nonsense story

r.e.s.

Feb 19, 2001, 11:47:59 AM2/19/01
End wart fame astorias the portal agonies totaled
"Shaker lake, dun stopper laundry wrote, end yonder
nor sorghum stenches dun stopper torque wet strainers."
?

Hand forrester points, warts demural offer stowaway?

--aurias

Mark Brader

Feb 19, 2001, 12:21:20 PM2/19/01
> End wart fame astorias the portal agonies totaled
> "Shaker lake, dun stopper laundry wrote, end yonder
> nor sorghum stenches dun stopper torque wet strainers."

Ladle red rotten hut?

> Hand forrester points, warts demural offer stowaway?

Noah dear. Owe el.
--
Mark Brader | "Howeb45 9 qad no5 und8ly diturvrd v7 7jis dince
Toronto | 9 qas 8mtillihemt mot ikkfavpur4d 5esoyrdeful

Might eggs tenth a czar tickle a synth up up-lick doe main.

r.e.s.

Feb 19, 2001, 3:26:09 PM2/19/01
"Mark Brader" wrote ...
["r.e.s." wrote ...]

| > End wart fame astorias the portal agonies totaled
| > "Shaker lake, dun stopper laundry wrote, end yonder
| > nor sorghum stenches dun stopper torque wet strainers."
|
| Ladle red rotten hut?
^^^
"Disk ladle gull orphan worry ladle cluck wetter
putty ladle rat hut, and fur disk raisin pimple
colder Ladle Rat Rotten Hut."
^^^

| > Hand forrester points, warts demural offer stowaway?
|
| Noah dear. Owe el.

Demure aloft a stowaway's "Yonder nor sorghum stenches
shut ladle gulls stopper torque wet strainers."

Yukon irritate
http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/ladle/

--aurias

Doug Magnoli

Feb 20, 2001, 8:04:10 AM2/20/01
I first met this when I was 10 years old (which was a century or two
ago), and have NEVER found another soul who'd even heard of it....and
now here it appears on usenet.

Wants pawn term dare wursted ladle gull hoe lift wetter murder inner
ladle cordage onner itch offer lodge dock florist.

Groin-murder, water anamalous prognosis!
Battered small your whiff, sweat hard.

(The above from memory, so if it lacks a bit of accuracy, them's the
breaks.)

BTW, 'portal agonies' is very creative.

-Doug Magnoli

r.e.s.

Feb 20, 2001, 11:04:16 AM2/20/01
"Doug Magnoli" wrote ...
[about "Ladle Rat Rotten Hut"]

| I first met this when I was 10 years old (which was a century or two
| ago), and have NEVER found another soul who'd even heard of
| it....and
| now here it appears on usenet.
|
| Wants pawn term dare wursted ladle gull hoe lift wetter murder inner
| ladle cordage onner itch offer lodge dock florist.
|
| Groin-murder, water anamalous prognosis!
| Battered small your whiff, sweat hard.
|
| (The above from memory, so if it lacks a bit of accuracy, them's the
| breaks.)

A search shows that "Ladle Rat Rotten Hut" is on
quite a few web sites in several minor variations.
http://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/ladle/ even
has a voice recording! (That site says H L Chace
wrote it in 1940, and another site says it was
copyrighted by Howard Chace in 1953.)

--r.e.s.

Earle D Jones

Mar 2, 2001, 7:11:12 PM3/2/01

> I first met this when I was 10 years old (which was a century or two
> ago), and have NEVER found another soul who'd even heard of it....and
> now here it appears on usenet.
>
> Wants pawn term dare wursted ladle gull hoe lift wetter murder inner
> ladle cordage onner itch offer lodge dock florist.
>
> Groin-murder, water anamalous prognosis!
> Battered small your whiff, sweat hard.
>
> (The above from memory, so if it lacks a bit of accuracy, them's the
> breaks.)
>
> BTW, 'portal agonies' is very creative.
>
> -Doug Magnoli

*
For your reading enjoyment:

Ladle Rat Rotten Hut

Wants pawn term, dare worsted ladle gull hoe lift wetter
murder inner ladle cordage honor itch offer lodge, dock florist.

Disk ladle gull orphan worry ladle cluck wetter putty ladle

rat hut, and fur disk raisin pimple caulder Ladle Rat Rotten Hut.

Wan moaning Rat Rotten Hut's murder colder inset: "Ladle
Rat Rotten Hut, heresy ladle basking winsome burden barter
end shirker crook yeast. Tick disk ladle basking tudor cordage
offer groin murder hoe lifts honor udder site offer florist.

Shaker lake, dun stopper laundry wrote, end yonder nor sorghum
stenches dun stopper torque wet strainers."

"Hoe cake, murder," resplendent Ladle Rat Rotten Hut,
and tickle ladle basking and stuttered oft. Honor wrote tudor
cordage offer groin murder, Ladle Rat Rotten Hut mitten anomalous
woof. "Wail, wail, wail," set disk wicket woof, "evanescent Ladle
Rat Rotten Hut! Wares or putty gull goring wizard ladle basking?"

"Armor goring tumor groin murder's," reprisal ladle gull.
"Grammars seeking bet. Armor ticking arson burden barter end
shirker crook yeast."

"O hoe! Heifer blessing woke," setter wicket woof.
Butter taught tomb shelf, "Oil ticker shirt court tudor cordage
offer groin murder. Oil ketchup wetter letter. End den--o bore!"

Soda wicket woof tucker shirt court, end whinney retched
a cordage offer groin murder, picket inner widow end sore debtor
pore oil worming worse lion inner bet. Inner flesh disk
abdominal woof lipped honor betting adder rope. Zany pool dawn
a groin murder's nut cup end gnat gun, any curdle dope inner bet.

Inner ladle wile, Ladle Rat Rotten Hut a raft attar cordage
end ranker doughball.

"Comb ink, sweat hard," setter wicket woof, disgracing
is verse.

"O grammar," crater ladle gull. "Wart bag icer gut!"

"Buttered lucky chew whiff, doling," whiskered disk
ratchet woof, wetter wicket small.

"O grammar," sea shed. "Water bag noise! An nervous sore
suture anomalous prognosis!"

"Buttered small your whiff," inserter woof, ants mouse
worse ward ring.

"O grammar, water bag mousey gut!" sicks clammed. "A
nervous sore suture bag mouse!"

Daze worry on forger nut gull's lest warts. Oil offer
sodden throne offer carvers an sprinkling otter but, disk
while an bloat Thursday woof ceased pore Ladle Rat Rotten Hut
an garbled erupt.

MURAL: Yonder nor sorghum stenches shut ladle gulls stopper
torque wet strainers.

***

earle
*