Dloyd his life is reduced to stealing bits of other people lives

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

May 3, 2007, 10:01:22 PM5/3/07

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Ralph

May 4, 2007, 7:54:14 AM5/4/07

<Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message

How can one "steal" bits of people's lives when these very people stupidly
share information about their lives, names, addresses, and more on the
Internet for all to see?
The real stupidity lies in giving this information out in the first place.
You have no reason to cry.

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

May 5, 2007, 8:14:22 AM5/5/07
On Fri, 4 May 2007 07:54:14 -0400, "Ralph" <anon@anon> wrote:

><Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message
>>

>How can one "steal" bits of people's lives when these very people stupidly
>share information about their lives, names, addresses, and more on the
>Internet for all to see?

by doing so

Julio

May 5, 2007, 2:19:16 PM5/5/07

> On Fri, 4 May 2007 07:54:14 -0400, "Ralph" <anon@anon> wrote:
>

> ><Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message
> >>

> >How can one "steal" bits of people's lives when these very people
stupidly
> >share information about their lives, names, addresses, and more on the
> >Internet for all to see?
>
> by doing so

...and proving yet again that you are a dumbass, Mark.

Ma...@kb9rqz.org

May 5, 2007, 2:29:11 PM5/5/07
On Sat, 5 May 2007 13:19:16 -0500, "Julio" <anon@anon> wrote:

><Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 4 May 2007 07:54:14 -0400, "Ralph" <anon@anon> wrote:
>>

>> ><Ma...@kb9rqz.org> wrote in message
>> >>

>> >How can one "steal" bits of people's lives when these very people
>stupidly
>> >share information about their lives, names, addresses, and more on the
>> >Internet for all to see?
>>
>> by doing so
>>
>...and proving yet again that you are a dumbass, Mark.

coward

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woghger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://khkb9rqz.blogspot.com

Given Dloyds interest in me I m opening a furom for real
comment about his post here
http://dloydatkb9rqz.blogspot.com/