ObaMao > more taxes to fund yet another do nothing government bureaucracy - The Department of "Peace" - bwaHAHAHA!!!

TianM...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2008, 8:55:37 PM10/1/08
ObaMao and Neo-Commie Wm. Ayers The Department of "Peace" -
bwaHAHAHA!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aR3HQTi9bw

RHF

Oct 1, 2008, 10:17:15 PM10/1/08

Red State Update : Obama Admits He's A Moose-on-a-Limb
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUrnZHc0I4
.
Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :
Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christ
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53cc78d7d0abc677
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/85d4b4fd581db64e
.
The Lord Obama has renounced Islam and been Baptized
http://www.watchingamerica.com/images/JesusObama.jpg
.
as a Christian {Born Again - Hallelujah} and BHO will bring
http://www.americanthinker.com/Obama's%20new%20messianic%20parade.JPG
.
Christianity to the Muslim World via TV, Movies, Satellite
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0308/sickoObamaImage1.jpg
.
and AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Amen
http://tinyurl.com/4v3n9j
http://bp1.blogger.com/_gTBs9zygshg/R9w_Xmw9yUI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/LT0f7csmf...
.
-soon- All the World Shall Come and Worship at the feet
of the Great and Wonderful Barack most "Holy" Obama
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/Obammania.JPG
.

salty...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2008, 11:55:38 PM10/1/08
On Oct 1, 9:17 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 5:55 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > ObaMao and Neo-Commie Wm. Ayers The Department of "Peace" -
> > bwaHAHAHA!!!

Why do you change the subject headers of every post? The reference to
the "do nothing government bureaucracy" make you uneasy since you were
part of it as a worthless government bureaucRAT for over 30 years?

You are a parasite who lived lived off people who actually worked for
a living to pay for your bloated salary, 6 week annual paid vacations,
14 paid holidays, 30 days annual sick days, health care coverage that
the taxpayers (who paid for yours) could only dream of having and are
now receiving a fat pension courtesy of people who worked their asses
off to pay for your benefits.

Go FUCK yourself Mr. CONservative.

I hate fucking hypocrites.

Bernard Peters

Oct 2, 2008, 1:27:08 AM10/2/08
On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:55:37 -0700, TianMeiguo wrote:

> ObaMao and Neo-Commie Wm. Ayers The Department of "Peace" - bwaHAHAHA!!!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aR3HQTi9bw

We should use the $700B to kill all of the third world and take the oil

CharlesTheCurmudgeon

Oct 2, 2008, 6:20:10 AM10/2/08

<salty...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ok Mr. LIEberal. I'm a Conservative.I don't get 6 weeks of vacation, just
2, and 7 paid holidays and my 'bloated salary' mostly goes to pay for my
health care, and I work hard for it.

Almost every fucking LIEberal I've run into is a hypocrite. You can't fix
stupid.

Charles the Curmudgeon

RHF

Oct 2, 2008, 11:35:02 AM10/2/08
On Oct 2, 3:20 am, "CharlesTheCurmudgeon" <n5...@comcast.net> wrote:
> <saltyfis...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Charles the Curmudgeon- Hide quoted text -

Gee Wow - hate, Hate. HATE !

OK let's all Hate Ourselves for Six Seconds :
1
2
3
4
5
6
now don't you 'feel' badder ~ RHF
.
-ps- You can Hate the Liberism without Hating the Liberal :
You can Attack the Liberism without Personally Attacking
the Liberal -ditto-for- Conservatism & the Conservative
.
D'Oh! - Hate the Politics/Policies Without Hating the Person
.
Both Senators Obama and McCain are Good Americans
Who Love Their Country and Want To Do Good For Their
Country : Judge Them Each On Their Politics and Policies
While Respecting Their Persons. - - - Just Vote !
.
love yourself and who you 'are' -more-than-
you hate others and who they 'are' - pal ~ RHF
.

m...@canuckcast.com

Oct 2, 2008, 3:54:14 PM10/2/08
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 00:27:08 -0500, Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang>
wrote:

I knew you'd come up with a workable solution!

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 2:37:37 AM10/3/08
One-in-Ten [1:10] Americans 'Think' Barack "H" Obama is a Muslim :
http://www.236.com/news/2008/04/03/1_in_10_americans_think_barack_1_5603.php
- - - and quite natually Many/Most of them say
Some of Their Best Friends Are Racist ;;-)
.
Pie Chart : What Americans 'Think' - Who Is Barack "H" Obama
http://www.236.com/images/photo2/1341/original/original.jpg
-obtw- The "H" is for 'Hussein' which
sort of sounds like Who_is-Insane.
.

Red State Update : Obama Admits He's A Moose-on-a-Limb
http://blawgletter.typepad.com/bbarnett/images/2007/05/22/bullwinkle.jpg
.
yes it's another 'ot' 2008 election political post by ~ 'RHF'
http://tinyurl.com/4wgsfq

.

On Oct 1, 7:17 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Oct 1, 5:55 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > ObaMao and Neo-Commie Wm. Ayers The Department of "Peace" -
> > bwaHAHAHA!!!
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aR3HQTi9bw
>

> Red State Update : Obama Admits He's A Moose-on-a-Limbhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpUrnZHc0I4

>  .
> Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :

> Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53cc78d7d0abc677http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/85d4b4fd581db64e
>  .
> The Lord Obama has renounced Islam and been Baptizedhttp://www.watchingamerica.com/images/JesusObama.jpg
>  .
> as a Christian {Born Again - Hallelujah} and BHO will bringhttp://www.americanthinker.com/Obama's%20new%20messianic%20parade.JPG
>  .
> Christianity to the Muslim World via TV, Movies, Satellitehttp://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0308/sickoObamaImage1.jpg
>  .
> and AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Amenhttp://tinyurl.com/4v3n9jhttp://bp1.blogger.com/_gTBs9zygshg/R9w_Xmw9yUI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/LT0f7csmf...

RU12?

Oct 3, 2008, 9:00:07 AM10/3/08
RHF wrote:
> One-in-Ten [1:10] Americans 'Think' Barack "H" Obama is a Muslim :

One in ten Americans believe Professional Wrestling is real.

--

July 7, 2004
Congress's Risky Zero Down Payment Plan Will Undermine FHA's Soundness

The Zero Down Payment Act of 2004, introduced by Rep. Pat Tiberi
(R-OH), would require the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) to
offer federally insured mortgage loans to certain eligible households
to buy a house without a down payment.

Dave

Oct 3, 2008, 9:43:57 AM10/3/08
RHF wrote:

> Both Senators Obama and McCain are Good Americans
> Who Love Their Country and Want To Do Good For Their
> Country :

John McCain is a traitor sellout. He is not a good American. He is a
corporatist tool and a slave to the Zionists.

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 11:26:06 AM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 6:00 am, RU12? <RU...@whidbey.com> wrote:
> RHF wrote:

- - One-in-Ten [1:10] Americans 'Think' Barack "H" Obama is a Muslim :

- One in ten Americans believe Professional Wrestling is real.

Closer to 1-in-7 'know' that Professional Wrestling -is- REAL ;;-)

- --
-
- The Zero Down Payment Act of 2004, introduced by
- Rep. Pat Tiberi (R-OH), would require the Federal
- Housing Administration (FHA) to offer federally
- insured mortgage loans to certain eligible households
- to buy a house without a down payment.

Right-On ! - It is the US Congress' Fault and the Lax Laws
and Federal Regulations that US Congress Passed and put
in place to GIVE Loans to People who should have never
gotten a Loan in the first place. - Thems-the-Facts-Jack !
.

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 11:40:05 AM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 6:43 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Both Senators Obama and McCain are Good Americans
- - Who Love Their Country and Want To Do Good For Their
- - Country :

- John McCain is a traitor sellout.

Dave - Rant that Class-Warfare Hate and Intolerance :
hate hate hate - like a good little demo-nazi-crat.

- He is not a good American.

Dave - Scream that Anti-American Hate and Intolerance :
hate hate hate - like a good little demo-nazi-crat.

- He is a corporatist tool

Dave - Promote that Anti-Business Hate and Intolerance :
hate hate hate - like a good little demo-nazi-crat.

- and a slave to the Zionists.

Dave - Zealously Preach that Religious Hate and Intolerance :
hate hate hate - like a good little demo-nazi-crat.

THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR :

D'Oh! - Hate the Politics/Policies Without Hating the Person
.

dave - learn to love yourself and who you 'are' -more-than-