Proud Performer

Dudley Hanks

Jun 27, 2009, 4:01:26 AM6/27/09
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=130

For GDB supporters, the economic downturn has hurt everybody, including
charities. Guide Dogs for the Blind needs donations now more than ever.
Last year, the school paid out about $1.3 million in vet costs alone --
part of that was for Dima.

http://www.guidedogs.com

Also, if you would like to support my passion for art, remember you can
Paypal donations to: dha...@blind-apertures.com

All donations very much appreciated.

Take Care, and Thanks,
Dudley

More-Reality

Jun 27, 2009, 12:49:00 PM6/27/09
Congratulations! Your post was voted the most likely to use for my own
entertainment! No other offers nor coupons implied. ...... I'd type up the
rest of the standard disclaimer but it's about 20 pages long. (honest, it's
long, but fun to read)

On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:01:26 GMT, "Dudley Hanks" <dha...@spammers.ca>
wrote:

>http://www.spamlink.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=130

>For GDB supporters, the economic downturn has hurt everybody, including
>charities. Guide Dogs for the Blind needs donations now more than ever.
>Last year, the school paid out about $1.3 million in vet costs alone --
>part of that was for Dima.
>

>http://www.spamlink.com

And here I thought that blind people all want to be treated just like
everyone else. Live and learn. What's the matter? Aren't they gainfully
employed? Did people write all that free accessibility software for your
computers for nothing? Can't they afford to have their own dogs trained?
Pay for their own vets? I've taken in up to 25 abused, abandoned, or
otherwise suffering and neglected dogs at one time, nurturing and feeding
all of them until they all finally died of old-age. Quite a few of them
died from complications caused by the Lyme-vaccine being pushed at the
time, testing it in vets offices before they were going to use it on
humans. But nobody saw me asking for donations. In fact the one vet that I
finally learned to trust even put together an emergency field-kit that she
sold to me for her cost. With cauterizing swabs and injectable anesthetics
so I could stitch up gaping wounds, set bones, and do basic emergency tasks
on my own. Then I wouldn't have to always be bringing in every new dog to
her. With living so far in the country it was difficult to get them to the
vet in time, better I should do as much as I can on my own, on-site. The
"wholesome" christian farmers in this area treat their dogs worse than
livestock. You know why, christians don't believe that animals have souls,
they can do anything that they want to them. Things like gashes around legs
down to the bone from being tied to fences with thin bare wire. So many
kept coming to my door of their own accord when they finally got free. I
guess they sensed where to go for help.

I think the saddest one of all was Rocket. I woke up one morning before
sunrise to see this dog I've never seen before push open the dog-door on
the porch. From her jaws she dropped a newborn pup inside. So thin and
weak, just rib-bones with sticks for legs -- her, not her pup. She ran off,
came back a half-hour later with another one, pushed it through the
dog-door and left it inside the porch. Did this 8 more times that long
morning. How she found my place originally I'll never know, or how she even
knew what that dog-door was for. All of mine were inside still snoring when
this started. She was desperate, not even enough energy to produce milk for
her pups. With care, they all survived and became plump and happy jumpy
dogs. Come to find out weeks later she came from a devout-christian's farm
about a mile down the road, they were breeding her to sell expensive
hunting-dog pups. She came all that way 10 times, 20 miles total, to save
her pups that morning. She's also the one that had the gaping wound around
her leg from being tied-up with bare wire. An amazing animal, once owned by
disgusting humans that should rot forever in their hell. But they don't,
they still think they are the best people on earth! Just ask them! As they
drive around in their fancy new refrigerated semi's hauling their goods to
market as all their animals suffer a life worse than death. (Yes, I
reported them to 3 different agencies. Didn't do much good. I was told to
only keep the dogs long enough to bring them back to health then return
them to the christian-fuckhead owners. Rocket would occasionally bring some
of her pups by a few times that summer to let me know they were doing okay.
Or, if abused again, she would stay a few days to a week until the pain was
past and the owners decided to come get her again. 'Til one year that I saw
none of them anymore. I didn't want to know what happened.)

Are you telling me that none of you can even teach your dogs how to stop at
the curb? (Let alone stitch up their wounds if they get them.) How about
this: You get a bunch of blind people together, with dogs they adopt from
the Humane Society. All agree to converge in the local park for a few hours
for 5 days a week for a couple of months. Teach your own dogs how to not
have them run you into trees. Instant feedback, instant lessons for all,
FOR FREE. I'm starting to suspect that the blind should succumb to
Darwinism if all they're ever going to do is survive off of donations and
the learning and skills of others their whole lives. Sell that camera of
yours that you can't ever and never will be able to focus or compose scenes
in properly, you'll then be able to afford your vet bills if you're not
willing to do something as simple as giving them their shots on your own.
[Lightly pinch the skin a few inches in front of their tail, on the top of
their back. Form a little pocket of skin. Inject there between your
fingers. Easy-peasy. They don't even notice it and still slobber all over
your face when done. Go to your local livestock feed-mill for all
antibiotics and syringes needed. I've even used the powdered forms for
myself, it's the exact same stuff they put in capsules for humans. 100%
identical, I've checked. Just relabeled for livestock use but at 1/100th to
1/1000th the cost. The only thing you have to learn is how to convert
dosages per lb. of swine or bovine to dog or human weights.]

Is this Guide-Dog program just like those organizations that exploit
suffering children so they can sit back on the gravy-train raking in all
that cash while pretending to do something beneficial? You know, those
christians who would actually do better by handing out condoms and RU-486
abortion pills so they wouldn't be condemning the next generation to
starvation, disease, and abject poverty. All the while the Vatican and its
millions of churches smugly sitting on more gold and land-possessions than
the wealth in Fort Knox and Wall St. combined, while their fool followers
still "donate". But oh no, they are wholesome pro-life christians who don't
believe in population control. Every sperm is sacred! Every sperm is good!
The only way they're going to overtake the planet with their fool-beliefs
is by out-breeding all others. The biggest evil of the last century was
that Mother-Fuckin' Theresa. Not only did she perpetuate the suffering for
this generation while her church benefited from it, but she also ensured
that the suffering of those she "helped" would continue for many more
generations to come. All on the premise that her church and belief system
should have a reason to exist, with no other goal nor purpose to her
efforts.

How "saintly" of her, playing Satan's right-hand gal her whole life. What a
fine and upstanding missionary. Just like all of them that have come before
and after her. Spreading and ensuring the perpetuation of suffering so
their church may benefit from it and have a reason to exist. That's some
really piss-poor faith if you have to perpetuate and exploit that much
suffering so you can maybe one day believe in your chosen god. Dole out the
gold contained in the Vatican to everyone and give them back their lands
(which the churches originally stole) to grow food on, then there'd be no
starvation to exploit. Ooops, then the church wouldn't have a reason to
exist. Catch-22, they have to hoard all that wealth and land to give
themselves a purpose for being. Got starving children in your area? Tear
down that stupid soulless and useless church that you wasted all your time,
money and energy in building. Instead use what supplies you can recycle
from that ghastly spiritual-monstrosity to plant a community-owned field of
food there. Much less effort with vastly greater benefit for many
generations to come. What's that? You're too busy praying for food and
asking for hand-outs? Starve sucker. Death by Darwinism is too good for
you.

But I digress, with a real solution instead of some psychotic
daddy-in-the-sky nonsense. One of those greedy self-serving and disgusting
christian "Save the Children" exploitations was on TV and it got me
distracted. Let's get back to the problem at hand.

Sure, I could donate to the Guide-Dogs program, but then what would that
teach you? How to leach off of society your whole life? Oh wait, you've
already learned that, as I see by your next statement.

>Also, if you would like to support my passion for art, remember you can

>Paypal donations to: dha...@spamlink.com

>All donations very much appreciated.

I'm sure they would be appreciated very much. I'm going to start up a
passion for hangnails and get donations started for that too. The unsung
suffering of society--Hangnails. Do you know how many tasks have been
prevented by hangnails? How many accidents have been caused by distracting
and painful hangnails? Donate now! We will find a way to wipe-out this
scourge of modern society. All donations very much appreciated. Donate
before you get your next hangnail. Each donor will receive a small packet
of Palmolive Dishwashing Liquid so that you may soak your cuticles in a
dilute solution of it. This temporary cure found by "Mother Madge", the
Hangnail Saint. She didn't just exploit those with hangnails, she stopped
hangnails in their tracks. We may not be able to prevent all hangnails yet,
that's what your donations are for. But we can damned sure try to ease the
suffering of those that still get them. DONATE NOW! So I too can live off
of your donations until I am confronted with pleas of "Hey? What happened
to my donations?" Then you get the usual reply about advertising costs,
supplies, assistant's paychecks, overhead, start-up fees, private jets to
cut down on transportation costs ... you know. Lots of money is needed for
any non-profit program that depends on donations. I'll send you a full
disclosure next year, from my 5th vacation villa, the one I'm buying in
Cancun this year. How else are we going to expand our ever-so-worthwhile
non-profit program if we don't set up more offices world-wide? Don't be so
silly. Just be sure there is enough postage on your donation envelope.
Returns cost us money!

>Take Care, and Thanks,

Take care? Of who? You? How old are you? Are you an adult yet?

>Dudley

A fitting name, Dud-ley. Needs the hyphen though.

Paul Furman

Jun 27, 2009, 12:50:54 PM6/27/09
Dudley Hanks wrote:
> http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=130

No image at that link but if I choose the larger size, that is
available. Easier to see fit to screen:
http://www.blind-apertures.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=130&g2_serialNumber=1
Nice pose and expression but out of focus or motion blur, under-lit
subject and distracting background. The exposure can be raised quite a
bit to get the subject properly exposed. I emailed you a photoshopped
version.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

PatM

Jun 27, 2009, 10:34:37 PM6/27/09
> cut down on transportation costs ... you know. Lots of money is ...
>
> read more »

I don't know what set you off, dude, but take a pill. A regular
poster solicited for a charity in a not-too-obnoxious way. It's
okay. If you don't like it, ignore it. But your reaction was a bit
overboard.

John McWilliams

Jun 28, 2009, 12:05:42 AM6/28/09

Oh Look! I Found Another MORON

Jun 28, 2009, 12:29:55 AM6/28/09
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:34:37 -0700 (PDT), PatM
<gro...@artisticphotography.us> wrote:

>I don't know what set you off, dude, but take a pill. A regular
>poster solicited for a charity in a not-too-obnoxious way. It's
>okay. If you don't like it, ignore it. But your reaction was a bit
>overboard.

Do not misconstrue your overreaction in trying to defend some lame-assed
begging spammer who can't even take a decent photo to save his life vs.
someone who types 130wpm and was having a good ol' time making the useless
beggar oh-so obvious to all; as their "being set off", "needing a pill", or
going "overboard". If you have a difficult time understanding words more
than two syllables long or reading more complex sentence structures of
length, then don't.

Here, try this:

Jane met Sally. See Spot chase the red ball.

Better for you?

Shove it up your beggar boyfriend's blind talentless ass.

Paul Furman

Jun 28, 2009, 1:48:43 AM6/28/09
PatM wrote:
> More-Reality wrote:
>> <the usual crap>

> I don't know what set you off, dude, but take a pill. A regular
> poster solicited for a charity in a not-too-obnoxious way. It's
> okay. If you don't like it, ignore it. But your reaction was a bit
> overboard.

He's always like that.
Changes names but easily recognized.

Dudley Hanks

Jun 28, 2009, 4:19:05 AM6/28/09

"Oh Look! I Found Another MORON" <oli...@ss.com> wrote in message

Writing complex sentences is somewhat easier than taking blind shots, but
both can be done with a bit of class -- by some people. However, not
everybody has the mental processing capacity to pull it off; others can do
it with only a slight drain on the grey cpu between their ears.

It's usually fairly easy to spot who's who, so I won't bother catagorizing
your posts.

Take Care,
Dudley

Dudley Hanks

Jun 28, 2009, 4:21:06 AM6/28/09
About as tasteless as it gets...

"PatM" <gro...@artisticphotography.us> wrote in message

Dudley Hanks

Jun 28, 2009, 4:29:36 AM6/28/09

"Paul Furman" <paul-@-edgehill.net> wrote in message

Thanks, Paul, it was probably the old limited DOF out of focus problem
raising it's ugly head again. I was using my 50mm 1.8 lens (80mm 35 mm
equiv) because I was working with available light and didn't want the flash
to even things out too much.

The hall the performance was in was quite bland, not offering much
atmosphere, so I wanted to let the pose and expression carry the shot. Just
about got it, but not quite.

Thanks for the feedback.

Take Care,
Dudley

Robert Coe

Jun 28, 2009, 8:45:41 AM6/28/09
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 23:29:55 -0500, Oh Look! I Found Another MORON
<oli...@ss.com> wrote:
: On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 19:34:37 -0700 (PDT), PatM

I know it's un-Christian (and un-Jewish and un-Muslim, etc.) to say this, but
I'm getting dangerously close to hoping you'll wake up in the hospital some
fine day and find yourself burdened with a life-altering disability. Then
after you've had some time to get acclimated to your electric wheelchair, or
your guide dog, or your service monkey, you can write in and tell us what, if
anything, you've learned from the experience. I'll be particularly interested
in seeing whether your flair for colorful terminology remains intact.

Bob

Bob Larter

Jun 28, 2009, 9:01:45 AM6/28/09
More-Reality wrote:
> Congratulations! Your post was voted the most likely to use for my own
> entertainment! No other offers nor coupons implied. ...... I'd type up the
> rest of the standard disclaimer but it's about 20 pages long. (honest, it's
> long, but fun to read)
>

> On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 08:01:26 GMT, "Dudley Hanks" <dha...@spammers.ca>
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.spamlink.ca/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=130
>>

>> For GDB supporters, the economic downturn has hurt everybody, including
>> charities. Guide Dogs for the Blind needs donations now more than ever.
>> Last year, the school paid out about $1.3 million in vet costs alone --
>> part of that was for Dima.
>>
>> http://www.spamlink.com
>
> And here I thought that blind people all want to be treat[SLAP!]

Man, you're so full off shit.

George Kerby

Jun 28, 2009, 1:43:48 PM6/28/09

On 6/27/09 9:34 PM, in article
de8c9e8c-477c-4843...@m19g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, "PatM"
<gro...@artisticphotography.us> wrote:

Some people have a lot of time when in mental confinement.

George Kerby

Jun 28, 2009, 1:46:00 PM6/28/09

On 6/27/09 11:29 PM, in article 6qrd455n6dmv8114i...@4ax.com,

"Oh Look! I Found Another MORON" <oli...@ss.com> wrote:

I would guess the electroshock therapy is not doing much for your anger
management, no?

Dudley Hanks

Jun 28, 2009, 4:39:44 PM6/28/09

"Robert Coe" <b...@1776.COM> wrote in message

Being nearly unburdened by religious constraints, I'll second that
thought...

Take Care,
Dudley

Dudley Hanks

Jun 28, 2009, 4:46:26 PM6/28/09

"George Kerby" <ghost_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

He / she's overdone it on the sensory deprevation, resulting in sensless,
vitriolic gibbering...

Take Care,
Dudley