The Truth about Neo-Commie Pals Barack Obama and William Ayers

1 view

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2008, 5:09:09 PM10/7/08
O's Dangerous Pals by Stanley Kurtz

http://www.nypost.com/seven/09292008/postopinion/opedcolumnists/os_dangerous_pals_131216.htm?page=0

Stanley Kurtz Debunks New York Times

NYT's Ayers-Obama Whitewash [Stanley Kurtz]
As others have noted, today’s New York Times carries a story on the
relationship between Barack Obama and unrepentant Weather Underground
terrorist, Bill Ayers. The piece serves as a platform for the Obama
campaign and Obama’s friends and allies. Obama’s spokesman and
supporters’ names are named and their versions of events are presented
in detail, with quotes. Yet the article makes no serious attempt to
present the views of Obama critics who have worked to uncover the true
nature of the relationship. That makes this piece irresponsible
journalism, and an obvious effort by the former paper of record to
protect Obama from the coming McCain onslaught.

The title of the article when it first appeared on the web last night
was, "Obama Had Met Ayers, but the Two Are Not Close." That was
quickly changed to, "Obama and the ‘60's Bomber: A Look Into Crossed
Paths." Perhaps the first headline made the paper’s agenda a bit too
obvious. Even so, the new title simply parrots the line of Obama
campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt that the two first met through an early
"education project" and since have simply "encountered each other
occasionally in public life or in the neighborhood." Or, as New York
Times reporter Scott Shane puts it at the head of his article, since
an initial lunchtime meeting in 1995, "their paths have crossed
sporadically...at a coffee Mr. Ayers hosted for Mr. Obama’s first run
for office, on the schools project (i.e. the Chicago Annenberg
Challenge) and a charitable board, and in casual encounters as Hyde
Park neighbors."

There is nothing "sporadic" about Barack Obama delivering hundreds of
thousands of dollars over a period of many years to fund Bill Ayers’
radical education projects, not to mention many millions more to
benefit Ayers’ radical education allies. We are talking about a
substantial and lengthy working relationship here, one that does not
depend on the quality of personal friendship or number of hours spent
in the same room together (although the article greatly underestimates
that as well).

Shane’s article buys the spin on Ayers’ supposed rehabilitation
offered by the Obama campaign and Ayers’ supporters in Chicago. In
this view, whatever Ayers did in the 1960's has somehow been redeemed
by Ayers’ later turn to education work. As the Times quotes Mayor
Daley saying, "People make mistakes. You judge a person by his whole
life." The trouble with this is that Ayers doesn’t view his terrorism
as a mistake. How can he be forgiven when he’s not repentant? Nor does
Ayers see his education work as a repudiation of his early radicalism.
On the contrary, Ayers sees his education work as carrying on his
radicalism in a new guise. The point of Ayers’ education theory is
that the United States is a fundamentally racist and oppressive
nation. Students, Ayers believes, ought to be encouraged to resist
this oppression. Obama was funding Ayers’ "small schools" project,
built around this philosophy. Ayers’ radicalism isn’t something in the
past. It’s something to which Obama gave moral and financial support
as an adult. So when Shane says that Obama has never expressed
sympathy for Ayers’ radicalism, he’s flat wrong. Obama’s funded it.

Obama was perfectly aware of Ayers’ radical views, since he read and
publically endorsed, without qualification, Ayers’ book on juvenile
crime. That book is quite radical, expressing doubts about whether we
ought to have a prison system at all, comparing America to South
Africa’s apartheid system, and contemptuously dismissing the idea of
the United States as a kind or just country. Shane mentions the book
endorsement, yet says nothing about the book’s actual content. Nor
does Shane mention the panel about Ayers’ book, on which Obama spoke
as part of a joint Ayers-Obama effort to sink the 1998 Illinois
juvenile crime bill. Again, we have unmistakable evidence of a
substantial political working relationship. (I’ve described it in
detail here in "Barack Obama’s Lost Years."

The Times article purports to resolve the matter of Ayers’ possible
involvement in Obama’s choice to head the Chicago Annenberg Challenge,
yet in no way does so. Clearly, the article sides with those who claim
that Ayers was not involved. Yet the piece has no credibility because
it simply refuses to present the arguments of those who say that Ayers
almost surely had a significant role in Obama’s final choice.

Steve Diamond has made a powerful case that, whoever first suggested
Obama’s name, Ayers must surely have had a major role in his final
selection. Diamond has now revealed that the Times consulted him
extensively for this article and has seen his important documentary
evidence. Yet we get no inkling in the piece of Diamond’s key points,
or the documents that back it up. (I’ve made a similar argument
myself, based largely on my viewing of many of the same documents
presented by Diamond.) How can an article that gives only one side of
the story be fair? Instead of offering both sides of the argument and
letting readers decide, the Times simply spoon-feeds its readers the
Obama camp line.

The Times also ignores the fact that I’ve published a detailed
statement from the Obama camp on the relationship between Ayers and
Obama at the Chicago Annenberg Challenge. (See "Obama’s Challenge.")
Maybe that’s because attention to that statement would force them to
acknowledge and report on my detailed reply.

Shane’s story also omits any mention of the fact that access to the
Chicago Annenberg Challenge records was blocked. What’s more, thanks
to a University of Chicago law student’s Freedom of Information Act
(FOIA) request, we now know that access to the documents was blocked
by an old Obama associate, Ken Rolling, on the day I first tried to
see them. And as a result of my own FOIA, we also have evidence that
Rolling may have been less than fully forthcoming on the question of
Ayers’ possible role in elevating Obama to board chair at Anneberg. In
fact, Rolling seems to have been withholding information from a New
York Times reporter. I’ve made this material public in a piece called,
"Founding Brothers." How could a responsible article on the topic of
Obama, Ayers, and the Chicago Annenberg Challenge ignore the story of
the blocked library access and the results of the two FOIA requests?
How could a responsible paper fail to aggressively follow up on the
questions raised by those requests, and by the documents and analysis
presented by Steve Diamond?

Most remarkably of all, Shane seems to paper over the results of his
own questioning. On the one hand, toward the end of the piece we read:
"Since 2002, there is little public evidence of their relationship."
And it’s no wonder, says Shane, since Ayers was caught expressing no
regret for his own past terrorism in an article published on September
11, 2001. Yet earlier in Shane’s article we learn that, according to
Obama spokesman Ben LaBolt, Obama and Ayers "have not spoken by phone
or exchanged e-mail messages since Mr. Obama began serving in the
United States Senate in January 2005." Very interesting. Obama’s own
spokesman has just left open the possibility that there has indeed
been phone and e-mail contact between the two men between 2002 and
2004, well after Ayers’ infamous conduct on 9/11. Yet instead of
pursuing this opening, Shane ignores the findings of his own
investigation and covers for Obama.

The New York Times in the tank for Obama? You bet. And sinking deeper
every day.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZWI0MjY3NzMyODgxZGM2ZjUwNTE1MmEzOGRiZmFkNWE=

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 7, 2008, 6:41:40 PM10/7/08
Jerome Corsi was going to drop a hot potato. www.libertypost.org
cuhulin

RHF

Oct 7, 2008, 8:17:52 PM10/7/08
On Oct 7, 3:41 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
-was- The Truth about Neo-Commie Pals Barack Obama and William Ayers
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4589cf5a764b24ee

- Jerome Corsi was going to drop a hot potato.
www.libertypost.org
- cuhulin

Hot Potato . . . HOT POTATO !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBWQCHb95rg
.
Now that the VP Debate is Over It's Too Late to
Swap-Out Hillary Clinton for Joe Biden.
.
The Republican {Surrogates} Trash-and-Burn Machine
is now starting the Campaign of Truth {Lies} and Facts
{Distortions} about the nice mister Barack Hussein Obama
- - - dirty politics, Dirty Politics. DIRTY POLITICS !
.
"The Obama File" -facts about- Barack Hussein Obama II
http://www.theobamafile.com/
.
Plus "The Clintons" are 'secretly' out-there saying
I TOLD YOU SO ! ! ! {Double Hatchet-Job}
.
Video - Pastor James David Manning's Explains the
Circumstances of Barack Hussein Obama's Birth
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/248bb8827ca38a54
.
News Flash - Barack Hussein Obama Now Admits tot Dual Citizenship
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a8fe9a4c7022f868
.
Why Did 'Barry Soetoro' Change His Name to "Barack Hussein Obama"?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/22967d6e7da23bb3
.
Record Show Barack Hussein Obama Was Born-In
Not One Not Two -but- Three Different Hospitals ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/11d9ccec1ec0cc79
.
Barry Soetoro's -aka- Barack Hussein Obama's Dual Citizenship Disaster
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/288b60db640996d1
.
Barack "H" Obama Admits to working with William Ayers
a Member of the 1960s Domestic Terrorist Group
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70bcec13fb073aeb
The Weatherman Underground Organization [WUO]
which Bombed Washington and Killed Americans
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/04fce54d5f974d6c
.
'By-Law' {Technically} Barack "H" Obama a British Citizen;
a Kenyan Citizen; and a US Citizen -WOW- Triple Nationality ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/85336e9e682e3e44
.
Barack Obama Used an Indonesian Passport in 1981 at Age 20
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/451ae54f5ee7c677
.
Barack Obama Surrendered His US Citizenship to
Become an Indonesian Citizen in 1981 at Age 20 !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/85012748dd242863
.
It's Official Obama and the Democrats Talking Down
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c4b1c5543fc3183b
the US Economy are to Blame for US Financial Crisis
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fc53f26fd531f340
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/496145e8e40ca6d5
.
Follow-the-Money : Barack Hussein Obama II -to- Tony Resko
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/58b19b2d29a2646f
-to- Nadhmi Auchi the 'channeling' of Illegal Foreign Money into
the Obama Presidential Campaign. {Secret Loans -or- Bribes ?}
.
Follow-the-Money : New Revelations Involving Indicted
Obama Fundraiser Tony Rezko
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dc19e632174f5bc8
.
Barack Hussein Obama II's Birth Certificate
-remember- RatherGate {MemoGate}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a469ad85f76491b2
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2bb29c7f65a10e01
-note- The little 'question' of the Typewriter typeset not
matching up with what was used back in 1961
by the State of Hawaii - - - developing . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a99268ab915795a6
.
What About the "Missing Six Months or was it Two Years
that Barack & Michelle Obama spent Writing His Books
in Bali, Indonesia ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4624d022de0b3f0c
.
"OJ" Think About It By-Your-Definition :
The Democrat Party Presidential Ticket
is made-up of Two "Chicken-Hawks"
Barack Obama [D-IL] and Joe Biden [D-DE]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b9a7103e510f4c98
.
One-in-Ten [1:10] Americans 'Think' Barack "H" Obama is a Muslim
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1066e7eab54cd3a5
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4e43a868f8ea1d4b
.
Barack "H" Obama says- I Smoked That Dope
* NORMAL Supports O-Bomb-Da
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/83c4f5e2165f5dfb
.
Barack "H" Obama -advisor- Franklin Raines Cooked the
Books at Fannie Mae which was 19 Times Bigger than Enron
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ff36917b1e5be660
.
Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac PAYOLA :
Chris Dodd [D-CT and John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] and
Barack Hussein Obama II [D-IL]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e31d78b11285e8ae
.
The Shocking Video Barack "H" Obama
Does Not Want You To See !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b2da379314946626
.
Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :
Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christ
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9ba43c5710956c32
.
Barack Hussein Obama II : You Got To Like The Guy . . .
But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/8767b7a06b05ebab
.
Barack Hussein Obama II's "Race" Problem :
Dealing with the Reality of Black-and-White Racism in America
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/62b295420d8a6447
.
.
ok everyone get over white angst and
vote for the nice mister obama ~ RHF
.

boo-radley

Oct 7, 2008, 9:35:02 PM10/7/08
On Oct 7, 6:17 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac PAYOLA :
> Chris Dodd [D-CT and John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] and
> Barack Hussein Obama II [D-IL]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e31d78b11285e8ae
> .
> The Shocking Video Barack "H" Obama
> Does Not Want You To See !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b2da379314946626

> .
> Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :
> Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9ba43c5710956c32

> .
> Barack Hussein Obama II : You Got To Like The Guy . . .
> But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/8767b7a06...

> .
> Barack Hussein Obama II's "Race" Problem :

Rec radio shortwave ...LOL

RHF

Oct 9, 2008, 8:09:02 AM10/9/08

(OT) : 2008 Election News Flash :
McCain's AD Linking Barack Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

Have You Seen It ?

Do You Believe It ?

Barack "H" Obama Admits to working with William Ayers

a Member of the 1960s Domestic Terrorist Group The
Weatherman Underground [TWU] which Bombed

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70bcec13fb073aeb
.
Do You Really Know Barack Hussein Obama ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/690885dd719e37ff
* What Some People Are Saying About Barack Hussein Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/248bb8827ca38a54

.
"The Obama File" -facts about- Barack Hussein Obama II

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/22967d6e7da23bb3
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/288b60db640996d1

.
The Shocking Video Barack "H" Obama Does Not Want You To See !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b2da379314946626
.

The Republican {Surrogates} Trash-and-Burn Machine
is now starting the Campaign of Truth {Lies} and Facts
{Distortions} about the nice mister Barack Hussein Obama

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7b6514a9c23691a8
.
At Last The Real Barack "H" Obama Is Being Revealed !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6cea7ccb89f55583
.
In a Real Democracy You Do Not Exclude Half the People
From Voting because You 'Deam' {Judge} Them To Be {Unfit}
"Low Information" (STUPID) {TV Watching} Voters
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/324522d569073ff9
.
.
ok hello everyone get over white angst and

On Oct 7, 5:17 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> Top Recipients of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac PAYOLA :
> Chris Dodd [D-CT and John 'ff' Kerry [D-MA] and
> Barack Hussein Obama II [D-IL]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e31d78b11285e8ae
>  .
> The Shocking Video Barack "H" Obama

> Does Not Want You To See !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b2da379314946626

>  .
> Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :

> Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9ba43c5710956c32

>  .
> Barack Hussein Obama II : You Got To Like The Guy . . .

> But Will You Vote for Him ? ? ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.policy/msg/8767b7a06...

>  .
> Barack Hussein Obama II's "Race" Problem :

RHF

Oct 9, 2008, 9:01:04 PM10/9/08
BBC News McCain's AD -says- Obama Is 'Too Risky for America'
{Where Is The True Barack}
.
Obama's Attack ADs go un-questioned by the Liberral Media :
So John McCain AD -asks- Who Is Barack Obama ?
- and goes on to call- Barack Obama a Hypocrite !
http://www.queerty.com/mccain-ad-obama-a-hypocrite-20081007/
.

- On Oct 9, 5:09 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
- (OT) : 2008 Election News Flash :
- McCain's AD Linking Barack Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers
-
- Have You Seen It ?
-
- Do You Believe It ?
-
- Barack "H" Obama Admits to working with William Ayers
- a Member of the 1960s Domestic Terrorist Group The
- Weatherman Underground [TWU] which Bombed
- Washington and Killed Americans
-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/04fce54d5f974d6chttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70bcec13fb073aeb
-  .
- Do You Really Know Barack Hussein Obama ?
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/690885dd719e37ff
- * What Some People Are Saying About Barack Hussein Obama !
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/248bb8827ca38a54
-  .
- "The Obama File" -facts about- Barack Hussein Obama II
-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/22967d6e7da23bb3http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/288b60db640996d1
- .
- The Shocking Video Barack "H" Obama Does Not Want You To See !
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b2da379314946626
-  .
- The Republican {Surrogates} Trash-and-Burn Machine
- is now starting the Campaign of Truth {Lies} and Facts
- {Distortions} about the nice mister Barack Hussein Obama
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7b6514a9c23691a8
-  .
- At Last The Real Barack "H" Obama Is Being Revealed !
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6cea7ccb89f55583
-  .
- In a Real Democracy You Do Not Exclude Half the People
- From Voting because You 'Deam' {Judge} Them To Be {Unfit}
- "Low Information" (STUPID) {TV Watching} Voters
- http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/324522d569073ff9
-  .
-  .
- ok hello everyone get over white angst and
- vote for the nice mister obama ~ RHF
- .
-

> > the US Economy are to Blame for US Financial Crisishttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fc53f26fd531f3...

> >  .
> > Follow-the-Money : Barack Hussein Obama II -to- Tony Reskohttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/58b19b2d29a2646f
> > -to- Nadhmi Auchi the 'channeling' of Illegal Foreign Money into
> > the Obama Presidential Campaign. {Secret Loans -or- Bribes ?}
> >  .
> > Follow-the-Money : New Revelations Involving Indicted
> > Obama Fundraiser Tony Rezkohttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dc19e632174f5bc8
> >  .
> > Barack Hussein Obama II's Birth Certificate

> > -remember- RatherGate {MemoGate}http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a469ad85f76491...

> > -note- The little 'question' of the Typewriter typeset not
> > matching up with what was used back in 1961
> > by the State of Hawaii - - - developing . . .http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/a99268ab915795a6
> >  .
> > What About the "Missing Six Months or was it Two Years
> > that Barack & Michelle Obama spent Writing His Books
> > in Bali, Indonesia ?http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4624d022de0b3f0c
> >  .
> > "OJ" Think About It By-Your-Definition :
> > The Democrat Party Presidential Ticket
> > is made-up of Two "Chicken-Hawks"
> > Barack Obama [D-IL] and Joe Biden [D-DE]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b9a7103e510f4c98
> >  .

> > One-in-Ten [1:10] Americans 'Think' Barack "H" Obama is a Muslimhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1066e7eab54cd3...

Patriot Games

Oct 10, 2008, 6:20:02 PM10/10/08
On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:09:02 -0700 (PDT), RHF
<rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>(OT) : 2008 Election News Flash :
>McCain's AD Linking Barack Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers
>Have You Seen It ?

Yes.

>Do You Believe It ?

Yes.

RHF

Oct 10, 2008, 7:11:26 PM10/10/08
On Oct 10, 3:20 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:09:02 -0700 (PDT), RHF
>
> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >(OT) : 2008 Election News Flash :
- - McCain's AD Linking Barack Hussein Obama
- - to the Terrorist Bill Ayers
- - Have You Seen It ?

- Yes.

- - Do You Believe It ?

- Yes.

PG - See that was simple and easy.

My (RHF) Answer would have been :

Have You Seen It ? - YES

Do You Believe It ? - Yes - The Fact that at one time
they were 'associated' in the Past.

Should-it-Matter : NO -provided-that- Obama was
Candid and Honest about it at the start; when he
was initially questioned about it.
- - - Like OK here is the Story about my 'association'
with Bill Ayers . . . {Case Closed}

=BUT= Obama tried to Dodge the Public Facts
appeared to Stone-Wall the Facts {Cover-Up}

So the 'question' becomes : What Is Obama Hiding ?
[ -creating-doubt-fear- Do We Really Know Him ? ]

And the 'issue' becomes : Obama's Honesty and Candor.
[ -creating-doubt-fear- Can We Trust Him ? ]

obama - the truth will set you free - be free ~ RHF
.

michael

Oct 10, 2008, 7:39:45 PM10/10/08
Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
owns the media..why he's getting a pass.

Wake up Patriot Games.

"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 9:10:18 AM10/11/08
michael wrote:
> Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
> an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
> So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
> game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
> owns the media..why he's getting a pass.
>
> Wake up Patriot Games.

Obama gets press because he gets ratings. Period.

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 10:18:06 AM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 6:10 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> michael wrote:
> > Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
> > an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
> > So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
> > game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
> > owns the media..why he's getting a pass.
>
> > Wake up Patriot Games.

- Obama gets press because he gets ratings.  Period.

Dang Dave Are You _ _ _ _ _ [ Five Letter Word ]
.

Patriot Games

Oct 11, 2008, 12:37:56 PM10/11/08
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:11:26 -0700 (PDT), RHF
<rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>On Oct 10, 3:20 pm, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 05:09:02 -0700 (PDT), RHF
>> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>> >(OT) : 2008 Election News Flash :
>- - McCain's AD Linking Barack Hussein Obama
>- - to the Terrorist Bill Ayers
>- - Have You Seen It ?
>- Yes.
>- - Do You Believe It ?
>- Yes.
>
>PG - See that was simple and easy.
>- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>My (RHF) Answer would have been :
>Have You Seen It ? - YES
>Do You Believe It ? - Yes - The Fact that at one time
>they were 'associated' in the Past.
>Should-it-Matter : NO -provided-that- Obama was
>Candid and Honest about it at the start; when he
>was initially questioned about it.
>- - - Like OK here is the Story about my 'association'
>with Bill Ayers . . . {Case Closed}

Exactly correct.

>=BUT= Obama tried to Dodge the Public Facts
>appeared to Stone-Wall the Facts {Cover-Up}
>So the 'question' becomes : What Is Obama Hiding ?
>[ -creating-doubt-fear- Do We Really Know Him ? ]
>And the 'issue' becomes : Obama's Honesty and Candor.
>[ -creating-doubt-fear- Can We Trust Him ? ]

What Hussein bin Obama is hiding is a continuing working relationship
with Ayers on TWO Foundations, one was regarding education and another
regarding "community organizing." There is also the relationship with
Ayers as a supporter of his and ACORN.

But this is really an example of BAD Judgement. Obama's core base
would have no problem with his association with Ayers, they would have
no problem with his working to make local public education more
Euro-Socialist, and they would have no problem with doling out as much
free stuff to unemployed ghetto negros.

The problem is the Independents who will want to know WHY Obama
denounced Ayers' ACTIONS but never denounced the Ayers the MAN.

And the answer is Obama COULD NOT denounce the MAN because he DID have
a continuing relationship with him....

All of which left Hussein bin Obama in a position where LYING was his
ONLY recourse.

Patriot Games

Oct 11, 2008, 12:41:21 PM10/11/08
On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:39:45 -0700, "michael" <dvd...@bak.rr.com>
wrote:

>Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
>an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
>So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
>game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
>owns the media..why he's getting a pass.
>Wake up Patriot Games.

Obama linking McCain to the Keating Five is like a Life Magazine
Special Edition exposing the connection between cows and milk....

McCain linking Obama to Ayers is NEW and BLOCKBUSTER stuff.

And I'm pretty sure we have still not heard the whole story...

Patriot Games

Oct 11, 2008, 12:43:00 PM10/11/08

No. Obama gets a free pass on things like Ayers because most of the
press in in the tank for him.

ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC & CNN are all in the tank for Obama.

Mike C.

Oct 11, 2008, 12:45:59 PM10/11/08
"michael" <dvd...@bak.rr.com> wrote in message

> Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
> an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
> So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
> game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
> owns the media..why he's getting a pass.

The Keating stuff was brought up in response to McCain attacking Obama on
Ayers, not vice versa. But you, of course, being a Republican can't admit
anything honestly.

Mike C.

Oct 11, 2008, 12:47:41 PM10/11/08
"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message

It's not new, or blockbuseter. It registered a "ho-hum" during the
primaries, just as it's doing now.

> And I'm pretty sure we have still not heard the whole story...

Please keep hammering away at irrelevant crap. I'd like to see Obama with a
20pt lead in the polls by 11/4.

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 1:15:49 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 9:45 am, "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote:
> "michael" <dvd...@bak.rr.com> wrote in message

> > Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
> > an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
> > So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
> > game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
> > owns the media..why he's getting a pass.
>
> The Keating stuff was brought up in response to McCain attacking Obama on
> Ayers, not vice versa.

- But you, of course, being a Republican
- can't admit anything honestly.

MC - I can 'honestly' admit to being a Registered Voter.
{ and there is an acorn of truth in that ;-}

count every vote : voting - just do it ~ RHF
.
.
The Questions -was- McCain's AD Linking Barack

Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers :

Have You Seen It ?

Do You Believe It ?

(OT) : 2008 Election News Flash : McCain's AD Linking

Barack Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7404bfba13e68046
.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 2:03:42 PM10/11/08
Patriot Games wrote:
> ...would have

> no problem with his working to make local public education more
> Euro-Socialist...

Watch it; the Euro-Socialists have a higher quality of life than us TV
hillbillies here in America.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 2:06:25 PM10/11/08

Tank? What tank?

TV stations play what their viewers want to watch. If you want news,
look elsewhere.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 2:09:44 PM10/11/08

And the Keating scandal involves runaway financial collapse, wiped out
retirement plans, etc., so it's a little more relevant than someone who
blew up a ladies room in the Pentagon back in the "'60s".

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 2:11:09 PM10/11/08
Can you produce a photo of Ayers and Obama together? Surely if they
were tight there'd be photos.

Bernard Peters

Oct 11, 2008, 4:45:32 PM10/11/08

All these are owned by huge republican't companies. The problem is that
the republican't party has burned so many bridges and are trying to get
by with so much falsehood that it's near impossible to cover up the
obvious without loosing faith of viewers, which of course is how the
networks make money.

FoKKKs news network has lost all validity that it's only quoted when it
makes outrageous claims. Allot of carriers have been ruined there.

dxAce

Oct 11, 2008, 4:52:46 PM10/11/08

Bernard Peters wrote:

'careers'

Thanks for sharing, and by all means keep working towards that GED.

NoBama!

Brenda Ann

Oct 11, 2008, 4:59:07 PM10/11/08

"Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote in message

If he can pull that off, he may win the election by as much as 2%. I've a
feeling that the polls do not represent anything close to reality, just as
the exit polls did not in the last election. People have started to get wise
to the way polls work, and are telling pollsters anything BUT what they
really feel.

Crash

Oct 11, 2008, 6:00:17 PM10/11/08

in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
In <gcqlbh$pm8$1...@registered.motzarella.org>
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:47:41 -0400, Mike C. said about:
Re: (OT) : 2008 Election News Flash : McCain's AD Linking Barack

Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

> "Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:39:45 -0700, "michael" <dvd...@bak.rr.com>
> > wrote:
> >>Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
> >>an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
> >>So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
> >>game.

Oh reallY???????

FactCheck.org on McCain/Palin's Wm Ayers ads

"New details have recently come to light, but
nothing Obama said previously has been shown
to be false."

Fact check: McCain campaign's William Ayers ad
Dallas Morning News, TX - 7 hours ago
FactCheck.org took a look at John McCain campaign's new ad
attacking Barack Obama and his association with 1960s radical
Wiliam Ayers. ...

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/10/fact-check-mccain-campaigns-wi.html
FactCheck.org took a look at John McCain campaign's new ad
attacking Barack Obama and his association with 1960s radical
Wiliam Ayers. It found the ad had false and misleading attacks.

===========

www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

"He Lied" About Bill Ayers?
October 10, 2008
McCain cranks out some false and misleading
attacks on Obama's connection to a 1960s radical.

Summary
In a TV ad, McCain says Obama "lied" about his association with
William Ayers, a former bomb-setting, anti-war radical from the
1960s and '70s. We find McCain's claim to be groundless.
New details have recently come to light, but nothing Obama
said previously has been shown to be false.

In a Web ad and in repeated attacks from the stump, McCain
describes the two as associates, and Palin claims they "pal
around" together. But so far as is known, their relationship was
never very close. An Obama spokesman says they last saw each
other in a chance encounter on the street more than a year ago.

McCain says in an Internet ad that the two "ran a radical
'education' foundation" in Chicago.
But the supposedly "radical" group was supported by a
Republican governor and included on its board prominent local
civic leaders, including one former Nixon administration official
who has given $1,500 to McCain's campaign this year.
Education Week says the group's work "reflected mainstream
thinking" among school reformers. The group was the Chicago
Annenberg Challenge, started by a $49 million grant from the
Annenberg Foundation, which was established by the publisher
Walter Annenberg, a prominent Republican whose widow, Leonore, is
a contributor to the McCain campaign.

(FactCheck.org, which is nonpartisan, also receives funding from
the Annenberg Foundation. But we are in no way connected to the
Chicago Annenberg Challenge, which finished its work long before
we came into being in late 2003.)

For full details, please read on to our Analysis section.

Analysis

Sen. John McCain has dialed up his attacks on Sen. Barack Obama's
past association with former Weather Underground activist Bill
Ayers. He released a 30-second TV spot Oct. 10 claiming Obama
"lied" about Ayers.
A day earlier he announced a 90-second Internet ad claiming
that Obama and Ayers "ran a radical education foundation
together" and suggesting Obama was being untruthful.

Groundless, False, Dubious

We find McCain's accusation that
Obama "lied" to be groundless.
It is true that recently released records show half a dozen or so
more meetings between the two men than were previously known, but
Obama never denied working with Ayers.

Other claims are seriously misleading.
The education project described in the Web ad, far from being
"radical," had the support of the Republican governor and was run
by a board that included prominent local leaders, including one
Republican who has donated $1,500 to McCain's campaign this year.

The project is described by Education Week as reflecting
"mainstream thinking" about school reform.

Despite the newly released records, there's still no evidence of
a deep or strong "friendship" with Ayers, a former radical
anti-war protester whose actions in the 1960s and '70s Obama has
called "detestable" and "despicable."

Even the description of Ayers as a "terrorist" is a matter of
interpretation. Setting off bombs can fairly be described as
terrorism even when they are intended to cause only property
damage, which is what Ayers has admitted doing in his youth.
But for nearly three decades since, Ayers has lived the
relatively quiet life of an educator. It would be correct to call
him a "former terrorist," and an "unapologetic" one at that. But
if McCain means the word "terrorist" to invoke images of 9/11,
he's being misleading; Ayers is no Osama bin Laden now, and never
was.

Who's Misleading?

McCain is not accurate when he says as he does in the Web ad
"When their relationship became an issue, Obama just responded,
'This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood.' " McCain is using
the same line in personal appearances, too.

Obama never said Ayers was "just" a guy in the neighborhood. The
quote is from a Democratic primary debate on April 16 in
Philadelphia, and Obama actually was more forthcoming than McCain
lets on. Obama specifically acknowledged working together with
Ayers on a charitable board, and didn't deny getting some early
political support from him.

"Pal Around"

The first to begin using the new line of attack against Obama was
McCain's running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin, after a lengthy article
appeared Oct. 3 in the New York Times about Obama and Ayers:

Palin, Oct. 5: Our opponents see America as imperfect
enough to pal around with terrorists who would bomb
their own country.

She's repeated the charge again and again at different campaign
stops since then, citing the Times.
What the Times article actually says, however, is this:
"[T]he two men do not appear to have been close. Nor has Mr.
Obama ever expressed sympathy for the radical views and actions
of Mr. Ayers."
The Times says its review of documents and interviews with key
players "suggest" that Obama "has played down his contacts with
Ayers," but describes their paths as having crossed
"sporadically" since their first meeting in 1995.

And far from palling around with Ayers, the two haven't spoken by
phone or exchanged e-mail messages since Obama came to the Senate
in January 2005, according to an Obama spokesman. He said the two
last saw each other more than a year ago, when they accidentally
met on the street in their Hyde Park neighborhood.

Stormy Weather, Underground

Bill Ayers' notoriety dates from the radical, anti-Vietnam War
group he helped to start in 1969, splintering off from the
activist Students for a Democratic Society. The members of the
new group, the Weather Underground, favored shows of violence to
further their cause. On March 6, 1970, though, three of them blew
themselves up in a Greenwich Village townhouse during a
bomb-making session gone badly awry. Ayers and his fellow
Weathermen, as they were called, soon dropped out of sight.

Barack Obama, who was born Aug. 4, 1961, was 8 years old at the
time.

The Weather Underground continued setting off bombs, including
one in a men's lavatory in the Capitol building in 1971 and
another in a women's restroom in the Pentagon in 1972. Nobody was
killed, due to evacuation warnings the Weathermen sent out in
advance.

After the Vietnam War ended, the group's activities petered out.
In 1980 Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, another member, surfaced and
turned themselves in to police. Because of illegal federal
wiretaps, pending charges against Ayers for allegedly inciting a
riot and conspiring to bomb government sites had been dropped.
Dohrn pleaded guilty to separate charges of aggravated battery
and jumping bail; she was fined $1,500 and given three years'
probation. Ayers and Dohrn, who had had two children together
while in hiding, married in 1982.

Several other Weather Underground alums, including Kathy Boudin,
along with some members of a group calling itself the Black
Liberation Army, were involved in a bungled 1981 robbery of a
Brinks truck in Nanuet, N.Y., in which a security guard and two
policemen were killed. Ayers and Dohrn have never been publicly
tied to the incident, which took place after they had turned
themselves in. Dohrn was jailed for seven months for refusing to
provide a handwriting sample to the grand jury investigating it.

Dohrn is now a clinical associate professor of law at
Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago. Ayers is a
professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
Locally, Ayers' radical past hasn't been much of an issue.
Chicago Sun-Times columnist Lynn Sweet wrote last spring that it
"was no big deal, or any deal, to any local political reporters
or to the editorial boards of the Sun-Times or [Chicago]
Tribune." Ayers was named a Chicago citizen of the year in 1997
for his efforts in the field of education.

In Chicago, Ayers is seen less as a "terrorist" and more as a
prodigal son of the local establishment....

===========end quote
.......cont....more of the same:

CONCLUSION:

Regarding Truth, is appears that
McCain - Palin are as reliable as Bush.

"Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me."

Ready to play the fool four more years?

> Please keep hammering away at irrelevant crap. I'd like to see Obama with a
> 20pt lead in the polls by 11/4.

Look, there's a part of me that honestly LIKES someone
like Palin. I meet SARAH PALINS EVERY DAY. But I
wouldn't want the hair dresser at the local Super Cuts
to suddenly be President of the United States.

Billy Burpelson

Oct 11, 2008, 6:17:59 PM10/11/08
Brenda Ann wrote:

> If he can pull that off, he may win the election by as much as 2%. I've a
> feeling that the polls do not represent anything close to reality, just as
> the exit polls did not in the last election.

I hate to be cynical, but have you at least considered that the exit
polls may have been correct -- until the election(s) got stolen.

From Beloved Leader Joe Stalin: "He who casts the ballot controls
nothing; he who counts the ballots controls everything".

This country has been sending people overseas to monitor -their-
elections. After the last two elections here, a legitimate question
might be "Who is monitoring -our- election"?

Crash

Oct 11, 2008, 6:21:16 PM10/11/08

in alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,
In <ark1f4hhcl2rhon9j...@4ax.com>
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:37:56 -0400, Patriot Games said about:
Re: (OT) : 2008 Election News Flash : McCain's AD Linking Barack
Hussein Obama to the Terrorist Bill Ayers

> On Fri, 10 Oct 2008, RHF
> <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >On Oct 10, 3:20 pm, Patriot Games wrote:

> >> On Thu, 9 Oct 2008, RHF wrote:

> >=BUT= Obama tried to Dodge the Public Facts
> >appeared to Stone-Wall the Facts {Cover-Up}
> >So the 'question' becomes : What Is Obama Hiding ?
> >[ -creating-doubt-fear- Do We Really Know Him ? ]
> >And the 'issue' becomes : Obama's Honesty and Candor.
> >[ -creating-doubt-fear- Can We Trust Him ? ]
>
> What Hussein bin Obama is hiding is a continuing working relationship
> with Ayers on TWO Foundations, one was regarding education and another
> regarding "community organizing." There is also the relationship with
> Ayers as a supporter of his and ACORN.

you GULLIBLE fools.

===========

www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

Analysis

Groundless, False, Dubious

Who's Misleading?

"Pal Around"

CONCLUSION:

Sarah Palin says rant:
> " You know there are only, what, 26 days to go. We gotta
> start getting answers to these questions that are paramount here so that
> voters have a choice in front of them that is based on truthfulness and
> candor. They deserve it."

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 6:33:48 PM10/11/08

Ohio was stolen. Proven fact.

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 6:38:24 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 11:03 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Patriot Games wrote:
> > ...would have
> > no problem with his working to make local public education more
> > Euro-Socialist...

- Watch it;
- the Euro-Socialists have a higher quality of life
- than us TV hillbillies here in America.

Dave - 'us' speak for yourself Dave.

This is the 21st Century and I am a . . .
HDTV Mountain William - tivo that ~ RHF
.

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 6:48:57 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 1:45 pm, Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:43:00 -0400, Patriot Games wrote:
> >>Obama gets press because he gets ratings.  Period.
>
> > No. Obama gets a free pass on things like Ayers because most of the
> > press in in the tank for him.
>
> > ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC & CNN are all in the tank for Obama.
>
> All these are owned by huge republican't companies. The problem is that
> the republican't party has burned so many bridges and are trying to get
> by with so much falsehood that it's near impossible to cover up the
> obvious without loosing faith of viewers, which of course is how the
> networks make money.

D'Oh! - Aren't All Huge {Successful} Companies
owned by Republicans ?

> FoKKKs news network has lost all validity that it's only quoted when it
> makes outrageous claims. Allot of carriers have been ruined there.

Ah there we go again with the KKK This and the
KKK That - Here a KKK There a KKK Everywhere
a KKK - - - The Obamanation sure does like to
start Screaming K K K

oK oK oK we heard ya ~ RHF
.

John Barnard

Oct 11, 2008, 8:30:03 PM10/11/08
That's an excellent point. The % difference may be higher than you think
as the phone pollsters can only go for the people with landlines - they
do not account for the cell-only crowds (approx. 20% of households).
That group tends to be younger and leans toward Obama. As always, there
are more confounding things to enter the picture and it can be extremely
difficult to say what is the real picture. But at this point in time,
the average numbers from a wide variety of pollsters, puts Obama roughly
8% points ahead. Even some of the Republican sites are giving Obama
anywhere from 277 - 364 EVs (yeah, it's a large range!).

JB

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 8:46:25 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 3:17 pm, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
> Brenda Ann wrote:
> > If he can pull that off, he may win the election by as much as 2%.  I've a
> > feeling that the polls do not represent anything close to reality, just as
> > the exit polls did not in the last election.

- I hate to be cynical, but have you at least considered
- that the exit polls may have been correct -- until the
- election(s) got stolen.

BB - OMG - It's A Conspiracy All Over Again
http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/its-a-conspiracy.jpg
already rolling out the excuses -if- obama loses

keep dreaming little 'acorn' ~ RHF

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 8:48:06 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 1:59 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:

- - "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com> wrote in message
- - Please keep hammering away at irrelevant crap.
- - I'd like to see Obama with a 20pt lead in the polls by 11/4.

- If he can pull that off, he may win the election by
- as much as 2%.

Barack Hussein Obama II and the Wilder or Bradley Effect . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4cdf37067cc76c5d

Obama's Polling Lead is claimed to be 11% so figure
that 'translates' to about 3.3% of the Popular Vote
-but- Obama/Biden get 301 Electoral College Votes
to McCain/Palin's 237 Electoral College Votes
which is a 'delta' of 64 Votes ~12%

Barack Husssein Obama II could Win with a Significant Margin-of-
Victory
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4b7e87c07baef3c0

2008 Election Politics - The Secret to a Democrat Party
Winning Ticket in 2008 : Overcoming the Black -versus-
Feminist Dilemma
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ca6c96fca3ce14d1

- I've a feeling that the polls do not represent anything
- close to reality,

Yes since Race is a Factor "Irrational Reality" for a
small percentage [<10%]of White Voters; and an
Imposed Reality for many/most of Black Voters*.
* Note a Natural Outcome of being a Minority Group
resulting in Greater Group Identification and Ethno
Cohesiveness.

- just as the exit polls did not in the last election.

Bad Questions and/or Bad Pollsters -equal- Bad Results.

- People have started to get wise to the way polls work,
- and are telling pollsters anything BUT what they really feel.

Now that is True and those same people will be Laughing
all the way home once they get out of the Pollsters sight.

The American Citizen's Right to a "Secret Ballot" -versus-
The Presses' In-Your-Face Exit Polls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot

1 - Some People Just Love to Lie* to the Exit Pollers.
Jerk the Jerks-Off for Getting-In Your Private Bussiness
[ Cause it is supposed to be a "Secret Ballot" without
Big Brother or Uber-Party or Mega Media looking over
your Shoulder and Getting-In-Your-Face. ]
* It's Good for a Laugh on the Jerks all the way home.

2 - Others when They have a Camera & Mic shoved
In-Their-Face are too 'embarrassed' to say who They
really Voted For : Not Wanting to be Questioned by
the Exit Poller; and may be even Called a Racist by
the Exit Poller : Amounts to "Voter Intimidation" of
all other Voters in hearing range that are going to
the Polling Place.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_intimidation

3 - The especially good 'trick' is to do the Entrance
Poll 'On-the-Way-In' prior to the Voter actually Voting :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrance_poll
* Get In-the-Voter's Face and Ask Them Who They
are 'going' to be Voting For; and If They say the
wrong name.
* Then Ask Them in a LOUD Voice :
? Why They Will Not Be Voting For Abc Xyz ?
? Is It Because of His Race ? / Her Sex ?
- - - followed-up-by - - -
? Are You A Racist ? / ? Are You A Sexist ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_intimidation

4 - Remember the Voter has the Right to say . . .
It's None of Your Business. {Get Out-of-My Face :o}

5 - TIP - Vote By Mail and Avoid the Exit Polls ;;-)

and with that i will exit ~ RHF
.

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 8:49:14 PM10/11/08

- Ohio was stolen.  Proven fact.

Prove It !

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 8:53:47 PM10/11/08

- Can you produce a photo of Ayers and Obama together?
- Surely if they were tight there'd be photos.

Dave You Want Photos : Here You Go

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Title : Dave Is Now On-the-Air
.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 9:03:40 PM10/11/08
RHF wrote:

> D'Oh! - Aren't All Huge {Successful} Companies
> owned by Republicans ?

Ask Warren Buffet.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 9:09:12 PM10/11/08

This is a fact: On November 2, 2004, in the State of Ohio, 239,127 votes
for President of the United States were dumped, rejected, blocked, lost
and left to rot uncounted.

And not just anyone's vote. Dive into the electoral dumpster and these
"spoiled" votes have a very dark color indeed.

In another life, I taught statistics. And these statistics stank: the
raw data tells us that if you are a Black voter, the chance of you
losing your vote to technical errors in voting machinery is 900% higher
than if you were a white voter.

Any guesses as to whom those African-Americans chose for president on
those junked ballots? Check Ohio's racial demographics, do the numbers,
and there it is: Kerry won Ohio. And that, too, is a fact. A fact that
could not get reported in the USA.

But the shoplifting of those votes in Ohio was just the tip of the
theft-berg. November 2, 2004 was a national ballot-box bonfire. In
total, over three million votes (3,600,380 to be exact) were
cast—marked, punched, pulled—YET NEVER COUNTED. I'm not talking about
the Ukraine or Uganda. I'm talking about the United States of America
"with liberty and justice for all."

Well, not "all." The nine-to-one Black-to-White ballot spoilage rate is
a national statistic—not just an Ohio trick. Last year, I flew to New
Mexico to investigate the 33,981 cast but not counted ballots of that
state in the 2004 race. George Bush "won" New Mexico by 5,988 votes. Or
did he? I calculated that, of the all the ballots rejected and
"spoiled," 89% were cast by voters of color. Who won New Mexico? Kerry
won—or he would have, if they had counted the ballots.

But they didn't count them. And that was deliberate. It's in the plan.
It's the program. And the program for 2008 is simple. Two million
ballots were cast but not counted in the 2000 race. (Over half, 54%,
were cast by African-American.) In 2004, the GOP kicked it up to THREE
million. Get ready, these guys aim high: "four in '06" and "five in '08"
looks to be their game plan.

How will they pile up five million un-voters in 2008? Let's start with
the three million "disappeared" of 2004:

Step 1: "Spoiling" ballots—1,389,231 of them. In the vote-count game,
these are called "undervotes" and "overvotes." You can recognize these
lost ballots by their hanging chads, punch cards without punches (an
Ohio specialty), paper ballots eaten by scanners, and touch screens that
didn't know you touched them.

Step 2: Rejecting "provisional ballots"-- 1,090,729 in this pile. Voters
finding themselves at the "wrong" precinct, or wrongly "scrubbed" from
voter rolls get these back-of-the-bus ballots first inaugurated in 2002.
In '04, provisional ballots were passed out like candy to voters in the
poorest precincts. They handed them out—then threw them away—one million
dumped in all. In Ohio, Republican Secretary of State Kenneth Blackwell
changed state rules, allowing him to toss out the ballots of legal
voters who cast ballots in the wrong precinct although these citizens
were told their vote would count after confirming their registration.

Step 3: Not counting absentee ballots—526,420 of them. At least, that's
what we figure from official stats. But it's anyone's guess how many
mailed-in votes were dumped. (However, in one case, in Palm Beach,
Florida, Jeb Bush's candidate for Elections Supervisor, Theresa LaPore,
counted more absentee votes than absentee ballots mailed in. Not the
brightest bulb in the vote-fix biz, that Theresa.)

Step 4: Scrub'm, Purge'm, Block'm. These are the voters who never got to
vote at all. This group includes those who found their registrations
were never entered on the voter rolls. In Ohio, about one-fourth of
those registered by Jesse Jackson's 2004 voter drive, found their
registrations delayed beyond the election date or lost.

Add to this un-voter group, those who were wrongly "scrubbed" from
registries as "felons." For example, there was Bernice Kines, purged in
Florida in 2004 because she was convicted of a felony on July 31, 2009.
I repeat: 2009. There was something especially odd about the Ohio felon
purge: ex-cons are ALLOWED to vote in that state, Mr. Blackwell.

How many lost their chance to vote by scrubbing, purging and blocking?
That's anyone's guess, but one million would not be an unfair
estimate—and that's not included in the 3.6 million tally of ballots
uncounted.

Was it deliberate? Oh my God, yes. I'd like you to take a look at the
"caging" lists the Republican National Committee concocted to challenge
voters with "suspect" addresses. It included page after page of
African-American soldiers, like one Randall Prausa, shipped overseas.
Mission accomplished, Mr. President?

And there's some new tricks for these old dogs. For the 2006 and 2008,
the GOP is pushing new Voter ID requirements. Your signature won't be
good enough anymore.

What's wrong with the new ID laws? This: in the 2004 election, 300,000
voters were turned away from the polls for "wrong" ID. For example, in
the "Little Texas" counties in New Mexico, if your voter registration
included a middle initial but your driver's license had none, you were
kicked out of the polling station. Funny, but they only seemed to ask
Hispanic voters. We should see the number of voters rejected for ID to
quintuple by 2008 based on the new "voting reform" laws recently passed
in several states.

Also, coming to a polling station near you: more caging lists, scrub
lists, ID challenge lists and more. Exactly why do you think they are
compiling those "War on Terror" and War on Immigration databases? Behind
the 2000 felon purge lists and behind the 2004 caging lists were
databases from the same companies that now have those homeland security
contracts. Are they saving us from Osama—or from Democrats?

I wish I could give you a book on a page, because information is our
weapon: Turn on the lights and the cockroaches scatter. That's why I'm
asking you to read RFK's article on the Theft of Ohio—and GET ANGRY.
Then read, "Armed Madhouse: & The Scheme to Steal '08"—AND GET READY.

**********
BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast is author of ARMED MADHOUSE:
Who's Afraid of Osama Wolf?, The Scheme to Steal 'O8, No Child's Behind
Left and other Dispatches from the Front Lines of the Class War—out
Tuesday. Or order it at www.ArmedMadhouse.com

Telamon

Oct 11, 2008, 9:25:04 PM10/11/08
In article <Y6cIk.5143$eB2....@newsfe19.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
wrote:

< SNIP >

> BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast

I'm not impressed. Not even a little bit.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Oct 11, 2008, 9:27:02 PM10/11/08
In article <Y6cIk.5143$eB2....@newsfe19.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
wrote:

< SNIP >

I'm sorry about the crosspost. Please drop RRS from the news group
header. Thanks.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Oct 11, 2008, 10:02:46 PM10/11/08
On Oct 11, 6:09 pm, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>
> > - Ohio was stolen.  Proven fact.
>
> > Prove It !
>
> This is a fact: On November 2, 2004, in the State of Ohio, 239,127 votes
> for President of the United States were dumped, rejected, blocked, lost
> and left to rot uncounted.
>
> And not just anyone's vote. Dive into the electoral dumpster and these
> "spoiled" votes have a very dark color indeed.

- In another life, I taught statistics.
- And these statistics stank: the raw data tells us that
- if you are a Black voter, the chance of you losing
- your vote to technical errors in voting machinery
- is 900% higher than if you were a white voter.

Dave -d'oh- Most major Urban Centers are Democrat Party
Strong Holds with large "Black Voter" Populations -so- One
Must Conclude that the Democrat Party's Own Voting Machines
are the Ones that are Losing the Votes of Black Voters in
those Cities/Metros.

The Nasty Truth About the Democrat Party Controlled Voting Machines.
* Machines that are Bought by the Democrat Registrar
of Voters and/or Democrat Controlled Voting Commission
* Ballot Designed by the the Democrat Registrar of Voters
and/or Democrat Controlled Voting Commission
* Poll Workers Hired by the Democrat Registrar of Voters
and/or Democrat Controlled Voting Commission
* Counted by by the Democrat Registrar of Voters and/or
Democrat Controlled Voting Commission
* Results Reported by the Democrat Registrar of Voters
and/or Democrat Controlled Voting Commission
BUT IT IS ALL THE REPUBLICANS FAULT !

Point-of-Fact : There were more Dropped {Un-Counted} Votes
in Chicago in 2000 then in all of Florida. Count Every Vote
Even In Chicago -ps- Chicago If Neccessary Count Them Twice.

please forgive any technical errors in this post ;;-} ~ RHF
.

> Tuesday. Or order it atwww.ArmedMadhouse.com- Hide quoted text -

rhf...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2008, 10:10:43 PM10/11/08
And I resent the hell out of all you who are attacking me for being
one! Yes I am a conservative small government Republican.

And yes I have always voted to place in power individuals who insured
that you, the hard working taxpayer who paid for my existence, never
received the gravy train of benefits and job security I received for
32 years as a government bureaucrat.

And no I will not apologize for asking you to pony up $700,000,000,000
to rescue my generous government pension which my 401k stock portfolio
is tied into.

And yes I am a fervent free market survival of the fittest capitalist.
But this taxpayer bailout is different because it involves me and my
stock portfolio.

And no that doesn't make me a hypocrite because I am just looking out
for me and my family. All my adult life me and my family have enjoyed
a very comfortable lifestyle courtesy of you the taxpayer and we
deserve to continue to do so.

Enough said. Case closed. I win.

As always I'm just another plain old Mister-Know-It-All !
Retired, Healthy and Free ! -Hey- That's Me :o) ~ RHF
Click on my profile to find out more about me, aren't I something!

Roy

Government Employee Benefits

Federal workers enjoy top-flight benefits

http://usgovinfo.about.com/blbenefits.htm

Working for the Federal Government - Benefits
Federal government employees enjoy a wide range of "family-friendly"
benefits that go far beyond insurance and retirement. Each agency is
free to offer its own benefits package. The following is a sample of
the benefits available to permanent Federal employee.

* Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS): http://www.opm.gov/retire/index.htm
Benefits based on amount of service and salary history.

* Thrift Savings Plan (TSP): http://www.tsp.gov/
Multiple investment options similar to a 401(k) plan.

* Social Security: http://www.ssa.gov
Credit earned while working with the Government. Retirement
benefits, disability protection, and survivor protection.

* Medicare - Part A: http://www.medicare.gov
Available to you at no cost at age 65.

* Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHB):
http://www.opm.gov/insure/health/index.asp
No waiting periods, required medical exam, or age/physical
condition restrictions.

* Federal Employees Group Life Insurance (FEGLI):
http://www.opm.gov/insure/life/index.htm
Group term life insurance - Basic life insurance and three
options (Standard, Additional, and Family).

* Leave and Holidays: http://www.opm.gov/oca/index.htm
13 days sick leave each year; 13, 20, or 26 days of vacation
leave each year, depending on years of service; 10 days paid holiday
each year.

* Family Friendly Flexibilities: http://www.opm.gov/oca/leave/index.htm
Flexible Work Schedules; Telecommuting; Family Friendly Leave
Policies; Employee Assistance Program (EAP); Part-Time & Job Sharing
Positions; Child & Elder Care Resources Adoption Information/
Incentives; Child Support Services.

* Work/Life Programs: http://www.opm.gov.ehs.eappage.asp
Every Federal agency has an Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
which has a goal to restore employees to full productivity. More
specifically, the EAP provides free, confidential short term
counseling to identify the employee's problem and, when appropriate,
make a referral to an outside organization, facility, or program that
can assist the employee in resolving his or her problem.

* Recruitment Bonus: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/html/recbonfs.htm
Lump-sum bonus to newly appointed employees for difficult-to-
fill positions. Up to 25% of basic pay may be paid prior to employee
entering on duty. Service agreement with repayment plan if service
time not fulfilled.

* Relocation Bonus: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/html/relbonfs.htm
Lump-sum bonus for difficult-to-fill position in a different
commuting area; up to 25% of basic pay. Service agreement with
repayment plan if service time not fulfilled.

* Retention Allowance: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/html/retallfs.htm
Continuing payment to retain departing employees; up to 25% of
basic pay.

* Incentive Awards: http://www.opm.gov/perform/honorawd.htm
Monetary; Time off; Honorary; Non-monetary

* Employee Development: http://www.opm.gov/hrd/index.htm
Career Resource Centers; Training Opportunities

* Supportive of Community Service: http://www.opm.gov/cfc/index.htm
Annual Combined Federal Campaign

* Inter-agency Transfers: www.usajobs.opm.gov/EI5.asp
Transfer from one Federal agency/position to another without a
break in service.

* Student Loan Repayment: http://www.opm.gov/oca/pay/studentloan/
Permits agencies to repay the student loans of Federal
employees; used at the discretion of the agency.

* Long Term Care Insurance Program: http://www.ltcfeds.com
John Hancock and MetLife formed Long Term Care Partners, a
jointly owned new company exclusively dedicated to serving the long
term care insurance needs of the Federal Family.

* Tuition Assistance: http://www.opm.gov/wrkfam/html/FAS.asp
Tuition assistance is money offered to Federal employees to help
pay for their classes when it is part of their training and it
directly relates to the employees'/students official duties.

Dave

Oct 11, 2008, 10:36:04 PM10/11/08
Telamon wrote:
> In article <Y6cIk.5143$eB2....@newsfe19.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
> wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>
>> BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast
>
> I'm not impressed. Not even a little bit.

Trained as a Forensic Accountant. His dad worked at the Camaro plant in
Van Nuys.

Message has been deleted

Telamon

Oct 12, 2008, 12:01:19 AM10/12/08
In article <oodIk.6397$eB2....@newsfe19.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
wrote:

> Telamon wrote:
> > In article <Y6cIk.5143$eB2....@newsfe19.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
> > wrote:
> >
> > < SNIP >
> >
> >> BBC investigative reporter Greg Palast
> >
> > I'm not impressed. Not even a little bit.
> >

> Trained as a Forensic Accountant.

He must have gotten a "C".

> His dad worked at the Camaro plant in Van Nuys.

And probably hates his son.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce

Oct 12, 2008, 5:02:42 AM10/12/08

Dave wrote:

It's always so funny when your candidate (Liberal/Democrat/Marxist) WINS, there
is no cheating, no theft, etc. But when they LOSE, all hell breaks loose!

Boggling.

Dave

Oct 12, 2008, 10:21:39 AM10/12/08
dxAce wrote:

> It's always so funny when your candidate (Liberal/Democrat/Marxist) WINS, there
> is no cheating, no theft, etc. But when they LOSE, all hell breaks loose!
>
> Boggling.

If a Democrat wins, it'll only be because he got enough of a margin to
overcome the attempts by the GOP to suppress the poor vote.

Patriot Games

Oct 12, 2008, 10:26:21 AM10/12/08

I'm seeing a rash of no-body posts again....

No, Euro-Socialists DO NOT have a "higher quality of life" as has been
proven time and time again.

Patriot Games

Oct 12, 2008, 10:37:33 AM10/12/08
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:06:25 +0000, Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Tank? What tank?
> TV stations play what their viewers want to watch.

Not really.

Both MSNBC and CNN are recent examples of the balance between Being in
the Tank and making money.

Making money is simple. You air some programming (specials,
documentaries, etc.), you choose what news to cover and what news not
to cover, and eventually you get your Ratings from Neilsen and others.
The HIGHER your Ratings the MORE you can charge for Advertising and
the MORE MONEY you make.

CNN is a Leftist, anti-war, pro-Arab operation, BUT they like making
money. So they have fluctuated between near Center and then Left
trying to find a balance without chasing off too many viewers.

MSNBC is an ultra-Left operation that is bankrolled by NBC which is
bankrolled by the non-News portions of NBC which is bankrolled by GE.
They gave up on making money about a year ago, and their Ratings show
it.

>If you want news, look elsewhere.

99% of Americans get their news from ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN or Fox
(or an affiliate, or an affiliate radio station).

Patriot Games

Oct 12, 2008, 10:38:37 AM10/12/08
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:45:32 -0500, Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang>
wrote:

> All these are owned by huge republican't companies.

Cite?

Patriot Games

Oct 12, 2008, 10:39:42 AM10/12/08
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 12:47:41 -0400, "Mike C." <n0b...@n0where.com>
wrote:

>"Patriot Games" <Pat...@America.Com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:39:45 -0700, "michael" <dvd...@bak.rr.com>
>> wrote:
>>>Patriot Games. Yes I believe it. Just few weeks ago. Obama presented
>>>an ad..linking McCain to The Keating five. Which he was cleared.
>>>So its fair McCain presented an ad Obama is linked to Bill Ayers. Fair
>>>game. Do you think Obama should be untouched by the media? Obama
>>>owns the media..why he's getting a pass.
>>>Wake up Patriot Games.
>> Obama linking McCain to the Keating Five is like a Life Magazine
>> Special Edition exposing the connection between cows and milk....
>> McCain linking Obama to Ayers is NEW and BLOCKBUSTER stuff.
>It's not new, or blockbuseter. It registered a "ho-hum" during the
>primaries, just as it's doing now.
>> And I'm pretty sure we have still not heard the whole story...
>Please keep hammering away at irrelevant crap. I'd like to see Obama with a
>20pt lead in the polls by 11/4.

So would I.....................

RHF

Oct 12, 2008, 10:53:02 AM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 7:21 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - dxAce wrote:
- - It's always so funny when your candidate
- - (Liberal/Democrat/Marxist) WINS, there
- - is no cheating, no theft, etc. But when they LOSE,
- - all hell breaks loose!
- - Boggling.

- Dave -wrote-
- If a Democrat wins, it'll only be because he got
- enough of a margin to overcome the attempts
- by the GOP to suppress the poor vote.
.
acorn, {phony registered voters}
http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html
.
Acorn. {Fraudulent Votes}
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/17/acorn-watch-1100-suspicious-voter-cards-in-nm/
.
ACORN ! {ILLEGAL VOTING}
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003806904_webvotefraud26m.html
.
dave you are such an acorn ~ RHF
http://www.nypost.com/seven/10092008/news/politics/nuts__132771.htm
.

Dave

Oct 12, 2008, 10:57:52 AM10/12/08

Better health care, more time off, meaningful retirement benefits,
public transportation, etc.

dxAce

Oct 12, 2008, 10:55:45 AM10/12/08

Dave

Oct 12, 2008, 11:03:42 AM10/12/08

That's preposterous. You are accusing General Electric of being
left-wing. Simply absurd. That shows how far off the deep end the
righties have gone. And at least 60 million Americans get their news
primarily from somewhere else besides TV.

RHF

Oct 12, 2008, 11:13:19 AM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 7:26 am, Patriot Games <Patr...@America.Com> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:38:24 -0700 (PDT), RHF
>
> <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >- Watch it;
> >- the Euro-Socialists have a higher quality of life
> >- than us TV hillbillies here in America.
> >Dave - 'us' speak for yourself Dave.
> >This is the 21st Century and I am a . . .
> >HDTV Mountain William - tivo that ~ RHF
>
> I'm seeing a rash of no-body posts again....

- Patriot Games -wrote-
- No, Euro-Socialists
- DO NOT have a "higher quality of life"
- as has been proven time and time again.

Dave - So you would wish the Miracle of Europe
on the USA : Many/Most Americans would say
NO THANK YOU - WE WANT JOBS !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_the_European_Union#Unemployment
.
Explaining European Unemployment
http://www.nber.org/reporter/summer04/blanchard.html
.
European Dream Turning into a European Nightmare
http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2008/04/the_paradox_of_falling_europea.html
.
European Unemployment : Myths and Realities
{ The Reality Sucked Then and Sucks Now }
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1093/is_n4_v41/ai_20974808
.

Dave

Oct 12, 2008, 1:18:37 PM10/12/08
Phony registrations are not fraudulent votes. Everybody's aware that
ACORN pays street people per registration. That is a problem, but none
of those phantom voters show up at the polls on election day because
they don't actually exist. Get it?

Dave

Oct 12, 2008, 1:19:29 PM10/12/08
The whole world is crashing now.

dxAce

Oct 12, 2008, 2:18:33 PM10/12/08

Dave wrote:

What I do get is that ACORN throws away registrations!

If you're going to vote for McCain.

RHF

Oct 12, 2008, 3:45:12 PM10/12/08
On Oct 12, 10:18 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> dxAce wrote:
>
> > RHF wrote:
>
> >> On Oct 12, 7:21 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> >> - - dxAce wrote:
> >> - - It's always so funny when your candidate
> >> - - (Liberal/Democrat/Marxist) WINS, there
> >> - - is no cheating, no theft, etc. But when they LOSE,
> >> - - all hell breaks loose!
> >> - - Boggling.
>
> >> - Dave -wrote-
> >> - If a Democrat wins, it'll only be because he got
> >> - enough of a margin to overcome the attempts
> >> - by the GOP to suppress the poor vote.
> >>  .
> >> acorn, {phony registered voters}
> >>http://www.rottenacorn.com/activityMap.html
> >>  .
> >> Acorn. {Fraudulent Votes}
> >>http://michellemalkin.com/2008/09/17/acorn-watch-1100-suspicious-vote...

> >>  .
> >> ACORN ! {ILLEGAL VOTING}
> >>http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2003806904_webvotefra...

> >>  .
> >> dave you are such an acorn ~ RHF
>
> > He's a nut.
>
> >>http://www.nypost.com/seven/10092008/news/politics/nuts__132771.htm
> >>  .
>
> Phony registrations are not fraudulent votes.  Everybody's aware that
> ACORN pays street people per registration.  That is a problem,
.
- but none of those phantom voters show up at the polls
- on election day because they don't actually exist.
.
YOU CAN'T BE THAT NAIVE : PROVE THAT : YOU CAN'T !
obama = acorn, {phony registered voters}
Obama = Acorn. {Fraudulent Votes}
OBAMA = ACORN ! {ILLEGAL VOTING}
.
The National Voter Registration Act Of 1993
- = Just Vote - No Photo ID Required = -
.
On Paper These Voters Do -and- Anyone with a List
of Names can Go from Polling Place to Polling Place
and Vote for Using Each of Those {Phony Voter} Names.
.
CAUSE : The National Voter Registration Act Of 1993
http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/voting/nvra/activ_nvra.htm
NO PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO VOTE [.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Voter_Registration_Act_of_1993
* No Photo ID is Required to Register to Vote [Voter Fraud]
* No Photo ID is Required to Vote [Voter Fraud]
.
Note- You will not find the words 'photo identification'
or 'photo identity' or 'photo id' in the whole bill.
Yes a Photo ID may be used -but- It is not Required.
.
"Motor Voter" Law Has Encouraged Ballot Fraud
http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/?Article_ID=7397&page=article
.
The Motor Voter Act and Voter Fraud
http://www.cato.org/testimony/ct-js031401.html
.
- Get it?
.
Dave - No It Is You That Does Not GET IT [.]
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6145865
.

rhf...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2008, 8:35:42 PM10/12/08
Generous retired government worker located in California seeking
younger males for fun. Discretion a must. Interests include shortwave
radio, right wing politics, Rush Limbaugh and role playing.

Click on my profile for more information..

I am currently out of town visiting new friends I've met online. Will
email my home address. Have open door policy at my house so drop ins
most welcome. Serious inquiries only.

Roy

Mike C.

Oct 13, 2008, 7:12:21 AM10/13/08

> On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 18:06:25 +0000, Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> Tank? What tank?
>> TV stations play what their viewers want to watch.
>
> Not really.
>
> Both MSNBC and CNN are recent examples of the balance between Being in
> the Tank and making money.
>
> Making money is simple. You air some programming (specials,
> documentaries, etc.), you choose what news to cover and what news not
> to cover, and eventually you get your Ratings from Neilsen and others.
> The HIGHER your Ratings the MORE you can charge for Advertising and
> the MORE MONEY you make.
>
> CNN is a Leftist, anti-war, pro-Arab operation, BUT they like making
> money. So they have fluctuated between near Center and then Left
> trying to find a balance without chasing off too many viewers.

So Glenn Beck and Lou Dobbs are Left, or near Center?

> MSNBC is an ultra-Left operation that is bankrolled by NBC which is
> bankrolled by the non-News portions of NBC which is bankrolled by GE.
> They gave up on making money about a year ago, and their Ratings show
> it.

rofl. Their evening programming is decidedly liberal, since they're wisely
counter-programming against the far right on Fox, but during the day they
have Joe Scarborough and such.

Anyone with a brain can see that Fox is the most bald-faced biased cable
news outfit, 24-7 in the tank for the right.

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 13, 2008, 7:49:58 AM10/13/08

SHUDDUP !