About Sunday

Miguel

Jun 8, 2009, 11:27:58 AM6/8/09
Hello:

Yesterday I had the opportunity to do this photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3606969967/

Your technical comments about photography always are interestings.

--
Miguel M. Yal�n
http://mmyv.com

Pat

Jun 8, 2009, 2:28:16 PM6/8/09
> Miguel M. Yalánhttp://mmyv.com

If the scene or statue inspired or awed you, now go back and take a
picture to capture your inspiration or awe. Without some emotion,
it's just a piece of painted plaster.

Ofnuts

Jun 8, 2009, 4:52:38 PM6/8/09
Pat wrote:
> On Jun 8, 11:27 am, "Miguel" <responderalgr...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> Hello:
>>
>> Yesterday I had the opportunity to do this photo:
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/mmyv/3606969967/
>>
>> Your technical comments about photography always are interestings.
>>
>> --
>> Miguel M. Yal�nhttp://mmyv.com

> If the scene or statue inspired or awed you, now go back and take a
> picture to capture your inspiration or awe. Without some emotion,
> it's just a piece of painted plaster.

Hey, this the first picture from Miguel where the subject is 1)
discernible, and 2) not partially hidden by something.

<voice type=borat>great success</voice>

--
Bertrand

Charles

Jun 8, 2009, 5:55:26 PM6/8/09

"Miguel" <responde...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> Hello:
>
> Yesterday I had the opportunity to do this photo:

It is a photo but needs something else to add interest ... unusual lighting,
a captivating human (someone praying or ...). Think about the message that
you would like to tell others about, and shoot it again.

Miguel

Jun 8, 2009, 6:04:37 PM6/8/09
"Charles" <charles...@comcast.net> escribi� en el mensaje

Hello, thanks for your answer, It was an image that I saw in Sunday and I
thought to show these different colors in a photo.

Pat

Jun 8, 2009, 8:18:39 PM6/8/09
On Jun 8, 6:04 pm, "Miguel" <responderalgr...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> "Charles" <charlesschu...@comcast.net> escribió en el mensajenews:h0k1cj$j2v$1...@news.eternal-september.org...
>

> > "Miguel" <responderalgr...@invalid.invalid> wrote in message

> >> Hello:
>
> >> Yesterday I had the opportunity to do this photo:
>
> > It is a photo but needs something else to add interest ... unusual
> > lighting, a captivating human (someone praying or ...).  Think about the
> > message that you would like to tell others about, and shoot it again.
>
> Hello, thanks for your answer, It was an image that I saw in Sunday and I
> thought to show these different colors in a photo.
>
> --
> Miguel M. Yalánhttp://mmyv.com

If you want to show the colors, do a few things.

First off, get rid of the background. You can use PS or you can shoot
it again with a plain background.

Second, move in and get closer. Get rid of the table cloth and
everything else that isn't relevant (and colorful). Crop it in
closer.

Finally, play with the lighting to make the colors POP off of the page.