Democratic problems !!!!

hammer007

Aug 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/22/00
Al Bore had no substance in his speech, and did nothing more than ramble on
and on about his claim to fame. If his homestate of Tennessee was so great
then how can you explain that he did not choose his own state to at least
educate his own children. Al Bore will not even carry his own state, will get
defeated soundly and return to the Buddist Temple for more fundraising.
Although he says that he wants to clean up campaign finance he obviously
thinks that people have forgotten the Buddist Temple ordeal. Hey, I was
informed that AF2Y has been jamming on 14313 again, any information on this
report??

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

'Doc

Aug 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/23/00

The Democratic party only has two problems. Their foreign
and domestic policies...
'Doc

radi...@mindspring.com

Aug 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/25/00
And the Republican Party has their own problems too. Republicans!

----------

Ornithodontist

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00

"hammer007" <hamm...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

>Al Bore will not even carry his own state, will get
defeated soundly and return to the Buddist Temple for
more fundraising.

Well, before we get too over-confident, take a look at
the latest poll results that have him up 5%. I guess
that lip-lock he planted on old Tipper swayed a lot of
the moron vote.

Listen to his message. Did you know that the bottom
50% of the taxpayers pay 5% of the Federal income tax?
They are net beneficiaries of Gore's utopian
"reinventing government as your nanny" giveaway
programs as set forth in his speech.

If those 50% vote, and the birkenstock-wearing,
NPR-supporting, Learjet liberals add their bleating
voices, it'll be Gore for the next eight years. And
the top 5% of taxpayers, who pay 33% of the Federal
income taxes, can like it or lump it.

KK7HO

Aug 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/26/00
I suggest that you take a look at a <a
href="http://www.portraitofamerica.com/html/poll-801.html"> electoral map. Bush
is solidly Kickin butt.<a/>
>Ornithodontist wrote

>Well, before we get too over-confident, take a look at
>the latest poll results that have him up 5%.

Al Gore Reasons.</a>
Al Gore Campaign Information</a>
Bush campaign website</a>