Re: the truth about Kracker from Kracker radio

Message has been deleted

yourbla...@hotmail.com

May 3, 2006, 2:47:35 PM5/3/06
yah pegged that one on the head night hiker.

Telamon

May 4, 2006, 12:24:11 AM5/4/06
In article <1146680849.0...@j33g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
nighth...@hotmail.com wrote:

< Snip >

< Plonk >

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 4, 2006, 12:27:34 AM5/4/06

Bouncer

May 4, 2006, 6:04:22 PM5/4/06
OK, so here is the truth about Mikey Gaukin III. More criminal records
are available that show what a low life, common, moron criminal this
guy Gaukin is. We'll be posting the very soon if this thread keeps
going. We'll be posting where he lives, where he works, his home
numbers, you name it, THE TRUTH about Mikey Gaukin III is about to be
revealed for everyone to see.

This slimy slanderous thread about a good person, Kracker, is but a
continuation of his petty vandalism and juvenile criminal tendencies.

******************************
http://cpdocket.cp.cuyahogacounty.us/cjisjs/servlet/cjis.urd/run/cmsw101
http://www.rrcourt.net
******************************

GENERAL INFORMATION
Name: MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Defendant ID: 121975
Def Status: DEFN LVJAIL
Marital Status:
Birth City:
Birth State: OH
Citizenship:
FBI #: 864695NA3
Sheriff #: 167010
CPD #: N/A
BCI #: B380056

ADDRESS INFORMATION
Address: 14232 MADISON AVE #2
Line 2:
City, State, Zip: LAKEWOOD, OH 44107-0000

ALIAS INFORMATION
Name DOB
SKULLY GAUKIN
SLIM GAUKIN

IDENTIFYING CHARACTERISTICS
Race: WHITE
Height: 0' 0"
Sex: MALE
Weight:
Age: 33
Eyes:
DOB: 08/29/1972
Hair:

OTHER DEFENDANTS
JAMES L FEICHTMEIER

---------------------------

CASE INFORMATION
Number: CR-92-280526-ZA
Caption: STATE OF OHIO
VS
MICHAEL GAUKIN
Judge Name: CAROLYN B FRIEDLAND
PO Name: N/A
Next Event: N/A
Arrested: NORTH OLMSTED

DEFENDANT INFORMATION
Number: 121975
Name: MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Date of Birth: 08/29/1972
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE

Bond Number Amount Type Date Set Date Posted
Bondsman/Surety Co.
145093 $ 1,500.00 PERSONAL

Event Date Event
06/16/1992 INDICTED ORIGINAL
07/10/1992 CAPIAS
07/29/1992 JAIL
07/31/1992 ARRAIGNED
08/13/1992 BAIL
09/24/1992 CAPIAS
10/01/1992 BAIL
10/01/1992 WAIVED RIGHTS
05/04/1993 CAPIAS
05/05/1993 JAIL
05/18/1993 PLEA
05/18/1993 BAIL
06/15/1993 CAPIAS
09/23/1993 JAIL
10/20/1993 SENTENCED
11/20/1996 LEAVING JAIL

Statute Description
2909.05 VANDALISM

---------------------------

CASE INFORMATION
Number: CR-96-340685-ZA
Caption: STATE OF OHIO
VS
MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Judge Name: THOMAS PATRICK CURRAN
PO Name: N/A
Next Event: N/A
Arrested: WESTLAKE

DEFENDANT INFORMATION
Number: 121975
Name: MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Date of Birth: 08/29/1972
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE

Bond Number Amount Type Date Set Date Posted
Bondsman/Surety Co.
221161 $ 2,500.00 CASH/SURETY/PROP. 09/27/1996
221160 $ 2,000.00 10% CASH 05/10/1996 05/10/1996

Event Date Event
05/10/1996 ARRESTED
05/10/1996 JAIL
05/10/1996 BAIL
05/20/1996 BINDOVER CIF# 77436
05/22/1996 TRANSCRIPT FILED
07/10/1996 INDICTED BINDOVER
07/24/1996 CAPIAS
09/25/1996 JAIL
09/27/1996 ARRAIGNED
09/30/1996 JAIL
10/15/1996 PLEA
10/15/1996 REFERRED PROBATION
10/22/1996 JAIL
11/05/1996 P.S.I. CPT
11/14/1996 SENTENCED
11/20/1996 LEAVING JAIL

Statute Description
2913.11 PASSING BAD CHECKS
2913.02 GRAND THEFT

--------------------------------

Number: CR-93-296783-A
Caption: STATE OF OHIO
VS
MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Judge Name: ARRAIGNMENT ROOM
PO Name: N/A
Next Event: N/A
Arrested: PARMA

DEFENDANT INFORMATION
Number: 121975
Name: MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Date of Birth: 08/29/1972
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE

Bond Number Amount Type Date Set Date Posted
Bondsman/Surety Co.
158193 $ 3,000.00 PERSONAL

Event Date Event
05/01/1993 ARRESTED
05/01/1993 JAIL
05/11/1993 TRANSCRIPT FILED
07/08/1993 INDICTED BINDOVER
07/26/1993 CAPIAS
09/23/1993 JAIL
10/20/1993 PLEA
10/20/1993 SENTENCED
11/20/1996 LEAVING JAIL

Statute Description
2913.02 THEFT

OTHER DEFENDANTS
Defendant Nbr Defendant Name

-------------------------------

Number: CR-93-293490-ZA
Caption: STATE OF OHIO
VS
MICHAEL GAUKIN
Judge Name: CAROLYN B FRIEDLAND
PO Name: N/A
Next Event: N/A
Arrested: NORTH OLMSTED

DEFENDANT INFORMATION
Number: 121975
Name: MICHAEL GAUKIN III
Date of Birth: 08/29/1972
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE

Event Date Event
01/30/1993 ARRESTED
01/30/1993 JAIL
03/16/1993 INDICTED ORIGINAL
03/30/1993 CAPIAS
05/05/1993 JAIL
05/10/1993 ARRAIGNED
05/18/1993 PLEA
06/15/1993 CAPIAS
09/23/1993 JAIL
10/20/1993 SENTENCED
11/20/1996 LEAVING JAIL

Statute Description
2913.02 THEFT
2913.02 THEFT

130584 JAMES L FEICHTMEIER

----------------------------

http://www.rrcourt.net

Traffic - Summary

03 TRD 21668 Gaukin, Michael III MP ADMIN

Ticket Number M284974
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
23311 Lorain Rd #134
City/State/Zip N OLMSTED, OH 44070

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)

Jurisdiction Metroparks
Case Information
Offense Date 09/07/2003
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code Ohio
License Code
License No. RE588795
Vehicle Code Pass Car
Plate Number BT26NS
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code Holmes
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments

Case Attributes
Number 03 TRD 21668
Status Closed
Filed 09/10/2003
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Muffler Guilty - Waiver

----------------------
Traffic - Summary

04 TRD 18472 Gaukin, Michael III NO ADMIN

Ticket Number N124432S
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
23311 LORAIN #134
City/State/Zip North Olmsted OH 44070

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)

Jurisdiction North Olmsted, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 09/15/2004
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points 2
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year 1997
State Code Ohio
License Code
License No. RE588795
Vehicle Code Pass Car
Plate Number DEV1603
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code Dewille
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit 60 Speed 84
Case Comments

Case Attributes
Number 04 TRD 18472
Status Closed
Filed 09/23/2004
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Speed - Passenger Vehicle Guilty - Waiver
------------------------------------
Civil Money Only - Summary

05 CVF 1579 Windsor Realty and Management Inc v Gaukin, Michael III
ADMIN
Plaintiff(s) Defendant(s)
Windsor Realty and Management Inc Gaukin, Michael III

Attorney(s) Attorney(s)
Full Name Straka, Joseph J.
Address Morscher & Straka, LLP
11711 Lorain Avenue #56

City/State/Zip Cleveland OH 44111
Phone (216)941-5566

Full Name
Address

City/State/Zip
Phone

FCICM1 FCICM - 1 Defendant

Additional Fields
Claim Amount (Format: $9,999.00) $1441.00
Date Closed (Format 99/99/9999) 2-21-06
Last Garned
Judgment Amount (Format: $9,999.00) dism w/oprej for serv
Judgment Date (Format 99/99/9999) 2-21-06
Date Satisfied (Format 99/99/9999)
Summons Issued 7/25/05

Case Attributes
Number 05 CVF 1579
Status Closed
Filed 07/25/2005
----------------------------------
Criminal Misdemeanor - Summary

91 CRB 1688 Gaukin, Michael III NO MAG

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
Camlelot Inn
City/State/Zip North Olmsted OH 44070

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)

Jurisdiction North Olmsted, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 09/25/1991
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments
Remark 1: 12-6 CAPIAS RET EXEC. SEE JE

Case Attributes
Number 91 CRB 1688
Status Closed
Filed 10/02/1991
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Petty Theft
---------------------------
Criminal Misdemeanor - Summary

91 CRB 2010 Gaukin, Michael III NO ADMIN

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
29370 VITA LN.
City/State/Zip N. OLMSTED, OH 44070

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)

Jurisdiction North Olmsted, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 12/06/1991
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments
remark_1 3-4-92 WAR RET EXEC $100 P/B POSTED CT 3-19-92; CAP; 4-22-92
RET EXEC remark_2 HELD CT 4-24-92 RTS EXP ES F&C; ATTN 8-11-92 SEE 2

Case Attributes
Number 91 CRB 2010
Status Closed
Filed 12/11/1991
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Cultivation of Marijuana
------------------------------------
Criminal Misdemeanor - Summary

92 CRB 0362 A Gaukin, Michael III NO ADMIN

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
20370 VITA LANE
City/State/Zip N OLMSTED, OH 44070

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)
C/A Heine

Jurisdiction North Olmsted, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 03/12/1992
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments
remark_1 4-24 NGP TWS JDS 8-5; ATTY IN CT ORD JAIL 8-11; SEE JE ES F&C;
3-23-93 remark_2 F&C SUSP INDIG

Case Attributes
Number 92 CRB 0362 A
Status Closed
Filed 03/17/1992
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Criminal Trespass
--------------------------------
Criminal Misdemeanor - Summary

92 CRB 0362 B Gaukin, Michael III NO MAG

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
29370 VITA LANE
[...]

remark_1 4-24 NGP TWS JDS 8-5; ATTY IN CT ORD JAIL 8-11; DEF IN CT W
COUN JWS&F remark_2 CC TR -B

Case Attributes
Number 92 CRB 0362 B
Status Closed
Filed 03/17/1992
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Making False Alarms
--------------------------------
Criminal Misdemeanor - Summary

92 CRB 1750 Gaukin, Michael III FP ADMIN

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
29370 VITA
City/State/Zip N OLMSTED, OH 44070

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)

Jurisdiction Fairview Park, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 07/28/1992
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments
remark_1 SEE JE ES F&C; ATTN; CAP; 5-18-93 RET EXEC HELD CT 5-19-93 ES
F&C; remark_2 12-3-93 MOT SUSP F&C AS DEF IN JAIL FILED; FINE & BAL CC
SUSP

Case Attributes
Number 92 CRB 1750
Status Closed
Filed 10/07/1992
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Counterfeit Controlled Substances
----------------------------------
Criminal Felony - Summary

94 CRA 1191 Gaukin, Michael III BV ADMIN

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
29370 VITA LN
D, OH
City/State/Zip NORTH OH

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)
C/A Eldridge

Jurisdiction Bay Village, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 07/02/1994
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments

Case Attributes
Number 94 CRA 1191
Status Closed
Filed 07/28/1994
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Passing Bad Checks
-----------------------------
Criminal Misdemeanor - Summary

94 CRB 1121 Gaukin, Michael III FP ADMIN

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
3727 W. 159 ST
City/State/Zip CLEVELAND, OH 44111

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)
C/A Eldridge

Jurisdiction Fairview Park, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 07/04/1994
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments

Case Attributes
Number 94 CRB 1121
Status Closed
Filed 07/20/1994
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Passing Bad Checks
----------------------------
Criminal Felony - Summary

95 CRA 0366 Gaukin, Michael III WL ADMIN

Ticket Number
Defendant
Full Name Gaukin, Michael III

D.O.B. 08/29/1972
Address
14232 MADISON #2
City/State/Zip LAKEWOOD, OH 44107

Gender M Race White
Height 6'00" Weight 175
Hair Brown Eyes Blue
Employer

Attorney(s)
C/A Eldridge

Jurisdiction Westlake, City of
Case Information
Offense Date 01/09/1995
Haz. Mat. Unk.
Points
Prior Convictions
Vehicle Year
State Code
License Code
License No.
Vehicle Code
Plate Number
Primary Str.
Secondary Str.
Officer Code
License Taken Accident Insured
Speed Limit Speed
Case Comments

Case Attributes
Number 95 CRA 0366
Status Closed
Filed 03/14/1995
Incomplete

Charge(s)
Charge Action Code Indict Charge Amd Charge Disposition
Code Counts
1 Passing Bad Checks
------------------------------

advocate

May 4, 2006, 10:54:03 PM5/4/06
On 3 May 2006 11:47:35 -0700, yourbla...@hotmail.com wrote:

>yah pegged that one on the head night hiker.

Do you like talking to yourself on newsgroups, asshole?

Message has been deleted

jams...@hotmail.com

May 4, 2006, 11:19:07 PM5/4/06
Truth is he's messing with you, Mike, because you are one sorry little
boy. Come on a pirate forum, ask a question, people point out your
stupidity, and you throw a fit? Naw, that isn't happening. You messed
with the big boys, and now they're messing with you. Don't play with
fire kid.

Just-A-Gal

May 5, 2006, 12:43:55 AM5/5/06
SEEMS TO ME YOU ARE THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. IF YOU HAVE NOT
NOTICED THIS IS FREE SPEECH WHICH IS MEANS PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR
OPINION AND OTHERS NEED TO RESPECT IT. THEY DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE BUT
THERE SHOULD BE A MUTUAL RESPECT. AFTER ALL, WE ARE SUPPOSE TO BE
ADULTS.

I DO NOT KNOW YOU AND AT THIS POINT I AM NOT SURE I WANT TOO. I CAN'T
BELIEVE SOMEONE COULD SINK SO LOW AS TO BRING UP KRACKER'S DECEASED
WIFE. HOW DARE YOU? SHOW SOME RESPECT. THAT IS LOWER THEN LOW. AND
IF I WEREN'T A LADY AND A POLITE PERSON, I WOULD TELL YOU A THING OR
TWO UNDER NO UNCERTAIN TERMS.

I FOR ONE CAN ATTEST THAT KRACKER IS NOT GAY!!!! BUT, EVEN IF HE WAS -
SO WHAT? IS THAT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS? ARE YOU THAT UNCOMFORTABLE IN
YOUR OWN SEXUALITY THAT YOU HAVE TO PICK ON OTHER PEOPLE'S SEXUAL
ORIENTATION? GET REAL WILL YA. GOES TO SHOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU
ARE.

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE GOING AROUND SLANDERING
PEOPLE. AND YES, THIS IS SLANDER. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PERSON YOU
ARE TALKING ABOUT, FOR IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE WRITTEN WHAT
YOU DID.

TAKE YOUR CRAP ELSEWHERE. APPARENTLY YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO
WITH YOUR TIME.

KRACKER, LOVE YA BABE. AND I FOR ONE WILL STAND MY GROUND WHEN IT
COMES TO YOU!

LOVE,
GAL

nighth...@hotmail.com wrote:
> as weve seen in the last few months kracker from kracker radio has kept
> a continued slander campaign against mike gaukin. i know alot of you
> have seen these homosexual images with references to mike gaukin.the
> truth of the matter is that ever sice krackers wife died from cancer
> kracker has not been able to find even one women that would be willing
> to sit down with him at a bar.due to these frustrating circumstances
> kracker has taken up the love of men.when you look at his slander
> campaign against mike gaukin,where do you think he gets all those nasty
> fagget pictures from?he trolls gay websites in his free time,thats
> where.another good example is if you look on krackers website(check it
> out for yourself) you will find the glorification of a guy named jay
> smilkstien aka bozo.jay is a homosexual,who likes men.why would kracker
> devote so much space and time to this freak, beacuse as weve seen with
> his gay picture slander campaign,as we see with his worship of jay aka
> bozo,apparentley kracker himself is gay.its so easy for him to try and
> attack others when hes already on gay websites and all he has to do is
> download a picture of something he's already looking at. come out of
> the closet kracker,all the signs are there,weve seen your website with
> your hero jay,just quit attacking others and be true about who you
> really are!

yourbla...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2006, 1:48:36 PM5/5/06
you know what,i havent fuked with cracker in a long time.but i looked
on the frn the other day and see he wanted to start this up again with
posting my name with some of his nasty homosexual pornographic
pictures.i have no mercy for this fagget cracker.i left well enough
alone and he starts the stuff up again.as far as you cant believe i
would mention his dead wife,well i never thought he go as low as taking
personal shots like how i got in trouble with the law ten years ago
when i was young and dumb,and then posting it here like he has in other
places before.so before you cry any more for this very little man, just
realize he's actually pretty fuked up and he aint the angel you think
he is, just get on his bad side and see how he'll treat you.as for his
wife well she was probabley a very decent person who just got messed up
with a nut case boyfriend.and yes kracker is gay.have a nice day and
dry your eyes.and kracker,no pity for you in any way,you should'nt have
started this up again fagget.

PS-Kracker go play with your hero jays schwantz,and get that cum out of
your mouth fagget.

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

May 5, 2006, 2:04:59 PM5/5/06
Well this is interesting. YOU'RE TALKING TO ME. So that not only would
make you an ASSHOLE, but a RETARDED ASSHOLE. If I was talking to
myself, jack-offs like you wouldn't respond to me, now would they? Of
course you'll answer me, because you are a RETARDED ASSHOLE who just
doesn't understand what an idiot he is. I'd tell you to go FUCK
YOURSELF, but I'm confident that you're already doing that.

Keep it here, more personal information on Mikey Gaukin III. You have
more to lose than anyone here Mikey. But then, judging by your
CRIMINAL RECORD, you don't spend much time thinking about the
consequences of your actions. Does your parole officer know about your
latest scam? They will soon if you keep it up.

advocate

May 5, 2006, 6:06:02 PM5/5/06
On 5 May 2006 10:48:36 -0700, yourbla...@hotmail.com wrote:

>you know what,

You really have no clue what forces you're messing with. Just continue
down that slippery slope like the little shit-for-brains you are, Mr.
Gaukin, and quit whining about the consequences of your actions.

advocate

May 5, 2006, 6:15:03 PM5/5/06
On 5 May 2006 11:04:59 -0700, "Sierra PooPoo eliminator"
<bobsmi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Well this is interesting. YOU'RE TALKING TO ME.

Uh.. I was replying to Mr. Gaukin's post in rec.radio.shortwave. Not
all of the replies have been crossposted to alt.radio.pirate so I can
understand your confusion.

For the record, here is header of the first of Mike Gaukin's recent
posts:

>From: nighth...@hotmail.com
>Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
>Subject: the truth about Kracker from Kracker radio
>Date: 3 May 2006 11:27:29 -0700

Then twenty minutes later he posted a reply to himself:

>From: yourbla...@hotmail.com
>Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
>Subject: Re: the truth about Kracker from Kracker radio
>Date: 3 May 2006 11:47:35 -0700

That's why I asked the shitbag if he enjoyed talking to himself on
usenet. In a way it's kind of humorous to imagine Mike Gaukin and his
sock puppet together dreaming up new and imaginative ways to slander
and threaten others on the 'net while being so incredibly fucking
stupid as to expose his identity the way he constantly does. Mike
Gaukin deserves the consequences of his actions, like the sorry-assed
petty little criminal he is.

jams...@hotmail.com

May 5, 2006, 7:43:02 PM5/5/06
Maaaaaan... That's all there is to his criminal record? Just stupid
petty shit? I knew a kid just like that in prison once. Used to come
around and talk some real shit to me, until a few aquaintances and I
took him, pinned him down on a pool table in the rec yard, and I
started beating him with a pool cue accross his back. The cue broke in
half on the last strike LOL

Just-A-Gal

May 5, 2006, 10:06:03 PM5/5/06
I COULD CARE LESS WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU F'D WITH ANYONE, THE THING IS
YOUR MESSING WITH THE WRONG PERSON. SO YOU ARE GOING TO CRY ABOUT A
FEW PICTURES? OH MY GAWD. GET A LIFE. THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAPPEN
IN EVERY DAY LIFE THAT HAVE MORE IMPACT THEN TO WORRY ABOUT SOME
FREAKING PICTURES. APPARENTLY THOSE PICS MUST HAVE HIT A NERVE?
HMMMMMMMMM INTERESTING.

MUST BE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS CAUSE YOUR MOUTH KNOWS BETTER!

LEAVE HIS WIFE OUT OF THIS YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER! YOU STEPPED WAY
OVER THE LINE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED AND YOU HAVE SHOWN ME WHAT TYPE
OF PERSON YOU ARE.

I NEVER SAID HE WAS AN ANGEL, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, HE HAS MORE CLASS IN
HIS FUCKING PINKY THEN YOU HAVE IN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING BODY. AND HE IS
MORE OF A MAN THEN YOU WILL EVER BE. SO GROW THE FUCK UP LITTLE MAN.
TIME TO GROW SOME BALLS, DON'T YOU THINK?

AND FOR THE RECORD, I DON'T NEED TO DRY MY EYES... I WOULD'NT GIVE YOU
THAT MUCH SATISFACTION.

BTW, YOU CAN PULL UP YOUR PANTS NOW, SINCE WE DONE FUCKING YOU.

Joseph Spum

May 5, 2006, 11:57:01 PM5/5/06
Amazing what one can find doing internet searches from public media.

>January 21, 2005, Lakewood, Ohio (AP) - Lakewood police today
>announced the arrest of Michael Gaukin, 35, for indecent exposure,
>creating a public nusiance, and resisting arrest. Officers reported
>receiving a call from the Lakewood Public Library that a man was
>observed allegedly masturbating at an internet terminal in the
>library. "He was going at it for a long time," said Helen York, the
>staff librarian. Several patrons reportedly complained that Gaukin
>"had his hand down his shorts" and was viewing pornography on
>the internet terminal. Gaukin was booked and is being held pending
>additional charges.

cuh...@webtv.net

May 6, 2006, 2:15:48 AM5/6/06
Polly want a cracker?
cuhulin

Sierra PooPoo eliminator

May 6, 2006, 9:22:51 AM5/6/06
I can't keep up with all the different names that Gaukin is using. He
posts one thing, then answers himself with another, but then uses the
same email.

Loved the newspaper article about him playing with himself in a public
library! 35 years old and exposing himself in a public library and
posting stupid shit here on Usenet. What a life this moron has, huh?

All hail Kracker!

Hey isn't "Helen York" that psycho bitch from the FRN "the
Librarian"??? Yeah it is. Even she couldn't tolerate Gaukin. What a
sad little pathetic jack-off this moron is. In fact, I'm surprised she
didn't show him how to do it right, since she's a know it all too.

advocate

May 6, 2006, 11:56:02 AM5/6/06
On 6 May 2006 06:22:51 -0700, "Sierra PooPoo eliminator"
<bobsmi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I can't keep up with all the different names that Gaukin is using. He
>posts one thing, then answers himself with another, but then uses the
>same email.
>
>Loved the newspaper article about him playing with himself in a public
>library! 35 years old and exposing himself in a public library and
>posting stupid shit here on Usenet. What a life this moron has, huh?

What's even better is picturing the look on Gaukin's face when, ten
years from now, a potential female companion will search google for
"Michael Gaukin" and get several hits relating to indecent exposure
and public masturbation. LOL!

G.T. TYSON

May 6, 2006, 4:05:29 PM5/6/06
Sierra PooPoo eliminator wrote:
> I can't keep up with all the different names that Gaukin is using. He
> posts one thing, then answers himself with another, but then uses the
> same email.

By the way, did we ever conclude our little flame war/pissing match, or
is it still in progress?

gttyson

Bouncer

May 6, 2006, 5:45:00 PM5/6/06
I don't think hookers care, one way or the other, about your criminal
record Kracker. The only way this moron is going to get laid is with
his buddy Starsky or paying for it. Who knows, maybe he has to pay
Starsky too!

Its hard to believe that someone, who just got arrested for public
masturbation in a public library, would start a pissing match with a
pirate on the internet. Aside from his criminal record, this guy has
to jerk off in a library too? I'm telling you this Helen York is the
"the Librarian" and now it all makes sense. She really is the Librarian

advocate

May 6, 2006, 9:30:02 PM5/6/06
On 5 May 2006 10:48:36 -0700, yourbla...@hotmail.com wrote:

>you know what,i havent fuked with cracker in a long time.but i looked
>on the frn the other day and see he wanted to start this up again with
>posting my name with some of his nasty homosexual pornographic
>pictures.i have no mercy for this fagget cracker.i left well enough
>alone and he starts the stuff up again.as far as you cant believe i
>would mention his dead wife,well i never thought he go as low as taking
>personal shots like how i got in trouble with the law ten years ago
>when i was young and dumb,and then posting it here like he has in other
>places before.so before you cry any more for this very little man, just
>realize he's actually pretty fuked up and he aint the angel you think
>he is, just get on his bad side and see how he'll treat you.as for his
>wife well she was probabley a very decent person who just got messed up
>with a nut case boyfriend.and yes kracker is gay.have a nice day and
>dry your eyes.and kracker,no pity for you in any way,you should'nt have
>started this up again fagget.

So I hear you're exploring your options, involving a lawyer, and
considering litigation because someone posted a link on an obscure web
site to an animated GIF with a tag line saying you're involved in
sadomasochistic homosexual activity with Starsky? LOL! You shit bag,
go get your fucking lawyer. There's this thing called "discovery" that
you probably aren't aware of, since you're obviously intellectually
challenged (i.e. stupid). Fuck you! Bring on your lawyers. They'll
fuckin' laugh their ass off in the back room as sure as they'll take
what little money you have after your 12 hour shift assembling tacos
at Taco Bell. Oh, and your father who shares your name, Michael
Gaukin? He's a poor, unfortunate turd who is undoubtedly embarrassed
for bringing you into this world. By the time you realize what an
asshole you were to bring up Kracker's wife, he'll be wishing that you
were a cum stain on the pool table in the bar where you were conceived
instead of the waste of flesh you became.

Telamon

May 6, 2006, 10:26:49 PM5/6/06
In article <1146881163....@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"Just-A-Gal" <just-...@earthlink.net> wrote: