"Open Source" Wordlist for Pictionary etc?

Kirk Is

Feb 19, 2002, 1:31:55 PM2/19/02
I was thinking of making a Palm handheld based gamekeeper for a Pictionary
like game...it could keep track of the board, the timer, the wordlists,
even act as a sketchpad (albeit a somewhat poorish lowrez one) if need be.
The only real challenge would be finding the original word list. I
suppose Pictionary might be upset if I used theirs wholesale...is there a
word list available for use on a project like this anywhere? Preferably
grouped by some kind of category, though that's probably not neccesary.
Any suggestions?

--
QUOTEBLOG: http://kisrael.com SKEPTIC MORTALITY: http://kisrael.com/mortal
"The time has come," the walrus said, / "To speak of manic things,

Dave Gates

Feb 19, 2002, 11:40:33 PM2/19/02
I've seen a nice page that's trying to compile good Taboo cards (although if
you ask me, it would be better served by allowing users to "rate" the Taboo
cards and only serving up the "good" ones).

http://monzy.com/taboo/

I wouldn't mind a site that lists good Pictionary words, but I'd prefer one
that lists good, well-known movies for a different game I've been trying.

--
Dave Gates
dave...@linkline.com

"Kirk Is" <kirk...@alienbill.com> wrote in message