Demand that Obama release his college records! Where is the media?

Micky

Oct 6, 2008, 12:52:04 AM10/6/08
Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
"academic degrees and honors".

Obama has been fighting desperately to block all access to his college
records. Even his public "thesis" at Columbia mysteriously
disappeared. The media just swallowed the official Obama's "academic
degrees and honors" without checking his actual grades, his scores on
standardized tests, his academic writings if any, etc. All the
decisions to admit Obama to colleges, to give him "academic degrees
and honors" were made by a few unknown individuals. Read about the
racial turmoil at one college where he got his "academic honors". The
race tensions seem to follow Obama wherever he goes.

If Obama's college records fail to meet the requirements for
legitimate academic degrees and honors then Obama will be declared an
academic fraud. Maybe then the media will start vetting Obama on other
issues. Then we will be able to address the biggest fantasies like
Obama's "ability to solve" the financial crisis which requires making
executive decisions. Obama never made a single real executive decision
in his life! How will Obama be able to attract quality people if he
has a long history of attracting and being attracted to the worst
kind? Any Hollywood actor can read a teleprompter and memorize talking
points written by secret handlers.

If Obama gets elected and turns the United States into a war-torn
country like Kenya then his college records will mysteriously leak,
but then it could be too late.

I am asking everybody to request at least one major news network to
make it an election issue. Ask others to do the same. Since Obama has
built his political career around his "academic degrees and honors",
all his college records (complete set of grades, scores on
standardized tests, etc) must be released. Keep in mind that Obama's
supporters have saturated media outlets and internet bandwidth for the
last two years with stories of Obama's "academic degrees and honors".
Now they viciously attack those who want to see Obama's grades and
scores on standardized tests.

Some websites to submit your requests:
http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/contact2
http://abcnews.go.com/Site/page?id=3068843
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6872152/
http://www.cnn.com/feedback/
http://www.cbsnews.com/

Some websites to read about Obama's "academic career":
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/05/obama-mythical.html
http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=307579834298611
http://www.nysun.com/new-york/obamas-years-at-columbia-are-a-mystery/85015/
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1218710381368&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
http://worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=74877
http://reason.com/news/show/128461.html

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2008, 3:28:12 AM10/6/08

DrollTroll

Oct 6, 2008, 3:34:17 AM10/6/08

<dogbertm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

==========================

He may be confusing obama with the very iliterit Bush.
If baby bush weren't the son of an ex Pres/oil man, he'd be a HS dropout,
flipping burgers/pumping gas in TX.
--
DT

Brody

Oct 6, 2008, 5:03:43 AM10/6/08

LOL "iliterit"... Have you mastered "do you want fries with that" yet ?

gtroates

Oct 6, 2008, 5:41:06 AM10/6/08
This kind of meaningless troll is usually sent by someone who doesn't
ever contribute to newsgroups anything else but baseless crap like
this bile. Just push the "view profile" button and, other than a
question about Vista formatting, you'll see that all his other posts
to many other newsgroups unrelated to this one are all this anti Obama
junk. He really won't care about responses. He is probably thinking
of other "October Surprise" fear inducing posts to get his candidate
elected, some McCain advisors have already admitted on public airwaves
that McCain won't win on his knowledge of the issues. As usual the
Republicans have honed and are depending on fear based "if you elect
Obama, you'll be sorry" attacks based on Ayers, Wright, Muslim
connections (really, SO WHAT?), and "the most liberal senator" moniker
(hey I'm glad he voted that way). I say if that is all you've got,
don't be surprised when Republicans lose the White House, and lose
ground in the House of Representatives and the Senate on Baracks coat
tails.

Frank

Oct 6, 2008, 7:26:57 AM10/6/08

May be out of place and guy is probably a troll but I believe it is all
true. Obama has refused to release other records like health etc
besides college. Don't you think that the potential leader of the free
world would have nothing to hide?

Dave

Oct 6, 2008, 8:49:19 AM10/6/08
Micky wrote:
> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
> dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
> "academic degrees and honors".

Let's see McCain's. That ought to be good for laughs.

Then let's get all the hookers and strippers he wasted his youth on,
before he went to SE Asia and started firebombing civilians.

Dave

Oct 6, 2008, 8:56:11 AM10/6/08
Frank wrote:

> May be out of place and guy is probably a troll but I believe it is all
> true. Obama has refused to release other records like health etc
> besides college. Don't you think that the potential leader of the free
> world would have nothing to hide?

No. I'd prefer someone who can keep a secret. Mr. Obama has no
criminal record and never bombed little babies. Good enough for me.

hw

Oct 6, 2008, 9:01:28 AM10/6/08
i fixed these email addys and subscribed them to several dozen porn sites,
online lotteries, right and left wing newsletters, etc.:

frank....@comcast.net

frank....@comcast.com

gtro...@clearwire.net

Br...@hotshot.com

fit...@optonline.net

dogbertm...@gmail.com

guu...@hotmail.com

so from bestiality sex to jihad recruitment you'll have enough stuff to keep
you busy for a while, which will hopefully result in no further crossposting
to rmmgj.

have a nice day

RHF

Oct 6, 2008, 10:40:26 AM10/6/08

-
- Then let's get all the hookers and strippers he wasted
- his youth on, before he went to SE Asia and started
- firebombing civilians.

Dave -proclaims- McCain Firebombing Civilians
.

RHF

Oct 6, 2008, 10:52:40 AM10/6/08
> world would have nothing to hide?- Hide quoted text -

What About the "Missing Six Months or was it Two Years
that Barack & Michelle Obama spent Writing His Books
in Bali, Indonesia ?

Where They Stayed ?

Who They Meant and Hung-Out With ?
* The Communist Party of Indonesia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Party_of_Indonesia
* Al-Qaeda Indonesia -aka- Jemaah Islamiyah
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jemaah_Islamiyah

Which Mosque They Attended ?

Who Paid The Bill ?
.
Question : Did Barack and Michelle Obama spend 6 Months
-or- Up to Two Years in Bali Indonesia ?
while Obama 'claimed' to be writing his books . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/053459f012a3dbfe
.
Barack Hussein Obama II -says- The Muslim Call-to-Prayer
is “One of the Prettiest Sounds On Earth At Sunset.”
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f2dc5c374c586164
.
wondering . . . ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 6, 2008, 10:56:45 AM10/6/08
This kind of stuff is uncalled for in the rec.autos.tech newsgroup.
cuhulin

Rick Stone

Oct 6, 2008, 11:05:24 AM10/6/08
After a couple of debates, the McCain camp has realized they'll never win on
issues, so they're switching their strategy (or is it a "tactic," I keep
forgetting?) to a smear campaign against Obama. For all of our sakes, let's
hope it doesn't work.

"gtroates" <gtro...@clearwire.net> wrote in message

ben91932

Oct 6, 2008, 2:02:08 PM10/6/08
Man, I almost rose to the bait...
that was a toughie..
Ben

Poetsaxe

Oct 6, 2008, 2:05:32 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 8:05�am, "Rick Stone" <rickst...@rickstone.com> wrote:
> After a couple of debates, the McCain camp has realized they'll never win on
> issues, so they're switching their strategy (or is it a "tactic," I keep
> forgetting?) to a smear campaign against Obama. �For all of our sakes, let's
> hope it doesn't work.

Man, ain't that the truth. Let's hope that "Joe Six Pack" is a little
wiser this time around.

But the real issue is: what jazz boxes do the candidates play? That
will be the tipping point ;)

Greger Hoel

Oct 6, 2008, 2:09:21 PM10/6/08

Bravo! That's what everybody who has the energy to react to spammers
should do.

DrollTroll

Oct 6, 2008, 2:18:03 PM10/6/08

"Greger Hoel" <gre...@spameggssausagespamandsparm.crap> wrote in message

> På Mon, 06 Oct 2008 15:01:28 +0200, skrev hw <nos...@home.net>:
>
>> i fixed these email addys and subscribed them to several dozen porn
>> sites,
>> online lotteries, right and left wing newsletters, etc.:
>>
>> frank....@comcast.net
>>
>> frank....@comcast.com
>>
>> gtro...@clearwire.net
>>
>> Br...@hotshot.com
>>
>> fit...@optonline.net
>>
>> dogbertm...@gmail.com
>>
>> guu...@hotmail.com
>>
>> so from bestiality sex to jihad recruitment you'll have enough stuff to
>> keep
>> you busy for a while, which will hopefully result in no further
>> crossposting
>> to rmmgj.
>>
>> have a nice day
>
> Bravo! That's what everybody who has the energy to react to spammers
> should do.

Except that, only the OP is the spammer. I posted from rec.autos.tech,
which he spammed to also. I suspect most of the others are simply
responding from their "own" group.
--
DT

dxAce

Oct 6, 2008, 3:03:29 PM10/6/08

RHF wrote:

Dave is a drug addled 'tard boy who could only get a ham ticket after they
dropped the code.

heyjoe...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2008, 3:24:25 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 2:09 pm, "Greger Hoel"
<greg...@spameggssausagespamandsparm.crap> wrote:

> > i fixed these email addys and subscribed them to several dozen porn
> > sites,

> > online lotteries, right and left wing newsletters,  etc...

> Bravo! That's what everybody who has the energy to react to spammers
> should do.

Unfortunately, sometimes spammers spoof legitimate email addresses.
That just recently happened to a friend of mine; spam messages went
out to everyone in her email address book, with her address on them. A
strategy like hw's could result in an innocent person being besieged
with junk mail.

Message has been deleted

Brody

Oct 6, 2008, 4:18:58 PM10/6/08
hw wrote:
> i fixed these email addys and subscribed them to several dozen porn sites,
> online lotteries, right and left wing newsletters, etc.:
>
> frank....@comcast.net
>
> frank....@comcast.com
>
> gtro...@clearwire.net
>

> Br...@hotshot.com

non-valid email address you moron

sba...@sherylbailey.com

Oct 6, 2008, 4:19:04 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 3:44 pm, John A.
<no.j...@spammers.virginiaquilter.allowed.com> wrote:
> Which is exactly why spammers practically *never* use their own email
> address. (This has been the case for like a decade now, by the way.)

What about McCain's health records that haven't been released ---
we've all done things in college we regret - who can say they have the
same opinions as then? If McCain wins and his recurring melanoma
recurs, the we've got another evangelical whackjob running the country
--- we need to demand that McCain reveals what's up with his health...

- looking for a gig in Europe if McCain wins -- keep me in mind out
there...
Sheryl

Brody

Oct 6, 2008, 4:24:52 PM10/6/08
John A. wrote:

> Which is exactly why spammers practically *never* use their own email
> address. (This has been the case for like a decade now, by the way.)

Anyone, spammers or not, who use their real email address dosn't need
help receiving spam.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 6, 2008, 4:23:21 PM10/6/08
His true name is Barak Hussein Muhammed Obama? Is it?
www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/464
cuhulin

gtroates

Oct 6, 2008, 7:30:42 PM10/6/08
On Oct 6, 6:01 am, "hw" <nos...@home.net> wrote:
> i fixed these email addys and subscribed them to several dozen porn sites,
> online lotteries, right and left wing newsletters, etc.:
>
> frank.logu...@comcast.net
>
> frank.logu...@comcast.com
>
> gtroa...@clearwire.net
>
> Br...@hotshot.com
>
> fit...@optonline.net
>
> dogbertmcdogg...@gmail.com

> guu...@hotmail.com
>
> so from bestiality sex to jihad recruitment you'll have enough stuff to keep
> you busy for a while, which will hopefully result in no further crossposting
> to rmmgj.
>
> have a nice day

Sir,
Why did you include my e-mail in this list? You are threatening to
email bomb me for telling people the OP was not around to respond
based on his profile? I am a professional guitarist and private
lesson teacher. I frequent this guitar forum often and contribute
when I have the time to. Did you seriously do this to me or are you
just threatening me? Either way your anger is misdirected, all I did
was post a reply. Please explain to me, why you have targeted me.

jeanne-nzlstar*

Oct 6, 2008, 10:07:09 PM10/6/08
uhhh, really?
go figure.
j.

"Micky" wrote...

Telamon

Oct 6, 2008, 10:30:47 PM10/6/08
In article <MVnGk.14256$gY7....@newsfe19.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
wrote:

O-bla-ma prefers to murder them. The fact that he is not in jail is
because our justice system has been perverted.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2008, 4:44:02 AM10/7/08
On Oct 5, 9:52 pm, Micky <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Why is it important to see Obama's college records? Because the media
> has created fantasies around Obama on every issue. You should start
> dispelling them with the easiest one, i.e. the fantasy of Obama's
> "academic degrees and honors".

You're an imbecile. McCain graduated near the bottom of his class and
his military career was notable for crashing jets. Obama is obviously
highly intelligent, and clearly far more intelligent than McCain.
Everyone knows that, so what's the point?

And everyone also knows that Bush is the worst president in USA
history. Furthermore, McCain can't name any really major differences
in policy from Bush, so he's on target to be just as bad. Obama is
far better. Duh.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2008/10/07/the_destructive_policies_of_president_bush/

Only a "low information demographic" voter would vote for McCain, and
that bubbleheaded liar Palin. And that's why Obama will win in a
landslide Nov 4. :)

Phhhhhhhbbbt!

"She don't like, she don't like, she don't like.... McCain!"
(sung to tune of Clapton's "Cocaine".) LOL :)

RHF

Oct 7, 2008, 7:45:12 AM10/7/08
On Oct 6, 5:56 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Frank wrote:
>
> > May be out of place and guy is probably a troll but I believe it is all
> > true.  Obama has refused to release other records like health etc
> > besides college.  Don't you think that the potential leader of the free
> > world would have nothing to hide?

- No.  I'd prefer someone who can keep a secret.
- Mr. Obama has no criminal record and never
- bombed little babies.  Good enough for me.

Dave - 'bombed little babies' Democrat [Stop-the-War] Mantra
and -classic- Anti-America and Anti-War Psycho-Babel

Does the US Military Train to 'bombed little babies' - NO!
-but- the Islam-O-Facist Terrorist do; by Trageting Schools,
Markets, Buses and Mosques with civilians : men, women
and children in them.

Does the US Troops set-out to 'bombed little babies' - NO!
-but- the Islam-O-Facist Terrorist do; by Bombing and
Shooting-Up Schools, Markets, Buses and Mosques
with civilians inside: men, women and children in them.

Dave - Remember 9/11 An Never Forget !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11,_2001_attacks
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_September_11_Memorial

Dave - I can see why you support Barack "H" Obama II
just like you he has admitted to using Illegal Drugs.

Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted
to Using Illegal Drugs Time and time Again . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb276c1bd44c008c

Barack Hussein Obama II's Admitted Cocaine Use
is Disqualification for Access to Nuclear Weapons
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b6256c21706979cb

dave - now go 'bomb' your brain
with some more illlegal drugs ~ RHF
.

RHF

Oct 7, 2008, 8:07:31 AM10/7/08
> http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/200...

- Only a "low information demographic" voter would
- vote for McCain, and that bubbleheaded liar Palin.
- And that's why Obama will win in a landslide Nov 4. :)

(OT) : Are You a "Low Information Demograpic" Voter ?

DbMcD,

Well the number of "Low Information Demographic" Voters
to all your really really 'smart know-it-all' voters is what
3, 5, 7, or 9 to 1 {we're an odd lot} -and- Guess What
Everyone of those Voters Votes and each and every one
of Their Votes Counts; just like your Vote Counts. One
of the Great Equalities of a Democratic Voting System
One Person One Vote.

What You Call a "Low Information Demographic" Voter
most like is someone who simply uses 'common sense'
has a Gut-Feeling; just plain likes someone and Votes.
As it is Their Right and Duty as a US Citizen To Vote.

OBTW - Some People {Voters} Call It Thinking For Themselves
and Do Not Like Being Told How-To-Vote by the Elitists.

voting - just do it - make your vote count ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olpCyDA4kYA
.

Dave

Oct 7, 2008, 9:20:30 AM10/7/08
You're a petty little man, aren't you?

We killed 500,000 Iraqi children from 1991 to 2001 (Madeline Albright's
number, stated by her as fact and she was head of the State Department
at the time in question). We routinely blow up entire blocks (let God
sort 'em out?) in residential neighborhoods.

War is always immoral.

dxAce

Oct 7, 2008, 9:23:05 AM10/7/08

Dave wrote:

Well, you are a drug addled 'tard who is not to be taken seriously.

Bernard Peters

Oct 7, 2008, 2:03:41 PM10/7/08

The most christan thing to do here is kill everything in the middle east,
let god sort-em out. The $850B should about do that instead of spending
it here where it only goes to feed black mothers of crack baby who
couldn't have abortions.

Thank God!! it's nice to be stupid, christain and republican't! You-al
with me on this?! If so, Vote For Republican't!

Bryan

Oct 7, 2008, 2:07:17 PM10/7/08
Micky <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
<snip crap>

If we ranked all student honors, over all the nation's colleges, what
would be number one?

Can anyone name an honor for a college student that tops being elected
president of The Harvard Law Review?

I, like Barack Obama, received an honor in college, but in my case The
New York Times decided not to cover it.

Kathy Applebaum

Oct 7, 2008, 5:06:02 PM10/7/08

"Bryan" <bryanjuggler...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Micky <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> <snip crap>

snip more...

Please everyone, stop crossposting this off topic discussion. Thanks.

Tim McNamara

Oct 7, 2008, 5:16:20 PM10/7/08
In article
<fe1308ce-ef18-41a5...@o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com>,
dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:

> And everyone also knows that Bush is the worst president in USA
> history. Furthermore, McCain can't name any really major differences
> in policy from Bush, so he's on target to be just as bad. Obama is
> far better.

Or at least less worse.

RHF

Oct 7, 2008, 9:36:42 PM10/7/08
On Oct 7, 2:06 pm, "Kathy Applebaum" <Kat...@KayneyNOSPAMQuilting.com>
wrote:
> "Bryan" <bryanjugglercryptograp...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> news:1d0bc838-1262-494e...@g17g2000prg.googlegroups.com...> Micky <guu...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > <snip crap>
>
> snip more...

- Please everyone, stop crossposting this off topic discussion.
- Thanks.

OK "rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz" has been Remove.

OK "rec.crafts.textiles.quilting" has been Remove.

OK "rec.autos.tech" has been Remove.

Follow-Up To : Alt.Spam
.

rhf...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2008, 10:20:25 PM10/7/08
And I resent the hell out of all you who are attacking me for being
one! Yes I am a conservative small government Republican.

And yes I have always voted to place in power individuals who insured
that you, the hard working taxpayer who paid for my existence, never
received the gravy train of benefits and job security I received for
32 years as a government bureaucrat.

And no I will not apologize for asking you to pony up $700,000,000,000
to rescue my generous government pension which my 401k stock portfolio
is tied into.

And yes I am a fervent free market survival of the fittest capitalist.
But this taxpayer bailout is different because it involves me and my
stock portfolio.

And no that doesn't make me a hypocrite because I am just looking out
for me and my family. All my adult life me and my family have enjoyed
a very comfortable lifestyle courtesy of you the taxpayer and we
deserve to continue to do so.

Enough said. Case closed. I win.

As always I'm just another plain old Mister-Know-It-All !
Retired, Healthy and Free ! -Hey- That's Me :o) ~ RHF
Click on my profile to find out more about me, aren't I something!

Roy

Government Employee Benefits

Federal workers enjoy top-flight benefits

http://usgovinfo.about.com/blbenefits.htm

Working for the Federal Government - Benefits
Federal government employees enjoy a wide range of "family-friendly"
benefits that go far beyond insurance and retirement. Each agency is
free to offer its own benefits package. The following is a sample of
the benefits available to permanent Federal employee.

* Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS): http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.htm
Benefits based on amount of service and salary history.

* Thrift Savings Plan (TSP): http://www.tsp.gov/
Multiple investment options similar to a 401(k) plan.

* Social Security: http://www.ssa.gov
Credit earned while working with the Government. Retirement
benefits, disability protection, and survivor protection.

* Medicare - Part A: http://www.medicare.gov
Available to you at no cost at age 65.

* Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB):
http://www.opm.gov/insure/health/index.asp
No waiting periods, required medical exam, or age/physical
condition restrictions.

* Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI):
http://www.opm.gov/insure/life/index.htm
Group term life insurance - Basic life insurance and three
options (Standard, Additional, and Family).

* Leave and Holidays: http://www.opm.gov/oca/index.htm
13 days sick leave each year; 13, 20, or 26 days of vacation
leave each year, depending on years of service; 10 days paid holiday
each year.

* Family Friendly Flexibilities: http://www.opm.gov/oca/leave/index.htm
Flexible Work Schedules; Telecommuting; Family Friendly Leave
Policies; Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Part-Time & Job Sharing
Positions; Child & Elder Care Resources Adoption Information/
Incentives; Child Support Services.

* Work/Life Programs: http://www.opm.gov.ehs.eappage.asp
Every Federal agency has an Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
which has a goal to restore employees to full productivity. More
specifically, the EAP provides free, confidential short term
counseling to identify the employee's problem and, when appropriate,
make a referral to an outside organization, facility, or program that
can assist the employee in resolving his or her problem.

* Recruitment Bonus: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/html/recbonfs.htm
Lump-sum bonus to newly appointed employees for difficult-to-
fill positions. Up to 25% of basic pay may be paid prior to employee
entering on duty. Service agreement with repayment plan if service
time not fulfilled.

* Relocation Bonus: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/html/relbonfs.htm
Lump-sum bonus for difficult-to-fill position in a different
commuting area; up to 25% of basic pay. Service agreement with
repayment plan if service time not fulfilled.

* Retention Allowance: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/html/retallfs.htm
Continuing payment to retain departing employees; up to 25% of
basic pay.

* Incentive Awards: http://www.opm.gov/perform/honorawd.htm
Monetary; Time off; Honorary; Non-monetary

* Employee Development: http://www.opm.gov/hrd/index.htm
Career Resource Centers; Training Opportunities

* Supportive of Community Service: http://www.opm.gov/cfc/index.htm
Annual Combined Federal Campaign

* Inter-agency Transfers: www.usajobs.opm.gov/EI5.asp
Transfer from one Federal agency/position to another without a
break in service.

* Student Loan Repayment: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/studentloan/
Permits agencies to repay the student loans of Federal
employees; used at the discretion of the agency.

* Long Term Care Insurance Program: http://www.ltcfeds.com
John Hancock and MetLife formed Long Term Care Partners, a
jointly owned new company exclusively dedicated to serving the long
term care insurance needs of the Federal Family.

* Tuition Assistance: http://www.opm.gov/wrkfam/html/FAS.asp
Tuition assistance is money offered to Federal employees to help
pay for their classes when it is part of their training and it
directly relates to the employees'/students official duties.

woland99

Oct 8, 2008, 2:30:15 AM10/8/08
...in the "Hanoi Hilton" where he was informing on his fellow
prisoners.
And records of his conspiracy with Chinese communists and zionist
bankers to destroy the US economy. And record of his treatment for
addiction to human flesh and ritual cannibalism.

RHF

Oct 8, 2008, 3:46:45 AM10/8/08
> > Why is it important to see Obama's college records?- Hide quoted text -

OK so "Zionist Bankers" owned the "Hanoi Hilton" and
the "US Economy" is controlled by "Chinese Communists".

Now that we have settled that; can we see Obama
College Records . . .

RHF

Oct 8, 2008, 4:03:32 AM10/8/08
'little rhf',

Thank You in joining in with both Barack Hussein Obama
and John 'Smiley' McCain to promote Service-to-America.

God Bless You for pointing out the Rewards of a Career
in Federal Service; the Pay ain't much, but the Benefits
are OK, plus you can 'feel good' that You are Working to
Build a Better America. ~ RHF
.

Joe Giglio

Oct 8, 2008, 11:18:06 AM10/8/08