How to get a job with Flickr?

Nomen Nescio

Mar 4, 2009, 9:10:06 AM3/4/09
This poor soul thinks if she beats all Flickr staff to answer all help questions that is as good as a resume to get a job with them
http://www.flickr.com/photos/colleenm/3304637809/

230 posts in the help forum in the last 7 days and no photo uploads.
Poor deluded kid, hasn't he seen the yahoo stocks going down, Flickr constantly having failures everyday and less people paying to use a service that devotes 150mb to videos and only 20mb to photo.
5D MKII users can't upload photos from camera to Flickr.

FLICKR = WORST PHOTO SITE ON THE INTERWEB
The "I comment on your shot and you comment on my shot" site of choice

Check out how many times she refers to the Flickr ToS when someone puts crap on Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/search/forum/?s=act&q=ColleenM%2C+tos

Someone wants to work for Flickr and thinks the best way to do this is suck up and answer all help topics in a positive light for Flickr.

Nomen Nescio

Mar 4, 2009, 9:20:06 AM3/4/09

http://www.flickr.com/search/forum/?s=act&q=ColleenM%2C+tos

This simpleton isn't far behind her in the brown tongue stakes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouskiwi/3318050222/

J. Clarke

Mar 4, 2009, 1:26:22 PM3/4/09

Ricky H

Mar 4, 2009, 7:19:17 PM3/4/09
"Nomen Nescio" <nob...@dizum.com> wrote in message

> Check out how many times she refers to the Flickr ToS when someone puts
> crap on Flickr

They could always use Kutano:
http://www.internetnews.com/webcontent/article.php/3808671