Q: Strange copying error

K.B.

May 17, 2009, 5:09:27 PM5/17/09
Why to I get a "Cannot copy xxx. Parameter is incorrect." message when I
try to copy shots from ExtemeIII CF? First it says that it takes about
90 (???) minutes to copy then this message apperas.

Ofnuts

May 17, 2009, 5:07:17 PM5/17/09

Looks like the card is corrupt. Copy the other files, then run some card
data rescue software (IIRC the Sandisk Extreme III comes with one).

--
Bertrand

Ray Fischer

May 17, 2009, 5:17:00 PM5/17/09

Maybe you should use a different pencil when you're copying.
Or upgrade to a pen.

And the point of that is that when you don't say what you're copying,
how you're copying it, what version of which OS you might be using,
and what hardware you're using then you deserve the stupid answers
that you get.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Nicko

May 19, 2009, 9:26:15 PM5/19/09

Indeed.

But If I were to hazard a guess, I would say that the "Parameter" is
"incorrect".

--
YOP...

Robert Coe

May 23, 2009, 12:51:19 PM5/23/09
On Tue, 19 May 2009 18:26:15 -0700 (PDT), Nicko <nervou...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You'd be wrong. That's a fairly common Windows error message that almost never
means what it says.

Bob