Ungrateful Olympus

RichA

Jun 6, 2009, 1:12:23 PM6/6/09
They made a big to do about inviting all the "photographic
journalists" to Germany to view the new E-1P unveiling but no mention
was made about the people who keep Olympus afloat, the users. The
journalists of the photographic world have not exactly embraced
Olympus offerings. Some have been very hostile to them. Obviously,
you need the journalists (paid off or otherwise) to push the product,
but the users, many quite loyal to a fault deserved some mention, IMO.

daveFaktor

Jun 6, 2009, 6:36:10 PM6/6/09

Absolutely!
I'll ring my member of parliament right away and have them censured. How
dare they not invite me? I've had at least 2 Olympus cameras in the past
50 years. The ungrateful Sods!

Al Eagator

Jun 7, 2009, 2:20:30 AM6/7/09

"RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote in message

They invited me and I told them to go and get fucked!!!

Robert Coe

Jun 9, 2009, 9:42:08 PM6/9/09
On Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:12:23 -0700 (PDT), RichA <rande...@gmail.com> wrote:
: They made a big to do about inviting all the "photographic

I agree. They should have chartered a plane and hauled all 250 of you over
there.

Bob

Rich

Jun 9, 2009, 10:21:06 PM6/9/09
On Jun 9, 9:42 pm, Robert Coe <b...@1776.COM> wrote:

I wouldn't have done that, but the only thing keeping Olympus afloat
(besides the rectal and penile probes they sell) are the fanboys.
They HAVE no professional base of users to speak of.