100 days, 100 goofs by ObaMa0

1 view

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2009, 5:02:30 PM4/26/09
The list of 100 Obama gaffes in this New York Post piece compiled by
their crackerjack staff is actually pretty frightening. The foreign
policy goofs are especially troubling since, added together, they
reveal an administration drifting toward disaster in several areas.

All presidents make mistakes. That's because they are human and
pratfalls are a part of the job.

But the number and seriousness of Obama errors in judgment, not to
mention misstatements, lies, exaggerations, and a general inability to
avoid flip flopping on a daily basis - all point to a shocking
incompetence.

I can't say there has been any improvement from day 1 to 100. Either
Obama's" learning curve" has little or no arc to it or he has actually
regressed. About the only thing you can say is that he can still do
whatever he wants - even if he mucks things up - because of his still
enormous personal popularity and the fact that his huge Democratic
majorities in Congress allow his agenda to pass with ease.

Here are a few of the Post's Obama goofs:

2. "There is no doubt that we've been living beyond our means and
we're going to have to make some adjustments." -- Obama during the
campaign.

3. This year's budget deficit: $1.5 trillion.

4. Asks his Cabinet to cut costs in their departments by $100 million
-- a whopping .0027%!

30. Timothy Geithner nomination as Secretary of Treasury was almost
torpedoed when it was discovered he had failed to pay $34,000 in
Social Security and Medicare taxes. He also employed an illegal
immigrant as a housekeeper. He was confirmed anyway.

31. . . . Not so lucky, Annette Nazareth, who was nominated for Deputy
Treasury Secretary. She withdrew her name for undisclosed "personal
reasons" after a monthlong probe into her taxes . . .

32. . . . or Caroline Atkinson, who withdrew as nominee for
Undersecretary of International Affairs in Treasury Department, with a
source blaming the long vetting process. Geithner still has a skeleton
crew at Treasury, with no one qualified -- or willing -- to take jobs
there.

Read all 100. I'll bet there are some that you didn't know about.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/04/100_days100_goofs_by_obama.html

who are you?

Apr 26, 2009, 5:24:40 PM4/26/09
On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:02:30 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

> Read all 100. I'll bet there are some that you didn't know about.

<deleted unimaginative repetitive cut-&-paste>

> http://www.americanthinker.com/
blog/2009/04/100_days100_goofs_by_obama.html

An excellent example about how childish and the jealousy of the
republican't party. yet, they offer no solutions of their own to any of
today's problems.

Another reason why the republican'ts continue to fail!!!

tianm...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2009, 5:30:31 PM4/26/09

I "Hope" 0baMa0 and his Marxist "Change" fails - MISERABLY!
and it will

salty...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2009, 9:01:57 PM4/26/09
As you all know I'm incapable of original thought since the head
injury I sustained as a child. Consequently I spend all of my time
plagarizing off topic posts using the cut and paste articles provided
me by the John Birch Society since the election of that negro as
President.
As I am unemployed I have lots of free time I pledge to continue to
do
so for the next four years of his Presidency.

Oh sure I've ruined and will continue to ruin the shortwave newsgroup
for all of you who merely
desired to enjoy your radio hobby and selfishly believe this
newsgroup
is for shortwave radio information. But I will continue to post my
inane off topic political rants because I must. My psychiatrist calls
it therapeutic, I call it my DUTY!

As I canvass the neighborhoods of Richardson and the greater Dallas
area, screaming and
waving my latest top secret plan to save the
United States of America I don't need to hear the usual taunts -
"take
your medication!" "Get lost you ignorant racist", "wasn't that you on
the poster warning about the results of incest?" "how do you squueze
that fat ass and beer belly into your klan robe? You look like a
moving figure 8!" "your brown pants
go
great with your yellow teeth!"it's called HEAD LICE - look into it!",

On and on it goes but I will not stop. Like my mentor at the local
Klavern told me last night - they are just jealous of us because we
have the inside scoop on the way things REALLY work in the world. And
it's our Divinely appointed duty to educate the world about the grand
conspiracy to enslave us all.

On a personal note; just to let you all know that I am indeed human
and not some kind of mythical super hero here is a pic of me hard at
work educating a youngster in one of my favorite groups - Kiddies
Killing Kommunisn. http://www.bobbyworks.com/images/fat%20man%20at%20computer.jpg