Re: Being Forced Back To A Safe Distance With The 500/4!!

Message has been deleted

George Kerby

Apr 19, 2009, 7:34:50 PM4/19/09

On 4/19/09 4:49 PM, in article
oNydnVmfSu_vAXbU...@supernews.com, "Larry Thong"
<larry...@shitstring.com> wrote:

> When a cat puts its whiskers in the sand you better step back to get it in
> focus.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Cat_Whisker.jpg>

A relative?

Nicko

Apr 19, 2009, 9:20:12 PM4/19/09
I just hope that the cat's ultimate dessicative fate was kinder and
gentler then the eight other times you beat it to death.

--
YOP...

whisky-dave

Apr 20, 2009, 8:27:53 AM4/20/09

"Larry Thong" <larry...@shitstring.com> wrote in message

> When a cat puts its whiskers in the sand you better step back to get it in
> focus.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Cat_Whisker.jpg>

I cod do that too.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whiskydave/698953895/

Bob Larter

Apr 20, 2009, 9:53:20 AM4/20/09
Larry Thong wrote:
> When a cat puts its whiskers in the sand you better step back to get it
> in focus.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Cat_Whisker.jpg>

Well, that fish is about as dead as it gets.

PS: And a big "Hello" to Lynne Lyons, AKA "Goofy",
who's watching this from Google Alerts!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jeff

Apr 23, 2009, 7:10:34 PM4/23/09
Larry Thong wrote:
> When a cat puts its whiskers in the sand you better step back to get it
> in focus.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Cat_Whisker.jpg>

It's nicely exposed with the perfect amount of depth of field, aside
from that, it's a completely uninteresting image!

The fish heads picture is more artfully done. The rule of thirds, nice
contrast, and not too much waste space are some of the differences.
Your fish is poorly framed with way too much uninteresting space around it.

I say this in the desire you'll learn a little more photography along
the way...

Think composition.

Jeff

Paul Furman

Apr 26, 2009, 3:04:16 AM4/26/09
Larry Thong wrote:
> When a cat puts its whiskers in the sand you better step back to get it
> in focus.
>
> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Cat_Whisker.jpg>

Great shot.
Looks like Rita trying to post art in the groups...
<evil grin>

F Hansen

Apr 26, 2009, 5:02:55 PM4/26/09
Bob Larter wrote:
> Larry Thong wrote:
>> When a cat puts its whiskers in the sand you better step back to get
>> it in focus.
>>
>> <http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm261/Ritaberk/Cat_Whisker.jpg>
>
> Well, that fish is about as dead as it gets.
>

> PS: And a big "Hello" to Lynne Lyons, AKA "Goofy",
> who's watching this from Google Alerts!

No, it's just sleeping.