIL = Bush-Regime's Unwarranted Wire-Taps of US Citizens

GOOD = Obama-Regime's© Unwarranted Wire-Taps of US Citizens
.
In Warrantless Wiretapping Case, Obama DOJ's
New Arguments Are Worse Than Bush's
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/04/obama-doj-worse-than-bush

.
No US President Is Above The Law :
Obama-Regime's© Un-Warranted Wire-Taps of US Citizens
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/378104947fe167a8
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/cea986e75669e4de

American Citizens Are Asking : Is The O-Bomb-Ster©
Listening-In On Their Home Phone Cellphone ?
.
American Citizens Are Asking : Is The O-Bomb-Ster©
Reading Their eMails ?
.
American Citizens Are Asking : Is The O-Bomb-Ster©
Watching Their Web-Surfing ?
.
More Clear Examples of "Liberal-Fascism" {Napolitanoism©}
Has the Department of HomeLand Security been
Taken over by Napolitanoism© : Branding and
Making Class Enemies out of anyone who
opposes the Obama-Regime©
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
US Veterans as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
The Right as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
Conservatives as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
Republicans as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
Third-Party Supporters as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
Anti-Abortion Right-to-Life Actives as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is the Obama-Regime© now Identifying and Targeting
American Christians as 'Enemies-of-the-State' ?
.
Is Napolitanoism© The New National Socialist Order
for Obama's America : The ObamaNation©
.
Is "Napolitanoism"© {Liberal-Fascism} the New Marching
Order of the Democrat Party of the USA ?
By Criminalize the Opposition and Eliminating Them !
.
.