Photos of event

Miguel

Jun 1, 2009, 1:23:12 AM6/1/09
Hello, recently I have just participated in an interesting event, and I
selected these photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3583599725/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584413624/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584420394/

It would be interesting to know its appreciations about photography.

--
Miguel M. Yal�n
http://mmyv.com

Bob Larter

Jun 1, 2009, 1:43:31 PM6/1/09
Miguel wrote:
> Hello, recently I have just participated in an interesting event, and I
> selected these photos.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3583599725/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584413624/
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584420394/
>
> It would be interesting to know its appreciations about photography.

Hrm. It doesn't help that I'm not religious, I'm sure, but I'm afraid
that each of these shots was pretty uninspired. Try looking at some
stained-glass work to learn how to work with colour & composition.

Miguel

Jun 2, 2009, 12:56:38 AM6/2/09
"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> escribi� en el mensaje

> Miguel wrote:
>> Hello, recently I have just participated in an interesting event, and I
>> selected these photos.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3583599725/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584413624/
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584420394/
>>
>> It would be interesting to know its appreciations about photography.
>
> Hrm. It doesn't help that I'm not religious, I'm sure, but I'm afraid that
> each of these shots was pretty uninspired. Try looking at some
> stained-glass work to learn how to work with colour & composition.

Ok, thanks for your visit.

Nicko

Jun 2, 2009, 7:07:56 PM6/2/09
On Jun 1, 12:43 pm, Bob Larter <bobbylar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Miguel wrote:
> > Hello, recently I have just participated in an interesting event, and I
> > selected these photos.
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3583599725/
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584413624/
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3584420394/
>
> > It would be interesting to know its appreciations about photography.
>
> Hrm. It doesn't help that I'm not religious, I'm sure, but I'm afraid
> that each of these shots was pretty uninspired. Try looking at some
> stained-glass work to learn how to work with colour & composition.

I agree with this comment. Technically and aesthetically, these are
little more than snapshots, at least to me as an uninvolved observer.
The images might mean a lot to you and those involved in what you are
shooting, but...

Also, try taking photos in an environment other than the church or
churches that you keep posting photos of. There is nothing at all
compelling about these church photos, and it might be good to get out
of there once in a while, anyway. ;>)

--
YOP...

none

Jun 6, 2009, 1:11:23 AM6/6/09
to Miguel
I would of Isolated my shots more. your photos tell too many story's at once

--
http://www.photochimper.com
A great digital photo Club/forum