Endless stream of "me too" P&S crap released

Rich

Apr 17, 2009, 7:29:41 AM4/17/09

Kris Tonastik

Apr 17, 2009, 9:55:48 AM4/17/09
On Apr 17, 1:29 pm, Rich <rander3...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Latest ones:
>
> http://www.dpreview.com/news/0904/09041701panasoniclumixfs12fs62fs42.asp

look like just what i want ;-)

JohnD

Apr 18, 2009, 4:14:01 PM4/18/09
Rich wrote:
> Latest ones:

Endless stream of "boo hoo" P&S (Pigheaded & Stupid) crap released -- by an
idiot with a giant chip on his shoulder.

Rich

Apr 19, 2009, 1:34:15 AM4/19/09
"JohnD" <J...@thisis.invalid> wrote in

That implies P&S's have cost me something, they haven't. P&S's: Choosing
cameras by their exterior colours, not their image quality.

JohnD

Apr 19, 2009, 5:45:29 AM4/19/09

Why do you constantly try to impose your own priorities on everyone else?

I am an enthusiastic amateur; not an expert, but fairly experienced. I
choose my cameras based on image quality and features I need for my shooting
habits. But I do realise that other people may have different needs and
priorities, and I take that into consideration when they come to me for
advice on choosing a camera. You seem unable to grasp that concept.

David J Taylor

Apr 19, 2009, 6:50:34 AM4/19/09
Rich wrote:
[]

> That implies P&S's have cost me something, they haven't. P&S's:
> Choosing cameras by their exterior colours, not their image quality.

You mean you never had the choice of the black or the silver SLR?
Obviously you've never lived!

David

whisky-dave

Apr 20, 2009, 8:36:03 AM4/20/09

"Rich" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

I'd like the choice, nothijng wrong withy having differtn coloured camera,
any more than having different coloured cars, computers, curtains or cats.

Fred

Apr 21, 2009, 10:15:06 AM4/21/09
> "Rich" <nob...@nowhere.com> woffled in message

Do not feed the troll.