RCA Receiving Tube Manual download links

Skip to the first unread message

Toa...@gmail.com

20 Jan 2008, 12:55:0420/01/2008

Chuck Harris

20 Jan 2008, 23:30:1720/01/2008

Thanks for making the databooks available, but boy
Rapidshare.com is sure a pain in the a$$!

20 minutes minimum between downloads, and a 2 minute
timer to make sure you sit and stare at the screen before
entering a code you read off of the screen.

Bah!

-Chuck

Bruce in alaska

21 Jan 2008, 13:27:5621/01/2008
In article <b5qdnYpBp9G9vQna...@rcn.net>,
Chuck Harris <cf-NO-SP...@erols.com> wrote:

Now if only someone would post the RCA Transmitting Tube Manual
I could get ride of my, very ragged copy, that is Thumbed to death.

Bruce in alaska

--
Bruce in alaska
add <path> after <fast> to reply

Message has been deleted

Bruce in alaska

22 Jan 2008, 14:13:0522/01/2008
In article <i8s9p3tl1fi4mjkos...@4ax.com>,
flipper <fli...@fish.net> wrote:

> >Now if only someone would post the RCA Transmitting Tube Manual
> >I could get ride of my, very ragged copy, that is Thumbed to death.
> >
> >Bruce in alaska
>

> 1938 and 1956 editions here
>
> http://www.pmillett.com/tube_data.htm

thanks a lot...I appreciate the Link....

Message has been deleted

Ron H

27 Jan 2008, 14:53:1327/01/2008
So who gets the money?