Dealers in Vegas?

1 view

Gary McDuffie, Sr.

Oct 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/25/95
I have a chance to go to Las Vegas next month. Are there any good "candy
stores" (ham dealers) there? Anything else to do? Sorry, no interest in the
gambling scene.

Gary McDuffie, Sr. - AG0N - Scottsbluff, NE
Internet: mcdu...@hannibal.wncc.cc.ne.us
Packet Radio: AG0N@AG0N.#WNE.NE.USA.NOAM

Bill Holbert Sr.

Oct 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/30/95
Las Vegas location of AES is as follows:

1072 N. Rancho Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89106
702-647-3114
800-634-6227
FAX 702-647-3412

Great bunch of people out there so have fun.

Bill

pin...@netcom.com (Daniel Curry) wrote:

>Gary McDuffie, Sr. (mcdu...@hannibal.wncc.cc.ne.us) wrote:
>: I have a chance to go to Las Vegas next month. Are there any good "candy

>: stores" (ham dealers) there? Anything else to do? Sorry, no interest in the
>: gambling scene.

> Gary,
> AES has an outlet in Vegas. I do not have the exact address,
>but they do have a 800 number.

>: Gary McDuffie, Sr. - AG0N - Scottsbluff, NE

>: Internet: mcdu...@hannibal.wncc.cc.ne.us
>: Packet Radio: AG0N@AG0N.#WNE.NE.USA.NOAM

>--
>.----------------------------------------------+--------------------------.
>| INTERNET: pin...@netcom.com (DC436) | Daniel Curry |
>| AMPRNET : d...@wb6stw.ampr.org [44.4.20.144] | WB6STW |
>| AX.25 : wb6stw@n0ary.#NOCAL.CA.USA.NA | DoD # 1450 |
>'----------------------------------------------+--------------------------'

Ej Johnson

Oct 30, 1995, 3:00:00 AM10/30/95
GMS<>I have a chance to go to Las Vegas next month. Are there any good "candy
GMS<>stores" (ham dealers) there? Anything else to do? Sorry, no interest in
GMS<>gambling scene.

Gary Try AES (Amatuer Eletronic supply) I think it's on Sahara Blvd. In
Las Vegas, Or if I'm wrong maybe Someone else will Correct Me :] you
should be able to find it in the phone book when you get there!

EJ!

* OLX 2.1 TD * If this were an actual tagline, it would be funny.

Richard Eyre-Eagles

Nov 3, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/3/95
: Gary Try AES (Amatuer Eletronic supply) I think it's on Sahara Blvd. In

: Las Vegas, Or if I'm wrong maybe Someone else will Correct Me :] you
: should be able to find it in the phone book when you get there!

Actually, AES is on Rancho. From the strip, take [15] North to the
[93/95] North (to "Mercury") through the Spaghetti Bowl (just look for
all those annoying Fitzgerald's billboards), stay in the right lane
and exit Rancho, turn Right, head up about 1/2 a mile and look for the
beams on the right side of the street. The store is in a strip plaza
facing south.

From Downtown, you can take Bonanza to Rancho then turn Right.

Richard Eyre-Eagles, KJ7MU | "The opinions expressed are not
Tempe, Arizona | those of anyone but myself"

Squeak Porray

Nov 8, 1995, 3:00:00 AM11/8/95
Mike Morris (mor...@grian.cps.altadena.ca.us) wrote:
: pin...@netcom.com (Daniel Curry) writes:
: >Gary McDuffie, Sr. (mcdu...@hannibal.wncc.cc.ne.us) wrote:
: >: I have a chance to go to Las Vegas next month. Are there any good "candy
: >: stores" (ham dealers) there? Anything else to do? Sorry, no interest in the
: >: gambling scene.

Amateur Electronic Supply
1072 North Rancho Drive
Las Vegas NV 89106
local tel 702 647 3114
tollfree 800 634 6227
fax 702 647 3412

Located approximately 3 blocks north of the US-95 Expressway, just north
of Washington Avenue, on Rancho Drive. Approximately 1 1/2 miles,
airline, from downtown Las Vegas

Enjoy your trip, and your stay in Las Vegas - hope to see ou while you
are here!

73,

"Squeak" Porray, AD7K
Manager, Amateur Electronic Supply/Las Vegas