mozilla seamonkey: SSL protocol has been disabled

H.S.

Nov 13, 2008, 1:25:20 PM11/13/08
Hello,

Just now I tried to browse to yahoo mail web page and Mozilla Seamonkey
on Debian Testing reported something to the effect of "This page cannot
be loaded because SSL protocol has been disabled."

Never saw this before. I searched google and followed the steps on
Mozilla's web page that I got in the results. No luck.

Restarting Seamonkey got it working again.

However, I am a bit concerned about this hiccup in secure web page
browsing. Is my concern justified?

--
Please remove all caps,if any, from my email address to get the correct
one. Apologies for the inconvenience but this is to reduce spam.

H.S.

Nov 13, 2008, 1:26:07 PM11/13/08
Apologies, wrong list.

Sorry.

Stormin Mormon

Nov 14, 2008, 10:16:56 PM11/14/08
You can't apologize, here. This is usenet! No one is polite! Three
exclaimation point minimum, or you can't come in here!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"H.S." <hAs.sa...@gTHEmail.com> wrote in message

John McWilliams

Nov 15, 2008, 12:26:50 PM11/15/08
Stormin Mormon wrote:
> You can't apologize, here. This is usenet! No one is polite! Three
> exclaimation point minimum, or you can't come in here!

Please, sir, you could be polite by trimming your replies and putting
your wit at the bottom!!!!!!!

--
john mcwilliams

Edmund Blackadder and Baldrick converse:

EB: "First Name?"
B: "I'm not sure."
EB: "Come on, you MUST have a first name."
B: "It might be 'Sod Off'."
EB: "Sod Off??"
B: "Yeah, when I was a young lad playing in the gutter, I used to say to
all the other snipes, "Hello, my name's Baldrick". And they'd say, "Yes
we know, Sod Off, Baldrick"

- Blackadder and Baldrick filling out an application form!!!!!!!!!!