No More Need Be Said

No Call Given

Nov 22, 2007, 3:48:42 AM11/22/07
So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many of
us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the very
brink of insanity. Of course he didn't need a whole lot of being pushed over
the edge, but YOU are the icing on the cake, so to speak. You are now Mark's
obsession. (he spells it "obession") You are Mark's sole reason for flooding
Usenet and the Nim board of late. All ills befalling Mark are the fault of
Dloyd.
In reality, Dloyd, you have become Mark's reason for getting up in the
morning, his reason for running right to his computer and, indeed, the only
thing Mark has to look forward to with his daily floods.

Today you are Dloyd. Tomorrow you will be Mr Crow. The next day you will be
DeLorean or Roger or Mad Mike.
Mark's mind is a veritable mental maze with no beginning or no end. Total
confusion.

hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com

Nov 22, 2007, 9:20:51 AM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 4:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
> So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many of
> us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the very
> brink of insanity.

Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?

If you believe what you say, then you are as sick as Robesin.

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 22, 2007, 9:44:28 AM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 9:20 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 4:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>
> > So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many of
> > us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the very
> > brink of insanity.
>
> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?

Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
critique his online behavior. It appears that he believes it is
appropriate to seek revenge through any means necessary, including
lying and filing false charges to the authorities against innocent
folks because of his twisted view of the world. Mark needs to take a
personal inventory of his life and then perhaps he can see how
unjustified his actions have become, how falsely accusing someone of
the crime of sexual abusing a child, is a dispicable act. Mark alleges
that someone falsely accused him of elder abuse, it was hell, and he
knows "Robesin" was responsible, and even indicated that it was
dispicable for someone to do that to a person who he has never
harmed. Yet he turns right around and does the exact same thing he
alleges happened to him, if any of Mark's claims are true, Mark is no
better than Robesin. Look in the mirror Mark and you have become that
of which you hate.

Dloyd

hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com

Nov 22, 2007, 9:59:46 AM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 9:20 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Nov 22, 4:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>
> > > So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many of
> > > us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the very
> > > brink of insanity.
>
> > Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>
> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
> anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
> thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
> critique his online behavior.

So ignore him.

> It appears that he believes it is
> appropriate to seek revenge through any means necessary, including
> lying and filing false charges to the authorities against innocent
> folks because of his twisted view of the world.

He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
therefore it is OK.

> Mark needs to take a
> personal inventory of his life and then perhaps he can see how
> unjustified his actions have become, how falsely accusing someone of
> the crime of sexual abusing a child, is a dispicable act.

Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
around.

> Mark alleges
> that someone falsely accused him of elder abuse, it was hell, and he
> knows "Robesin" was responsible, and even indicated that it was
> dispicable for someone to do that to a person who he has never
> harmed.

It is.

> Yet he turns right around and does the exact same thing he
> alleges happened to him, if any of Mark's claims are true, Mark is no
> better than Robesin.

Unfortunately, Mark had to take that final step, to cross the line as
Robesin had done so many, many times, to be rid of Robesin.

Where is Robesin? It would appear that he could sure dish it out, but
couldn't take it.

But that is appearances only. Robesin is still here.

> Look in the mirror Mark and you have become that
> of which you hate.

Mark has become Robesin's eighth personality?

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 22, 2007, 1:20:30 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>
> > Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
> > Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
> > anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
> > thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
> > critique his online behavior.
>
> So ignore him.

Why didn't Mark follow that advice himself. I would like to ignore
him, but you know, you just tire of someone who follows you around the
net, harrassing and flooding groups and message boards with
accusations lauded at you about something you haven't even done and
sending you emails with his tirade.

> > It appears that he believes it is
> > appropriate to seek revenge through any means necessary, including
> > lying and filing false charges to the authorities against innocent
> > folks because of his twisted view of the world.
>
> He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
> therefore it is OK.

How can I/we stand against someone when we weren't even here, I
stopped using usenet in the 90's because the Woger/Lloyd BS. Then I
decided to use this medium again and took part of ridding usenet of
that racist pest Lloyd Davies, and now have had to put up with
Morgan's childish bullshit, sometimes you need to take a stand. Why
is it OK for Mark to take his revenge out on folks that weren't even
here when he was having his fued with Robesin? That line of thinking
is as twisted as Mark's thinking appears to be.

> > Mark needs to take a
> > personal inventory of his life and then perhaps he can see how
> > unjustified his actions have become, how falsely accusing someone of
> > the crime of sexual abusing a child, is a dispicable act.
>
> Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
> around.

And possibly Mark will learn the lesson of what comes around can bite
you in the wallet.

> > Mark alleges
> > that someone falsely accused him of elder abuse, it was hell, and he
> > knows "Robesin" was responsible, and even indicated that it was
> > dispicable for someone to do that to a person who he has never
> > harmed.
>
> It is.
>
> > Yet he turns right around and does the exact same thing he
> > alleges happened to him, if any of Mark's claims are true, Mark is no
> > better than Robesin.
>
> Unfortunately, Mark had to take that final step, to cross the line as
> Robesin had done so many, many times, to be rid of Robesin.

Then why did, as Mark alleges, report Brian Crow as doing something
illegal with a child, what has Mr. Crow done to Mark? Nothing I can
see, except Mark has been drawn into being a puppet in Karol's little
fued.

> Where is Robesin? It would appear that he could sure dish it out, but
> couldn't take it.
>
> But that is appearances only. Robesin is still here.

Is he? I have not seen anything posted by him in a few months.

> > Look in the mirror Mark and you have become that
> > of which you hate.
>
> Mark has become Robesin's eighth personality?

Perhaps, or just one of the many personalities he has of his own.

Dloyd

hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com

Nov 22, 2007, 7:54:35 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 2:20 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
> > > Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
> > > anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
> > > thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
> > > critique his online behavior.
>
> > So ignore him.
>
> Why didn't Mark follow that advice himself. I would like to ignore
> him, but you know, you just tire of someone who follows you around the
> net, harrassing and flooding groups and message boards with
> accusations lauded at you about something you haven't even done and
> sending you emails with his tirade.

You're using a nym. Change your name and he won't know who you are,
unless you're harassing him...

Mark's pretty sharp about stuff like that. He'll catch on right away.

> > > It appears that he believes it is
> > > appropriate to seek revenge through any means necessary, including
> > > lying and filing false charges to the authorities against innocent
> > > folks because of his twisted view of the world.
>
> > He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
> > therefore it is OK.
>
> How can I/we stand against someone when we weren't even here,

Oh, BS.

> I stopped using usenet in the 90's because the Woger/Lloyd BS.

But you now call yourself "Dloyd Lavies???"

Then I
> decided to use this medium again and took part of ridding usenet of
> that racist pest Lloyd Davies, and now have had to put up with
> Morgan's childish bullshit, sometimes you need to take a stand.

Only a few took a stand on Robesin. It had almost no effect until
Mark went berserk. Live with it. At least you don't have to live
with Robesin.

> Why
> is it OK for Mark to take his revenge out on folks that weren't even
> here when he was having his fued with Robesin? That line of thinking
> is as twisted as Mark's thinking appears to be.
>
> > > Mark needs to take a
> > > personal inventory of his life and then perhaps he can see how
> > > unjustified his actions have become, how falsely accusing someone of
> > > the crime of sexual abusing a child, is a dispicable act.
>
> > Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
> > around.
>
> And possibly Mark will learn the lesson of what comes around can bite
> you in the wallet.

That sounds a lot like Robesin. Are you Robesin?

> > > Mark alleges
> > > that someone falsely accused him of elder abuse, it was hell, and he
> > > knows "Robesin" was responsible, and even indicated that it was
> > > dispicable for someone to do that to a person who he has never
> > > harmed.
>
> > It is.
>
> > > Yet he turns right around and does the exact same thing he
> > > alleges happened to him, if any of Mark's claims are true, Mark is no
> > > better than Robesin.
>
> > Unfortunately, Mark had to take that final step, to cross the line as
> > Robesin had done so many, many times, to be rid of Robesin.
>
> Then why did, as Mark alleges, report Brian Crow as doing something
> illegal with a child, what has Mr. Crow done to Mark? Nothing I can
> see, except Mark has been drawn into being a puppet in Karol's little
> fued.

I don't know these people. I know Mark only from RRAP.

Do your best not to piss off Mark. He's tired of taking crap from
people.

> > Where is Robesin? It would appear that he could sure dish it out, but
> > couldn't take it.
>
> > But that is appearances only. Robesin is still here.
>
> Is he? I have not seen anything posted by him in a few months.

Why would he post under his real name? Why wouldn't he choose a nym
such as No Call Given or Dloyd Lavies?

> > > Look in the mirror Mark and you have become that
> > > of which you hate.
>
> > Mark has become Robesin's eighth personality?
>
> Perhaps, or just one of the many personalities he has of his own.
>
> Dloyd

Perhaps. Years of persecution has probably taken its toll.

Mark

Nov 22, 2007, 9:45:47 PM11/22/07

<hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I think he refers to the many voices in his own head

Mark

Nov 22, 2007, 9:54:00 PM11/22/07

> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> > Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
>> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
>> anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
>> thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
>> critique his online behavior.
>
> So ignore him.

he can't sadly

>> It appears that he believes it is
>> appropriate to seek revenge through any means necessary, including
>> lying and filing false charges to the authorities against innocent
>> folks because of his twisted view of the world.
>
> He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
> therefore it is OK.

well I have filed no false I have sated that based on a seris of exchanges
between Dloyd and I came to and retain the opinion that he explictly
renouted to a 7 yo his fanatsy version of my sex life

>> Mark needs to take a
>> personal inventory of his life and then perhaps he can see how
>> unjustified his actions have become, how falsely accusing someone of
>> the crime of sexual abusing a child, is a dispicable act.
>
> Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
> around.

unlike steve I made no false chrage, I may have not corectly Ided Dloyd I
beleive him to be K3VR in My report I noted I was uncertain of that id and
urged them i their investagtion to bear in mind the possibility the "dloyd"
has set me up touse aginst Bob Crow

>> Mark alleges
>> that someone falsely accused him of elder abuse, it was hell, and he
>> knows "Robesin" was responsible, and even indicated that it was
>> dispicable for someone to do that to a person who he has never
>> harmed.
>
> It is.

which is I why I was very carefull

OTOH id Dloyd were an honest man he could spare any one any harm by iding
himself and leting me report Dloyd correctly to th e proper aiuthority so my
suspisions can be properly investagted

>> Yet he turns right around and does the exact same thing he
>> alleges happened to him, if any of Mark's claims are true, Mark is no
>> better than Robesin.
>
> Unfortunately, Mark had to take that final step, to cross the line as
> Robesin had done so many, many times, to be rid of Robesin.

I did not cross such a line I may have made a mistaken reort but that is
dfifferent than the knowingly fase BS done to me

> Where is Robesin? It would appear that he could sure dish it out, but
> couldn't take it.

indeed nor was he ever treated as badly as treated others

> But that is appearances only. Robesin is still here.
>
>> Look in the mirror Mark and you have become that
>> of which you hate.
>
> Mark has become Robesin's eighth personality?

only in Dloyd mind

Mark

Nov 22, 2007, 10:02:50 PM11/22/07

<hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

indeed he tried that for awhile

BTW Dloyd is the figurethat stole MY call for a bloging attack against me
and apears to be CURENTLY using my wifes call for the same purpose

> Mark's pretty sharp about stuff like that. He'll catch on right away.

indeed I do

>> > He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
>> > therefore it is OK.
>>
>> How can I/we stand against someone when we weren't even here,
>
> Oh, BS.
>
>> I stopped using usenet in the 90's because the Woger/Lloyd BS.
>
> But you now call yourself "Dloyd Lavies???"

weird choice

> Then I
>> decided to use this medium again and took part of ridding usenet of
>> that racist pest Lloyd Davies, and now have had to put up with
>> Morgan's childish bullshit, sometimes you need to take a stand.
>
> Only a few took a stand on Robesin.

5 in fact is the number

> It had almost no effect until
> Mark went berserk.

besrk is exacty the right wordin it old Norse usage

> Live with it. At least you don't have to live
> with Robesin.

amen

>> Why
>> is it OK for Mark to take his revenge out on folks that weren't even
>> here when he was having his fued with Robesin? That line of thinking
>> is as twisted as Mark's thinking appears to be.

>> > Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
>> > around.
>>
>> And possibly Mark will learn the lesson of what comes around can bite
>> you in the wallet.
>
> That sounds a lot like Robesin. Are you Robesin?

copuld he certainly sem to be tryingto ape Steve now that I have publicy
accused (with LE) of being Bob Crow K3VR, and of haveing a questionable
converastion owith a 7 yo about his fanatsioes of my sex life

>> > It is.

>> > Unfortunately, Mark had to take that final step, to cross the line as
>> > Robesin had done so many, many times, to be rid of Robesin.
>>
>> Then why did, as Mark alleges, report Brian Crow as doing something
>> illegal with a child, what has Mr. Crow done to Mark? Nothing I can
>> see, except Mark has been drawn into being a puppet in Karol's little
>> fued.
>
> I don't know these people. I know Mark only from RRAP.

Mark (myself) has aleged that Dloyd has had an impoer coand sexauly explict
conversation with a 7 yo, since I currently believe Dloyd to be Bob Crow I
reported the matter as such. I also reported that they need to carefull as
Dlopyd could be setting bob up

> Do your best not to piss off Mark. He's tired of taking crap from
> people.

it is good adivce and one might also bear in mind that Steve and Dloyd ad
woger have taught me a thing or 2 about efective way of using the net

>> > Where is Robesin? It would appear that he could sure dish it out, but
>> > couldn't take it.
>>
>> > But that is appearances only. Robesin is still here.
>>
>> Is he? I have not seen anything posted by him in a few months.
>
> Why would he post under his real name? Why wouldn't he choose a nym
> such as No Call Given or Dloyd Lavies?

he could have I reason to think otherwisebut it is possible

>> > Mark has become Robesin's eighth personality?
>>
>> Perhaps, or just one of the many personalities he has of his own.
>>
>> Dloyd
>
> Perhaps. Years of persecution has probably taken its toll.

perhaps

an_old_friend

Nov 22, 2007, 10:50:24 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
> So there you have it, Dloyd.
conbrates BTW on what ever you do to your messages now to try and keep
me from repley with terrnews

an_old_friend

Nov 22, 2007, 11:06:30 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:

fist note the time rough 10 minite before 4 am

> So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many of
> us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the very
> brink of insanity.

brink of insiaty

gee you think being outraged that Dloyd spoke about describing his
sick verion of what he igmines my sex life is like is ainsane

whith his remark about my sexlife I am sure any conversation about
about with a 7 yo damged the 7 yo

> Of course he didn't need a whole lot of being pushed over
> the edge, but YOU are the icing on the cake, so to speak. You are now Mark's
> obsession. (he spells it "obession") You are Mark's sole reason for flooding
> Usenet and the Nim board of late. All ills befalling Mark are the fault of
> Dloyd.

what ills are befalingme

just the normal round of forgeies

> In reality, Dloyd, you have become Mark's reason for getting up in the
> morning,

I raely if ever get up[ in the morning (occasionalI get up breifly for
the batroom ad might sit down a few minute here

< his reason for running right to his computer and, indeed, the only
> thing Mark has to look forward to with his daily floods.

funny Ienjoyed the trukey today see my blog if you are curious

> Today you are Dloyd. Tomorrow you will be Mr Crow. The next day you will be
> DeLorean or Roger or Mad Mike.
> Mark's mind is a veritable mental maze with no beginning or no end. Total
> confusion.

no I know Dloyd is sicko I know dloyd is also Dleorean sometimes but
he aint roger and I have no idea who mad mike might be

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 12:07:44 AM11/23/07

"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>
> fist note the time rough 10 minite before 4 am
and amazing that you done something soI can respond to this thread at
allusing free agent

I do congratulate you on that feat

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 1:40:00 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 22, 9:20 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 4:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>>
>> > So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which
>> > many of
>> > us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the
>> > very
>> > brink of insanity.
>>
>> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>
> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge
Revenge Dloyd even assuming you aar e correct how does making a report (and
clearly now more reports must follow againstCrow get me revenge against YOu
for you actions against me and Mywife?

indeed with this post you convince hat you are MrCrow and that I should
persue my suspisions fully

afteer all where their is smake their is fire

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 1:45:53 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 9:20 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 4:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>>
>> > So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which
>> > many of
>> > us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the
>> > very
>> > brink of insanity.
>>
>> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>
> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
> anyone he views as having done something to him in the past,
and here I point out i s ahd not yet occoured to look for Mr Crow's record
of posts here in RRAP I have been looking

and what do I find about Mr Crow under his own call

he hates lloyd Davis and davies iwas according to your blogs the reason for
the evxistance of Dloyd Lavies

he attacked in at various pointsacuusing me of BEING lloyd it seems

he was later pissed becuase I sought to break the freuding threads between
himself, Lloyd and Woger

under his previous he attacked ME in '98 for my No Code stance and for my
dyslexia

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 1:51:27 AM11/23/07

> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> > Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
>> > Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
>> > anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
>> > thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
>> > critique his online behavior.
>>
>> So ignore him.
>
> Why didn't Mark follow that advice himself. I would like to ignore
> him, but you know, you just tire of someone who follows you around the
> net, harrassing and flooding groups and message boards with
> accusations lauded at you about something you haven't even done and
> sending you emails with his tirade.
I have not been following nor emailing you I have responded masively I
detect you presense by choosing to return to this NG or nimbuster or my Blog

yo u chave occasionaly cliamed I am responding to forgeries of you, preehap
you are right prehaps you are lying. I OTOH no of no rule or law that
reuires me to submit to harrassment without reponding to it

why did I not ignore this crap I tried, it simply followed me off line

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 1:56:23 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
>> therefore it is OK.
>
> How can I/we stand against someone when we weren't even here, I
> stopped using usenet in the 90's because the Woger/Lloyd BS.

Mr Crow was using RRAP in 2006 udnder his name and call

> Then I
> decided to use this medium again and took part of ridding usenet of
> that racist pest Lloyd Davies, and now have had to put up with
> Morgan's childish bullshit,

I know you think i t is childish t object to being called a rapist and child
molsetor Dloyd

>sometimes you need to take a stand. Why
> is it OK for Mark to take his revenge out on folks that weren't even
> here when he was having his fued with Robesin?

my issues with you have nothing to do with Robeson they have to do with YOUR
actions angainst me my family and apeeareantly your exposusure of you r 7 yo
GS to your ridcualuous and imaginary version of my life

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 1:57:10 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
>> around.
>
> And possibly Mark will learn the lesson of what comes around can bite
> you in the wallet.

posiibly but unlikely I am advise that I am sound legal ground

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 2:03:58 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

> Then why did, as Mark alleges, report Brian Crow as doing something
> illegal with a child, what has Mr. Crow done to Mark?

becuase I believe you have done something sexauly impoper with your GS and
that you are Crow

wether you/crow have ever done anything to me is irleavant

If I had reason to believe that say BB had possibliy commited Child abuse
somhould I not report it simply becuase he has been something of a friend

in the unlikely event I had a reason to believe BB or Len or Todd Bil
Sohl or Carl had comited chid abuse I woud report them to the authories. I
would report my own father if I belived he had abused a child

you want to know why my mom doesn't like me? I'll tell you, I ended up with
eveience she was stealing drugg from a hosipital and I refused to help her
after trying t get her to stop I turned her in

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 2:05:42 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Nothing I can
> see, except Mark has been drawn into being a puppet in Karol's little
> fued.

drawn in BY your efforts to forge a fight between me and Karol

that caused Karol and I to compare notes and interesting peices we have
shared dovetail in interesing ways

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 2:06:43 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Perhaps, or just one of the many personalities he has of his own.

more fo your pychobabble libel

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:37:26 AM11/23/07
On Nov 22, 9:54 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
> >> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
> >> anyone he views as having done something to him in the past, even
> >> thought most were not even here or did anything more other than to
> >> critique his online behavior.
>
> > So ignore him.
>
> he can't sadly

Because you follow me around on the net and comment on everyone of my
posts...I told you a year ago to leave me alone and stop crapping on
my posts with your nonsense, you decided to fuck with me, so I fucked
with and you have been whining like a litte baby ever since.

> >> It appears that he believes it is
> >> appropriate to seek revenge through any means necessary, including
> >> lying and filing false charges to the authorities against innocent
> >> folks because of his twisted view of the world.
>
> > He learned that from Robesin and no one stood against Robesin,
> > therefore it is OK.
>
> well I have filed no false I have sated that based on a seris of exchanges
> between Dloyd and I came to and retain the opinion that he explictly
> renouted to a 7 yo his fanatsy version of my sex life

When did I say that I discussed you or your sex life with a child,
that was never said. My seven year old grandchild asked me what "bi"
was and I gave MY grandchild an answer. Morgan has a twisted sexual
view of the world, so any discussion of sex has to be smut in his
thinking.

> >> Mark needs to take a
> >> personal inventory of his life and then perhaps he can see how
> >> unjustified his actions have become, how falsely accusing someone of
> >> the crime of sexual abusing a child, is a dispicable act.
>
> > Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
> > around.
>
> unlike steve I made no false chrage, I may have not corectly Ided Dloyd I
> beleive him to be K3VR in My report I noted I was uncertain of that id and
> urged them i their investagtion to bear in mind the possibility the "dloyd"
> has set me up touse aginst Bob Crow

well if our exchange is all you have...good luck if you get sued,
again...where did you say you were going to live after they award your
home to K3VR.

> >> Mark alleges
> >> that someone falsely accused him of elder abuse, it was hell, and he
> >> knows "Robesin" was responsible, and even indicated that it was
> >> dispicable for someone to do that to a person who he has never
> >> harmed.
>
> > It is.
>
> which is I why I was very carefull
>
> OTOH id Dloyd were an honest man he could spare any one any harm by iding
> himself and leting me report Dloyd correctly to th e proper aiuthority so my
> suspisions can be properly investagted

How is that going to spare anyone? Like you said, the deed is done.
Nevertheless, your twisted smutty suspections have no merit . Just
because your whole world is colored by your sexuality...the whole word
is not colored by your twisted views. I believe that you spend way
too much time on here and is neglecting your father once again, you
also have way too much hazardous waste around your place...perhaps a
call to DEQ and to FPS is in order.

> >> Yet he turns right around and does the exact same thing he
> >> alleges happened to him, if any of Mark's claims are true, Mark is no
> >> better than Robesin.
>
> > Unfortunately, Mark had to take that final step, to cross the line as
> > Robesin had done so many, many times, to be rid of Robesin.
>
> I did not cross such a line I may have made a mistaken reort but that is
> dfifferent than the knowingly fase BS done to me

what you reported is false BS, you reported the wrong person...let see
you explain your Dloyd obsession to a jury...the jury box will be a
box of laughter.

> > Where is Robesin? It would appear that he could sure dish it out, but
> > couldn't take it.
>
> indeed nor was he ever treated as badly as treated others

Don't care what Robesin did, was not here for that segment of the life
of Mark.

> > But that is appearances only. Robesin is still here.
>
> >> Look in the mirror Mark and you have become that
> >> of which you hate.
>
> > Mark has become Robesin's eighth personality?
>
> only in Dloyd mind

Not in my mind, I did not make the comment, your supporter BB did,
like I've stated before, Mark can't even follow a thread on usenet,
much less make a rational informed decision.

Try not to falsely accuse anyone today nitwit....

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:41:49 AM11/23/07

You said you also was sure I was...well let's get it straight Mark,
the guy's name is Brian Crow, not Bob, idiot, but nevertheless, you
jump to more unsupported conclusion than anyone I have seen, I never
have posted under DeLorean either...dummy.

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:45:55 AM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 1:56 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I never mentioned you to my GS, idiot, at the time he asked what was
"bi" and I told him in non-graphic terms, other than you are also sick
but doctors can't help you with your illness, my grandson wanted to
add his call to his message to you, but I told him not to because you
are an internet stalker and would stalk him, like you do to his Grand
Pa

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:46:40 AM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 1:57 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Funny how Mark was able to contact an Attorney on Thanksgiving for his
stalking.

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:49:23 AM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 2:03 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Don't care about your mother kook, stop spouting shit about your
personal life, no one cares. but why did you change the story, you
said before that you did not deal with your Mom because she left your
Dad, when he got sick. Are you LYING now or were you LYING then?

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 9:52:20 AM11/23/07

> On Nov 23, 1:56 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> my issues with you have nothing to do with Robeson they have to do with

>> YOUR
>> actions angainst me my family and apeeareantly your exposusure of you r 7
>> yo
>> GS to your ridcualuous and imaginary version of my life
>
> I never mentioned you to my GS, idiot,

then you lied when you said you

and you lied when you said I exposed myself to him

can Dloyd keep hs stoires staight...NO

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 9:54:25 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

never I did contact an attonry on thankvgiving

I said I did the day before thankgiving,

OTOH I certainly did dicuss the matter with an antorney on Thanksgiving she
was eating dinner with us

why is it so hard to accpet the fact some of myfrieds are lawyers?

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 9:55:37 AM11/23/07

> On Nov 22, 9:54 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> > So ignore him.

>> he can't sadly
>>

> Because you follow me around on the net and comment on everyone of my
> posts

that does not prevent you from ignoring me

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 9:56:53 AM11/23/07

"Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 9:54 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> he can't sadly

> Because you follow me around on the net and comment on everyone of my
> posts...I told you a year ago to leave me alone and stop crapping on
> my posts with your nonsense, you decided to fuck with me, so I fucked
> with and you have been whining like a litte baby ever since.

so here you admit AGAIN that you tried to use BLACKMAIL o stop me from
exercising myright of free speech

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 9:57:51 AM11/23/07

> On Nov 22, 11:06 pm, an_old_friend <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:

>> no I know Dloyd is sicko I know dloyd is also Dleorean sometimes but
>> he aint roger and I have no idea who mad mike might be
>
> You said you also was sure I was

o I did not

.can Dloyd keep hs stoires staight...NO

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:59:34 AM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 9:52 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 23, 1:56 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >> my issues with you have nothing to do with Robeson they have to do with
> >> YOUR
> >> actions angainst me my family and apeeareantly your exposusure of you r 7
> >> yo
> >> GS to your ridcualuous and imaginary version of my life
>
> > I never mentioned you to my GS, idiot,
>
> then you lied when you said you

Never said I did, learn how to read Morgan, you can barely spell, and
read...perhaps Gavi can enroll you into elementery school next year.

> and you lied when you said I exposed myself to him
>
> can Dloyd keep hs stoires staight...NO

You did expose yourself, with you Bi kosher ham posting shit you did
for a while.

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 10:01:14 AM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 9:55 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yes it does because if you are not acknowledged you keep harpping
until you are. Normal people would get the hint and go away... you are
too stupid to act like you have a bit of sense.

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 10:05:27 AM11/23/07

> On Nov 23, 9:52 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> > I never mentioned you to my GS, idiot,
>>
>> then you lied when you said you
>>
> Never said I did,
bull

Mark

Nov 23, 2007, 10:06:50 AM11/23/07

> On Nov 23, 2:03 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>

>> you want to know why my mom doesn't like me? I'll tell you, I ended up

>> with
>> eveience she was stealing drugg from a hosipital and I refused to help
>> her
>> after trying t get her to stop I turned her in
>
> Don't care about your mother kook, stop spouting shit about your
> personal life, no one cares.

yes you are obessed with my personal life for some reason and obesdeldued to
think you make demands I not exercise my free speech rights

an old friend

Nov 23, 2007, 9:26:37 PM11/23/07
On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:

the only true statment by the posterr No Call given

he is afraid to let us know who he is

Dloyd Lavies

Nov 23, 2007, 9:41:29 PM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 10:06 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Nov 23, 2:03 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> >> you want to know why my mom doesn't like me? I'll tell you, I ended up
> >> with
> >> eveience she was stealing drugg from a hosipital and I refused to help
> >> her
> >> after trying t get her to stop I turned her in
>
> > Don't care about your mother kook, stop spouting shit about your
> > personal life, no one cares.
>
> yes you are obessed with my personal life for some reason and obesdeldued to
> think you make demands I not exercise my free speech rights

Why do your free speech have to contain tid bits of your personal
business, nobody really cares about your personal business. You are
so needy for attention, when I wasn't here for several weeks you just
started up your shit with other folks. it never ends with you does it
Drama Queen.

an old friend

Nov 23, 2007, 10:03:15 PM11/23/07
On Nov 23, 9:41 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 10:06 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > Don't care about your mother kook, stop spouting shit about your
> > > personal life, no one cares.
>
> > yes you are obessed with my personal life for some reason and obesdeldued to
> > think you make demands I not exercise my free speech rights
>
> Why do your free speech have to contain tid bits of your personal
> business, nobody really cares about your personal business.

because I choose to include them

if I lack the right to include what I choose then I have no freespech
rights

if you do't care about my personal affair why do you coment on them

hot-ham-a...@hotmail.com

Nov 25, 2007, 7:41:16 AM11/25/07
On Nov 22, 11:02 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> <hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Why didn't Mark follow that advice himself. I would like to ignore
> >> him, but you know, you just tire of someone who follows you around the
> >> net, harrassing and flooding groups and message boards with
> >> accusations lauded at you about something you haven't even done and
> >> sending you emails with his tirade.
>
> > You're using a nym. Change your name and he won't know who you are,
> > unless you're harassing him...
>
> indeed he tried that for awhile

And with a new nym and not harassing people, he'd draw little
attention. That's what he did, right?

> BTW Dloyd is the figurethat stole MY call for a bloging attack against me
> and apears to be CURENTLY using my wifes call for the same purpose

Oh, I guess he drew attention to himself.

> > Mark's pretty sharp about stuff like that. He'll catch on right away.
>
> indeed I do

DLoyd doesn't stand a chance.

> >> How can I/we stand against someone when we weren't even here,
>

> > Oh, BS.

> >> I stopped using usenet in the 90's because the Woger/Lloyd BS.
>

> > But you now call yourself "Dloyd Lavies???"
>
> weird choice

I wonder what it means?

> > Then I
> >> decided to use this medium again and took part of ridding usenet of
> >> that racist pest Lloyd Davies, and now have had to put up with

> >> Morgan's childish bullshit, sometimes you need to take a stand.
>
> > Only a few took a stand on Robesin.
>
> 5 in fact is the number

The codesters loved him, though.

> > It had almost no effect until
> > Mark went berserk.
>
> besrk is exacty the right wordin it old Norse usage
>
> > Live with it. At least you don't have to live
> > with Robesin.
>
> amen

Haleluiah.

> >> Why
> >> is it OK for Mark to take his revenge out on folks that weren't even

> >> here when he was having his fued with Robesin? That line of thinking
> >> is as twisted as Mark's thinking appears to be.

> >> And possibly Mark will learn the lesson of what comes around can bite
> >> you in the wallet.
>

> > That sounds a lot like Robesin. Are you Robesin?
>
> copuld he certainly sem to be tryingto ape Steve now that I have publicy
> accused (with LE) of being Bob Crow K3VR, and of haveing a questionable
> converastion owith a 7 yo about his fanatsioes of my sex life

Hey, I thought this was an amateur radio newsgroup and we weren't
going to discuss such things here?

> >> Then why did, as Mark alleges, report Brian Crow as doing something

> >> illegal with a child, what has Mr. Crow done to Mark? Nothing I can

> >> see, except Mark has been drawn into being a puppet in Karol's little
> >> fued.
>

> > I don't know these people. I know Mark only from RRAP.
>
> Mark (myself) has aleged that Dloyd has had an impoer coand sexauly explict
> conversation with a 7 yo, since I currently believe Dloyd to be Bob Crow I
> reported the matter as such. I also reported that they need to carefull as
> Dlopyd could be setting bob up
>

> > Do your best not to piss off Mark. He's tired of taking crap from
> > people.
>
> it is good adivce and one might also bear in mind that Steve and Dloyd ad
> woger have taught me a thing or 2 about efective way of using the net

> >> Is he? I have not seen anything posted by him in a few months.
>
> > Why would he post under his real name? Why wouldn't he choose a nym
> > such as No Call Given or Dloyd Lavies?
>
> he could have I reason to think otherwisebut it is possible

I cannot believe Robesin is not here, unless he's being restrained in
some way.

> >> Perhaps, or just one of the many personalities he has of his own.
>

> >> Dloyd
>
> > Perhaps. Years of persecution has probably taken its toll.
>
> perhaps

Doing any hamming?

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 11:48:38 AM11/25/07
On Nov 25, 7:41 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:02 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > perhaps
>
> Doing any hamming?-

yes I am dobeening working mostly digital worked about 60 counties
confirm about 4 so far I like PSK 31 even a bit of SSTV

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:00:10 PM11/25/07
On Nov 25, 7:41 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:02 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > You're using a nym. Change your name and he won't know who you are,
> > > unless you're harassing him...
>
> > indeed he tried that for awhile
>
> And with a new nym and not harassing people, he'd draw little
> attention. That's what he did, right?

yea it worked around here for less than an hour after a 5 year absense

> > BTW Dloyd is the figurethat stole MY call for a bloging attack against me
> > and apears to be CURENTLY using my wifes call for the same purpose
>
> Oh, I guess he drew attention to himself.

indeed and now that he has done he complains it is not to his liking

> > > Mark's pretty sharp about stuff like that. He'll catch on right away.
>
> > indeed I do
>
> DLoyd doesn't stand a chance.

thanks you for the falery but he does stand one chance but he refuses
to use it

you named it he could stop using this nym pick anaother and avoid
harrrasing in the future

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:02:37 PM11/25/07
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:48:38 -0800 (PST), an old friend <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 25, 7:41 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > On Nov 22, 11:02 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >

> > > perhaps
> >
> > Doing any hamming?-

fake

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:02:42 PM11/25/07
On Nov 25, 7:41 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:02 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > copuld he certainly sem to be tryingto ape Steve now that I have publicy
> > accused (with LE) of being Bob Crow K3VR, and of haveing a questionable
> > converastion owith a 7 yo about his fanatsioes of my sex life
>
> Hey, I thought this was an amateur radio newsgroup and we weren't
> going to discuss such things here?

inddeedonly My sexlife and any coodeers is on Topic acording various
people

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:06:08 PM11/25/07
On Nov 25, 7:41 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:

I have reason (not absolute proof that he under restarint

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:09:41 PM11/25/07
fake

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:09:41 PM11/25/07
fake

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:15:38 PM11/25/07
fake

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:21:52 PM11/25/07
On Nov 25, 7:41 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 11:02 pm, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > perhaps
>
> Doing any hamming?-
yep

an old friend

Nov 25, 2007, 12:40:30 PM11/25/07
no matter how you slice MY hands are clean of any wrong doing and I can
live the life of goodcitizen that has done and will keep right on doing
his duty to the people of the USA and to god

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 2:54:25 PM12/5/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5u10$jkt$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>> Then why did, as Mark alleges, report Brian Crow as doing something
>> illegal with a child, what has Mr. Crow done to Mark?
>
> becuase I believe you have done something sexauly impoper with your GS and
> that you are Crow
>
> wether you/crow have ever done anything to me is irleavant
>
> If I had reason to believe that say BB had possibliy commited Child abuse
> somhould I not report it simply becuase he has been something of a friend
>
> in the unlikely event I had a reason to believe BB or Len or Todd Bil
> Sohl or Carl had comited chid abuse I woud report them to the authories. I
> would report my own father if I belived he had abused a child

Dloyd Lavies

Dec 5, 2007, 2:56:40 PM12/5/07
On Dec 5, 2:54 pm, "konstans" <konst...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:fi5u10$jkt$1...@aioe.org...
>
> > "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > help her after trying t get her to stop I turned her in- Hide quoted text -

an_old_friend

Dec 5, 2007, 2:59:04 PM12/5/07

Dloyd Lavies

Dec 5, 2007, 3:02:06 PM12/5/07

an_old_friend

Dec 5, 2007, 3:06:49 PM12/5/07
On Dec 5, 2:56 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 5, 2:54 pm, "konstans" <konst...@hotmail.com> wrote:

you make and murder kids

Dloyd Lavies

Dec 5, 2007, 3:08:30 PM12/5/07
On Dec 5, 2:56 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

Why does Mark refuese to help his own mother...Mark is a REAL SOB...

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:12:27 PM12/5/07

> On Dec 5, 2:56 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Dec 5, 2:54 pm, "konstans" <konst...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Why does Mark refuese to help his own mother...Mark is a REAL SOB...

what are you raving abut NOw

Dloyd...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2007, 3:14:33 PM12/5/07
> Why does Mark refuese to help his own mother...Mark is a REAL SOB...- Hide quoted text -

Why Mark, why turn your back on your own mother? Does your mom know
you are calling her a drug addict in an Amateur Radio NG?

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:12:34 PM12/5/07

"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:15:43 PM12/5/07

Dloyd...@hotmail.com

Dec 5, 2007, 3:24:39 PM12/5/07
> you are calling her a drug addict in an Amateur Radio NG?- Hide quoted text -

Why drag your mom down to your level of kookery?

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:12 PM12/5/07

> On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>> So there you have it, Dloyd.
> conbrates BTW on what ever you do to your messages now to try and keep
> me from repley with terrnews

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:16 PM12/5/07

"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>
> fist note the time rough 10 minite before 4 am

>> So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many
>> of
>> us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the
>> very
>> brink of insanity.
> brink of insiaty
>
> gee you think being outraged that Dloyd spoke about describing his
> sick verion of what he igmines my sex life is like is ainsane
>
> whith his remark about my sexlife I am sure any conversation about
> about with a 7 yo damged the 7 yo
>
>> Of course he didn't need a whole lot of being pushed over
>> the edge, but YOU are the icing on the cake, so to speak. You are now
>> Mark's
>> obsession. (he spells it "obession") You are Mark's sole reason for
>> flooding
>> Usenet and the Nim board of late. All ills befalling Mark are the fault
>> of
>> Dloyd.
>
> what ills are befalingme
>
> just the normal round of forgeies
>
>> In reality, Dloyd, you have become Mark's reason for getting up in the
>> morning,
>
> I raely if ever get up[ in the morning (occasionalI get up breifly for
> the batroom ad might sit down a few minute here
>
> < his reason for running right to his computer and, indeed, the only
>> thing Mark has to look forward to with his daily floods.
>
> funny Ienjoyed the trukey today see my blog if you are curious
>

>> Today you are Dloyd. Tomorrow you will be Mr Crow. The next day you will
>> be
>> DeLorean or Roger or Mad Mike.
>> Mark's mind is a veritable mental maze with no beginning or no end. Total
>> confusion.
>
> no I know Dloyd is sicko I know dloyd is also Dleorean sometimes but
> he aint roger and I have no idea who mad mike might be

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:20 PM12/5/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5sk3$fk8$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
>> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge
> Revenge Dloyd even assuming you aar e correct how does making a report
> (and clearly now more reports must follow againstCrow get me revenge
> against YOu for you actions against me and Mywife?
>
> indeed with this post you convince hat you are MrCrow and that I should
> persue my suspisions fully
>
> afteer all where their is smake their is fire

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:28 PM12/5/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5t9i$hql$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> So ignore him.
>>
>> Why didn't Mark follow that advice himself. I would like to ignore
>> him, but you know, you just tire of someone who follows you around the
>> net, harrassing and flooding groups and message boards with
>> accusations lauded at you about something you haven't even done and
>> sending you emails with his tirade.
> I have not been following nor emailing you I have responded masively I
> detect you presense by choosing to return to this NG or nimbuster or my
> Blog
>
> yo u chave occasionaly cliamed I am responding to forgeries of you,
> preehap you are right prehaps you are lying. I OTOH no of no rule or law
> that reuires me to submit to harrassment without reponding to it
>
> why did I not ignore this crap I tried, it simply followed me off line

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:24 PM12/5/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5sv3$gtg$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
>> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge against
>> anyone he views as having done something to him in the past,
> and here I point out i s ahd not yet occoured to look for Mr Crow's record
> of posts here in RRAP I have been looking
>

> and what do I find about Mr Crow under his own call
>
> he hates lloyd Davis and davies iwas according to your blogs the reason
> for the evxistance of Dloyd Lavies
>
> he attacked in at various pointsacuusing me of BEING lloyd it seems
>
> he was later pissed becuase I sought to break the freuding threads between
> himself, Lloyd and Woger
>
> under his previous he attacked ME in '98 for my No Code stance and for my
> dyslexia

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:31 PM12/5/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5tk9$ik1$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
>>> On Nov 22, 10:44 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> Robesin accused him of the same. I guess what goes around comes
>>> around.
>>
>> And possibly Mark will learn the lesson of what comes around can bite
>> you in the wallet.
> posiibly but unlikely I am advise that I am sound legal ground

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:35 PM12/5/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5u10$jkt$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:

konstans

Dec 5, 2007, 3:27:38 PM12/5/07

an_old_friend

Dec 9, 2007, 11:36:11 AM12/9/07
On Nov 22, 9:20 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 22, 4:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>
> > So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many of
> > us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the very
> > brink of insanity.
>
> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>
> If you believe what you say, then you are as sick as Robesin.

according to him believing anyhing he says is th e act of a foolish
man

an_old_friend

Dec 10, 2007, 12:34:51 AM12/10/07
On Nov 23, 9:45 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 23, 1:56 am, "Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > "Dloyd Lavies" <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > How can I/we stand against someone when we weren't even here, I
> > > stopped using usenet in the 90's because the Woger/Lloyd BS.
>
> > Mr Crow was using RRAP in 2006 udnder his name and call
>
> > > Then I
> > > decided to use this medium again and took part of ridding usenet of
> > > that racist pest Lloyd Davies, and now have had to put up with
> > > Morgan's childish bullshit,
>
> > I know you think i t is childish t object to being called a rapist and child
> > molsetor Dloyd
>
> > >sometimes you need to take a stand. Why
> > > is it OK for Mark to take his revenge out on folks that weren't even
> > > here when he was having his fued with Robesin?
>
> > my issues with you have nothing to do with Robeson they have to do with YOUR
> > actions angainst me my family and apeeareantly your exposusure of you r 7 yo
> > GS to your ridcualuous and imaginary version of my life
>
> I never mentioned you to my GS, idiot, at the time he asked what was
> "bi" and I told him in non-graphic terms, other than you are also sick
> but doctors can't help you with your illness, my grandson wanted to
> add his call to his message to you, but I told him not to because you
> are an internet stalker and would stalk him, like you do to his Grand
> Pa- Hide quoted text -

konstans

Dec 13, 2007, 8:35:03 PM12/13/07

"an_old_friend" <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Nov 22, 3:48 am, "No Call Given" <anon@anon> wrote:
>
> fist note the time rough 10 minite before 4 am
>
>> So there you have it, Dloyd. You have succeeded in doing that which many
>> of
>> us wish we could have done. You have single-handedly driven Mark to the
>> very
>> brink of insanity.

konstans

Dec 13, 2007, 8:35:06 PM12/13/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5sk3$fk8$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about
>> Mark's continued tirade of false accusations and revenge

konstans

Dec 13, 2007, 8:35:09 PM12/13/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5sv3$gtg$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Who are the many you refer to, and why would anyone want to do that?
>>
>> Because some folks are not going to sit here and do nothing about

konstans

Dec 13, 2007, 8:35:12 PM12/13/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5t9i$hql$1...@aioe.org...

konstans

Dec 13, 2007, 8:35:14 PM12/13/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5tk9$ik1$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:

konstans

Dec 13, 2007, 8:35:18 PM12/13/07

"Mark" <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:fi5u10$jkt$1...@aioe.org...

> "Dloyd Lavies" <Dloyd...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Nov 22, 9:59 am, hot-ham-and-che...@hotmail.com wrote:

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 23, 2007, 3:13:29 PM12/23/07
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 17:02:37 +0000 (UTC), an old friend
<Ma...@karolmadera.org> wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:48:38 -0800 (PST), an old friend <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> > Doing any hamming?-
>>
>fake

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 24, 2007, 7:36:36 PM12/24/07