FS: Cheap...many kind of super 8mm film (horror,action,thriller,cartoon,musical,etc)

Winbert Hutahaean

Apr 14, 1997, 3:00:00 AM4/14/97
to wh...@uow.edu.au

I have a lot of super 8 films for sale. All are 400 feet or more each
reel, sound, color and mostly in original boxes. The titles start from
Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Alien, Buck Rogers (800"), Elvis, Mickey and
Donald, Looney Tunes, Grease, Jesus Christ Super Star, The Horror Picture
Show, The Dressed to Kill (Brian de Palama 1200"), The Length Feature of
Elvis (Rostabout-2400 feet) Airport 78(800"), Shamus, Black Hole,
Superman the Movie, Close Encounters...etc ..etc...etc...The prices are
vary from $9 to $17 ea. They are too much to be written. However, you may
see the detail of each movie include its price at http://www.ritzcam.com/
Click on Post Message's icon and find my add there (under
http://www.ritzcam.com/board/messages/1622.html/ ) I was too lazy to
re-type them again.

Thanks,
WINBERT <wh...@uow.edu.au>

ps: I have also a GOKO sound/motorized editor for super 8 for sale. It's
only $95 + shipping