Great forum!

Focus

Apr 22, 2009, 7:58:55 PM4/22/09

http://atlantic-diesel.com

International forum with very much possibilities.

Check it out. Free and no advertisements.

Message has been deleted

^Tems^

Apr 22, 2009, 8:50:38 PM4/22/09

A great forum with 7 posts with all but one of these made my Paul Bertram

Yep, a great forum

Paul Bartram

Apr 23, 2009, 1:23:16 AM4/23/09

> "^Tems^" <steveb...@live.com> wrote:

> A great forum with 7 posts with all but one of these made by Paul Bertram

Wow, nearly had a seizure there. Had to go look to make sure I hadn't had my
identity stolen, but the surname is spelt differently!

Paul

Bob Larter

Apr 23, 2009, 3:49:21 AM4/23/09

Is there some particular reason you felt it necessary to spam that URL
to *11* different groups?

Atheist Chaplain

Apr 23, 2009, 9:26:03 AM4/23/09
"^Tems^" <steveb...@live.com> wrote in message

well of course he wants his own forum, then he can just delete any
dissenting opinions, after all he is regularly getting his arse handed to
him in a hand basket on Usenet :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]

John McWilliams

Apr 23, 2009, 10:47:22 AM4/23/09
Atheist Chaplain wrote:
> "^Tems^" <steveb...@live.com> wrote in message
>> Focus wrote:
>>> http://atlantic-die
>>>
>>> International forum with very much possibilities.
>>>
>>> Check it out. Free and no advertisements.

>> A great forum with 7 posts with all but one of these made my Paul Bertram
>

> well of course he wants his own forum, then he can just delete any
> dissenting opinions, after all he is regularly getting his arse handed
> to him in a hand basket on Usenet :-)

F_U set.

Paul Bartram

Apr 23, 2009, 5:15:55 PM4/23/09

"Bob Larter" <bobby...@gmail.com> wrote

> Is there some particular reason you felt it necessary to spam that URL to
> *11* different groups?

Same reason you did (but notice I didn't!)

Paul

Focus

Apr 24, 2009, 7:33:12 AM4/24/09

"Paul Bartram" <paul.bartram AT OR NEAR lizzy.com.au> wrote in message

Funny: he counts the posts, but reverses my name. And you too.

---
Bertram Paul
http://atlantic-diesel.com
Digital Photography Forum

Atheist Chaplain

Apr 25, 2009, 1:23:32 AM4/25/09
"Focus" <do...@mail.me> wrote in message

I notice that for such a "Great Forum" there are only 3 posters and you have
made (according to your profile) 582 of them.

Paul Bartram

Apr 25, 2009, 1:29:37 AM4/25/09

"Focus" <do...@mail.me> wrote

> Funny: he counts the posts, but reverses my name. And you too.

Yes, I'm aware 'Bertram' has been used as a given name for a long time (I
think 'Bertie' is the common shortened version, as in Bertie Wooster, the
fictional character from the 1900s.) Also 'Paul' is a fairly common family
name (as in 'Henri Paul', Princess Di's driver.) However, this is the first
time I've seen the two together, so naturally I think of the names the
'other way round', like mine!

Paul

Michael

Apr 25, 2009, 10:12:38 AM4/25/09

Now it's up to 57 posts, all but 4 or 5 from Betram Paul.
--
Michael

Bertram Paul, Atlantic-Diesel.com

Apr 25, 2009, 7:12:05 PM4/25/09

"Michael" <adunc...@mypacks.net> wrote in message

And even after reading my name so many times, you still can't spell it
correctly?
LOL!

Dave Emerson

Apr 25, 2009, 7:22:09 PM4/25/09

"Bertram Paul, Atlantic-Diesel.com" <do...@mail.me> wrote in message

> And even after reading my name so many times, you still can't spell it
> correctly?

Dear Mr Atlantic-Diesel,

May I apologise on behalf of my fellow reader but don't you think that
hyphenated surnames are a bit pretentious.

> LOL!

Indeed.

--
Dave
ex Motorcycle Maintenance Workshop

Atheist Chaplain

Apr 26, 2009, 1:06:03 AM4/26/09
"Bertram Paul, Atlantic-Diesel.com" <do...@mail.me> wrote in message

that would imply that we actually cared about you or your name, after all
you have now reached the same status as so many other cross posting
spammers, but instead of selling cheap watches or shoes your trying to sell
your forum, the forum I suspect you created so you can edit the dissenting
comments as you regularly get your arse handed to you when you post your
drivel on Usenet.
Anyway Bertram Paul or Focus or whatever you call yourself today, welcome to
the back of my bozo bin.