How to easily create a photo gallery

contact.d...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2008, 12:08:34 PM12/3/08

I'm the main author of the following (free) software (windows) and I'm
excited to speak about it :-)

The purpose of it is to easily create a web gallery.
If you're interested, check at the gallery demos and download the
freeware from here:
http://www.digicamsoft.com/softhttphotos.html

The software has four tabs on the top:
- Select Photos
- Touch Up
- Customize Template
- Publish To Web

How to create a web gallery in 3 clicks:
- From "Select Photos" tab, click the "add photos" icon (1st click)
- Select photos you want to put in your web gallery (you can use CTRL-
A)
- Your selection will show as thumbnails you can reorganize by drag'n
drop
- From "Publish To Web" tab (2nd click), click on "Write On Local
Drive" button (3rd click)

Voila! your web gallery is ready! it is generated into folder "My
Documents/httphotos"

It's woth a try to play with the "Customize Template" tab. Flash
templates are available here. But it's going to be some more clicks!

Hope this will be helpful!
Please leave comments,
Thanks!