damsel fly ....

Mr. Mart.

Jun 1, 2009, 4:29:59 AM6/1/09

i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it´s my best
picture ever ....

see the link

http://naturfotografie-und-makrofotografie.googlegroups.com/attach/2fe951028b3ed7ed/SG103709.jpg?view=1&part=2&hl=de

yawn...

Jun 1, 2009, 6:18:16 AM6/1/09
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."
<mart.sc...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it�s my best
>picture ever ....

(a common damselfly, not dragonfly)

Best ever? I take it then that you've only been doing photography for a day
or two?

Don't quit your fast-foods day job just yet.

Helpful advice to all beginner wannabe snapshooters out there:

Do NOT post your lame beginner's photography exercises to the internet and
then expect everyone else to fawn all over them. If you must, at least keep
it confined to Flickr newsgroups where fellow morons like yourself are more
than happy to be entertained by, and applaud, your crap snapshot exercises.
Go ahead, enjoy your remedial snapshots, it's the only way that you're
going to learn, but don't expect everyone else to jump up and down just
because you finally rode your bike for two meters without falling over this
time. A great milestone for you, no doubt, one of which you are quite
proud. But to the rest of the world? You're wasting our time and bandwidth
until you do something worth seeing.

And PuhLEAZE abstain from adding pretentious copyright watermarks that make
your remedial photography exercises even more painful to view. Do you
honestly think someone would want to steal or have use for your beginner's
exercises?

This is what we get for insecure "permissive" parents that demanded that
their schools and teachers hand out awards at weekly ceremonies because
their idiot kids finally learned to wipe the snot off of their noses. Now
those children expect an award ceremony every time they wipe their asses
with whatever they do in life. These emotionally crippled kids want the
rest of the world to keep applauding them for it.

Ooo look! Bobby made a Picasso on his toilet paper again! Give him another
gold star! It's the only way that he's going to get healthy self-esteem!

Three generations of children, permanently crippled, turned into morons,
and the rest of us now have to suffer for their parents' collective
insecurity, ignorance, and stupidity.

They all make me want to vote for global-sterilization, as soon as
possible.

Jock

Jun 1, 2009, 6:35:35 AM6/1/09

"yawn..." <no...@none.com> wrote in message
: On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."
:

George Kerby

Jun 1, 2009, 10:23:42 AM6/1/09

On 6/1/09 5:18 AM, in article ti7725dd65t4jr78v...@4ax.com,
"yawn..." <no...@none.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."
> <mart.sc...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>> i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it�s my best
>> picture ever ....
>>

> (a common damselfly, not dragonfly)
>

> They all make me want to vote for global-sterilization, as soon as
> possible.

Are you going to be the first to be dubbed "barrow"? Congratulations! Your
genes should be washed down the crapper ASAP!!!

J. Clarke

Jun 1, 2009, 10:31:53 AM6/1/09
Jock wrote:
> "yawn..." <no...@none.com> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."
>> <mart.sc...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it�s my best
>>> picture ever ....
>>>

>> (a common damselfly, not dragonfly)
>>
>> Best ever? I take it then that you've only been doing photography
>> for a day or two?

<numerous insults of the OP's skill, taste, education, family, and a blanket
indictment of the entire education system snipped>

Any reason you quoted that entire post without adding anything?

thepixelfreak

Jun 1, 2009, 12:46:15 PM6/1/09
On 2009-06-01 03:18:16 -0700, yawn... <no...@none.com> said:

>> i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it�s my best
>> picture ever ....
>>

> (a common damselfly, not dragonfly)
>
> Best ever? I take it then that you've only been doing photography for a day
> or two?
>
> Don't quit your fast-foods day job just yet.

Could you possibly be a bigger asshole?

--

thepixelfreak

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 1:44:36 PM6/1/09

Well, the colours are nice.

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 1:47:14 PM6/1/09

LOL. Okay, I'll admit that I actually enjoyed this post.

Too bad you can't produce any of your own pictures to show us how
'special' you are.

Nicholas

Jun 1, 2009, 4:22:48 PM6/1/09

"yawn..." <no...@none.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."
> <mart.sc...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>

>>i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it�s my best
>>picture ever ....
>>

> (a common damselfly, not dragonfly)
>
> Best ever? I take it then that you've only been doing photography for a
> day
> or two?
>
> Don't quit your fast-foods day job just yet.
>

> Helpful advice to all beginner wannabe snapshooters out there:
>
> Do NOT post your lame beginner's

Don't feed trolls, and this is a pig ignorant troll.
I look forward to the invitation to his parents wedding.

Nicko

Jun 1, 2009, 9:49:52 PM6/1/09
On Jun 1, 5:18 am, yawn... <n...@none.com> wrote:

> They all make me want to vote for global-sterilization, as soon as
> possible.

I hope that global sterilization starts and ends with you being
sterilized.

--
YOP...

Robert Coe

Jun 1, 2009, 11:31:04 PM6/1/09
On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."
<mart.sc...@googlemail.com> wrote:
:
: i took a damsel (dragon) fly on a stone ... i think it�s my best
: picture ever ....

Go to the "Big Bugs" exhibit if it comes to a park or garden near you. It has
both a dragon fly and a damsel fly, so you can easily see the difference.

Ob photo cont: I got some pretty good shots at the BB exhibit, but I also made
every mistake in the book on others: poor focusing, poor composition,
underexposure, overexposure, flair, etc., etc. Not my finest event. :^(

Bob

Robert Coe

Jun 1, 2009, 11:37:13 PM6/1/09
On Mon, 01 Jun 2009 05:18:16 -0500, yawn... <no...@none.com> wrote:
: On Mon, 1 Jun 2009 01:29:59 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. Mart."

Oh, go to Hell. Your tedious braying contributes nothing useful. It doesn't
help the OP improve his work, and it just bores the rest of us.

Bob