Mark Morgan KB9RQZ, leave me out of your stalking of the other users and hams, weirdo.

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 30, 2008, 10:21:15 AM1/30/08
Get a life loser and leave me out of your current tirade of bullshit.

"Mark Morgan KB9RQZ, user of a child's death as a weapon against a
parent and tells ill people he wants them to die, he truely is a sick
fruit"

an_old_friend

Jan 30, 2008, 2:22:14 PM1/30/08
On Jan 30, 10:21 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get a life loser and leave me out of your current tirade of bullshit.

I have a life and you are hip deep

Dloyd avies thinks pimping pout his own kids is funn

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 30, 2008, 5:55:59 PM1/30/08

I don't have any kids, your defective detective kit is broken again
Morkie.

"Mark Morgan KB9RQZ, uses a child's death as a weapon against a

an old friend

Jan 30, 2008, 5:59:33 PM1/30/08
On Jan 30, 5:55 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2:22 pm, an_old_friend <kb9...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Jan 30, 10:21 am, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Get a life loser and leave me out of your current tirade of bullshit.
>
> > I have a life and you are hip deep
>
> > Dloyd avies thinks pimping pout his own kids is funn
>
> I don't have any kids,
you keep changing your stories and inventing attacks against you

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 30, 2008, 6:03:05 PM1/30/08

What, do you want to try that in English instead of Morglish.

"Morglish, the local language of twitchy retards of the UP"

an old friend

Jan 30, 2008, 6:04:24 PM1/30/08
On Jan 30, 6:03 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:

why?

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 30, 2008, 6:07:09 PM1/30/08
On Jan 30, 6:04 pm, an old friend <kb9...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 6:03 pm, Dloyd Lavies <DloydLav...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> why?

I have no answer for something I did not do.

Why do you try to have sex with chickens like Anon says you do.

Dloyd Lavies

Jan 30, 2008, 6:09:35 PM1/30/08

Why Mark, why chase those chickens?

an old friend