Matt Clara, 511 E Jefferson St, Grand Ledge, MI 48837 (517) 622-1918

Douglas MacDonald

Feb 10, 2006, 4:32:42 AM2/10/06
Matt Clara
511 E Jefferson St
Grand Ledge, MI 48837
(517) 622-1918

DogFart

Feb 10, 2006, 5:19:46 AM2/10/06
On 10 Feb 2006 01:32:42 -0800, "Douglas MacDonald"
<dou...@inthemix.com.au> wrote:

>Matt Clara
>511 E Jefferson St
>Grand Ledge, MI 48837

Do you have rod Bot's address as well?

WTF?

WhoCares

Feb 10, 2006, 11:42:03 AM2/10/06
On 10 Feb 2006 01:32:42 -0800, "Douglas MacDonald"
> <dou...@inthemix.com.au> wrote:
>
>>Matt Clara
[... address snipped ...]

Just what purpose does such a post serve? What is the perp trying to do? Is
he asking for escalation?

no_name

Feb 10, 2006, 1:31:20 PM2/10/06
WhoCares wrote:

Been wondering that myself.

William Graham

Feb 10, 2006, 4:42:10 PM2/10/06

"no_name" <no_...@no.where.invalid> wrote in message

He's just showing off.....Want's us to admire him for doing the work in
researching our addresses and telephone numbers.....It has happened on this
forum before. (about two years ago.) He, (or whoever it was) had mine a
little off....He had an old telephone number of mine listed as still
active. - I corrected him.......

SG1

Feb 10, 2006, 6:06:39 PM2/10/06

"WhoCares" <ItIsOnl...@stupid.net> wrote in message

15 milliseconds of fame

mark.t...@gmail.com

Feb 11, 2006, 12:16:21 AM2/11/06

I think it's quite sad. I mean, picture this individual.. He* (yes,
I'm assuming it's a 'he') sits there glued to his computer screen,
quickly flicking to his screensaver when mummy/his nurse comes by to
give him his warm milk & tablets. He has a little spreadsheet of
"speshul information" about all the people who have upset him (the list
keeps growing), and this is his way of getting revenge (insert
geek-like evil laugh). He thinks he is adored, even revered, by his
fellow net-kooks, and that all this effort actually counts for
something. Apparently the rest of his life is so sad, that this is the
best part... Think about that.

If only a little more funding went into mental health..

To the OP - just 2 quick questions:

Are you *always* going to be so AFRAID that you won't interact, just
post and RUN?

Are you *always* going to be so AFRAID that you will post through
remailers and (try to) hide under your rock?

John McWilliams

Feb 11, 2006, 5:17:16 PM2/11/06
William Graham wrote:
> "no_name" <no_...@no.where.invalid> wrote in message
>>>
>>>Just what purpose does such a post serve? What is the perp trying to do?
>>>Is he asking for escalation?
>>
>>Been wondering that myself.
>

> He's just showing off.....Want's us to admire him for doing the work in
> researching our addresses and telephone numbers....

Doubt that he's that naive. Wants attention, wants abuse, wants numbers
of posts in the hundreds in response to his cowardly raving.

As long as we keep failing to delete the X-posts to troll and tracker
groups, and as long as we keep speculating ~ including me of course~
we'll have this type of posting.

--
John McWilliams

Matt Clara

Feb 11, 2006, 7:26:46 PM2/11/06
"John McWilliams" <jp...@comcast.net> wrote in message

And here I sit at 512 E. Jefferson, waiting for Osama and his ilk to descend
upon my neighbors...it's very exciting!
;-)

--
Regards,
Matt Clara

G- Blank

Feb 11, 2006, 8:18:32 PM2/11/06
In article <rNudnX9M7NNVHXPe...@comcast.com>,
"Matt Clara" <hey.w...@buzz.off> wrote:

> "John McWilliams" <jp...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
> And here I sit at 512 E. Jefferson, waiting for Osama and his ilk to descend
> upon my neighbors...it's very exciting!
> ;-)

If he appears give him a knock on the noggin for me to :)

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

greg_____photo(dot)com

no_name

Feb 11, 2006, 8:42:38 PM2/11/06
John McWilliams wrote:

Tracker groups?

Father Kodak

Feb 12, 2006, 1:31:00 AM2/12/06
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:26:46 -0500, "Matt Clara" <hey.w...@buzz.off>
wrote:

>"John McWilliams" <jp...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>
>And here I sit at 512 E. Jefferson, waiting for Osama and his ilk to descend
>upon my neighbors...it's very exciting!
>;-)

Your 15 minutes of fame.

Father Kodak

Alan Browne

Feb 12, 2006, 11:13:38 AM2/12/06
no_name wrote:

> Been wondering that myself.

Don't wonder. Don't reply at all, even to "discuss" it. Certainly
don't x-post your replies.

Alan Browne

Feb 12, 2006, 1:17:36 PM2/12/06
William Graham wrote:

> He's just showing off.

You should show off and no reply to the troll. Esp. x-posted as you
have done...

John McWilliams

Feb 12, 2006, 1:45:34 PM2/12/06
no_name wrote:

> John McWilliams wrote:
>
>> Doubt that he's that naive. Wants attention, wants abuse, wants
>> numbers of posts in the hundreds in response to his cowardly raving.
>>
>> As long as we keep failing to delete the X-posts to troll and tracker
>> groups, and as long as we keep speculating ~ including me of course~
>> we'll have this type of posting.
>>

> Tracker groups?

Sometimes used by Trolls, trolls, and then there's this guy, to keep a
ready count of how many replies to his post there are, and to reply with
massive X-posting to try to keep the thread alive. Also posted into some
of the obvious troll havens either because he thinks he belongs, he
wants to, or just to be annoying to the real Trolls and the wannabes.

--

John McWilliams