Think DPreview will pull this post?

Rich

Mar 1, 2009, 12:46:46 AM3/1/09
Finally, someone has the guts to post who some scammers are. I'm tired of
the sob-stories told by ripped off clods who refuse to name the con
artists. It's like someone complaining about crime in their neighbourhood
then refusing to I.D. perpetrators.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1000&message=31149560

Quite a few people have been paying money for supposedly cheap cameras at
ejaffa.com and receiving nothing in return except broken promises.

ejaffa is a website that aggressively markets fashion items and cameras at
lowest UK prices in order to tempt unwary punters. They have even obtained
breaks the law by having no contact details or trading address - obviously
they don't want you to know where they are hiding with your money. And no
address means you can't serve legal papers on them.

Until now that is - I have unearthed their hideout for you. Here it is if
you wish to inform the police and trading standards about your problems.
David Donoghue
eJaffa
Unit 4 South Road
Harlow
Essex
cm20 2ar

phone: 01279725798
email: bestbuy...@gmail.com

David J Taylor

Mar 1, 2009, 2:38:05 AM3/1/09
Rich wrote:
[]

> Quite a few people have been paying money for supposedly cheap
> cameras at REMOVED.com and receiving nothing in return except broken
> promises.

> email: bestbuy...@ADDRESS.com

Who would not think twice about buying a camera from a "mens wear" shop,
especially if the price is "too good to be true"?

David

Grimly Curmudgeon

Mar 5, 2009, 11:25:58 AM3/5/09
drugs began to take hold. I remember "David J Taylor"
<david-...@blueyonder.neither-this-bit.nor-this.co.uk> saying
something like:

>Rich wrote:
>[]
>> Quite a few people have been paying money for supposedly cheap

>> cameras at ejaffa.com and receiving nothing in return except broken
>> promises.
>
>> email: bestbuy...@gmail.com

>Who would not think twice about buying a camera from a "mens wear" shop,
>especially if the price is "too good to be true"?

Some cameras are pants.