dloyd renagade and cyber terroist

Message has been deleted

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 25, 2007, 5:27:46 PM3/25/07
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:22:50 +0000 (UTC), "Chris"
<davie...@nospam.alvillage.net> wrote:

>How's it coming along, Mark?

how iis what comeing along?

you simply are proving you know very little about jews or Jewish
practice

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

Message has been deleted

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 25, 2007, 8:20:22 PM3/25/07
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:31:21 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code
<head...@procoders.org> wrote:

>This is EXACTLY what happens when you lower standards.
leting jews get Ham Licenses is bad thing?

Message has been deleted

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 25, 2007, 11:01:37 PM3/25/07
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:49:08 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code
<head...@procoders.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 20:20:22 -0400, Ma...@kb9rqz.org <Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:31:21 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code
>> <head...@procoders.org> wrote:
>>
>> >This is EXACTLY what happens when you lower standards.
>> leting jews get Ham Licenses is bad thing?
>

>Nope. Letting people get HF priveleges without knowing code
>is a bad thing
then why did you title YOUR post something about jews and magic?

Message has been deleted

Chris

Mar 26, 2007, 8:42:03 AM3/26/07
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:58:43 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code <head...@procoders.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:01:37 -0400, Ma...@kb9rqz.org <Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:49:08 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code
> > <head...@procoders.org> wrote:

> > >Nope. Letting people get HF priveleges without knowing code
> > >is a bad thing
> > then why did you title YOUR post something about jews and magic?
>
> Because that was the original title of the thread, Dimwit, and I don't
> let dimwits hijack threads. In fact, all that the other posters in here
> have to do is to restore the subject line when they post, and your
> hijacking days are over.

"Magickal Judaism" is the name of a book which his wife reviewed on
Amazon. The "bisexual pagan" is a description that Mark once used
for himself. Now he has to deal.

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:04:13 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 6:58 am, Pro Code <head.g...@procoders.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:01:37 -0400, M...@kb9rqz.org <M...@kb9rqz.org> wrote:
> > On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:49:08 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code
> > <head.g...@procoders.org> wrote:

> > >Nope. Letting people get HF priveleges without knowing code
> > >is a bad thing
> > then why did you title YOUR post something about jews and magic?
>
> Because that was the original title of the thread, Dimwit, and I don't
> let dimwits hijack threads.
well in tlaking about code you are thread jacking

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:08:22 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> > then you lied when you said you did not feel threatened
>
> That question never came up. But you have expressed your intention to
> commit murder with me as the victim.

no I have expressed and I further afrim my intent I will take the
braodest and most violent to your person and you life that the law
allows

I will interate the Castle doctrine laws in their braodest sense and
deal with courts later

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:11:43 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:

> > how I can not legal comit an actionable threat unless I have the
> > ability to carry it out, given I lack any ability to find you at this
> > point lacking you anem or call or even just what state of the unoi you
> > live in (assuming of course you live in the USA
>
> I don't know what abilities you have, you have already said your
> intention is to find my identity and then get me.

and I will count on it
> I asked you
> quantify your term of get me, and told me to take it as I interpet,
> well I interpet that you plan on murdering me. Therefore, once again I
> am demading that you cease (STOP) and further threats against me and
> do not post to my blog, or mention my name on any group. Any such
> further action will be in direct violation of your states anti
> stalking laws.

well dloyd since I don't know you name yet I can't mention it online
or anywhere else

you have been claiming I was insane perhaps you were right, and so you
decided to attack and jab at someone you have claimed is dnagerous
insane

in various times and places people would say you just got what you
asked for

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:14:16 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> > a rational man would have expected a response
>
> I did not expect death threats.

you should have

but again no deaths have been made

a promise to kill you if comes within my power physicaly and legaly

count on on it should the right condictions occour

besides the sleep dep your theif on the phone has caused may make
insane or even more insane than you have though in the past

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:16:25 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> > you brought it by claiming you were going to harras me off the web
> > like you did LLoyd Davies, indeed in the face of your threats to do
> > that to me I have feel I might even have the right to use deadly force
> > under Castle dotrine and recent changes in law here in Michigan, to
> > maintain my freedom of action, if such could be effectively employed
>
> Once again revealing your plans of murder.
not murder self defense

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:19:01 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> > but you want to cease desist action against you You prety well have
> > the power to stop me, would you like to know how?
>
> > it is simple you could mind you own bussness
>
> I tried minding my own business, yet you kept on attacking my posts,
> and harrassing me.

posting information about my wife accounts on amazon IS not mind your
own bussness

running your attack blog for the express prupose of harring is not
minding you own affairs

I will use any means within my power and limits of the law

that includes under the right consdictions DEADLY FORCE

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:21:47 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> > stop trying to interfere with mine and esp my wife's affairs
>
> I did not interfere with anything,
you went seeking out information you have no legit use for and used to
harrass me

I have tolerated the interference of you and others in My life I will
not tolerate this

I will the means at my disposal they do include under certain
condiction DEADLY FORCE

no option in my legal arensal has been ruled out

an old freind

Mar 26, 2007, 1:24:42 PM3/26/07
On Mar 26, 7:13 am, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> > stop your hassment of me by means of USENET and your blogs so invasive
> > cyber searches and efforts to spread sexaul inodeod about me my wife
> > my familiy etc. ?the easiest thing for you to do is to drop the Dlloyd
> > bit and create another secert ID and be carefull to not leave a any
> > trail of bread crumbs. you would then prevent from being to threaten
> > stalk or bother you in any way since I don't know who you are
>
> Stop harrassing me and everyone on the group.

if you deem yourself harrassed report it

I don't harras the NG in general, I am aware that I do anoy them and
as an inicdental to main main objective distrupt their NG experence
that is regreatble and regrreted

I will not OTOH tolerate the sort stlaking you enage in

Dloyd Lavies

Mar 26, 2007, 4:12:33 PM3/26/07
> well in tlaking about code you are thread jacking- Hide quoted text -

Just another mark morgan stalking thread

an old friend

Mar 26, 2007, 4:45:49 PM3/26/07
]On Mar 26, 4:11 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 25, 11:19?am, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>

> Just another mark morgan stalking thread-

yes you are stalking in thread after Dloyd and in creating Blog and
attacking my wife's account at amazon

whats next ? our ecomerance where my wife makes her living? my ebay
account or my paypal account

your stolen phone number no longer works what next you going back
calling eveyone in the UP named moragn and tell them they are realted
to a child molestor.

what is next cyber stalker? just like to plan my week is all

you take part in such stalking and wonder why I want you dead without
even knowing your name?

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 26, 2007, 12:42:13 PM3/26/07
On 26 Mar 2007 04:02:51 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 25, 11:03?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:
>> On 25 Mar 2007 18:03:40 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >No there is no stalking by me.
>>
>> you just search out everything I may sau and do online
>>
>> >. o it appears that you
>> >certainly stalk after me on cyberspace.
>>
>> how can I stlak you? I can't harm you in any way?
>
>How do I know that, you've already made threats that you are going to
>kill me if you see me, and you are going to get me.

you have claimed to know I can't penatrate your secutity

and If can can id you and you come within the sphere where I believe
the law allows me to kill yes I will

BTW thanks to your freinds I know more was stolen than the list

like the phone number

that info will be useless within a few hours

> I don't know what

>means you have at your disposal.

you should have thought of this before you hacked into her amazon or
agreed to help who ever did hack in to post the data

You what I don't what means I will end up with at my disposal

after last night you add the fact you have aided in ducing sleep dep
so god only knows what I might do

if you are truly afraid and not just bullshiting me you can achieve
safety go trun yourself in for stalking me

the cops will protect you and if you submit quietly I will not try to
kill you. I would if I found what prison you were serving time try and
contact your fellow inmates to tell you are a child predator that just
could not proove the case

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 26, 2007, 12:48:39 PM3/26/07
On 26 Mar 2007 04:13:32 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 25, 11:42?pm, M...@kb9rqz.org wrote:

>> >I do feel threatend, I feel very threatend after you posted that you
>> >are going to get me with so much malice.

>> then you lied when you said you did not feel threatened
>
>That question never came up. But you have expressed your intention to
>commit murder with me as the victim.

no I have not

I have stated as a fact I will seek any legal means at my disposal to
deal with and that in certain cases does include deady force

>> how I can not legal comit an actionable threat unless I have the
>> ability to carry it out, given I lack any ability to find you at this
>> point lacking you anem or call or even just what state of the unoi you
>> live in (assuming of course you live in the USA
>
>I don't know what abilities you have, you have already said your

>intention is to find my identity and then get me. I asked you

>quantify your term of get me, and told me to take it as I interpet,
>well I interpet that you plan on murdering me. Therefore, once again I
>am demading that you cease (STOP) and further threats against me and
>do not post to my blog, or mention my name on any group. Any such
>further action will be in direct violation of your states anti
>stalking laws.

Sinnce I can't mention your name any where Dloyd I can't violate the
terms of law

you are free to report me if you dare

the cyber crimes divison is pposted recently on RRAP since I suspect
you are not from Michigan the 517 number is better

>> > I went and saw a physician
>> >today through the emergency room and recieved medication to deal with
>> >the stress and fear.
>>
>> good for you to go and get some meds you have needed them for a long
>> time, assuming as is rash that I beleive you
>>
>> but maybe you should thought of that before you expaned your stalking
>> and harrassment to inculde interfering with my wifes abilty to to
>> simply shop on line in peace, since I and she MUST assume you may have
>> stolen more than we know of, prudence deamns we tkae precations

>> a rational man would have expected a response
>
>I did not expect death threats.

then you are a fool

>> > I demand that you stop stalking me.
>>
>> I can't stalk you without even knowing your name
>
>Yes you can, and have been doing for months

then report me

since I rather suspect you are robeson or in league with him you have
been stalking me for years

>> I wil continue to seek such data so I may press my complaint with the
>> authorities and amazon or anyone else that will listen
>>
>> > I demand
>> >that you Cease and Desist from any further threats against me.

>> you brought it by claiming you were going to harras me off the web
>> like you did LLoyd Davies, indeed in the face of your threats to do
>> that to me I have feel I might even have the right to use deadly force
>> under Castle dotrine and recent changes in law here in Michigan, to
>> maintain my freedom of action, if such could be effectively employed
>
>Once again revealing your plans of murder.

no not murder my intnent to use deadly force in defense of my life or
propety or personal safety

just because you might end up dead as a result does make it murder

>> but you want to cease desist action against you You prety well have
>> the power to stop me, would you like to know how?
>>
>> it is simple you could mind you own bussness
>
>I tried minding my own business, yet you kept on attacking my posts,
>and harrassing me.

you never were minding your bussness

PKB

you put the posts out thereI attacked them as I saw fit

as you do to me

>> stop trying to interfere with mine and esp my wife's affairs
>

>I did not interfere with anything, she posted information in a public
>accessable profile that had information useful to dispute your claims,
>I brought such information to light, and then you threatend me.

h.

>> you not I have the power to disengage after all you can find I can't
>> as easily find you
>>
>Lies continued lies...cease and desist any further harrassment of me.

no Dloyd you have the power to effectively drop off the face of cyber
space thanks the thefis you are involved in I do not

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 26, 2007, 11:23:05 AM3/26/07
<head...@procoders.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 23:01:37 -0400, Ma...@kb9rqz.org <Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:49:08 +0000 (UTC), Pro Code
>> <head...@procoders.org> wrote:

>> >Nope. Letting people get HF priveleges without knowing code
>> >is a bad thing
>> then why did you title YOUR post something about jews and magic?
>

>Because that was the original title of the thread, Dimwit, and I don't
>let dimwits hijack threads.

you sare hijacking a thread asshole

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 26, 2007, 7:03:16 PM3/26/07
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:40:13 -0500, "Not Lloyd" <anon@anon> wrote:

>None of this would have happened had you been bright enough to NOT give your
>name and callsign on Usenet, Dufus.

becuase you have to lie does not mean I should have to besides I did
not give it out

>We tried to tell you.

who is "we"

an_old_fiend

Mar 26, 2007, 11:24:11 PM3/26/07
You can delete this remark of course, I will echo this all on my blogbut

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

Mar 27, 2007, 11:37:07 AM3/27/07
On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:24:11 -0400, "an_old_fiend" <mo...@morgan.com>
wrote:

Fuuny how I am stading and dloyd aint't

the question is and reamins is it by his actions or mine

I don't know I will contiue to investagte as matter permit