Nine of Mark's spam accounts nuked thus far

DeLorean

Feb 13, 2009, 8:40:32 AM2/13/09
As of 0800 hrs EST today, these are the Google accounts of Mark's which
have been nuked. There are many more to go, but steady progress is being
made thanks to the efforts of several people. Mark has also been blocked
by got.net / Giganews recently.

GOOD WORK!

k3vr @ live.com
k3vr @ rocketmail.com
kb9rqz-1 @ hotmail.com
kb9rqz @ amsat.org
kb9rqz @ gmail.com
kb9rqz @ hotmail.com
kb9rqz @ yahoo.com
konstans @ hotmail.com
w4nti @ live.com

N9OGL

Feb 13, 2009, 10:51:54 PM2/13/09
I KNOW IT IS THOSE BOTS THAT DELOREAN IS RUNING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
SO YOU GOT ONE OF MY GOOGLES BLOGS SHUT DOWN BUT THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE WONT
STOP ME.
I WILL BE BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU FUCKER AND I WILL BE SUBMITTING
MORE FOI REQUESTS TO FIND OUT WHO DELOREAN IS AND GET HIS ILLEGAL BOTS SHUT
OFF ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THIS TIME I WILL GET HIS ISP SHUT DOWN

MARK MY FUCKNG WORDS ASSHOLE
I AM COMING FOR YOU. YOU CAN'T HIDE FOR LONG.

"DeLorean" <delo...@nim.bstrs> wrote in message

kb9rqz

Feb 14, 2009, 3:12:51 PM2/14/09

"N9OGL" <anon@anon> wrote in message news:2j24hv....@news.alt.net...
know you enemy before you enage himthis advice "know your eneimy
knowyourself and Victory shal be thine" isfrom SinTzu the art of war (don't
have date this was writen hady)

k3vr

Feb 14, 2009, 8:44:59 PM2/14/09
On Feb 14, 3:12 pm, "kb9rqz" <kb9...@punce.net> wrote: