D-Mac In Florida?

tony cooper

Feb 8, 2009, 7:20:42 PM2/8/09
I went to the Mt Dora Art Festival today and was surprised to see that
D-Mac was on-site:

http://tonycooper.fileave.com/d-mac1.jpg

I was able to secure one of his photos that incorporates the famous
Australian moiré effect that is normally applied to tuxedo jackets.
Doug seems to be expanding it to skin tones.

http://tonycooper.fileave.com/d-mac2.jpg

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Annika1980

Feb 8, 2009, 7:29:59 PM2/8/09
On Feb 8, 7:20 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I went to the Mt Dora Art Festival today and was surprised to see that
> D-Mac was on-site:
>
> http://tonycooper.fileave.com/d-mac1.jpg

That can't be D-Mac. D-Mac is a lot older and he no longer shoots
Canon, especially the 1 Series.

> I was able to secure one of his photos that incorporates the famous
> Australian moiré effect that is normally applied to tuxedo jackets.
> Doug seems to be expanding it to skin tones.
>
> http://tonycooper.fileave.com/d-mac2.jpg

It is hardly noticeable when printed on canvas. I think he's even got
an algorithm for it or something.

Atheist Chaplain

Feb 8, 2009, 10:44:22 PM2/8/09
"Annika1980" <annik...@aol.com> wrote in message

you would also note that if it was Douggies ladder it would be modified,
after all getting 300 pounds of shit up that high would require a large
bucket of some kind and probably a winch as well.

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

George Kerby

Feb 9, 2009, 10:40:44 AM2/9/09

On 2/8/09 9:44 PM, in article 498f...@news.x-privat.org, "Atheist Chaplain"
<abu...@cia.gov> wrote:

> "Annika1980" <annik...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 8, 7:20 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>> I went to the Mt Dora Art Festival today and was surprised to see that
>> D-Mac was on-site:
>>
>> http://tonycooper.fileave.com/d-mac1.jpg
>
> That can't be D-Mac. D-Mac is a lot older and he no longer shoots
> Canon, especially the 1 Series.
>

>> I was able to secure one of his photos that incorporates the famous
>> Australian moiré effect that is normally applied to tuxedo jackets.
>> Doug seems to be expanding it to skin tones.
>>
>> http://tonycooper.fileave.com/d-mac2.jpg
>
> It is hardly noticeable when printed on canvas. I think he's even got
> an algorithm for it or something.

> you would also note that if it was Douggies ladder it would be modified,
> after all getting 300 pounds of shit up that high would require a large
> bucket of some kind and probably a winch as well.

Florida is the home of the world-famous Coral Castle, where a whole lot more
shit was raised by a single person. So I guess anything is possible...

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle>