Comparing photos

Miguel

Jun 25, 2009, 12:30:06 PM6/25/09
Hello:

A time ago I did this photo that I have tried a little to improve:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3660332190

Now with a different person but in the same place and in the same row but of
different angle I did the following photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3660332206

In the first photo I tried to show to the person and the aspects around, and
in the second photo. I tried to show to the person at the moment of the
exposition.

Thanks to all for your comments about photography.

--
Miguel M. Yal�n
http://mmyv.com

PatM

Jun 25, 2009, 11:16:09 PM6/25/09
On Jun 25, 12:30 pm, "Miguel" <responderalgr...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:
> Miguel M. Yalánhttp://mmyv.com

I think your 2nd link is wrong.

Miguel

Jun 25, 2009, 11:47:04 PM6/25/09
"PatM" <gro...@artisticphotography.us> escribi� en el mensaje
> Miguel M. Yal�nhttp://mmyv.com

Hello, I did a change in the second photo: