Morkie's Birthday is comming....

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 1, 2008, 11:23:14 AM1/1/08
From: Mark Morgan <konst...@geocities.com>

my birthday is the 21 of feb 9i'll be 44 then)
i live near Chassell MI, and 43 white married, Bisexual, switch
(tend to be a a bit more sub than Dom) who has experenced both sub
and
Dom with other Males, but has only been Dom with women, and would
really
like to try Femdom. Employed but not flush enough to make a ProDom my
first choice. i will not deal with solid waste but i think every
thing
thing else is possible (i hedge because as soon as i think I have
heard
it all someone seems to come up with something new) Things i
diffinently like are body worship, hot wax, bondage, spanking. i
have
done and enoyed with people really into them watersports, lite
bloodlicking (i knew a girl into Vampires ok?) these are things i
likely
to enjoy if they trun someone on, but fall flat if the other party(s)
aren't real into them, in that vein i will consider and may well get
into something i if it really turns you on.

just broowing this old post to burn though the cluoter

one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Konst...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere
but
google

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

kb9...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2008, 11:47:54 AM1/1/08
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 08:23:14 -0800 (PST), Dloyd Lavies
<Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

>From: Mark Morgan <konst...@geocities.com>

havenot used that account in about 8 year d

>my birthday is the 21 of feb 9i'll be 44 then)

your suicide BTW would be great Birthday pressent

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ

nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 1, 2008, 1:29:03 PM1/1/08
On Jan 1, 11:47 am, kb9...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 08:23:14 -0800 (PST), Dloyd Lavies
>
> <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >From: Mark Morgan <konst...@geocities.com>
>
> havenot used that account in about 8 year d

Before you said the post was not yours...bwahahhahahah! Another
Morkie fuck-up, Mark FEMDOM Morgan has a nice ring to it....looks like
you will do anything you nasty filthy tubby tom.

> your suicide BTW would be great Birthday pressent

Boo hoo..poor little baby....know go tell Gavi poo to change little
baby Morkins diaper.

"one useless mark is disgrace 2 become a marriage of kooks 3 or more
become the UP"

Mark you are an asshole who is owned

http://kb9rqzxxx.blogspot.com/
Toothpaste is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is deodor...@hotmail.com ever
btw i can be found behind the trash pile at

17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cow asks that you park out front

kb9...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2008, 2:58:21 PM1/1/08
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 10:29:03 -0800 (PST), Dloyd Lavies
<Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jan 1, 11:47 am, kb9...@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 08:23:14 -0800 (PST), Dloyd Lavies
>>
>> <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >From: Mark Morgan <konst...@geocities.com>
>>
>> havenot used that account in about 8 year d
>>
>Before you said the post was not yours.

that post was never mine the email address was

learn to read try the turthj

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever
btw i can be found at

17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

kb9...@yahoo.com

Jan 1, 2008, 3:53:25 PM1/1/08