New York scare

Paul Bartram

Apr 29, 2009, 1:50:48 AM4/29/09
Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force One
over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered that
mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier, cheaper, and
wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of people.

Sounds like there will soon be a vacancy for a new director of the White
House Military Office!

Paul

NBC

Apr 29, 2009, 4:06:56 PM4/29/09

"Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message

Shssss: This was a Hollywood film shoot for an up coming movie that
Glorifies Obama.

Score a big coup for Hollywood!

Anxious to see the trailers.

Glory to Obama!

NBC

Dudley Hanks

Apr 29, 2009, 4:11:51 PM4/29/09

"NBC" <cb...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Can't imagine why Hollywood would put out a pro Obama flick while the best
it could do for Bush was a piece depicting his assassination...

Take Care,
Dudley

Not Given

Apr 29, 2009, 5:09:43 PM4/29/09

"Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message
> Reading news reports of the panic caused by a photo shoot of Air Force One
> over New York yesterday, I can't help wondering if whoever ordered that
> mission had ever heard of Photoshop? Would have been easier, cheaper, and
> wouldn't have scared the cr*p out of a hell of a lot of people.

Did they not think of sending out a Media Release, saying on such and such
day and time there will be a photo flight of SAM a/c and F-16's. Seems
simple enough.

Ron Hunter

Apr 29, 2009, 6:05:32 PM4/29/09
No, they did not. Typical Washington lack of thinking. After all, it
wasn't flying around the Pentagon....

Roy G

Apr 29, 2009, 6:14:53 PM4/29/09

"Not Given" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message

They couldn't do that, they had to keep it secret to ensure there would be
no terrorist attack.

Roy G

Not Given

Apr 30, 2009, 9:34:47 AM4/30/09

"Roy G" <roy...@virgin.net> wrote in message
The chances of that are slim, as it's is just a basic 747. As the President
wasn't aboard it would be a poor target. OK some propaganda value. But as
terrorists rely on terror.

Roy G

Apr 30, 2009, 6:42:53 PM4/30/09

"Not Given" <no...@none.invalid> wrote in message
They are government employees, so you can't really expect logic to be
applied.

Roy G

Roy G

Apr 30, 2009, 6:51:22 PM4/30/09

"Roy G" <roy...@virgin.net> wrote in message

Just like the 2 Plods who searched the Photographer for taking pictures of
Big Ben and Parliament across the Thames.

They quoted the prevention of terrorism act. Like Al Quiada would not know
where the Houses of Parliament were located, or could not walk into any
tourist type shop and buy a picture postcard.

Or maybe they thought an RPG was going to come flying out of his telephoto.

Roy G