why does Dloyd think my wifes sex life before I met here is relavant to RRAP

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

May 3, 2007, 9:18:27 PM5/3/07

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com

May 4, 2007, 6:23:34 PM5/4/07
If one asumes you are truely just a fool that has blunged into the 10 years
effort of Robeson, Wismen et all to stalk and harrass then prehaps you
should take a lession that you need to know you enemy before you enage him
this advice "know your eneimy know yourself and Victory shal be thine" is
from SinTzu the art of war (don't have date this was writen hady)

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

May 5, 2007, 8:23:12 AM5/5/07
On Fri, 4 May 2007 18:23:34 -0400, "http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com"
<blo...@morkthedork.nut> wrote:

>If one asumes you are truely just a fool that has blunged into the 10 years
>effort of Robeson, Wismen et all to stalk and harrass then prehaps you
>should take a lession that you need to know you enemy before you enage him
>this advice "know your eneimy know yourself and Victory shal be thine" is
>from SinTzu the art of war (don't have date this was writen hady)

nothing on the topic nor anyanswer to the question just copryright
violation